The second-married little wid...

By CNovel_Reader

The second-married little widow is a great beauty [70s] Original title: 小寡妇二婚娇宠日常[七零] Author: Back to time... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-71

Chapter 11-20

5.7K 53 51
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 11

Sui Sui kicked her short legs and ran to find Chu Wan.

The first time I saw Chu Wan, I liked her Sui Sui.

My sister is so good-looking, who doesn't like good-looking people, Xiaotuanzi is justified.

"Sister educated youth eat candied haws!" Sui Sui stretched out her small hand and passed the candied haws.

Chu Wan smiled, knelt down and asked, "Are you willing to do so?"

An Nian put on a stern face.

Sure enough, she remembered her sister's name was Sui Sui!

But fortunately, my father is here. Gu's father is the commander of the battalion. He usually specializes in fighting the enemy. If the opponent is really a bad person, he will definitely not let her succeed.

"Wow!" Sui Sui said, touching her belly, "I'm full!"

Chu Wan stood where she was, pursed her lips, and looked down at the candied haws in her hand.

The golden sun fell on her body, and it was a little hot. Chu Wan held the stick of candied haws with her slender and white fingers and looked at it for a long time.

Xia Feng brushed against Chu Wan's face, blowing away the hair between her eyebrows.

She took a bite of the candy lightly, it was originally refined, but the hawthorn balls are so big, you still have to eat it in one bite to be happy.

The sweet taste melts on the tip of the tongue.

"Is it delicious?" Sui Sui tilted his head and asked.

"Delicious." Chu Wan said softly.

Gu Xiao stood there and looked at her.

Wang Meiru just stared helplessly at Commander Gu and Suisui.

The candied haws that I wanted to taste were handed to Chu Wan like a treasure every year, but An Nian was not angry and let them go.

Wang Meiru pursed her lips, she hadn't eaten snacks for a long time, she was really envious.

She suppressed the unhappiness in her heart and tried not to show it in front of Grandma Mo, but she still couldn't help it, and looked straight at Chu Wan.

Chu Wan was wearing old-fashioned people's clothes, which were monotonous and old-fashioned clothes, which she didn't like at all on weekdays, but she was not covered by such dullness at all. On the contrary, when she squatted in front of Sui Sui, the corners of her lips curled up. The smile and the starlight shining in the eyes made the whole person brighten up.

Wang Meiru was still holding on to the last hope. This child is spoiled, and if she doesn't like her, she will cry and make a fuss, and she will definitely bully Chu Wan... But she waited for a long time, but she didn't wait for this moment.

Chu Wan seemed to be very familiar with Suisui. When Xiao Tuanzi tilted his head, she also tilted his head on purpose. She reached out and tapped the child's small nose, then turned to look at Battalion Commander Gu.

The scorching summer made Wang Meiru restless.

Under the shade of the tree, Battalion Commander Gu and Chu Wan stood together. He was tall and tall, while she was petite and exquisite. She didn't know what they were talking about, but felt that this scene was very dazzling.

Compatible and dazzling.

In front of Battalion Commander Gu, Chu Wan felt a little embarrassed.

Seeing her face turning red like an apple, Gu Xiao suddenly didn't know what to say.

He touched his nose.

"This is my home." Chu Wan was at a loss for words, "I've moved, and I didn't live here."

Gu Xiao said, "I know."

After the words fell, the two of them froze there.

Chu Wan: ...

he knows?

Although the villagers are very concerned about the separation of her family, but is he, Battalion Commander Gu, also concerned about these small things?

Gu Xiao: ...

How can people accept his words?

He coughed and said seriously, "Okay, go ahead."

Chu Wan nodded immediately: "You go."

An Nian stood aside, observing secretly.

What are they doing?

"Sui Sui, let's go." Gu Xiao said.

Xiaotuanzi was dissatisfied.

Dad can leave as soon as he leaves, why take her with him!

Reluctantly every year, she turned her head and waved her little hand gently: "Sister educated youth, goodbye."

"Goodbye." Chu Wan said.

After watching the family of three leave, Chu Wan returned to the room and picked up the sheets.

Suisui is still very cute, but I hope that when the child comes back, she will not bring her brother and her father with her.

Chu Wan put on the sheets, ready to arrange the bottles and cans she brought from the Nie's kitchen.

When she raised her eyes at this moment, she realized that Wang Meiru was still standing where she was, as if she had suffered a big blow.

She greeted: "Meiru, come and help me."

Wang Meiru came back with nothing to love.

There was no stove in this thatched thatched house, and the stove was outside, so she helped take the iron pot outside, and when she came back, she saw Chu Wan arranging the seasonings.

Wang Meiru: ...

Even the salt can be taken away with a quarter, Chu Wan really won't let herself suffer.

"Wanwan, how do you know Battalion Commander Gu?" She pretended to ask casually.

Chu Wan couldn't bring up the matter of "climbing the bed" that day, so she said: "I know his daughter."

Wang Meiru was relieved now, her tone was much lighter, and she warned: "Wanwan, Battalion Commander Gu is arrogant. Arrogant and very bad-tempered, the next time you see him, stay as far away as you can remember."

After the words fell, Wang Meiru felt relieved.

She was really confused, Battalion Commander Gu was a military officer, he was tall and handsome, and his family background was so good, even with two children, it would not be difficult to find a wife, how could he fall in love with Chu Wan?

...

On the first day after Chu Wan left, the Nie family was quiet.

Old man Nie sat on the kang, smoking one cigarette after another, as if all his strength had been exhausted.

Chen Xiu'e stood in the kitchen room, looking at the sweet potato bag and the grain cabinet, but she didn't recover for a while.

Chu Wan really left.

I was just scaring her, how could she really leave?

Thinking that from now on she would have to wash and cook by herself, Chen Xiu'e was so regretful that she almost shed tears.

"Dad, Mom, now that things have come to an end, we can only think about what to do next." Nie Huihui said, "My brother is still young, and you have to support him to go to school. You two, because Dad is a retired veteran cadre, you can only manage enough food, and Chu Wan still earns work points, so you can survive. But it is different now. The cadres have criticized you, and in the future you two..."

Seeing the embarrassed expression on his eldest daughter, old man Nie's heart became heavier.

He knew what she hadn't finished saying. From now on, the Nie family will only be two old people, and life will be difficult.

"Your brother over there-" Chen Xiu'e was interrupted as soon as she opened her mouth.

"I'm married, so even if I earn money, I have to spend it on my own. It's absolutely impossible for you to let me pay for my brother's education." Nie Huihui didn't even think about it. What if Jianmin and I divorce? You can't just focus on my younger brother and ignore my life, can you?"

Chen Xiu'e was silenced by her daughter.

"Well, you can discuss it with the brigade, and then go back to work and earn some work points." Nie Huihui said, "In the past, all the money Nie Qin earned was sent home. You have saved so much, it is not a problem for the younger brother to go to school, as long as the food Just earn it."

"I'm going to work?" Chen Xiu'e was shocked. "The old lady who is my age doesn't go to work anymore. At most, she just goes to get the soles of her shoes!"

Nie Huihui frowned: "Then what should I do? Who told you to take Chu Wan Zuo left."

Chen Xiu'e almost bit her own tongue.

Their family used to be quite prosperous. Both the eldest and the second child were employees of state-owned units, and they ate food supplies. The third child was still young. Old man Nie looked down on the commune primary school in the village, so he insisted on sending him to study in the city.

Who mentioned their family at that time, didn't they compare their thumbs? With their family's conditions, even if they marry an educated youth in the city, they are not considered high-ranking.

But their Nie family, as beautiful as it was in the past, is now so desolate.

When Chu Wan split up, she and old man Nie were scolded at the spine. It was a group of people who said Chu Wan was unfavorable to Kefu, and now it is the same group who scolded them meanly.

The villagers are all grass on the wall, and they will fall when blown. At this moment, they fell on Chu Wan's side.

At this age, do I really have to go back to work in the brigade?

Chen Xiu'e felt uncomfortable, and couldn't help but began to wipe away tears.

Seeing his wife's appearance, old man Nie was in a panic.

I'm afraid these days will become more and more difficult, if only Chu Wan can be coaxed back.

...

For the next few days, most of what the villagers talked about was related to Chu Wan and the Nie family.

I heard that the thatched cottage at the entrance of the village has been very lively these two days.

First, Nie Huihui went to Chu Wan and asked her to come back to take care of the old couple for Nie Qin's sake, but she was rejected.

Then Chen Xiu'e went to make a fuss, saying that the little widow had no conscience and left the two elders alone. The director of the Women's Federation happened to pass by and criticized the wicked mother-in-law.

It was old man Nie who came out last. Old man Nie didn't know where to get a crutch, and he limped on purpose, it seemed that he was going to pretend to be pitiful. Unfortunately, he stood outside and knocked on the door for a long time, but no one came to open it.

No one expected that the weak little widow would be so difficult to speak. But on second thought, it makes sense. After all, Chu Wan is an educated youth from the city. The educated youth has studied and has his own opinions.

As for the Nie family saying that Chu Wan was too unfeeling, not many people paid attention to it at all. After all, the villagers heard clearly outside the village committee that it was the Nie family who wanted to separate the family!

Separation is separation, and if the Nie family cannot invite the little widow back, they have to think of other ways.

Therefore, on the third day after Chu Wan left, the brigade members were surprised to find that Chen Xiu'e had come to work!

When Chen Xiu'e arrived carrying the labor tools, her old face was flushed.

But soon, her face turned redder.

It was baked by the sun.

Under the scorching sun, everyone is working hard.

Harvesting wheat and weeding, no one was idle, big beads of sweat dripped down, Chen Xiu'e yelled how miserable her life was, with snot and tears, she realized that the commotion was even hotter.

...

Chen Xiu'e hasn't suffered for a long time, and after a while, her lips turn pale from exhaustion.

She put down her sickle and found a place under the shade of a tree to enjoy the shade.

But before Chen Xiu'e had time to sit down, she heard a scolding from the scorekeeper.

"Chen Xiu'e! Don't be lazy!"

At her age, and being called by her first name by a young comrade, her ears turned red immediately, and she lowered her head and went to work listlessly.

And when she turned around, Chen Xiu'e happened to see Chu Wan next door.

The people around Chu Wan are all educated youths.

Compared with real farmers, educated youths are easy to recognize, and they look like they are not used to farm work.

The strange thing is that even among the group of educated youths, Chu Wan still stands out.

Chu Wan was wearing a straw hat with a wide brim. Under the straw hat, her palm-sized face was fair and tender, not tanned at all. She was also tired, and her cheeks were flushed from the sun, but she still looked fine and tender.

After working for a while, she walked to the big tree, picked up her water bottle, opened the lid, and raised her neck to take a few sips.

The little widow even drank water slowly. When water drops fell from her lips, she gently wiped it off with her pale fingertips, and then put the kettle back in place.

Chen Xiu'e stared at Chu Wan for a long time, but when she came back to her senses, she realized that she was not the only one staring at Chu Wan.

There are also several big men.

Chen Xiu'e snorted coldly. Seeing them staring at each other like tigers, she guessed that living alone might not be easy for her.

The little widow gritted her teeth and held on!

"Sister educated youth! Sister educated youth!" Suddenly, a little girl with shofar braids ran over.

