๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.

By Devibhanu

"๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–." -(I'm considering revising the fiction I've been craftin... More

โ™ก1~ ๐€๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ.
โ™ก2~ ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ.
โ™ก3~ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ.
โ™ก4~ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐.
โ™ก5~ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ.
โ™ก6~ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž.
โ™ก7~ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ.
โ™ก8~ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
โ™ก9~ ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐.
โ™ก10~ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
โ™ก11~ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ.
โ™ก12~ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐.
โ™ก13~ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž.
โ™ก14~ ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ.
โ™ก15~ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
โ™ก16~ ๐€&๐€
โ™ก17~ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž.
โ™ก18~ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ.
โ™ก19~ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
โ™ก20~๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ™ก22~๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Œ๐ž
โ™ก23~ ๐€๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
โ™ก24~๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ
โ™ก25~๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž.
โ€ขNew coverโ€ข

โ™ก21~๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.

74 3 4
By Devibhanu

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

     𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.      

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING MR. NISCHAY MALHAN!" The voice yelled, so full of anger, so furious.

"You're not helping the situation, dear. You know how much it means to me." Nischay calmly stated.

"No, no, no. Mr Nischay malhan, I think you didn't heard me. What the fuck are you saying? Did you even think once before taking this action? And you have the guts to come and tell me this? Are you trying to make me jealous? What are you doing, Nischay!  Are you even using your brain? HAVE YOU FUCKING LOST IT?"

Kaylee yelled in anger. It was so clear, that she was very upset with the idea. How can she not be? She despised Arreum, and now that her boyfriend has decided to spend the weekend with her; for the so called "investigation", she cannot help but feel furious. 

Has she not done enough? Is she not enough for him? Why does he needs to stay with some other girl but not her? Why does she has to go through this?

"Kaylee, please understand me.." Nischay asked not wanting to make the situation more worse than it already was.

"Babe, why me? Why do I always need to understand you? Try to understand me. I won't let you do this. No, Nischay. I'm not allowing you to do that. You're not going anywhere. You will be here, with me, for the whole weekend, hm?" Kaylee says as she steps closer to Nischay, almost some inches apart from his face, and places her hands   around his neck.

"Honey, you are mine. Just mine, okay? You will never go to a cheap girl like her. She's no one, dear. She is nothing but a spoiled and nasty daughter. Babe, you love me. You love me." Kaylee says with her calm and seductive tone, almost pleading to him.

"No, Kaylee. You cannot call Arreum that. And, I am doing this for myself. I will go with her and that's final. And if you're fearing something, you don't need to."

Nischay says and steps away from her. Right now, he has no mood for romance and especially not if she's behaving like that.

Kaylee's smile drops and her face instantly changes to anger. She's frustrated, irritated and even more angered. She cannot think straight.

"OH WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HER! What's so special in her that you're always so attracted towards that bitch! Nischay if you dare to step out of this house, I'm calling our parents!" She says as she took her phone to dial the number.

"I'm NOT attracted to her! Why don't you understand that I feel nothing for her? Why are you so insecure baby? You know, it's always you. It has always been you. I love you Kaylee, not her." He states and hugs Kaylee to calm her down.

"You know, I love you too. But why do you always keep making me jealous?" She says with a vulnerable voice.

And as always, the trick worked. She was a lot more collected and calm now. And this was the perfect time for the next step for Nischay.

He separates and starts, "If you know the truth so why do you act that way? Don't worry dear, everything will be fine. Let me go." He says with his honey bass voice.

Kaylee took a moment to process and finally, with a deep sigh, she agreed.

"Fine, but promise me, you'll not cross your limits. And you will not let her cross her limits too. God knows what that woman has in plan. Call me instantly if you need me, okay?" She asks cutely.

"Mhm, sure. Just go to your penthouse and if my parents call you, act like we're spending the weekend together. Okay?" He asks her.

"Yeah. But next time, we'll actually spend the weekend together. That's my order." She commanded.

"Yes boss. Now if you excuse me, I've got to go." He said and before he could walk away, Kaylee held his hand.

He turned to face her.

"Yes? What did you stop me for?" He says impatiently as he was already running late.

"Before you go." She says as she steps closer to him, to the point when their lips were inches apart. "I need to do something."

She tiptoes and cups his perfect face, and gently, seals his lips with her's. She kisses him gently and delicately, as if reminding him, that she's the one who has his heart.

Nischay awkwardly parts away, something just doesn't feels right to him. Something is stopping him and he has no clue of it.

"I'm late, dear. I need to go." He makes up an excuse.

"Fine, bye honey."

***

Nischay was already at his penthouse, now he was preparing for their breakfast.

The area was all clean and tidy, ofcourse, the servants kept cleaning the penthouse every alternate days.

Today, Nischay asked the servants to rest in their servant sector, which was quite far from the penthouse. Only, body guards and security guards were allowed to stand outside.

He had done so to keep the confidential information safe from the ears of everyone.

As he was done preparing the breakfast, he went and got himself to bed. It has been quite a time since he last visited his penthouse.

