FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴

3.9K 247 37
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"I think Abhi bhai is coming to pick us up." Divya said to Rehana as both the girls were waiting near the main gate of the university, for Hiya.

"Hmm.. that's fine but what about Hiya di? Where is she?" Rehana asked,  checking the time on her wrist watch.

"I don't know. She messaged me to wait here for her." Divya said, looking everywhere for Hiya.

"Divi… I'm now two hundred percent sure Hiya di is in love. I mean the guy is  from her college "

Divya holds her shoulders making Rehana turn towards herself.
"Are you fucking sure Rooh??"

"Hashhh stop using that type of language Divi" Rehana hissed at her choice of words.

"Shut up. Why are you so naive? Fucking is not a bad word Rooh baby"

"The 'F' words are bad Divi" Rehana sighed.

"Okay forgive me my mother. Now tell me how do you get to know ?" Divya dramatically joined her hands and Rehana giggled.

"When I was passing through the hallway yesterday night after dinner. I heard she was telling someone that they'll meet today at the college yard. And do you know before cutting the call what did she said?"

"What ?? Tell me Rooh baby" Divya asked excitedly

"She said 'I love you' over the phone" Rehana said and both the girls squealed in joy.

"What is happening here?" They heard a familiar intimating voice from behind them and their eyes widened.

Gulping both turned and found Abhimaan Singh Suryavanshi with all his glory standing there, looking at them like they're some criminal.

Rehana and Divya shared a glance before gulping hard.

"He doesn't hear anything right Divi?" Rehana whispered

"Hope so Rooh baby" Divya mumbled and tried to smile at her brother.

"Tell me what you two were talking about?" Abhimaan approached them with his hands in his pants pockets and sunglasses on his eyes.

"Uhhh uhhh nothing bhai it's just that we're gossiping about girly talks." Divya perfectly lied with a full blown smile on her lips and Rehana nodded her head looking down at the floor.

"And where is Hiya?" He asked

"Hiya di will come soon from her college." Came Rehana's sweet soft voice.

"Divya call her, where she is. We're getting late for the evening. And you know dad. He will get angry"

"Yes bhai" Squeezing Rehana's hand a little she blinked her eyes at the little scared girl and left to call Hiya, aside as there was no network.

"Rehana"

"Hnnn"

"Look at me girl when I'm talking to you"

Rehana's eyes snapped towards him as soon as those words came out from his mouth and reached her ears.

"Sorry"

"That's fine" Abhimaan smiled and continued asking "How was the day?"

"It was good. The professor showed us a new process today, how to make an umbrella fr…" she was describing everything excitedly but stopped immediately when she realised she was blabbering.

"Come on Rehana let's finish what you started speaking" Abhimaan said seeing her wide eyes

"Huhhh I was just blabbering sorry" she tucked her hair behind her ears. And something twiched in Abhimaan's heart.

"Bhai" They both saw Divya with Hiya coming towards them.

Abhimaan cleared his throat and smiled at his sisters.
He saw how easily Rehana melted with the girls.

"Let's get going girls" Abhimaan said, gaining the gossip girls attention.

~○~

"Bhai, did you find anyone there in your university or work place in the US?" Hiya asked with a naughty smile on her lips.

Rehana's heart started beating in 2x speed and she looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

"Ummm maybe or maybe not. I'm not gonna reveal that so soon" Abhimaan said, turning on the gallery and both the sisters growled in displeasure.

"You're so secretive," Divya said, twitching her lips in annoyance.

Rehana looked back at her lap and started fiddling with her fingers.

Abhimaan noticed her movement beside him on the passenger seat and smiled.

Hiya on the other hand smiled at Rehana in an assuring manner.

~○~

"Here they are Harsh" Yuvaan exclaimed seeing the four coming inside.

"Ohh this is Abhimaan, your son?" Harsh, Yuvaan's friend asked when Abhimaan greeted them with adjoined hands.

"Yes he is Abhimaan, my son. She is Hiya and Divya and she is…." Yuvaan was cut off by Harsh's wife.

"She must be your home maid?"

Harsh glared at his wife for the stunt she pulled but she shrugged her shoulders and keenly observed the sacred embarrassed girl.

"No Mrs.Roy, she is  our daughter Rehana." Maheen said with a tight lipped smile while Abhimaan controlled his anger by fisting his palms , into balls.

He looked at the girl who was still smiling as if nothing happened.

"Where is Suhani? Afterall we came here to meet her" Maheen asked irritatingly. .

"Ishani… ishani" Mrs. Roy screamed, making everyone shocked at first but later they felt so disgusted by the way she was calling.

"Yes mumma"  came from a girl the same as Rehana's age or a little younger than her.

"What do you do all the time inside your room ???" She asked her daughter in a very bad way and Maheen looked at the woman with disgust.

"Sorry mumma, was reading books '' the girl Ishani answered.

"Leave all this and ask your sister to come here"

"But di left from home long ago." Ishani said and Her mother's eyes widened.

"What the hell are you saying? Where were you all the time?" The woman raised her voice and Ishani flinched at her tone.

"Mrs. Roy, please calm down. Ishani come here" Maheen said and asked Ishani to sit beside her.

Ishani atfirst looked at her father then sat beside Maheen on the couch.

"You're so beautiful"

"Thank you aunty"

"I'm Ayaan's badi maa and he is Ayaan's bade papa"
Ishani nodded her head
"And they all are Ayaan's siblings"

Maheen started introducing her to everyone.
"Maheen we came here to see Suhani. Not Ishani" Yuvaan whispered in Maheen's ears and she glared at him.

"What are you studying?"

"MBBS"

"Want to be a doctor?"

"Yes" Ishani smiled. 

"Great" Maheen exclaimed while Mrs. Roy rolled her eyes in annoyance as Ishani was getting all the attention.

"I think Suhani will be late today Yuvaan" Harsh said sadly

"It's okay. We will meet some other day, Harsh. We meet in hospital almost everyday. Its just that you invited for talking thats it" Yuvaan patted his shoulder.

"But I love your younger daughter she is so sweet" Maheen said

"She is an introvert and doesn't like people much but I'm glad she liked yours company" Harsh said patting his younger daughter head affectionately while Mrs. Roy went inside.

~○~

"I don't like Mrs. Roy. She is so annoying" Maheen said as soon as they entered their mansion.

"Ayaan is going to marry Suhani. Not her mother" Yuvaan said, sitting on one of the sofas.

"Still Mr. Roy and his younger daughter are okay but not the woman. Also I understand how the girl Suhani is" Maheen said

"She is good Maheen and best for our Ayaan"

"Mark my words Yuvaan, may be Suhani is good but not good for our son Ayaan" saying Maheen left the hall and Yuvaan sighed.

"It's okay dad. She doesn't like the woman. And I'm sure no one did" Abhimaan said

"If badi maa doesn't like Suhani I'm not going to marry her. For me her opinion is the most important" saying Ayaan also left the hall to his room.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter 😊
Looking forward to read your thoughts regarding the chapter and the characters.

Next : on Tuesday

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ♥️
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
1.3M 57.5K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
14.6K 680 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...