Chen Xiu'e asked the person next to her, "Where did this little baby come from?"

"It seems to be someone's granddaughter." Someone said.

Chen Xiu'e smiled.

It's only been a few days since the family separated, and you plan to become a stepmother? No, it's the step-grandmother!

She was about to sympathize with Chu Wan. She was only twenty years old, and if she married her and became her grandma, that man must be fifty years old, right?

Also, who made her a widow, and how much better she wanted to marry?

"Oh, I remembered, the little girl is the daughter of Battalion Commander Gu." The other party said again.

Chen Xiu'e was smiling happily when suddenly the corners of her mouth froze.

Battalion Commander Gu's daughter?

I can't stop laughing.

Chapter 12

"Go to Suisui's house for dinner?" Chu Wan thought she had heard wrong, so she asked again.

"That's right! Grandma beat the meat, and my grandma's cooking is the best!" Sui Sui said seriously.

Chu Wan was a little embarrassed for a moment.

If she rejected the enthusiastic Xiaotuanzi, she would be disappointed, right?

While Chu Wan was hesitating, Wang Meiru who was beside her couldn't help asking, "Did your father ask you to invite me?" When

she opened her mouth, her heart almost jumped out of her throat.

Although Chu Wan is a widow, who wouldn't be tempted by her delicate appearance? If Battalion Commander Gu asked Sui Sui to invite Chu Wan home for dinner, it would be over, and he would be completely useless!

"It's me who wants to invite the educated youth sister!" Sui Sui said seriously, "Father doesn't know!" As

soon as Xiaotuanzi finished speaking, he grabbed Chu Wan's hand and begged her for a long time.

No one would be willing to refuse this cute little expression.

Chu Wan really couldn't do anything with her, so she smiled and said, "Okay, okay, I agree."

Hearing this, Sui Sui jumped up happily, stepped out of the ground with her short legs, and ran to find her brother.

And An Nian, in the words of later generations, this child is cool, as if he looks down on anyone. Wang Meiru can also understand that this child's father will be the commander in the future, so it must be difficult to conquer.

In this way, the Gu family is only a little girl who has their hearts turned towards Chu Wan, and Commander Gu and his son are not special to Chu Wan at all.

Wang Meiru comforted herself, and said to Chu Wan: "Don't blame me for not reminding you, Battalion Commander Gu is very difficult to get along with. I advise you not to be afraid of offending his daughter, and just don't go to their house for dinner.

" She was still afraid that Chu Wan would not believe her, so she said, "By the way, on the day Battalion Commander Gu returned home to visit relatives, there was a rumor from the villagers that you climbed onto his kang..."

It has not been a few days since this happened, and when she heard it again, Chu Wan was still terrified.

She lowered her head and turned on the kettle: "What?"

"You don't know." Wang Meiru said proudly, "Anyway, it's just a group of villagers gathered around the small yard of Battalion Commander Gu's house, saying that you were in his house. Did Battalion Commander Gu Everyone, I went straight into the house. Unexpectedly, after a while, Fu Xianguang sneaked in to take a look. In the end, Battalion Commander Gu directly lifted Fu Xianguang's skirt and threw him to the small courtyard. I heard that Fu Xianguang is still in confinement until now. "

"Really?" Chu Wan looked up in surprise, "I haven't heard anyone say it." "Who dares to say it

? The villagers dare not say it, for fear of being deducted from their work points, and the educated youths also dare not say it, for fear that the educated youth will be queuing." It's often said that we gossip." Wang Meiru said, "I told you this just to persuade you not to play tricks in front of Battalion Commander Gu. But I think you shouldn't be the kind of person with a higher heart than the sky." ?"

Chu Wan looked at Wang Meiru's testing expression, and remembered how attentive she was to Battalion Commander Gu in the original plot.

However, these have nothing to do with themselves.

Chu Wan searched for such a long time, but she still couldn't find out who framed her about the "climbing bed" at that time.

But it turned out that on that day, everything had clues.

"How is Fu Zhiqing doing now?" Chu Wan asked.

Wang Meiru shrugged.

She doesn't care about how Fu Xianguang is doing now.

After marrying him in the previous life, she suffered a lot of grievances. When she met again in this life, she wished that Fu Xianguang would be as unlucky as possible.

"Don't worry about it so much, anyway, remember, don't get close to Battalion Commander Gu." Wang Meiru said.

At this time, the whistle sounded, and it was time to get off work.

Chu Wan picked up the labor tools and was about to turn around when she was stopped.

"Where are you going?"

"Go to Suisui's house for dinner."

Wang Meiru was taken aback for a moment, and became even angrier.

Dare to say so much, she didn't listen at all!

...

The sun was slowly setting, and Chu Wan accepted Suisui's invitation to go to her grandma's house for dinner.

At the end of the village, when she was standing at the door of Grandma Mo's hut, she was a little nervous, so she mustered up the courage to knock on the door.

Grandma Mo came to open the door with two children, smiling kindly: "This is Chu Zhiqing, thanks to you for sending the two children back to me that day, I wanted to thank you several times, but I didn't find a chance!" Looking at the old man's friendly smile

, Chu Wan also smiled: "Ma'am, you're welcome."

Grandma Mo hurriedly told Chu Wan to sit down, went to the kitchen to resume work, and shouted: "Annian, Sui Sui, remember to entertain guests!

" When you go to a strange place, you will be cramped and uncomfortable, but you don't have to. Because Sui Sui is a small talker, as long as the child speaks, there will be no awkward moments. And An Nian did not continue to release his hostility. After all, the six-year-old child, no matter how big his ideas are, seeing that Gu's father and grandma didn't show Chu Wan's face, he began to doubt himself...Grandma Mo made dinner and let Chu

Wan Two children came to serve.

Chu Wan went over to help.

"Dinner is ready!" Sui Sui waved the small spoon in his hand.

Chu Wan looked at the two children, then at Grandma Mo, and wanted to ask why Battalion Commander Gu was not there, but she was still embarrassed.

It was Grandma Mo who said by herself: "The child's father is not coming today. Our village is only so big. If he comes to eat together, it will have a bad effect."

Chu Wan's ears were burning, she lowered her eyes, and did not answer.

Grandma Mo immediately said again: "Chu Zhiqing, don't get me wrong, we are afraid of having a bad influence on you."

Sui Sui ate braised pork, her small mouth was bulging, and her lips were still full of oil, and she said, "Father said, the villagers are going to gossip about sister educated youth again..." Grandma Mo

looked at Chu Wan, and said with a smile: " It was Gu Xiao who said it, and I'm afraid it will cause you trouble."

"Don't gossip, don't make trouble!" Sui Sui waved his little hand solemnly.

Chu Wan froze for a moment.

After becoming a widow, her in-laws' family, her mother's family, and even the villagers in the village who haven't spoken to her a few words will despise her for fear of being dragged down by her bad reputation.

Unexpectedly, the family in front of them would not.

Battalion Commander Gu, Grandma Mo, and Sui Sui...

They don't dislike her, and they still think about her.

"Is there any inconvenience in living alone?" Grandma Mo said, "No one will bother you, right?"

Chu Wan immediately shook her head: "No, I put the table against the door." "

That's good "Grandma Mo said with a smile, "These bums in the village just take advantage of their mouths, but they are actually less courageous than mice.

" You are less courageous than a mouse!"

Cheers and laughter echoed in the room.

The smiles of the old man and the child were sincere and bright, and Chu Wan's heart became warm.

...

When I came out of Grandma Mo's house, it was getting late.

From the end of the village to the entrance of the village, there is a long way to go, and this is just a good time to digest food.

On a summer night, even the breeze is sticky, but Chu Wan feels very relaxed.

Because, she is going back to her own home now.

There is no need to be blamed by her in-laws for being late from work or not going back to make dinner. Now she only needs to take care of herself.

Although there will still be some bastards who will secretly look at it, but for a while, this problem is difficult to solve, so I have to accept it temporarily.

Chu Wan walked all the way back to the door of her thatched cottage at the entrance of the village, and was about to enter when she suddenly heard the sound of bicycle wheels rolling.

These days, bicycles are so rare that dual-earner families in the city can afford to buy one, but in the village, if I remember correctly, only the village head's family owns it in Ningyu Village.

Chu Wan was a little curious, and tiptoed to look at the entrance of the village.

It was Battalion Commander Gu who rode back to the village on the 28th pole.

At the entrance of the village, there are many old men and women enjoying the shade.

To avoid suspicion, Chu Wan glanced at him, then pushed him away and went back to the room.

The windows were still open, and there were noises coming from outside the house, all praising Battalion Commander Gu's car for being so beautiful.

At first, Aunt Qin thought that Battalion Commander Gu had borrowed the car from the village chief, but she didn't expect that he bought it himself, and she immediately became envious: "Battle Commander Gu, aren't you going back to the barracks soon? What's the use of keeping this bike?"

"Look at what you said, if Battalion Commander Gu doesn't ride it himself, Aunt Mo can also ride it." Someone snorted, "Aunt Mo is not in her 70s or 80s, why can't she ride a bike? Already?"

The villagers kept talking.

Gu Xiao didn't pay attention to what they said, but set his eyes on the thatched cottage at the entrance of the village.

In this village, not only a hut at the entrance of the village is still vacant.

The village committee let Chu Wan live in this thatched hut, in fact, it took special care of her, because the village entrance was noisy, but it was relatively safe.

Safety is relative.

After all, it's not like there are people sitting at the entrance of the village to enjoy the shade 24 hours a day, and everyone will always go back to sleep.

"What are you talking about? I bought this bicycle a long time ago, but Battalion Commander Gu seldom comes back, so no one rides it!" Suddenly, a villager said.

At this time, everyone came back to their senses.

Almost flattered the horse's leg.

"Captain Gu, what are you going to do in the city?" Aunt Qin asked with a smile.

"Buy something." Gu Xiao replied lightly, then glanced at the closed door of Chu Wan's house, turned around and rode away.

Aunt Qin stared at him for a long while with a curious face.

What good things did you buy?

...

Late at night, the villagers at the entrance of the village dispersed and gradually became quiet.

The moonlight is bright and bright, but quiet.

In the room, Chu Wan's heart hung in her throat.

She pressed her body against the door, eavesdropping on the movement outside.

"Widow Chu, come out for a drink?"

"My wine is really fragrant, fragrant and sweet..." "

I heard that tomorrow night, a projectionist will come to our commune. Will Widow Chu go to the movies with me?"

Chu Wan recognized it, That was Wang Mao's voice.

Her face was pale, her slender back pressed tightly against the door, and she held a knife in her right hand.

"Little widow, why are you pretending to be serious in front of brother?"

"Come out and answer brother, let's... ah..."

Suddenly, Wang Mao's throat seemed to be stuck by something.

"Gu, Battalion Commander Gu?"

"I was just joking with the little widow!"

"Don't, don't...my hand hurts!"

"I was wrong, I dare not do it again!"

...

I don't know how long it took, but Wang Mao's begging for mercy disappeared completely.

Then, someone knocked on the door.

Without even thinking about it, Chu Wan pushed the table against the door and opened the door.

The summer wind is mild at night.

Gu Xiao saw the little girl's red eyes and trembling shoulders after opening the door.