This house meant so much to him, unlike their "Royal Malhan palace", his penthouse was his favourite. He preferred living here, all alone, all by himself. This was because he had earned this house.

This was because, the heirs and heiress that are generally called as the "prince and princess" of the royal families, that in France, are Nischay and Arreum, don't just rely on their parents money.  It has been a parental culture that every heir and heiress needs to do something to earn themselves a living, and that too, from a young age.

Since Nischay turned eighteen, he started to invest his time in his business. He started a company that elects good singers and performers and gave them a support to grow in their career. 50% of the shares belonged to the company, and 50% to each of the artist. Not only this, his company expanded their roots by holding charities and bringing new instruments as well as new music in the field of Arts. His company is now known worldwide, that is,  Harmony entertainment.

(A/N~Only Imagination, does not relates to real life.)

As much easy and dreamy this sounds, such kind of a life is not easy. No heiress or heir has the privilege to take decisions on their own. Their parents, the king and the queen, decide what life should be given to their  heir / heiress.

They can not be with the person they like, it's in the hands of their parents to decide. Because, once a prince is married to a princess , they become the next generation setters, The new king and queen.

Right here, is the major reason why every girl wants to be with Nischay, just so she can be the next queen.

But to Nischay, the idea of "Royal Family" never went well. He thought this was a stereotypical mindset, getting engaged to some girl his parents choose for him and become the next King. He believed in leading a normal, equal and happy life. So sad this was not meant for him.

***

"Where are you heading, Arreum? Don't you think you should utilize this time for your further studies?" Her father questioned to her, as he saw her all dressed up and ready to departure.

(Her outfit, not the posture please, xd.)

"Good morning, father. I'm off to my penthouse, I'm thinking of spending this weekend there. It's been about time since I've went there." She bows respectfully and almost, fearless this time she states.

"Why? Why can't you study here, in palace?" Her father questioned again, somewhat suspicious about her actions.

"Well, I'm pretty bored in this house. Also, I'm legally a grown up to take my own decisions. I think the time has come for me to finally live independently. Before I leave finally, I'm trying to collect small experiences. As for now, I need a change in environment for me to be productive." Says Arreum.

"I'll have my friends there too." She added.

On this note, his father looked at her suspiciously.

"Friends? I remember Ava is out with Mr.Deschanel for business, then, if not her, who are you talking about?" He asked.

"Father, I've more friends except for Ava." She said.

"Anyways, leave." He ordered.

"You're allowing me?" She asked for confirmation.

"Only this time, Arreum. Since you're right about you being a grown up and wanting to experience an independent life, I'm allowing you. But you're not allowed to do what you want to, you'll be working under our guidelines. You're the heiress of one of the most powerful Royal Family, and titled as the "princess" of France. Keep that in mind.
I will not tolerate any mistakes."

"Mhm" She only mumbled, she was at loss of words at the point.

'I'm sorry father. I'm about to do something that is forbidden, I know this might ruin us, but, I just don't know why, but I want to do it. I'm sorry, father.. '

Was only thought that circulated through her mind as she continued to walk out of the palace.

Arreum is not a girl that risks her family's reputation over anything. She would even sacrifice her life if needed. She has always been an obedient daughter, very unlike of others, and that's what makes her special in the eyes of others.

But, only if they knew how hard it is. How hard it is to sacrifice her happiness over something her parents want her to do. She has always served her life, her body, her mental peace, her physical health for her parents.

"Uh..what a pathetic life.."

She sighs as she continues to drive on the given address.

Everything went according to the plan, she was successful in taking approval from her father, has everything set in her penthouse, incase of any emergency.

After some minutes of driving, Arreum finally reached the destination.

As she stopped the vehicle infront of the luxurious looking penthouse, her heart seemed to be skipping its beats. An unusual confusion combined with the anxiety rising within her.

(Imagine any one from the given pictures, since I liked both of them, I couldn't choose.)

Or

She tighten her grip on the driving wheel, her hands completely soaked with sweat.

"What's this feeling going inside of me?" She asked to herself as she placed her right hand on heart, in attempt to felt her heart going crazy over something she didn't knew.

"Oh god, I need to relax. Breathe, Arre, Breathe." She consoled herself while caressing her chest.

"Ms, who are you?" An unfamiliar voice was heard that sent a sudden shiver of panic down her spine.

"Huh? Oh, I'm Arreum. I'd like you to let me get inside, call your master first." She replied trying to look completely normal.

"Oh, Ms. Arreum, please follow us inside. We're assigned to get you in safely."

Arreum followed them to the parking lot and parked her vehicle there. She was then taken inside the lavish house, though, the house was luxurious but it was not the type of luxury that was in their palaces.

His house was beautiful, comfortable and welcoming. There was a oddly homely feeling that circulated in the house, and that made her feel at ease.

Her body, which was first tensed outside had gradually calmed and had become comfortable as she continued to walk in the house.

A sweet flower-woody smell was all around the house, oh, what a blessing to the nosestrills.

