*_True Demon Lord_*

By TURN_NULL

In this timeline, Rimuru Tempest will arrive to the cardinal world 300 years early... The "FATE" of many peop... More

_Peek to Future _
Chapter 1: _Reincarnation_
Chapter 2:_Dryad Maids and Grind Grounds_
Chapter 3:_[R]-isk and Name_
Chapter 4:_Maintenance _
Chapter 5:_Rescue? _
Chapter 6:_Traceless_
Chapter 7:_Traceless 2_
Chapter 8:_Veldora_
Chapter 9:_Infiltration and Battle_
Chapter 10:_R....is, C......is and..... who is this ? (RCC)?_
Chapter 11:_Woman are Unpredictable_

Chapter 12:_Awakening_

2K 71 236
By TURN_NULL

Thought communication's: (Hello).              Thoughts and Narration: yo, how ya doing?

Inner feelings: (You sly Bastard)

Talking: Hello.             Skill's:<<Report>>                        VOTW: [[Confirmed]]

Actions/Reaction's: *Happy*, *Smiles*...

Rimuru's (POV)

....

Sage, lets Begin!

<<Report: Initiating the Process of Awakening into a....>>

....

Shit....I feel drowsy...

(Author: Kufufufu...kufufufu...its what you are thinking, but at the same time not.)

....

...

...

Flashback On

A week has passed by since the Charybdis incident...

During this time sage has been pretty busy analyzing...

While I have found many ways in which others can harm me...

Sage while still busy, has told me its discoveries....

Every Being...

Literally every being has at least 3 Components...

A Soul, an Astral Body, and a Spiritual Body...

1) The Soul is the core of every entity, there is no "being" any deeper than it, it is the very concept of every individual.

2) The Astral Body is the container for the soul and the form of a being.

3) The Spiritual Body is the body responsible for storing the memories of an individual and prevents those with just Soul and Astral Body from collapsing. It serves as the mind and virtual memory of a being.

All the beings present on the material world land possess a 4th component, a material body, so  they wont be affected by the rejection force of the Material world...

While those that don't posses a body, obviously need one...

and those that are in need of one are called " Spiritual Lifeforms".

I am a " Demi-Spiritual Lifeform" it seems and most of the creatures I have devoured till now are " Physical Lifeforms"...

....

.....

Physical Lifeforms are lifeforms that are completely dependent on their Material body.

Demi-Spiritual Lifeforms are able to think with their Spiritual body, but are still bound to a material one, they will still die if their material body is severely damaged.

Spiritual Lifeforms, also known as Energy Creatures , are beings of pure willpower. Spiritual Lifeforms are able to think and act with just their Soul and Astral body and are not bound to a Material body, as long as their will remains firm and their soul intact, a spiritual lifeform will never truly die...

It feels uneasy for me, after getting this knowledge, if by any chance anyone can damage my internal components... I would die...As I have no way to defend against them.

That is why I have Borrowed " Sylphide" from treyni...

I will return this to her later.

....

.....

Now I have the data of Spiritual Bodies of Demons, Angels, and Spirits...

( Author: From Soul corridor between Kaede and him, sage has analyzed it...She is an incarnated angel, if some of you don't know.)

And also the Spiritual body of Charybdis itself and also some demons I have devoured before....

They would serve as a base for my transformation...

It seems I have already met the conditions to transform into a Spiritual life-form...

and now with the resources available...

Flashback Off

<<Report: Initiating the Process of Awakening into a "Spiritual Lifeform" from a "Demi-Spiritual Lifeform"....>> 

<<Report: The user will  undergo transformations...>>

....

....

(Author: VOTW actually doesn't announce to the whole world, you can check how it works, it only announces to the people involved and beings connected to them and the surroundings....it may actually announce to the whole world about significant evolution such a True Demon Lords or matters related to True Dragons or something which is much much significant.)

[[Confirmed: Evolution from Slime race to Chaos Slime race....Successful...

New Resistances: Natural Element Nullification, Abnormal condition Nullification, Spiritual Attack resistance and Holy attack resistance acquisition successful

New Intrinsic Skills: Infinite Regeneration, Universal Detect, Universal Thread acquisition successful...

All Skills and resistances acquired by the old form will be re-acquired. Successful.

All physical abilities have been slightly improved.

The individual can now freely change his Material and Spiritual bodies...

This completes the evolution.]]