And she held a knife in her hand.

The contrast between being soft and weak but going all out.

Battalion Commander Gu smiled lowly: "I just opened the door without asking who it was."

After a pause, he picked up the bag from the supply and marketing agency in his hand: "The door lock I bought for you."

Chu Wan was slightly taken aback.

Did she get it wrong?

Chapter 13

Chu Wan thought she heard it wrong, but she didn't.

This door lock was indeed bought by him for her.

"Your original lock is old, and the bolt is shaking, so it's not safe." Gu Xiao said.

It's been several days since I moved into this house, and Chu Wan has been pressing the table against the door.

It's not that she didn't think about changing the lock, but during the two days when she was moving, the brigade gave her a break to clean up the house. If she asks for leave now, it will cause trouble for the team.

Anyway, the original lock was still usable, so Chu Wan made do with it until today, which almost frightened her.

Reason told her that Wang Mao didn't dare to barge in, but at that moment, Chu Wan was still afraid.

If Battalion Commander Gu hadn't come, I'm afraid that bastard would not have left at all.

"Thank you Battalion Commander Gu." Chu Wan said softly.

Gu Xiao didn't make a sound, and lowered his head to study the wooden door, preparing to install a new lock on it.

Chu Wan couldn't help, she stood beside the moonlight, so she hurried back to the house and lit the kerosene lamp.

She came out with a kerosene lamp, and the soft light approached Gu Xiao.

This was the first time that Chu Wan looked at Battalion Commander Gu's face seriously.

His facial features are good-looking, with deep contours and sharp edges and corners, but not blunt.

When he lowered his eyes and nailed the bolt, he was focused, and his long eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyes.

Chu Wan quietly stood aside, looked at him quietly for a while, then took another step back to keep a distance from him.

She didn't dare to get too close, because she still remembered the words from the small courtyard when she was at the battalion commander Gu's house, they said that she was overbearing, climbing high branches, and shameless...but only Chu Wan knew that she was not like

this people.

At that time, when she was in a hurry, Battalion Commander Gu was her life-saving straw. He helped her so that she could get out of the crisis.

But now, the crisis in the original plot has been resolved, and she has to rely on herself in the future.

Gu Xiao adjusted the buckle of the door lock with his slender and knuckle fingers, and said quietly, "Do you know who framed you that day?" "Is it

Fu Zhiqing?" Chu Wan remembered what Wang Meiru said to herself when she was at work.

"You know?" He paused in the movement of his hands, and raised his eyes to ask.

"I heard that he was locked up. I guessed it." Chu Wan murmured softly, "I didn't think so much before, and I have no grievances with him." With a "

click", Gu Xiao pushed the door lock to make sure The lock snaps on with precision and error.

"There are too many people who want to harm people without any injustice or enmity." He whispered, "The platoon leader of the educated youth found out that Fu Zhiqing was flirting with some lesbians in the village, and his style is not good. In addition, he climbed the window of my house. He can't explain his behavior clearly, and now this matter has been reported. After he was released from the closed door, his life in the village will not be so easy, and the quota for returning to the city will no longer fall on him." This is

Chu It was the first time Wan heard Commander Gu say so many words.

She opened her eyes wide. Has Fu Xianguang been permanently disqualified from returning to the city? "

She thought, is it the pressure from Battalion Commander Gu that caused Fu Xianguang to be punished so severely?

No, in fact, this punishment is not severe at all.

After all, in the original plot, Fu Xianguang was responsible for her tragic ending... ...

"The lock is ready to use. Gu Xiao took out three small keys, "There are three keys in total, keep them by yourself, and it's best to put one with someone you trust." "

" Good. It

seemed that the villagers in Ningyu Village were sound asleep.

Under the night, Chu Wan took the key, stood in front of Battalion Commander Gu, and sincerely thanked him with her porcelain white face.

Gu Xiao looked at the clear and crystal eyes of the person in front of him, and looked away unnaturally.

...

Chen Xiu'e stayed up almost all night, worried that the little widow would really get along with Battalion Commander Gu.

Waking up early in the morning, she listlessly went into the kitchen to start a fire and cook.

"One is the battalion commander and the other is a widow. How can it be easy?" Old man Nie said angrily.

"Really?" Chen Xiu'e asked suspiciously.

"You just have to put a hundred hearts on it!"

Chen Xiu'e still couldn't put her heart on her stomach, and her face relaxed a little when she went to work early in the morning.

"I heard that the commune is arranging blind dates, and Battalion Commander Gu is also involved!"

"Blind date? Who

is Gu Battalion Commander going on a blind date with?" Educated youth, apart from Chu Wan, the only good-looking educated youth in our village is Wang Zhiqing!" "

Wang Zhiqing? Wang Zhiqing is good. He is good-looking, educated, and has a good temper. He usually speaks slowly. He is as good as Battalion Commander Gu." It's very suitable..."

Wang Meiru's cheeks were blushed: "What kind of blind date, I haven't been notified yet." "It

must be so, I guess Battalion Commander Gu's trip back to the village is also for the fraternity Yes!"

Seeing this, a female educated youth said in bewilderment, "Meiru, but Battalion Commander Gu has two children, and they married to be someone's stepmother... Besides, we don't know what happened to his ex-wife. "

"What ex-wife, the two children are-" An aunt was interrupted as soon as she spoke.

"Don't gossip in private, those are all Battalion Commander Gu's family affairs." The captain said.

The educated youths only went to the countryside in the past two years. They don't know who Sui Sui and An Nian's father is, but they already know.

The children have reached a sensible age, what if the adults who don't know how to measure talk nonsense and spread it to their ears? Although they have always known the truth, it is another matter to be repeatedly reminded to treat them like oil bottles.

...

That night, Wang Meiru received a notice from the commune asking her to attend the fellowship meeting.

She blushed and asked, "Who is the other party?"

"We're not sure yet. It depends on the arrangement of the commune. It seems to be a soldier." The other party said, "The time is set for tomorrow evening. Go there."

"Tomorrow evening?" Wang Meiru asked in surprise.

"Yes, it happens that the commune arranges a movie watching event tomorrow night. If the two sides can chat, we can watch the movie directly."

A shy smile drifted across the corner of Wang Meiru's mouth, and she nodded slightly.

Watching a movie together, if you use the words of later generations, it would be called romance...

Battalion Commander Gu's family visit is coming to an end, she wants to seize the opportunity to go on a blind date with him before he leaves, and go to a movie together.

In this way, when he returns to the army, will he directly report his marriage to his superiors?

...

On the other side, Gu Xiao was lying on the kang with his long legs bent and his head resting on his arms.

When he was in the army, he met many family members of officers, and he also saw many soldiers who asked for vacation before going to the battlefield and went back to their hometowns for blind dates and marriages.

But all along, he has never considered marriage. In comparison, his parents and military leaders are much more anxious than him.

Gu Xiao thought that he would continue like this until he met Chu Wan.

These days, he often thinks of Chu Wan.

I remembered that she was wronged and scared like a frightened deer when we met for the first time. When they met, she told the whole village that she wanted to separate the family.

When they met for the fifth time, the two of them stood under the shade of a tree, and the fallen leaves on the tree were blown by the wind, just resting on her slender shoulders...

This was the first time that Gu Xiao wanted to talk more to a lesbian a few words.

It was also the first time that he realized how stupid his mouth was.

Later, he worried that it would be unsafe for her to live alone in the thatched cottage, so he bought her a pair of locks.

All of this seemed to be natural, but he knew that it had never happened before.

If he still doesn't realize anything, then he is too unenlightened.

There are only the last few days left before returning to the barracks.

He has to work hard.

"Knock, knock, knock-" came the sound of knocking on the door.

Battalion Commander Gu got up and went to open the door.

The Director of the Women's Federation stood outside the house and said with a smile, "Battlemaster Gu, have you considered joining the fellowship?"

"What?" Gu Xiao asked.

"Didn't Aunt Mo tell you? It's just that our commune held a fellowship event, and it's mobilizing everywhere. The comrades who participated in the event are very good in all aspects. If you don't have a partner, you can try it-"

"I have a partner." Gu Xiao interrupted the director of the Women's Federation.

The corner of Jiang Qiuyue's mouth froze: "Ah? Are you dating?"

That's not what Grandma Mo said!

As for her doubts, Gu Xiao himself was also puzzled.

He has never had a date before, but he also knows that it is wrong for a lesbian to say that he has a date before he agrees.

He was silent for a moment, and then said: "I'm about to have a date."

Director Jiang was completely dumbfounded.

Is it "fast" when it comes to dating?

"Is there anything else to do, Director?" Battalion Commander Gu asked.

"No, no more." Director Jiang said, "Then I'll tell the commune that you won't go to the fellowship?" "

Go slowly."

Gu Xiao closed the door.

In his opinion, lesbians are troublesome. The comrades in the military camp either quarrel with their daughter-in-law or listen to their daughter-in-law honestly and dare not say a word... But now,

he suddenly Don't think so anymore.

What he thought was that every time he went home after training, the homes of his comrades were warm and lively, while he was alone.

Actually a little envious of others.

If someone had told him what it felt like to have a heartbeat as early as ten days and a half months ago, he definitely would not have believed it.

Sure enough, people's ideas will change.

Gu Xiao has never pursued a lesbian before, and there is no one to ask for advice. He just thinks that it depends on her wishes.

If it doesn't work, keep a low profile, otherwise, after he returns to the army, the villagers don't know what to do with her.

However, thinking that this might not be possible, he became nervous for the first time.

...

"Wanwan, do you think this looks good?" Wang Meiru put on a newly-made Bragi skirt and went to Chu Wan's house to show off.

"Do you think Battalion Commander Gu will like it? Battalion Commander Gu usually lives in the barracks, where there are rough guys. It's rare to see someone like me. He will definitely like it." Chu Wan looked at

Wang Meiru's intoxicated expression.

She still remembered that in the original plot, Wang Meiru had been trying to find a way to get close to Battalion Commander Gu on purpose.

However, Battalion Commander Gu didn't seem to respond very much.

Seeing that Chu Wan was thinking, Wang Meiru immediately understood.

Is she jealous?

In the last life, Chu Wan could have everything easily, is it finally her turn in this life?

As long as Battalion Commander Gu is willing to come to participate in the fellowship, he will give himself a chance and take him to the movies. At his youthful age, he might fall in love with her.

"Wanwan, I heard that we can watch a movie tomorrow night. After my blind date with Commander Gu, I might go to the movies." Wang Meiru said again.

In two lifetimes, Wang Meiru has never seen Chu Wan show envy to anyone.

This time, she must watch this scene with her own eyes.

"I happen to be going to the movies too," Chu Wan said.

Wang Meiru raised her eyebrows.

It's time to go, let's blow it.

...

At the same time, Sui Sui was whispering to An Nian.

"If you don't go, I'll go by myself!"

"No!"

"Sister educated youth will send me back!"

"No!"

Suisui turned his face away angrily, and ran to Gu Xiao on short legs: "Dad, tomorrow night, Sui Sui wants to go to the movies with the educated youth sister, but my brother disagrees!"

Anian said, "Many people go to the open-air movie, and Sui Sui will be crushed."

"Which educated youth sister?" Gu Xiao asked.

"That's the most beautiful one!" Suisui's big eyes sparkled.

"I'll go too." Gu Xiao said.

An Nian's face was full of question marks.

Chapter 14

When Wang Meiru woke up in the morning, she shyly ran to the production team leader to ask for leave. "Blind date?" Jiang Lihua, the team leader, asked strangely

, "The commune specially arranges the social activities after work, so as not to delay everyone's work, why do you still have to ask for leave?"

Said: "Captain, my stomach hurts today, it's inconvenient..."

As soon as the words came out, the captain's expression immediately became unnatural, and he waved his hand: "You have the most people in the city! Go, go."

Wang Meiru Please take a good leave, and hurry back to the educated youth spot, and take a beauty sleep first.

After her face turned rosy from sleep, she got up to boil water, washed her hair and took a shower, and changed into the skirt that had been stretched all night yesterday.

At this moment, the educated youths are also leaving work one after another. Wang Meiru asked while braiding her own hair, "Jiang Hongmei, can you lend me the lipstick that your uncle brought from the Shanghai stock market last time?" Jiang Hongmei said

, Immediately said cautiously: "No, I can't bear to use it myself!"

"Shall I exchange my cream with you?" Wang Meiru softened her tone, "Hongmei, please help, today is such an important day..."

Jiang Hongmei sipped She pursed her lips and let her beg for a while, until she took out her own cream and dug a spoonful full of it sincerely, and finally let go: "You can only wipe it once, and you have to wipe your mouth clean before applying it." !"

Wang Meiru dressed herself up beautifully, her cheeks were already flushed from excitement even without rouge.

Looking at this scene, several educated youths were puzzled.

"Participating in the fraternity is the task of the commune, and it's not the first time. Why are you so concerned this time?" "

We all want to go back to the city, even if we go on a blind date, it's just a formality." "

Could it be Is it because the blind date arranged by the organization is particularly good?"

"I seem to have heard that there is a military officer who looks talented and has a good family background. He is the battalion commander Gu in the village, right?"

Wang Meiru returned the lipstick to Jiang Hongmei, stroked her hair with her hands, and said angrily: "Bazi Haven't even left it yet!"

Educated youths: ...

They didn't even say the word "horoscope", did they?

...

When everything was ready, Wang Meiru ordered out from the educated youth.

The sun has not yet set, and the gentle and elegant female educated youth is wearing a fashionable skirt, and her feet are stepping on the leather shoes that she is reluctant to wear at ordinary times, not to mention how airy she is.

She quickened her pace, rushed all the way to the commune, and tried her best to look calm and relaxed, don't look like a monkey...

and she couldn't be too tired to sweat, because the last time Sui Sui said she stinks in front of Battalion Commander Gu, She almost didn't find a crack in the ground and slipped in.

Wang Meiru couldn't calm down.

When the mind is not calm, it is easy to be irritable, the whole body feels like it is on fire, the back is sweating, and the hair is stuck to the forehead.

However, just when she was so hot that she wished she could find a cattail fan to fan the wind, suddenly there was a "swish" sound from the side.

This "swish" is like a gust of fresh wind blowing away, while taking away the boredom, there is also a trace of fresh soap locust fragrance floating on the tip of the nose.

Wang Meiru cooled off for a while, raised her head, and suddenly, she froze.

Is that a bicycle?

No, the bike is not the point.

The point is, why is Chu Wan riding a bicycle?

Moreover, behind Chu Wan, there was a fat baby on her back!

"Wow - so fast, so fast!" Sui Sui raised his hands high.

"Sui Sui's little hands can't be let go, it's very dangerous." Chu Wan lightly turned on the brake.

"Okay!" Xiaotuanzi obediently agreed, put his two little hands on the slender waist of the educated youth sister, and put his chubby little face against her back, "Go to the movies!

" Didn't Sui ask me to take you out for a walk?" Chu Wan laughed.

Just now after Chu Wan got off work, Sui Sui came to tell her not to forget the promise she had made with her. While talking, she asked her grandma to carry the bicycle out, and asked the educated youth sister to take her for a ride.

Chu Wan likes this little guy who is always smiling, so naturally she can't refuse.

"That's right! Let's go back to the village first!" said Sui Sui.

"Okay." Chu Wan turned around, stepped on her bicycle, and rode towards Ningyu Village.

And this time, after riding for a long time, he happened to have a face-to-face meeting with Wang Meiru.

Wang Meiru wanted to wipe her eyes with her hand, but held back.

What are you rubbing, how could she not recognize Chu Wan's appearance?

Chu Wan is really capable, she actually coaxed the battalion commander Gu's daughter into a daze, and even tricked the family's bicycle out!

It's just that she hasn't decided what kind of words to say to make her more yin-yang and weird. She raised her eyes, and Chu Wan held the handlebars of the bicycle with both hands, and rode away leisurely.

Ride away...

"

Dad! We're back!" The voice of the childish little milk sounded from a distance.

After Chu Wan got out of the car, she hugged Sui Sui out of the car, one pushed the 28 big bar, and the other followed behind like a little tail.

When Gu Xiao raised his head, he thought he had made a mistake.

Sui Sui, everyone said that she was spoiled, she would cry and make a fuss when things went wrong, and she had to be hugged and carried everywhere she went, but now she is obedient.

When Sui Sui trotted in front of him, Gu Xiao said: "There is a car today, why doesn't Sui Sui sit on it, and is willing to walk with his two short legs?"

Xiaotuanzi tilted his head: "No, this way It's so heavy, the educated youth sister pushed me too hard!"

As soon as the words finished, Sui Sui suddenly realized, her round body stood up straight: "Dad, Sui Sui is not short-legged.

" The expression is amused.

Hearing her laughter, Gu Xiao raised his head.

Every household is busy lighting a fire and cooking, and the smoke is rising.

Under the afterglow of the setting sun, the corners of Chu Wan's lips were curled up, and the upward curve was beautiful.

When she raised her eyes, her bright eyes seemed to be filled with starlight, twinkling and sparkling.

He has always felt that Chu Wan is out of place in Ningyu Village, she does not belong here, but she is not impetuous.

"Dad, is it getting dark?" Sui Sui opened his mouth, and after waiting for a long time, he didn't see his father looking at him. He waved his two little hands, "Don't look at the educated youth sister!" The child interrupted

Gu Xiao, also made Chu Wan turn her eyes away.

She froze for a moment, and met Commander Gu's gaze.

It was an aggressive look, and he did not hesitate to dodge it.

Chu Wan subconsciously avoided her sight and said, "Sui Sui, I'll go home for dinner first. After a while, most people in the village will go out with their stools, so you can come to me, okay?" After making an agreement with Sui Sui, Chu

Wan Wan didn't say anything more, and walked quickly towards home.

The slender figure gradually moved away, gradually disappearing from Gu Xiao's line of sight.

...

Chu Wan made dinner for herself, sat at the table, and ate slowly.

It's just that I don't know why, and suddenly I feel a little uneasy.

The dinner she made for herself was very simple. After eating, she fetched water to rinse the dishes. Just at this time, the movement outside the house became louder.

The villagers all moved their own benches to the commune to take up seats.

Chu Wan also hurriedly took the small bench, and when she went out, her eyes paused on the door lock given by Commander Gu, and she gently locked the door.

Sui Sui was already waiting at the entrance of the village with his elder brother, father and grandma. When he saw Chu Wan, he jumped up and down and waved.

Chu Wan hurried over and greeted Grandma Mo.

Grandma Mo said with a smile: "Tell me about my little granddaughter, she can just watch a movie when she sees a movie, and you have to torment me... I don't want to watch it." "Aunt Mo, give it a try, maybe you like it

. "Chu Wan said.

During the Mid-Autumn Festival last year, the commune invited a projection team. It was the first time she watched an outdoor movie in the village, and she still remembers it vividly.

"Ma'am, it's really not good, you just go out for a walk." Gu Xiao also said.

Grandma Mo couldn't help but glance at Gu Xiao.

His words were said after Chu Wan's words, as if he intended to echo them.

"Okay, okay." Grandma Mo smiled and said, "Chu Zhiqing, you should drive Suisui to take up a seat first. Don't lose the seat for a while, and the little girl will cry again." "But--" Chu

Wan He looked down at the small bench in his hand.

Gu Xiao leaned over slightly, and took her small bench: "I'll bring it to you."

He grasped the legs of the small bench with his broad hands.

Chu Wan opened her hand lightly: "Okay."

...

There are several brigades in the Dongfeng Commune, and the venue is already full of people on the third floor and the third floor.

Chu Wan and Suisui came early, and after parking their bicycles, they went to take up a seat.

One big and one small cooperated with each other tacitly, and cheered happily to each other after finding their seats.

It was the first time for Xiaotuanzi to watch an outdoor movie. Although the movie hadn't started yet, his black grape-like eyes were already blinking, and he was already eager to try it.

There is a supply and marketing cooperative in the commune. Seeing other children eating fruit candy, Sui Sui also got hungry and wanted to buy some.

"But I don't have a sugar ticket." Chu Wan said apologetically.

"Ah-" Sui Sui was a little disappointed, "It's okay, let Dad go back and get it!"

Sui Sui was talking to Chu Wan, and from a distance, he saw Gu Xiao, Grandma Mo and An Nian coming.

Although there are people everywhere, the little guy can recognize his father at a glance. Who makes his father the tallest and most imposing, and looks different from everyone else!

"Over there." Gu Xiao said when he saw Suisui.

Lean and flexible like a little monkey, it shuttled through the crowd and squeezed in smoothly.

"Dad, I want to eat fruit candy." Sui Sui's voice was soft.

"Grandma has candy tickets in her purse, I'll take you to buy them." Grandma Mo waved at the little one, and then said to An Nian, "What would An Nian want to eat?" "I don't eat candy." He had a stern face

.

There are still commune members coming and going, their excited local accents mixed with the sound of benches being dragged on the ground, making this night full of fireworks.

The commune officer followed the projectionist to prepare the equipment, opened the screen, and as night fell, the film was officially staged.

After waiting for the three of them to go far away, Chu Wan turned her gaze away. When she raised her eyes, she saw Commander Gu looking at her, and said, "Annian is still so young, why doesn't he like sweets?

" An Nian learned from me." Gu Xiao said softly, "He thinks men don't eat sugar." "

Nonsense." Chu Wan muttered in a low voice, "Who says men can't eat sugar..."

Everyone is waiting to see a movie, there are many people, and there are noises everywhere.

Gu Xiao didn't hear what Wan said clearly, so he moved closer: "What?"

He leaned slightly, and leaned against her lips, although he still kept a distance, but the warmth seemed to rush towards his face.

Chu Wan was stunned.

Only then did Gu Xiao realize that there was only a short distance between them.

He could clearly see her long, thick, slightly trembling eyelashes, and her eyes that were as clear and bright as stars when she raised her eyes.

At this time, Grandma Mo came out of the supply and marketing cooperative holding Suisui with one hand, and was about to hold Annian with the other hand, but the little guy avoided her.

An Nian put his hands behind his back, like a little adult, with a stern expression on his face.

Grandma Mo smiled and shook her head. She was about to take the children back to find Gu Xiao and Chu Wan when she suddenly saw Gu Xiao and Chu Wan sitting in the crowd.

They are so well matched and stand out.

"Grandma, don't watch movies!" Suddenly, Sui Sui covered his eyes with both hands and shook his head vigorously.

Grandma Mo looked at the screen.

Most of the movies shown at the moment are related to the war. The child knows that Gu's father is a soldier who fought in the war. At the same time, he also heard from the old man in the military area that his biological father died in the war, so he is particularly against such scenes.

"Don't be afraid every year, this is a movie, it's a lie." Grandma Mo coaxed.

"Don't look, don't look!" Sui Sui shook his head vigorously, his chubby face was covered with golden beans.

Xiaotuanzi has been back for more than ten days, and this is the first time Grandma Mo saw her making such a fuss, so she hurriedly said, "Then let's stop watching, shall we go home?" Sui Sui hiccupped: "Go home

. "

At the same time, Wang Meiru came out of the commune office, looking listless.

She waited for a long time until all the commune officials came to shock people, but she still couldn't believe that Battalion Commander Gu didn't come for a blind date.

She remembered that when she passed the office of the Women's Federation that day, she clearly heard Director Jiang say that she would invite Battalion Commander Gu!

Wang Meiru was dejected, and before walking a few steps, she heard a child crying.

This cry was too annoying, she glanced irritably, and was slightly taken aback.

What is age?

...

The space provided by the commune is very large, but after the small benches are arranged in this way, even the gaps are rare.

It feels a bit strange to be alone with Gu Xiao, Chu Wan feels like sitting on pins and needles, she can only silently say in her heart, come back Sui Sui soon!

But she waited for a long time, but she didn't wait until Sui Sui, only a stinky An Nian.

"We're going home." An Nian said.

Chu Wan:?

"Papa Gu, are you going home?" An Nian asked.

"No, I want to watch a movie here." Gu Xiao said, "We have something to talk about."

Chu Wan's mind was buzzing.

See a movie? Just the two of them? What is he going to say?

At the same time, little An Nian also began to doubt life.

The stupid sister said that they will get married, can't it be true!

Chapter 15

At the end of this movie, the two most inattentive audience members were Chu Wan and Gu Xiao.

Chu Wan felt like she was sitting on pins and needles, her hands were twisted like twists and placed on her knees, she was thinking about one question the whole time - should she run away?

As for Gu Xiao, he was thinking, how should he confess to her in a while?

The two of them watched the whole movie with such suffering, completely oblivious to the fact that Wang Meiru, who was in the corner of the crowd, was staring at them.

The movie finally ended, and the villagers gradually left.

Among the crowd coming and going, Battalion Commander Gu kept a close distance from Chu Wan, neither letting her be bumped nor offending her.

He was not as indifferent to him as before. In front of Chu Wan, Commander Gu was restrained and thoughtful.

Wang Meiru bit the corner of her lip, almost bleeding from it.

Why? Chu Wan is just a widow with a bad reputation!

...

On the way back, Chu Wan was a little shy.

She reminded Gu Xiao to go first, and she would catch up later, and enter the village one after the other, so as not to be gossiped by others.

"Why?" he asked in a low voice.

Chu Wan was stunned for a moment before replying: "Our identities make it inappropriate to go back together."

Chu Wan had already mustered up her courage to say this.

As soon as the words fell, her ears were already hot, she lowered her head, trying to get rid of him and go back quickly.

But who knew, he suddenly became relentless, and with his long legs, he stepped in front of her: "What are we?"

Chu Wan was afraid of being seen, but she couldn't avoid the person in front of her. With a sullen look on his face, he asked back, "What do you think?"

This was the first time Gu Xiao saw her angry.

People who are too soft-tempered can even lose their temper silently. It is clear that their cheeks are already red, and their eyes are burning with vivid anger, but they still lower their voices, trying to calm down.

The two looked at each other for a long time.

Just when Chu Wan insisted on turning around to leave, she suddenly heard him speak.

"There is nothing inappropriate, I like staying with you."

Accompanied by a deep and pleasant voice, although the tone could not be explained, it was straightforward but sincere.

Seeing his serious expression, Chu Wan felt as if someone had gently scratched her heart with a small feather.

She seemed to feel that he still had something to say.

Gu Xiao's eyes fell on her panicked eyes, and he wanted to continue speaking, but was suddenly interrupted by a voice.

Wang Meiru trotted over from behind: "Wanwan! Why are you here? Let's go back together."

Then he saw that Chu Wan was relieved as if she had been saved.

On the way back, Wang Meiru pretended to be nonchalant, and actively stepped on the shadows cast from the gaps in the leaves, looking for topics to talk about.

The atmosphere was not pleasant, but she didn't care.

Wang Meiru has already noticed that Gu Battalion Commander is special to Chu Wan.

But so what?

Battalion Commander Gu's family leave is coming to an end, and Chu Wan is hesitant. She just needs to destroy the chance for the two of them to get along alone.

...

Finally back home, when she took out the door lock key, Chu Wan lowered her eyes.

When Battalion Commander Gu handed her the newly bought lock, he said that she should hand over the spare key to someone she trusted.

But she has no one to trust.

It was precisely because of this that at this moment, she didn't even have anyone to talk to.

Chu Wan sat at the table with her chin in her hands, thinking about everything that happened these days.

She could more or less feel Commander Gu's intentions, so these geniuses would be restless.

The first time I got married, I listened to my parents ignorantly and agreed to their arranged marriage.

But the second time, it's your choice.

She was uneasy, not knowing how much confidence and courage she had left.

...

Wang Meiru is ready to stay by Chu Wan's side for the rest of the time.

Even if Chu Wan puts on a face to drive people away, she still has to put on a face.

Battalion Commander Gu won't have too many family visits. Once he takes it this time, he doesn't know when he will come back next time.

His spur of the moment passed, and he would no longer miss Chu Wan.

What she can't get herself, she doesn't want the little widow to get.

Wang Meiru originally thought it was going to be a protracted battle this time, but she didn't expect a villager to say early the next morning that the Beicheng army had sent a car over.

The adults and children of Ningyu Village all rushed to the entrance of the village to look at the magnificent military vehicles. Seeing this, Wang Meiru secretly ridiculed that they had never seen the world before turning around and slipping an anonymous letter under the door of the village committee office.

There will be a village meeting soon.

Wang Meiru will never forget how in her last life, Chu Wan took the only place in the village to return to the city.

I will never forget that a few days ago, she waited in the commune office for so long, went on blind dates with countless gay men she didn't even look down on, turned around and went out to see Chu Wan and Commander Gu watching a movie, and finally returned to the educated youth point by herself, and was Jiang Hongmei laughed at the scenes of "the horoscope is not even half-written"...

The village only holds a village meeting every month.

God was helping her, but this day happened to be the day when Battalion Commander Gu left Ningyu Village, and she wanted to make Chu Wan speechless.

...

Gu Xiao temporarily received the mission and returned to Beijing three days early to join the team.

He is used to leaving time for himself in case of emergencies, so he used the commune phone to contact the Beicheng troops in advance. The Beicheng army attached great importance to this, and it was half a day earlier, and had already sent a car to wait at the entrance of the village early in the morning.

Gu Xiao didn't bring much luggage, so after packing, he left with his two children.

When saying goodbye to grandma, the siblings were reluctant to leave, especially Sui Sui, who waved his chubby little hands to remind grandma not to forget to visit him in the military area.

After going out, Xiaotuanzi covered his mouth again: "Father, I forgot to say goodbye to the educated youth sister!"

Gu Xiao hesitated.

After watching the movie that day, he never found a chance to be alone with Chu Wan. He thought of her look when the movie ended. It was obvious that she was flustered and wanted to escape.

Now the village is full of people, and she was careful that day to prevent others from seeing them coming and going.

He wanted to take her back to the army right away, but she didn't agree, so he couldn't be in a hurry. At worst, he would save up his family leave in the future and try to take as much time as possible to come back, so that she could learn more about himself.

"We'll write to her when we get back to the military area," Gu Xiao said.

"Wow! Let's write one every month!" Sui Sui tilted his head and said.

Gu Xiao shook his head: "One letter every day."

Sincerity is as good as gold and stone.

"Okay!" Sui Sui said excitedly, "I'll paste the envelope!"

An Nian's stern face was full of suspicion.

My younger sister was originally a strange person, but now, Father Gu is as strange as her.

...

Chu Wan only learned that Battalion Commander Gu had returned to the army when the villagers assembled.

She lowered her eyes.

Did not expect so soon.

Wang Meiru smiled and leaned into her ear and said, "Didn't Battalion Commander Gu tell you? So he didn't care about you very much." After the

words fell, before Chu Wan could speak, she briskly walked over to the other educated youths, Talk about something else.

The trumpet at the entrance of the village sounded, calling everyone to gather in front of the grain drying field as soon as possible, and the black and white crowd gradually gathered and lined up.

Grandma Mo didn't attend the meeting. Gu Xiao and her two children had just left. She felt empty and told the village officials in advance that she was going back to her cousin's house in the neighboring village to visit relatives.

The speeches of the village cadres were the same as usual. The people below were sweating profusely under the scorching sun, but it was stronger than sweating on the job.

However, just when everyone was sleepy, the village chief read out an anonymous report letter with embarrassment, which was like a small stone thrown into a calm lake, causing shocking waves.

The letter described in detail how Chu Wan's male-female behavior was not right, and how she harassed and entangled Battalion Commander Gu in every possible way when he returned to the village to visit relatives.

The letter was written by a person of culture, with very strict wording, and emphasized that the letter with the same content had been sent to the commune leader, which meant that if the village did not deal with it, it would be tantamount to covering up.

After the letter was read out in public, everyone was stunned.

Everyone looked at Chu Wan.

"Now Battalion Commander Gu has left Ningyu Village, we can't be contacted for the time being, and we can't confirm this anonymous letter for a while..." Village Chief Li weighed his words.

Suddenly, Chen Xiu'e yelled: "I saw Chu Wan intentionally coaxing Battalion Commander Gu's daughter with candied haws the other day."

Old man Nie also stood up: "That's right, she even took the child to the field to tease him. Then the kid ran away by himself."

"Village Chief Li, I want to report it too." Wang Meiru stood up, her voice soft but firm, "I saw Chu Wan pestering Battalion Chief Gu the other day, and what she said was unbearable-I'm a little girl, and I can't talk to everyone again. I repeat... Although Chu Wan and I are best friends, as educated youths, we were sent to the countryside to receive re-education from the poor and lower-middle peasants. How could we use our minds on crooked ways? Therefore, I must report it."

Everyone They all exploded.

Of course there are people who trust Chu Wan. Several aunts and educated youths who have occasional contacts with her think she is not such a person, but Wang Zhiqing, who is the best performer in the team and has the best relationship with her, has stood up. What else can anyone say?

The remarks are overwhelmingly unfavorable to Chu Wan.

Battalion Commander Gu only returns to Ningyu Village once every three to five years. No matter whether there is such a thing or not, when he comes back, the commune has already dealt with this problem.

"I can't imagine that she is so courageous..."

"Do you know that someone said she climbed the bed that day? It turns out that although the bed climbing is fake, it can't be real anymore..." "The bed

climbing thing You can't just talk nonsense, Fu Zhiqing was locked up and hasn't come out yet."

During the whole process, Chu Wan remained silent.

She raised her eyes, and her clear eyes swept over everyone who stood up.

Everyone knows that what happened this time is different from the frivolous words that some aunt or bum said before.

In this day and age, public opinion is very sensitive about the relationship between men and women. Chu Wan didn't discuss marriage with the other party, but in private, she repeatedly disturbed the officers, and was even reported to the commune.

If the commune pays attention, maybe the comrades from the commune's armed forces department will be dispatched. After that, she won't be able to stay in Ningyu village any longer.

The villagers were even thinking, how would the little widow live in the future with no face to stay in Ningyu Village and no way to return to the city?

But Chu Wan herself knows how to live the next day. After awakening, she will not be at the mercy of others like before.

Evidence is needed to smear, and witnesses alone are not enough. She will not admit it until the results of the processing are finalized, and no one can force her to confess.

The commune is unreasonable, she went to report to the police, even now it is very convenient to send telegrams and write letters, no matter how remote it is, she has to contact the battalion commander Gu of the military region to stand up and say something fair.

But after solving this trouble, what will happen next?

She is the cannon fodder living in the original plot. In the words she did not understand in the original plot, before the new map is opened, she cannot escape the fate of cannon fodder.

Because in Ningyu Village, her identity as a little widow was created with malice in the early stages of the story setting.

"Battle Commander Gu is a comrade of the People's Liberation Army who shed blood and sweat for our people. Although he is not in Ningyu Village now, the disturbances he received during this period, is it just that? Village Chief, please deal with Chu Wan seriously. Comrade." When Wang Meiru spoke, her words were sonorous and powerful, and her face was upright.

"How to deal with this?"

"The little widow is finished this time..."

Chu Wan clenched her white hands tightly into fists, and there was already unconcealable anger in her eyes. She was about to speak out when she suddenly heard a voice not far away A low but powerful voice.

"I also want to know how to deal with it."

Chu Wan was stunned, and turned her head in disbelief.

All the villagers turned their gazes to the direction of the sound.

The Dongfeng military vehicle that picked up Battalion Commander Gu turned around and came back at some point, and stopped at the entrance of the village.

Everyone was stunned.

With a sullen face, Gu Xiao walked quickly towards the sun-drying field, staring straight at Chu Wan without moving away for a moment.

His expression was very serious, even scarier than usual. For a moment, the villagers were stunned, not knowing what was going on.

Didn't Battalion Commander Gu return to the army?

Compared with the puzzlement of the villagers, the panic on Wang Meiru's face is obvious.

Her breathing became rapid in an instant, she swallowed, and quickly thought about how to round up her words.

Everyone looked at the direction Gu Xiao was coming from.

So is Chu Wan.

Her slender figure just stood there, watching his firm steps, and also saw the anger and pity in his eyes.

Immediately afterwards, under a series of gazes, Battalion Commander Gu walked up to Chu Wan and protected the petite her behind him.

"I also want to know how to deal with the educated youths and villagers who maliciously distort the facts to smear lesbians." Gu Xiao said sharply, "Notify the commune and the police.

" .

Wang Meiru was so frightened that her face was paler than paper.

While waiting, Village Chief Li asked: "Battlemaster Gu, what is the situation, is it convenient for you to tell me first?" Gu Xiao looked at

Chu Wan and said frankly: "The situation is that Chu Zhiqing did not On the contrary, I like Chu Zhiqing and want to date her for the purpose of marriage."

The villagers all showed shocked expressions.

The director of the Women's Federation didn't expect such a good marriage to happen in the village, and said happily, "So you two are-"

Gu Xiao looked at Chu Wan.

Just now Sui Sui left the doll bought by the supply and marketing agency at home and cried pitifully. When he came back to get it, he saw Chu Wan in such a situation and subconsciously wanted to protect her.

Not trying to force her to nod in a situation like this, it would be disgraceful.

Gu Xiao said: "I like her, and I proposed to have a date with her. It has nothing to do with Chu Zhiqing. She didn't accept-"

"Yes." Chu Wan raised her head and said softly.

Gu Xiao was interrupted, not knowing what she wanted to say.

Chu Wan's two hands tightly pinched the corners of her clothes.

She was so desperate to get out of this place.

She is not afraid of suffering, and believes that after awakening, she can face it alone.

But she was afraid of the maliciousness that would haunt her like fate.

There was a problem with the original plot, and there was a problem with Ningyu Village.

Chu Wan had had enough.

She wanted to leave Ningyu Village.

At this time, Battalion Commander Gu tried to take everything on himself, in order to protect her. He could freely admit his affection for her, and no one dared to criticize him.

And she wanted to go with him because she was moved.

The previous escape was just a lack of courage.

"Yes, I accept Commander Gu." She said in front of everyone.

"Accept-" Gu Xiao met Chu Wan's gaze and hesitated for a moment.

She said she accepted?

Gu Xiao couldn't believe it, mixed with joy, and forgot what to say next.

But soon, he caught the trust in Chu Wan's eyes.

After being dazed for half a second, Battalion Commander Gu gently took Chu Wan's hand.

He said seriously: "Yes, Chu Zhiqing accepted me. I returned to the army early this time because of the marriage report." For a

moment, the villagers were stunned.

Wang Meiru and the old couple of the Nie family were ashamed.

Chapter 16

As soon as these words came out, the audience was in an uproar.

Chu Wan pretended to be calm, but her cheeks suddenly became hot.

marry!

She didn't expect it to be so soon.

"Marriage report? Did I hear you wrong?"

"Battalion Commander Gu actually wants to marry the little widow..."

"Shh, don't call the little widow..."

The villagers are all fools. He didn't even dare to mention the three words "little widow" that he usually kept on his lips.

Chu Wan is under the protection of Battalion Commander Gu. They will get married soon, so who can talk nonsense.

Watching this scene, Wang Meiru backed away in disbelief, her legs began to feel weak.

She clearly remembered that after the movie ended that day, Battalion Commander Gu was interrupted by himself before he even had time to express his feelings to Chu Wan. For the next whole day, they had no chance to discuss this matter again.

She thought that Battalion Commander Gu's affection for Chu Wan was just because Chu Wan was good-looking and could arouse people's desire to protect, so on a whim, she would never really marry a little widow home.

But who knew, now he actually said in front of the whole village that he wanted to marry Chu Wan!

Could it be that all of this was caused by herself...

Wang Meiru didn't dare to think about this possibility, and she didn't have time to think about it, because the leaders of the commune had already arrived, and the comrades of the Public Security Bureau were also on their way.

As soon as the leaders of the commune arrived, they asked about the cause and effect of the whole incident, and said to Gu Xiao: "Gu Battalion Commander, don't worry, we will definitely investigate this matter to the end and prevent any member of the commune from being slandered.

" Minutes are suffering.

Wang Meiru retorted weakly: "I don't know, I just saw them watching an outdoor movie together, and the expressions of the two of them were unnatural, so I guessed that Chu Wan said something shameless... I can't blame me, after all, with Chu Wan's status , the first reaction of the whole village after seeing this scene will be like this, isn't it? I'm just helping to testify, what's wrong?" "Don't drag us into the water, so

we won't call white people black It's..."

"Wang Zhiqing, what are you talking about? We are all honest members of the commune, how can we be like you!"

Wang Meiru was dumb for a while, and wanted to explain again, when she suddenly saw Chu Wan stepping forward.

"Village Chief, can I have a look at the anonymous letter?" Chu Wan asked.

Village head Li handed over the anonymous letter to Chu Wan.

She lowered her eyes, looked at the handwriting on it, and asked the leader from the commune for another letter.

In order to make the anonymous letter appear more convincing, Wang Meiru did not dare to write with her left hand, for fear that it would be crooked and not be taken seriously.

But she also kept an eye out and tried her best to write scribbled so that no one would see her own handwriting.

"These two letters were written by Wang Meiru. Even though she deliberately concealed them, human handwriting has its own characteristics, and the methods are different. As long as you find out the words written by Wang Meiru before, you will know that they are the same as the two anonymous letters. The strokes of some characters and the habit of using words are the same," Chu Wan said.

"No! It's not me!" Wang Meiru suddenly screamed loudly.

Chu Wan turned her head: "Hongmei, come and take a look."

Jiang Hongmei nodded, and then the educated youth ordered several other educated youths to step forward.

"This 'female' character, Wang Meiru has always used to put a lot of effort on this horizontal line. We used to joke that she wrote like a great calligrapher."

"The ink Wang Meiru used was just sent by her family not long ago. The color of the ink is very beautiful and brighter than other inks. Recently, she has been studying the previous textbooks every day, and she is also marking on the textbooks, so she can find out the textbooks. Compare it with the handwriting on the anonymous letter."

"It must be Wang Meiru, she thought she was going on a blind date with Commander Gu that day, and she dressed up very nicely, but she didn't see Commander Gu at all, so she held a grudge." "But no one

ever She clearly said that Battalion Commander Gu would also go to the commune to go on a blind date, so how can she blame Chu Wan for her self-indulgence?"

The educated youths are different from some villagers.

The female educated youths present were educated and sensible. They were not familiar with Chu Wan before, and they didn't have much contact with each other, but at this moment, they were all angry for Chu Wan.

Even if it's a date, it's a matter of mutual affection between Chu Wan and Gu Battalion Commander. Why did Wang Meiru do this?

Everyone knows that in this day and age, the reputation of lesbians is very important in this village. Wang Meiru's behavior is driving people to a dead end.

Jiang Hongmei volunteered, ran back to the educated youth spot, and brought Wang Meiru's textbooks, pens and ink.

Just at this time, Comrade Public Security arrived.

Wang Meiru reached out to grab the textbooks, but it was too late.

Textbooks, pens and ink were handed over to the comrades of the police.

Nowadays, the issue of "life style" is very strict. Once rumors are spread and fabricated facts are spread, others will think that Chu Wanzhen has done something shameful. And in the process of spreading the rumors, it naturally had an influence on Battalion Commander Gu.

Comrade Public Security is very serious. After understanding the cause and effect of the whole incident, they will immediately take Wang Meiru away.

Wang Meiru struggled, trying to push Comrade Public Security away. She didn't know whether she would be convicted or just frightened, but in any case, once she entered the police station, it was enough to be pierced through the spine, and she would never be able to return to the city. .

She knew that there was a "strike hard" stage in her previous life, but Wang Meiru only remembered when the college entrance examination was, and endorsed it with all her strength, but forgot which year the "strike hard" was.

When she thought that she might be "severely beaten" and sent to a labor camp, she panicked.

When she was most at a loss, Wang Meiru made a stupid decision. When a comrade in uniform approached, she turned around and ran away.

But where could she go?

"This lesbian, stop immediately!"

Wang Meiru ran away in a panic, saw the road leading to the back mountain, turned around and went there.

Fu Xianguang was coming out from behind the mountain.

After being locked up for eleven full days, he lost a lot of weight and his face was full of stubble.

The platoon leader of the educated youth station didn't know how to deal with him for a while, so he was only sent to carry the dung bucket in the past two days. Fu Xianguang had never done such a thing before, he didn't dare to resist but was extremely angry, so he put the dung bucket aside just now, and hid in the back hill to rest for a while.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she stood up, she ran into Wang Meiru who was running towards her.