No wonder, Nischay had a beautiful humor.

"Mam, please make yourself comfortable on the couch and allow us to go call master. We'll be right back." The guards said and went away.

Arreum sat on the most comfortable sofa on which her buttocks had ever laid on. Her eyes continued to roam throughout the room, examining all the pictures hung on the walls.

The pictures that contained beautiful memories, must have been clicked by an experienced photographer. Many artistic paintings were on the wall, definitely were drawn by some skilled Artist.

Aside of them, there hung some pictures of Nischay. His childhood and adulthood, he looked so full of life back then. A group of 3 boys stood in one of those pictures, they looked as of they were in their late 10s.

Those pictures instantly brought a smile on Arreum's face, her eyes shimmered under them. Those brought back a beautiful memory from her past.

"Like what you see?" A sweet low voice said.

"Hm, they're beautiful." She whispered.

That's when she realized his presence. She turned around and stood up, in attempt to greet.

"Oh, hi. Didn't recognize you back then." She said smilingly.

"Ah, it's completely okay. You like those pictures?" He asked.

"Yes! Especially the paintings, I've never seen them before in any museum. I mean, they're very art-like. Where did you get them?" She stated with her eyes 

"Uh..I, actually drew them. I know, they're not that good." He hesitatingly said.

Arreum was shocked, she had never expected him to be this talented. She knew, he was good at academics, sports, business and music but also art? That is something very commendable.

"Seriously? They're amazing! How come you're good at Art too? Did you take classes for this too?" She asked sarcastically while tilting her head.

"Not really, it's just a hobby..I've been doing this since I was a child. Although, I could've made a career out of this but, I gotta do what my destiny makes me.." He said with disappointment, and later shrugged it off as if nothing had happened.

This would be the first real conversation that Arreum and Nischay had, his talents were no joke. This guy was a talent in himself, a work of art.

"You're talented, Nischay. Don't let this go away, this is not something that everyone has." She complimented.

"Thank you, I appreciate your compliment." He said and smiled to her.

"Did you click these pictures too?" She asked while looking at the beautiful sceneries.

"Yes, I like capturing moments like these in pictures. It holds memories. Photography is not tough, actually." He said.

"Says the expert, ofcourse it is not. For you." She joked to which he giggled.

"No, it really isn't. I betcha."

"Yeah, yeah."

"By the way, you draw..old couples? I see many of their paintings. Why?" She asked as she moved to take a closer look.

"Well, it's nothing. I just like to draw them." He said.

"There must be reason, I know." She says.

"There is not..why don't you believe me?" He asks unsure of his question.

"Well, because I somehow just understand you, this is not something you'd do if you were serious.." She speaks .

"You know nothing.." He mumbled under his breath, barely audible.

"Huh? Did u say something?" She asked

"No, why do you ask?" He behaves as if he didn't knew anything.

"Okay, but you didn't answer me though." Arreum brings up the topic again.

Unsure if he should say it or not, with a sigh he speaks,

"The reason is... Love. What a blessing it is to have a true, pure love. A person that walks with you to your deathbed. People who stay with their partners till they get to their deathbed inspires me...it's just that, cliché I know." 

He said those words with a low tone.

That hit Arreum.

Love..

What actually is love? Can a person really like someone to such point, where everything else just blurs? How is this even possible?

She never actually felt love, what she has was a true friendship. Isn't that love? Why does love needs to be decided on basis of genders?

Whatever it was, those were some deep words he said. His humor was something else, something beautiful.  This guy never failed to surprise Arreum. Everything he did was commendable.

Kaylee must be really lucky to have him.

Maybe because he had his love of his life, he feels those things.

But when it comes to Arreum, she has no one.

"How lucky you are..you have your love. Someone who cherishes you for just being yourself. " she says unknowingly of what just slipped her mouth.

He smiled while looking at her back, guess, he did had someone who appreciated him.

"I guess, I am." He said.

"Anyways, let's go have some breakfast. You must be hungry." He said as he dragged her all along to the kitchen area where the dinning table was.

He let her sit comfortably and served everything he prepared by himself.

"You prepared these?" She asked surprised at such sweet gesture.

"Yeah, don't worry, I can assure you about my cooking skills. I'm a good cook." He said confidently.

She was surprised, this guy is not leaving any chance to not surprise her.

"Okay sir, I got it. You're born a talent. Thank you for such delicious breakfast." She smiles and says.

They both ate while smiling, talking, sharing joke and their past lives and as well as their concerns.

Today was amazing.

♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 32 5
I've always yearned to be at the top, who doesn't really? But it's different for me. Being the best wasn't a dream or a goal, it was an obsession. An...
473 37 7
A story about Nagito Komaeda's childhood. I'm trying to stick as close to canon as possible, but some parts won't be perfect. If anyone needs any tri...
105K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
52.9K 1.2K 32
This is a story about a punjabi girl and a punjabi boy who gets into a beautiful relation by their parents. Bas Itna Hi Bataungi BYE!!!!๐Ÿ™Œ