(Author: Why did Rimuru undergo slumber during TDL evolution along with Frey and Carrion, while Guy Crimson Didn't, Similarly the rest of the Primordials...I presume it because the Latter were Spiritual Lifeforms that they didn't fall into evolution sleep, while Rimuru was only Demi-Spiritual and other 2 were physical maybe, Milim is the daughter of Veldanava so ofc her Mind is ridiculously strong by birth so she didn't fall into sleep, even if its not, at that time she was taken over by rage...In a way it was Instinctual destruction through her stampede.)

.

.

( Author: Awakening doesn't necessarily mean DLS becoming a TDL or HE hatching to TH...If you want to know what is Awakening, I suggest you just search in web, not gonna explain here, and yeah By the way, here Rimuru didn't evolve into a TDL, he just awakened into a Spiritual Lifeform..... so yeah he can still evolve into TDL, at the time I desire him to be...kufufufu.... I want suggestions on his species name, when he further evolves from demon slime.)

(Author: I think it is reasonable for him to transform after getting enough data, Resources, with his current Strength....Did you notice, I didn't add Lord's Ambition, and enhanced replication...and his physical abilities had been improved slightly not massively...In the anime it is stated that he "Super-Evolved from Slime to Demon Slime" which means a massive jump in evolution line, while here he just evolved...cause he has gained enough power and reached a particular realm different from his cannon, while in the anime he didn't...I think if he waited some more time, he would automatically evolve to Demon slime...but he resorted to TDL evolution cause he needed urgent Power to Resurrect his people.)

.

( Author: While many may say that Awakening like this is only possible to humans ,a Two way where they can awaken as True hero or an Awakened Spiritual Lifeform......I will tell you some exceptions : "Noir" had enough power to evolve to the next stage as "Demon peer", but he didn't, Similarly "Middray", the Dragonewt is a "Divine Dragon", he Awakened on his own, while that isn't shown, and he didn't evolve through a True Demon Lord method either....Milim was actually trying to train Carrion and Frey in a similar way as Middray, he stated in anime that he is actually strong enough to be Milim's Sparring partner, which proves my point, so that they can awaken on their own, not by TDl method, but due to the Dire circumstances and need of power at the time, She sent them near the place, where it was easy to guess, that a lot would be dead...and they souls would automatically come near them for them to evolve....So these are cases of awakening of Non-Humans, Unlike TDl one.)

.

.

.

Timeskip 

3 Day's Later

Rimuru's (POV)

uhhh...

I Stretched my arm's and yawned...

Hmmm, I have undergone many Changes...

It is now more comfortable...

.......

Sage, Can I take it that my Awakening was Successful?

<<Report: The user has Successfully Awakened into a Spiritual Lifeform.>>

....

.......

Hahahaha! *Chuckles*

I thought it would be something much much difficult, but it is surprisingly easy...

<<.........>>

Well maybe because it is also due to my many advantages....

.

.

.

Location:???

Time:???

???'s ( POV)

*Sighs*

*Depressed and Sad*

*Worried*

It has been a very long time since our Ruler has gone....

.....

........

Many who were previously under him have now gone out of control, even though they are of the same species, they couldn't hope to reach the same realm of existence as him....

And got dominated....

I can only think of one reason on why they aren't being obedient now of all times....

He is...perhaps dead....

Even though it sounds Ridiculous thought at first....that's the only way they will go out of order here...

It's really unbelievable....

But such a sight was witnessed with our own eyes recently....

We have always thought that we are the Strongest and none could triumph us due to our abilities....

Yet here we are....

Is the Outside world really that Dangerous...

Beings Capable of resisting our powers like nothing...and erasing us without any difficulties, as seen when our Leader died...and now another one...

Is there any hope for us....

Now even though we know the heights of the world....

We can't even defend ourselves against when such being's come knocking the door of our house....even true when they Died...*Depressed*

If God really exits...

 I hope for a miracle to happen...

....

...

....

???: Your Highness, it's an emergency....!!!

* Frowns*

Me: It better be worthwhile....I am thinking of the future of our people, when you suddenly disrupted me....

I said angrily at this maid.

???: * Shivers* Y-Yes Mam!!....Some random guy has appeared and beat those Guys into submission....What's more they are being obedient to him

Huh? Someone beat those guys into submission... Is it an invader?...If they are really being obedient , then this is a dire circumstance for us....We couldn't hope to Win if a battle breaks...

Our only choice here is to negotiate...

*Sighs*

....

.......

Me: Lead the way!

???: H-Hai!

TPP

Here we can see a Castle...

Deep Underground...

The surroundings have Lava flowing in small Streams....

Implying the location is Somewhere near a Volcano...

......

.......

We can see a Woman along with her maid walking towards the balcony.....

They have finally reached the balcony...

The Woman looks Downwards to find a majestic and scary view...

Down below the castle....

There is present a being....

And in-front of it bowed down several...

Arrogant Scary Males and Seductive Wicked Females...

Just Pin Drop Silence...

Finally the being turned around and looked upwards...

His Red eyes intently looking at the Woman...

The being immediately climbs up the balcony by twirling all around it....

Finally after reaching the top, it shrinks its size and rests itself at the woman's neck and nudges its head...

The Woman is still bewildered....before erupting in tears and smile...

Woman: *Holding back tears of happiness*  My Niece!!!!......

Our Prince has arrived !!!! All hail our Prince!!! 

To the Glory of the Prince!!!

Our lives for his Highness!!

Long Live Prince!!

....

Such comments flew in the air around them.

....

....

...

Location: Ingrassia

Time: Afternoon

TPP

Here just outside a Shop, we can see a boy with sky blue silver hair on a seat....

He is currently busy with an arduous task....

One which requires utmost priority over anything....

In front of him...

Lay a table...

He is intently waiting for someone...

???: Dear Customer, your order has arrived, have a pleasant time on your stay here!

The Person arrives!

The boy's face suddenly blooms to a Captivating smile for all those around him....

His order was....

A Vanilla Ice-Cream....

A Super Deluxe One...

The best treasure for him in the world...

He instantly started eating it with a spoon...

Specks of vanilla flew on his cheek as he eats it...

The cute boy was the target of envy from all the boys from the surroundings....

He was being adored and is the talk of the girls as soon as he arrived!!

....

......

Suddenly a Girl of the same age and height seated herself in-front of him...

She was a breathtaking beauty...

A Girl with Navy blue hair and golden eyes...

Her movements Dignified and Graceful...

???: Can I sit here?

She asked the boy with a smile, even though she already seated herself...

The boy didn't mind one bit and nodded without looking at her...

The girl was interestingly watching him eat Ice cream..

???: Do you like Ice Cream that much...you are savoring every bit of it...

The boy finally responded...

Rimuru: Yeah I love it from my Childhood...and it's been a long time since I ate one...

???: You seem like a Rich kid...Surely you can eat as many as you like, why has it been a long time...

Rimuru: Hmm, it's rather complicated...I am rich in a way, but I am from Other world...I thought I would never have the chance to eat this delicacy here...

The girl became rather interested in continuing this conversation...

???: I See...So you are going to Die in a few years...That too alone...

Rimuru: Nah, I got a friend here...

Rimuru didn't respond to the first assumption...He was feeling rather creeped out by this girl who suddenly started talking...moreover he got a feeling she already knew he is not gonna die , even if he didn't tell her...

???: Is that so....then why is he not here?

Rimuru: Well, he can't come due to some circumstances...

???: Did you... have any Siblings on the other world??

Rimuru, finally looked up to meet the golden gaze similar to his own, finding this girl strange...very strange...

Rimuru: You know...You are being very annoying...ever since you have seated yourself...All you have been doing is interrogating me...Why do you think a stranger would answer any of your questions.

The Girl looks slightly taken aback, before recomposing herself...

It seems the girl is not used to Such direct words...

But with Patience she responded...

???: I See...I didn't mean to come across as such, but I was just interested in you, your hair color is unnatural, so are your eyes, and the moment you said you were from other-world, It was as if an Opportunity presented itself before me...

The girl justified as such...

Rimuru: Opportunity?

???: You see I am a Princess of a far away land... the next ruler is going to be elected around 3 years later, I am one of the candidates for it...So due to the Power Struggle, I wanted a Power on my side...you seem exceptional even among people from other-world....So I wanted you to work for me for the time being...

Rimuru: I see..*Nodding*...what is in it for me?

???: Hmm, let's see...I will supplement you with unimaginable money...You can buy your Ice-cre-

Rimuru: Deal!

Rimuru said interrupting her.

The girl smiles slightly...

Rimuru : Rimuru Tempest at your beck and call until you have seized the throne.....

He brings his right hand for a handshake, looking towards her...

???:....You can call me Kori...after-all I can't disclose my name.

She shakes his hand.

Rimuru: So now that we are acquainted... No I don't have any siblings...Nor do I wish to have some, after I have learned my friend's situation.

This catches the attention of the girl...as she presented herself as Kori.

Kori: Oh...what is such a Situation the led to you to believe that...

So like that,for some time, Rimuru told her Veldora's situation all the while keeping the dragons identity concealed and told parts of it, telling how ruthless and cold his sister's were to him...

...

....

....

...

...

Kori: I see....How do you think their relationship should have been?

The girl takes note of everything he said about his friend....contemplates deeply...and asks such a question.

Rimuru: Frankly I don't know...but the ideal one should be similar to this I think...

Rimuru while continuously eating his ice cream responded as such , as he slid something on the table towards her...

It was a Manga...

Kori: Oh, what is this book?

Seeing the strange cover on the book, she asked intriguingly...

Rimuru: It is called a Manga....One of the entertainments in my world...Whenever if we meet here,  I can give you a  Dozen or so......So do you have any way of communication if we want to meet?

Kori throws him a ring, which he catches...

Kori: With this I will contact you...

.....

......

With this they both leave the place.....

.....

........

In a dark alleyway stood a girl...

She looks towards her hand, where she is currently holding a book...

Suddenly a white aura appears around her and her appearance changes...

???: Hmm...a Manga huh?

Flashback

???'s (POV)

I am currently inside my room of my castle...

Contemplating about my recent interactions...

When suddenly my mind drifts towards a certain someone...

( I guess it wouldn't hurt to give him a visit...)

Thinking so, I went towards my desired location...

...

...

In-front of me is a Huge dome...

Inside it is a Huge Dragon...

My idiotic brother...

He looks deep in thought...

He isn't even being aware of his surroundings...

Well even if he tried, he cant find me when it is me concealing myself...

Veldora: Kuahaha-Kuahah! Very interesting.....I Wonder what would happen next

Hmmm, Interesting?....Is getting trapped inside , an Interesting thought for him...

Hmm...he is leaning his head down, an looking towards the Ground...There is a Small book there...

When has this kid gotten the interest of studying books...?*Bewildered*

Thinking so, I was about to take a close look while I still cover myself...

When Suddenly another presence came inside this cave....

Hmm...

 There are really people brave enough to come inside this cave, even though he is sealed...

Looking towards the presence, I found a boy of the age 12, with breathtaking Silver Blue hair, and golden eyes...

(Ara....He is Strong...of course nowhere near those at the top...but stronger than most)

???: Is the book nice....I made it as an alternative, you watching from my memories and then hearing your laughs in my mind was very irritating.

(Oh...what a surprise....he is very daring....much more surprising is the fact that Veldora didn't mind it...)

Veldora: Don't speak such Harsh words Rimuru...The manga's are very interesting that I can't contain my Excitement...Kuahahah

Oh, he brushed it off...

So the Book is called a Manga huh....

It can pique Veldora's interest huh?

....

...

....

It seems I have come across an interesting individual...

I am bored always staying in the castle...

Maybe he can be the source of my entertainment.....

I took a note to visit this individual later...

I have to later approach him in a disguise...

Flashback Off

Rimuru Tempest...

What an interesting individual.

So here's the stat's.

 Demon Slime : Rimuru Tempest

Hair: Silver Blue

Eye: Golden

Ep :2,222,222.

(Author: Sorry for the boring chapter.....The Skills part will be updated later..for now its just a copy paste of the previous chapter apart from EP and Race.....and yeah initial plan of him at 2 million is discarded.....If you really liked it, vote and comment....Will be there first...see you all!!!!)

Unique Skills: Great Sage, Gluttony, Degenerate.

Extra Skills: Link, Water Manipulation, Magic sense, Sense Heat Source, Material Creation and Molecular manipulation, Magic Manipulation, Flame Manipulation, Black Flame, Black Thunder, Inflicting Gaze, Ultra Speed Regeneration, and Gravity Flight.

Common Skills: Paralyzing Breath, Body armor, Voice cannon, Ultrasonic Waves, Sticky Thread, Steel Thread , and Poisonous Breath.

Resist Skills: Thermal Fluctuation, Physical Attack, Magic and Electricity.

Nullified Skills: Pain , Paralysis, Petrification and Poison.

Magic: Elemental ( Magicule and Non-Magicule Based), Space, Gravity, Illusion, Mind control, Summoning, Necromancy, Sealing.

Originals : (These are created by me)

Black Thunder Storm:(Combined form of Black lightning, Wind Manipulation, and Molecular Manipulation)( Can be used as either magic or art)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.1K 67
After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom. Ciel seeing her master's state suggests...
80.8K 3.1K 43
After Milim Nava destroys the kingdom responsible for the death of her pet dragon, Guy finds a lone survivor named Rimuru. Seeing his incredible inte...
14.7K 584 12
Two thousand years have passed since the Creator God, Veldanava, died and refused to reincarnate. At least, that's what everyone believes. But what i...
34.9K 851 18
****** ****, the right-hand man of the "Star King Dragon" Veldanava, died after battling the "World Destroying Dragon", Ivarage. However, what the ot...