The two met each other, and Wang Meiru immediately grabbed his wrist: "Help me, save me, help me hide..."

Fu Zhiqing passed by this way, how could she make trouble for herself again, this female educated youth usually has eyes higher than Damn, the two of them haven't even spoken a few words, so why help her?

He turned around and was about to leave.

Who knew Wang Meiru was furious.

Behind her were comrades from the police, villagers, village cadres, and commune cadres chasing her... She couldn't run away at all.

She looked at Fu Xianguang again.

In the last life, Wang Meiru hated Chu Wan for living a prosperous life.

But in fact, it was her ex-husband Fu Xianguang who really ruined her life.

They complained and hated each other for most of their lives, until she died, she regretted marrying him.

Now, when they met again, Fu Xianguang was unwilling to help her hide when she was most flustered and helpless.

Sense had completely disappeared, and Wang Meiru rushed to the top of her head in anger. When she saw that he had nothing to do with her, she rushed forward and pushed hard.

Fu Xianguang exclaimed, his legs were weak, he staggered, and fell straight down from the back mountain.

Wang Meiru smiled, her eyes became sore from the laughter, tears came to her eyes, and she sat down on the spot.

The next moment, amidst the screams of the villagers, she was taken away by comrades of the police.

When she was taken away from Ningyu Village, Wang Meiru saw Chu Wan.

As usual, Chu Wan was not in the slightest embarrassment, as if she had just watched a play.

It took me a year to get Chu Wan into this situation, but in the end, the little widow was unscathed, and even had a Battalion Commander beside her... "There are also

Chen Xiu'e and Nie Dedong." Gu Battalion Commander reminded Comrade Public Security.

The old couple of the Nie family were taken away together.

Everyone was shocked and frightened, but still couldn't hold back their curiosity, and cautiously stepped forward, wanting to see the situation of Fu Xianguang at the foot of the mountain.

Chu Wan also stepped forward.

But before she saw Fu Zhiqing's bloody legs, her eyes were covered by a big palm.

"Don't look." Gu Xiao said in her ear, "It's all blood."

The crisis of "climbing the bed" was resolved, and everyone present at the time thought it was just a rumor, thinking that Fu Xianguang sneaked into the house and offended Gu Ying The boss asked for it... But only they knew that she was brought into Gu Yingchang's house by Fu Xianguang, and he originally planned to make her speechless.

Chu Wan couldn't remember the details of the dream, but she remembered how scared she was when she woke up. In the original plot, she fell from the cliff to her death.

In the end, Fu Xianguang also fell off the cliff.

Chu Wan had mixed feelings in her heart, she didn't look forward again, but her shoulders still couldn't stop, trembling slightly.

Gu Xiao raised his hand, wanting to embrace her slender shoulders, but finally withdrew his hand restrainedly.

He looked at her pale face, and comforted her in a low voice: "Don't be afraid, it's all over."

...

Village head Li felt ashamed when such a terrible thing happened, and kept saying that he didn't lead the villagers well. That's why they made mistakes.

The village cadres and the commune leaders assured in front of Battalion Commander Gu and Chu Wan that what happened this time would never be tolerated.

Wang Meiru's mistake was the most serious, and the police comrades would take care of it. Even if the two anonymous letters maliciously spread rumors could not convict her, she pushed Fu Xianguang down the mountain at that time. With so many people watching, the crime could not be escaped.

Old man Nie and Chen Xiu'e didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement, and even wanted to make trouble. The village cadres and commune leaders would definitely punish them and make them pay the price they deserved. Enough to keep their heads up.

As for Fu Xianguang, the brigade had already punished him, but this time he was pushed down the mountain by Wang Meiru after the confinement was over. It was his own bad luck and he had no one to blame.

While everyone was talking, Jiang Qiuyue quietly pulled Chu Wan aside.

She lowered her voice, but couldn't hide the joy on her face: "Chu Zhiqing, are you really getting along with Battalion Commander Gu?"

Chu Wan pursed her lips and nodded slightly.

Jiang Qiuyue shook her hand: "The quota for going back to the city will not be available for a while, even if the quota for this year is down, your in-laws are so upset, and if you come to make trouble at that time, it may still affect the returning to the city. I have been in these days I thought, how sad your life must be, why don't you be transferred to the Women's Federation to work? But the Women's Federation doesn't have so much work! It's all over now, I can rest assured that you can meet a good marriage."

Jiang Qiuyue is also a mother. She only has a newly married daughter. Just thinking about what to do if her daughter is tortured by her husband's family makes her feel uncomfortable, so she cares about Chu Wan so much.

In her opinion, the villagers just can't control their mouths, Chu Wan's situation in this village will not be improved for a while, but she didn't expect that Chu Wan is going to get married, so she can leave immediately It's over!

"I can tell that Battalion Commander Gu treats you sincerely. When he saw you being bullied just now, his expression was so frightening. He immediately reported it to the police. He had no intention of making peace at all." Jiang Qiuyue smiled and patted Chu Wan's face. hand, looking in the direction of Battalion Commander Gu, "Look, as long as you've been in front of me, he's been looking at me for as long as he has, without taking his eyes off you for a moment."

Chu Wan didn't notice this, and when she raised her eyes in surprise , , just looking at him.

Jiang Qiuyue stared at Chu Wan and smiled even more happily.

Her fair and delicate little face, with a touch of blush floating on her cheeks, is very obvious, and she looks soft and weak. Why do the villagers have the heart to bully others all day long?

It was because they got tough on their own, confronted their in-laws, separated, moved houses, and locked the houses, so the villagers stopped... These villagers need to be criticized and educated.

At this time, Gu Xiao had already walked over.

Standing beside Chu Wan, he immediately made her even smaller.

Seeing how well-matched the two of them looked, Jiang Qiuyue felt unspeakably relieved: "Battlemaster Gu, look at the educated youth Chu, it's time to make a marriage report, and I blush when I mention you." Gu Xiao subconsciously

said His eyes fell on Chu Wan's face, and he said with a low smile, "Director Jiang, don't make fun of us."

After finishing speaking, he said again, "I'm going back to the army in the next two days."

The village cadres knew Gu The battalion commander wanted to go back to the army. The military vehicle of the army turned around just now, and he happened to leave to deal with the anonymous letter, so he asked someone to go and let the comrades in the army take the child away first.

"Okay, don't worry, I will definitely take care of Zhiqing Chu."

After Jiang Qiuyue finished speaking, she left time for Chu Wan and Battalion Commander Gu to stay by themselves.

The car from the Beicheng troops came half a day early, and Gu Xiao had enough time to stay with Chu Wan in front of everything.

But now, he has to rush back.

Side by side, the two walked out of the village together.

In the hot summer, he walked a few steps, and found that his shadow could just cover her, so he adjusted the angle to block her tightly under his shadow.

Chu Wan lowered her eyes and walked forward, only to notice his clumsy little gesture.

She didn't know if this could block the scorching light, but it felt like a warm current flowed through her heart.

At the entrance of the village, Gu Xiao stopped in his tracks and said, "I'll go back to the barracks for a temporary mission, and I'll hand in the marriage report..." Suddenly, he looked at

Chu Wan's fair face, paused for a long time, and asked cautiously: "Are you still willing?"

Gu Xiao knew in his heart that at that time Chu Wan might have been moved temporarily, or in order to get rid of the current situation, she impulsively expressed that she had agreed to be with him.

At that moment, he was pleasantly surprised, but now that the problem has been solved, he still has to ask for her opinion.

Gu Xiao stood in front of her, every second of silence was suffering.

But no matter what Chu Wan said, he would not force it. It was already hard for her to be pressed every step of the way.

If she doesn't want to leave, he can think of a reason to explain, and no villagers will embarrass her anymore.

Chu Wan said softly: "Yes."

Gu Xiao was startled, he stared at her in disbelief, and couldn't wait to ask: "What did you say?"

She muttered: "I was willing, otherwise, who am I? Lah."

The moment Chu Wan finished speaking, she saw the surprise in Gu Battalion Commander's eyes.

Gu Xiao wanted to hold her in his arms.

But in the end, he didn't come forward, but just smiled and said, "Then I'll go back and make the marriage report, and I'll come back to pick you up as soon as possible."

She looked at him with a smile on her lips, and her eyes became gentle and bright: "Okay. "

...

When she returned home, Chu Wan was still a little dazed.

Everything was going so fast, she was still confused, but she didn't resist at all.

If you are willing to accept it now, you are not looking for straws.

Rather, she also wanted to be brave and give her life another possibility.

She suddenly began to look forward to him coming back to pick her up.

I also look forward to living in a new place.

At night, Chu Wan locked the door of the house.

Outside the house, Wang Mao happened to pass by, turned his head, and took a detour. Aunt Zhao, who had a quarrel with him last time, was drying clothes in her small courtyard, pinching her throat and said in a strange

voice: "What's wrong, Wang Mao, don't you dare to go up and have a look?"

The thatched cottages are not far away.

Usually, when she sees a few first-class people passing by the thatched cottage all day long, she stretches her neck and wants to take a look inside. Although the door and windows are tightly closed, they insist on doing this, as if they can occupy the little widow. It seems cheap.

Wang Mao glanced at her, recalling the incident when the battalion commander strangled his neck and beat him up in front of the little widow's house, he still had lingering fears.

But even though he thought this way in his heart, in front of Aunt Zhao, he still refused to give in, and said coldly, "Don't worry about me, worry about your daughter, knowing that Battalion Commander Gu and the little widow are good, she is crying so hard, right? "

"Wang Mao! Do you have to sew it up, you stinking mouth!" Aunt Zhao scolded, and quickly turned her head to see the open door of her room, and said sourly, "Who knows if you want to make a marriage report?" Will she come to pick her up, maybe she's coaxing the little widow!"

But as soon as she said this at the top of her voice, there was a burst of intermittent sobbing in the room.

Aunt Zhao quickly ran back to the house, lowered her voice and said, "Mei Yan, don't cry, mom knows you liked Commander Gu since childhood, and now I feel uncomfortable... It's not that we have no fate with Commander Gu. Don't cry If you don't cry, Mom will just leave the words here, Battalion Commander Gu will definitely not come back to pick her up!"

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Woooooo--"

...

Gu Xiao brought An Nian and It happened to be evening when Sui returned to the military region. The neighbor Director Fang was cooking in the kitchen with the door open. He heard Sui Sui humming a nursery rhyme, and walked out quickly with a spatula.

"Oh! You guys are back." Director Fang said with a smile, "Sui Sui, do you miss Aunt Fang?"

Sui Sui's little mouth is the sweetest, she nodded and smelled it: "It smells so good!" "

Just now Come back, are you tired? Wash your hands and come to Auntie's for dinner." Director Fang said to Gu Xiao, "Little Gu, you come too." Gu Xiao thought for a while and said, "

Director Fang, please help take the child, I'll go Find Brigadier Cheng and come back soon."

"Okay, leave the children to me." Director Fang agreed without hesitation, and then asked casually, "You are so anxious, why are you looking for Brigadier Cheng?" It's

just her Before he finished speaking, he had already disappeared without a trace, and he didn't hear him at all.

