𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | The High School Badboy

Third Person's POV

   "What a surprise, I met you here" Jimin smirked and lifted Jennie. She fixes her school uniform. 

   "What are you doing here?" She asked her and Jimin chuckled.

   "Hey, I'm also a student here. You thought I was just a random dude who was running around?"

She covered her mouth with shock. "You- You are also a student here?" She remains shocked. 

   "Of course. I guess I'll see you then, princess" Jimin smirked and rushed off.

Ugh, I hate him. – In Jennie's thoughts.

She quickly rushed to her locker to get her things before she got to class.

She arrived at her classroom and she sat in her seat. 

   "Good morning, Jennie!" Lisa waved with a big smile on her face. 

   "Good morning, Lisa!" She smiles back at her. Lisa tiptoes to an empty seat beside Jennie and sits.

   "I saw you talking to that guy" Lisa started the conversation.

   "Who?" Jennie asked. 

   "Park Jimin, the guy that you bumped earlier" she poked my shoulder.

   "Oh, that guy?" Jennie asked again.

   "Yeah, do you know that he doesn't talk to anyone?" 

   "wait really?" Jennie's eyes narrowed. 

   "He breaks hearts left and right" Lisa whispered to Jennie. 

   "He is also the top of the class and he's way too popular. He is also the richest student in the school" Lisa added.

   "Wait, isn't he the high school bad boy?" Jennie asked. 

   "Yes, he is," Lisa answered.

I knew it, He was the high school bad boy. That's why he looked familiar. – In Jennie's thoughts.

   "Good morning everyone!" Ms. Yang, the class adviser entered the classroom and Lisa rushed back to her seat. Jennie quietly laughed at Lisa's actions.

   "Today, you'll be going to the science laboratory. Mr. Jeong told me that you'll be doing some experiments" Ms. Yang announced to the class. 

   "Get your laboratory gown in your lockers. Understood?"

   "Yes, Ms. Yang" the class answered. 

   "Now, go to your lockers and attend your science class" Ms. Yang instructed the students and they all went to their lockers to get their laboratory gowns.

Lunch

The students gathered in the school cafeteria to eat their lunch. Some students eat lunch at fast foods. Jennie was holding her tray while she was looking around to find her best friends, Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo.