The High School Bad Boy & I |...

By mochiwithnini

" why did it have to be you? You're nothing but just a bad boy, " " why won't my heart stop ra... More

Introduction + Characters
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | Prologue: Caught
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | You Again?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘ | The High School Badboy
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ’ | The Annoying Bad boy
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ“ | Curiosity
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ” | A letter
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ• | "Be my girlfriend"
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ– | Boyfriend?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ— | Be my date
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | Agreement
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎.𝟐 | Stalker
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | Indirect Kiss
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | My Prom Night Date
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ‘ | The Prom Night
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ’ | The Prom Night 2
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ“ | Ignored
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ” | The School's Secret Room
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ• | bonding
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ– | 4 Crackheads
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ— | Detention Conversation
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | Jealousy?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎.𝟐 | Late night conversations
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 | Dumplings
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐 | "Do you like each other?"
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ‘ | The stalker's messages
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ’ | Exposed
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ“ | The Truth
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ” | The Plan
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ• | Security Room
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ— | Locked up
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸŽ | Rumors
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ | He is dating someone?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ | The Mysterious Messenger
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ‘ | Starlit confessions
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ’ | Listen to your heart
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ“ | A Day Without Him
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸ‘πŸ” | Sleepover

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŸπŸ– | Concerned?

56 6 6
By mochiwithnini

"Hey, get back here stalker!" I keep on shouting at her, but she still keeps on running.

Taehyung is about to lose his stamina after this, we have been running for 10 minutes just to chase this girl. We already reached the school court. She is heading to the school's diner. I ran faster and I was almost close to her. At last, I grabbed her wrist, which made her stop.

"You can't hide anymore" I frowned.

She turned to me and kicked my right knee which made me fall to the ground. She glared down at me and stepped on the same knee. I grunted in too much pain. Damn, she's too strong. My knee hurts so bad.

"Stop following me," She said in a lower voice, stepping on my knee again with her heel. I groaned so loudly in pain.

"Hey stop it!" I heard Tae scream which made the girl get away.

"Ugh, she's stronger than I thought" I sighed. "You idiot, why didn't you catch her when we had the chance" I added.

"Are you okay?" Tae kneeled on the ground to check up on me.

"I'm not" I clicked my tongue out of annoyance.

"Did you just get beaten up by a girl" He laughed.

"Stop it, girls have sharp heels. It wasn't a fair fight" I put my arm on my forehead.

"Well then, get up" He teases.

"Stop... it hurts. Can you get me up?" I asked him with a puppy eyes effect.

"Fine, give me your arm," He said while lending me his shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and slowly lifted me.

As I tried to walk with my right knee, it sored so bad that I couldn't even walk.

"Ow!" I groaned.

"Don't attempt to walk with your right knee, Use your left knee only," Tae said. He assisted me to walk.

"Thanks, Tae," I curved up a smile on him. I appreciated him helping me.

Jennie's POV

Nayeon, Dahyun, and I were sitting on the benches near the cafeteria and waiting for the school bell to ring. We were having a conversation about how Jongin found out that I was the rumored part-timer. Since Nayeon knew about it because I told her yesterday, I said to Dahyun about what happened. She looked shocked and worried at the same time.

I told her that I trusted Jongin well. He promised me he would not tell my secret to anyone else. I even told Dahyun that she doesn't need to worry about Jongin because he has my side.

"Are you sure that you could trust him?" Dahyun asks with a weird expression on her face. I don't know how would I describe it, but it seems like she looks disgusted.

"Yeah, he even found it cute. He said that I'm a hardworking person and doing my ef-"

I cut off my sentence as I heard a loud voice from the background. I glanced at the two guys, but it seemed like the other guy was injured because he was sliding his knee.

Wait, is that Jimin and Taehyung?

"We need to get you to the nurse's office as soon as possible," I hear what Taehyung said to Jimin.

"You idiot, I don't need a nurse," Jimin replied to him with a heavy sigh.

"No, you do Chim. Your leg looks so bad you can't even walk properly," Taehyung said, looking worried at him.

"Yeah because I got stabbed by a heel," Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Exactly so come on, let's get you to the nurse's office," Taehyung slowly lifted him a little and they continued to walk.

"Why does Jimin walk like that? Is he okay?" I glance at Nayeon, she bit her nail.

"Yeah, he was fine earlier" Dahyun added.

What happened to Jimin? He looks hurt. I hope he is okay.

*bell rings*

"Well, here comes the bell" Nayeon stood up and we did the same. The three of us walked to our next class because we didn't want to be late.

~~~~~

I walked into my chemistry class. Well, good thing I'm not late and got in time. I saw Mr. Kang walking in the front of the classroom, so I quickly rushed to my seat to sit down.

"Alright students, I hope everyone is here. Today's class is very important because we are going to start a new chapter in our lesson—"

"—Before I start the discussion, I'll be checking today's attendance. Minatozaki Sana?"

"Here!" Sana replied.

"Choi Yeon-su?"

"I'm here, obviously!" Yeon-su giggled.

"Alright. Kwon Ha-na?"

"Present!" Ha-na raised her hand.

"Kim Jennie?"

"Here," I said.

"Park Jimin?" Mr. Kang called, but there was no response.

"Hello? Is Jimin there?" Mr. Kang asked.

Everyone is looking around the room, checking if Jimin is in there. But no signs of him. I did see him hurt. He must've gotten hurt pretty badly. He didn't even attend today's class. I wondered what happened to him. What did he do?

Skip time, Lunch

My other two subjects have been dismissed. I went to the locker room to return my books. While I was walking towards the cafeteria, I couldn't help but wonder what happened to Jimin.

I was too busy thinking about Jimin, that I couldn't even focus in my recent class. He didn't even show up to the class I mean it's not like I care or anything but is he okay? I know he got hurt earlier.

I shook my head after thinking about those random thoughts. I have to concentrate. I saw Nayeon and Dahyun, I quickly rushed towards them and sat on the chair.

"Hey, girls!" I smiled at them.

"We're starving let's go get some tacos," Nayeon said.

"Are you sure that you want to get tacos? there's also burritos and I like those better" Dahyun rested her chin on her hand whose on the table.

"What do you mean!? No! We're gonna get tacos" Nayeon frowns at Dahyun.

I can't stop thinking. Is Jimin okay? His leg must've been hurt so much. Maybe I should go check up on him.

"Hey girls, I don't think I'm gonna be having lunch with y'all today. I've got some things I've gotta take care of" I said which made them stop arguing and they both looked at me.

"Um... what? No, you can't leave me with her" Nayeon gives Dahyun a side-eye.

"You know you like me having around" Dahyun chuckles as she is teasing Nayeon.

"Not at all! You are so annoying" She crosses her arms.

"Well, we'll eat lunch tomorrow. I just gotta go for now. See you girls" I smiled at them.

I picked up my purse and stood up, walking to the school campus and off to the gate.

Jimin's POV

Taehyung and I are in the apartment. He is currently preparing my tea and here I am, lying down on the couch waiting for the tea.

"Are you almost done with the tea?" I glanced at him and I could see him in the kitchen, mixing the cup.

"I just got done with it. You're gonna love this" He walked towards me on the couch.

"Bring it over then," I said.

He placed the tea on the desk, he helped me to lift which made me sit up. He handed me the tea that he made for me.

"I hope you enjoy it, that was my grandmother's old recipe" Taehyung sits beside me.

I took a little sip of the tea and I coughed as I was disgusted.

"Gosh, what is this stuff?" I looked at him.

"Well, it's lemon tea like you asked" He replied.

"It tastes like an old man," I said.

"Are you serious? That's my family's recipe. How dare you" He looks at me up and down.

"Uh, maybe you didn't make it right?" I raised a brow.

"You know what, you're lucky that I'm taking care of you. You should be thanking me" He twitched his mouth.

I hear a buzz at the door, Taehyung stands up and walks to the door "I'll get it"

"Whoever it is, tell them to leave. I don't want any visitors" I said and I rested my head on the couch.

He opens the door and it seems like he is talking to the person who is on the door. He walks back to me again.

I looked at him, "Who is it? Are you going to kick them out yet?"

"Oh, it's just Jennie but don't worry I'll ask her to leave," He said and as soon as he walked back to the door, I grabbed his wrist immediately and he intended to look at me.

"Wait why?" He asks.

"Is that really Jennie on the door?" I asked.

"Yeah, it is her" He nodded, and I let go of his wrist.

"Let her in, and you leave"

"What?! You wanted me to leave?" He widened his eyes.

"You heard me, get out of here," I said.

"Ugh fine, I'll go get some medicine for your wound but you stay here" He walks to the door again.

"Is it cool if you stay here with him? I'll be right back" I hear their conversation.

"Yeah, I don't mind" I hear Jennie's soft voice. It is really her, huh, she came here to see me? I wonder why...

"Okay, cool. I'll be back" I glance at Tae, smiling at her, and walk out the door. Jennie walks into the room and closes the door.

She looks at me, sitting on the couch. I looked back at her and we made eye contact with each other. She takes off her boots and slowly walks to the couch.

"Hey... um, I hope you don't mind but I kind of overheard you being in pain and I just wanted to check up on you" She looks away from me and caresses her arm.

"Oh, hey. Yeah, I'm in so much pain" I said.

"Well, what happened to you?" She made eye contact with me again.

"Some girl beat me up with her heel" I replied.

"Ah, I see" She looked down.

"It's such a surprise to see you here, Come take a seat" I patted an empty seat beside me to make her sit.

"Well yeah, don't get the wrong idea. I just wanted to make sure that you're okay that's all" She rolls her eyes. She looks cute.

"Oh yeah? But then why were you so worried though?" I smirked.

"Pff, worried? about you? No..." She shook her head.

"So, you want to come sit next to me?" I said while patting the empty seat beside me.

"No thanks, I'm fine in this seat" She sits on the couch, 6 meters away from me.

I chuckled, "So... did I miss something in class today?"

"Well, we're having a chemistry test tomorrow"

"Ugh, another one? Are you serious?" I groaned, which meant I had to study for it. When can I get a rest from this?

"I know. I'm not happy about it" She sulks.

"So, I want to talk to you about something—" I looked at her and she looked back at me.

"—I've been thinking about you, a lot today. And I was wondering if-"

My sentence cut off as I heard loud banging noises from the door.

"What was that?" I asked. That was a weird sound.

"Is Taehyung back already?" She stood up and walked to the door to check who was in there.

Suddenly, I heard her scream. What is wrong? I stood up and walked to the door with my injured leg. It hurts so bad but I need to know what is going on.

"Are you okay?" I immediately held her wrist and pulled her towards me.

"T-there is someone in your apartment" I could see her mouth was shaking.

I looked at the person who broke down the door. The person was wearing all black. It's the stalker.

"The stalker, It's you" I frowned.

"What does she want?" She said.

I pulled Jennie behind my back, maybe the stalker might hurt her. So I put her behind. What does this stalker want now? Don't make it worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.1K 26
(y/n)'s job is to stalk Park Jimin the CEO of park's recidence for ******.... will she do her job perfectly (or) will she get caught.....who is she w...
34.7K 1.2K 44
It all started with a Secret Guardian, who's a dangerous Mafia Leader too... When he thought, he's successful at launching his love story that he wai...
30.2K 1K 27
"Butterfly, are you ready ?".. ........ " Why you call me butterfly?"... ___________________________________________________ A boy who got failure in...
620 9 15
"SOMETHINGS ARE BEYOND IMAGINATION" What will y/n do when she starts to know she is being stalked? A stalker that has power in his hands. "YOU DON'T...