Director Fang was puzzled: "Sui Sui, what did your father do with Brigadier Cheng?"

Sui Sui scratched the back of his head: "I don't know, does brother know?"

An Nian also shook his head.

Director Fang said suspiciously: "Nothing urgent has happened in the Corps recently, could it be-"

The two children stared at her with black and white eyes, curious.

"Could it be a marriage application?" Director Fang shook his head, "Impossible, and I haven't heard of anyone else."

Sui Sui looked at his brother half understanding.

An Nian showed the calm look of a little adult - why is it impossible?

...

"Marriage?" Brigadier Cheng put hot tea on the desk and said with a smile, "Which girl is it? You rushed to my house to submit the application in such a hurry?" "Brigade Commander Cheng, the other party

is Beichengdong." An educated youth from the Ningcun Brigade of Feng Commune, her name is Chu Wan." Gu Xiao said.

"Chu Wan..." Brigadier Cheng nodded, and glanced at the marriage application. The handwriting is strong and the format is standard. It looks like she is ready to come.

He continued to look down.

His father was a middle school teacher, and his mother was an employee of a nail factory. She retreated and gave the place to the eldest daughter in the family, while the younger daughter went to the countryside.

"There is nothing wrong with the appearance of the whole family. The audit can-" Brigadier Cheng said this, his face changed slightly, and he raised his head and asked, "Widowed?" "Yes."

Gu Xiao briefly introduced Chu Wan's situation.

Brigadier Cheng's expression became serious, he looked at Gu Xiao, and wanted to persuade him a few words.

"Sui Sui and An Nian are still young, so you should, as I said before, find a little girl to start a family early and share it with you. You can make it clear before the blind date that these two children are not your own. It is reasonable The little girl's family will agree."

"Brigade Commander Cheng, even if you start a family, you don't want to find a stepmother for your child." Gu Xiao said.

Brigadier Cheng understood.

They are determined, not to find a lesbian casually in order to prevaricate the elders and leaders.

"It's mainly your parents, and they may not be able to accept it-" Brigadier Cheng rubbed his chin.

"They can't control it." Gu Xiao said.

Brigadier Cheng choked again.

This kid has already thought it over clearly, how can he persuade him!

Brigadier Cheng had no choice but to wave his hands, as long as the other party is a good person, it is better than anything else. Don't look at Gu Xiao who usually avoids talking about men and women, but his vision is still vicious.

"Okay, I'll pass the report up for you."

"Brigade Chief Cheng, when will it be approved?"

Brigadier Cheng almost laughed angrily.

He is in such a hurry!

...

As time passed day by day, Chu Wan went to and from work as usual, and sometimes went to the office of the Women's Federation to help Director Jiang write materials.

Wherever she passed, there was no pointing and gossip at last.

A few days later, there was no news of Wang Meiru, and old man Nie and Chen Xiu'e, who had a less serious case, came back.

When they came back, the two of them were ashamed, and when they saw a crowded place, they didn't even dare to look at them. Although they were only criticized and educated at the police station this time, it was a great embarrassment for the old couple.

Old man Nie and Chen Xiu'e kept their heads down when they came back, but when they met Chu Wan in the village, they still couldn't help but take a look.

As soon as they took a look, they were immediately caught by Grandma Mo who was beside Chu Wan.

The old lady put her hips on her hips: "What's wrong! Dare to talk?"

The old couple immediately shook their heads and ran away. Halfway through the run, Old Man Nie almost tripped. The two of them went back to the house with their arms, and closed the door tightly. , Never dare to come out again.

Grandma Mo laughed cheerfully, and patted Chu Wan on the shoulder: "Look, you should treat this kind of person harshly."

The corner of Chu Wan's lips also evoked a slight smile: "Okay."

You have to learn, be more fierce!

The old lady found out about Gu Xiao and Chu Wan after returning from visiting relatives that day.

At first, she was a little surprised, but she quickly accepted it. It was Gu Xiao who identified him. The two young people looked at each other right. What's the problem?

Thinking about it again, Gu Xiao's parents had also been on the front line. Although they were serious, they were also open-minded. With Gu Xiao protecting her, Chu Wan couldn't stand being wronged.

From now on, the family of four will live happily ever after, how wonderful it is!

"By the way, Zhiqing Chu, I sent a letter from the barracks. I put it under the door of your house this morning. Did you see it?"

Chu Wan's eyes widened: "No! I'll go and have a look."

Seeing her eagerness to trot back to read the letter, Mrs. Mo couldn't stop laughing.

It's nice to be young!

As for Chu Wan, she trotted home, and as soon as she opened the door, she squatted down and picked up the letter by the door, and read it carefully.

The letter introduced the situation on his side, and explained the marriage report, application for housing and other issues.

Chu Wan looked down line by line, and finally, her eyes fell on the last line.

He discussed with her that he would come back in three days, and he would accompany her back to Chu's house. After obtaining her family's consent, he would go through the formalities and go back to the military camp...

Chu Wan was stunned for a moment.

She forgot her mother's family.

Chu Wan recalled that her family was described as cold and abnormal in the original plot, which was far better than the degree of eccentricity she felt in life, and because of this, after awakening, she never thought about her natal family again.

Now that she is getting married, she should tell them, but not to ask for consent, but to inform them.

She was a little curious, what would their reaction be when they found out?

But that's not the most important thing.

The important thing is that he is coming back.

Chu Wan squeezed the corner of the letter tightly, feeling a little confused about her unknown new life.

But not afraid.

...

The villagers in Ningyu Village all know that Battalion Commander Gu is coming back.

This is what Grandma Mo told people everywhere.

For nothing else, the old lady just can't bear some people saying sour words and saying what - Battalion Commander Gu just coaxed the little widow, and she didn't intend to take responsibility at all.

The old lady took a sip.

It's just that the eyes of these villagers have grown to the back of their heads, and they can't see anything. Didn't they see that Gu Xiao was reluctant to look away when he glanced at Chu Zhiqing?

If it was said that Chu Zhiqing temporarily regretted not wanting to marry, she would believe it, and she would not believe that Gu Xiao did not intend to take responsibility!

Hearing what Grandma Mo said, the villagers began to wait for the day.

One day, two days, three days...

On the third day, they have been staring at the entrance of the village since they opened their eyes early in the morning, have they come back?

Aunt Zhao was holding a big basin, filled it with a lot of clothes, and sat by the stream to wash, just to get first-hand information.

On this hot day, she waited for a long time, and from early morning to midday to afternoon, she did not see Battalion Commander Gu.

Aunt Zhao was delighted: "I told you, Battalion Commander Gu didn't even intend to come to pick him up. That day, in front of so many people, what he said was a joke, and you all believed it!

" Now, you can't speak too early, have you been bored several times before you met?

They began to observe the little widow.

For most of the day, almost no one saw Chu Wan.

He didn't go to work, and he wasn't at Grandma Mo's place. Could it be that he was hiding in the house and crying?

"I'm crying! People said they wanted to marry her, but they didn't end up marrying her. How embarrassing." "

Battlemaster Gu is a good person. I don't see lesbians being scolded at the village meeting, but in fact, I don't really like her. How could she come back and marry her?"

"The little widow is very good-looking, but Gu Battalion Commander's condition-"

However, when everyone was discussing, someone suddenly shouted: "Look over there!"

Gu Xiaogang arrived Beicheng, after getting off the train, he rushed to Ningyu Village immediately, for fear of delaying time.

But fortunately, he was not late. He made an agreement with Chu Wan in the letter that he would arrive around three o'clock this afternoon.

She should be waiting.

Gu Xiao quickened his pace, and as soon as he entered the village, he found that everyone's eyes were on him.

The villagers, who had almost dried up their saliva from chatting, fell silent now.

Who said that Battalion Commander Gu wasn't ready to pick him up?

Look at him, how happy he is smiling, the corners of his mouth are almost grinning to the ears, but he immediately pretends to be calm when he considers them watching the fun... Does it seem unreasonable to say that he doesn't like little widows

?

Aunt Zhao let out a long sigh.

Gu Xiao ignored the villagers and went directly to Chu Wan's house.

When standing at the door of her house, he stopped, raised his hand to knock on the door, and put it down again.

These days, he has been thinking about her.

I just don't know what Chu Wan is thinking.

Is she looking forward to it too?

Gu Xiao adjusted the collar of the military uniform with his hands, and raised his hand, but he didn't want the door to open before knocking.

His hands froze in mid-air, and his gaze was fixed on Chu Wan's face.

Not only Gu Xiao, but other villagers also looked at Chu Wan.

She looks especially good today.

A head of long black hair was combed into a smooth braid, hanging on the slender shoulders.

The palm-sized delicate face has no blemishes, even the skin is so tender that it can be broken, snow-white with a faint blush.

Her lips were originally pursed, but the moment she saw the person outside the door, the corners of her mouth turned up with joy, and her watery eyes seemed to be filled with starlight.

What surprised the villagers even more was the clothes Chu Wan was wearing.

Chu Wan was wearing a white bragi skirt.

The skirt was brought from the city when she first went to the countryside. It was exquisite and fashionable, but everyone hadn't seen her wear it for a long, long time.

When she opened the door, a gust of wind happened to blow by, causing her skirt and hair to flutter slightly.

Only then did the villagers realize that the plain appearance of the little widow is all supported by her pretty face, how could she be deliberately seducing someone?

Looking at it now, she just dressed up a little bit, not to mention the villagers, even Commander Gu, who has seen the world, is dumbfounded!

"Battle Commander Gu?" Chu Wan asked softly.

Only then did Gu Xiao come to his senses, and reached out to help her carry the suitcase: "Can I go?"

Chu Wan said "Yes", "I have already greeted the educated youth spot and the village cadres, and Aunt Mo's side ..."

Just as she was talking, Aunt Mo hurried over.

She smiled so much that her eyes were bent into slits, and that smile was so bright that those who didn't know it thought that her family was going to marry a wife or daughter today.

The old lady pulled Chu Wan, gave some advice, and then patted Gu Xiao on the shoulder, asking him to take good care of his wife.

When he finished speaking, he urged them to leave quickly.

Seeing that Gu Xiao and Chu Wan were about to leave, Chen Xiu'e and old man Nie also pushed open a crack in the door to sneak a look.

Seeing the smile on the little widow's face, they felt an indescribable feeling in their hearts.

A while ago, he was still serving the old couple at home, why did he just leave?

Now they are both worried about how to live in the future, and regretting it.

"When our son is gone, he is gone. People cannot be brought back to life after death. You always say that he is a man of misfortune and unlucky. Isn't that just driving him away?" old man Nie complained.

Chen Xiu'e's tone was faint: "What's the use of talking about it now? She won't have an easy life in the future. Being a stepmother, the child misses his own mother, and the child's father misses his ex-wife. Can you give her a good face?

" She was so angry that she pulled her throat: "I listened to people's right and wrong all day long, why didn't I hear that the battalion commander Gu helped raise the child of the martyr Ji Hongguang?" Chen Xiu'e froze: "

He has never been married? No ex-wife?"

"No!"

Chen Xiu'e fell to the ground.

How did she know that at that time, the girl was having a baby, and she happened to go to the city to visit, and her mother-in-law was not easy to get along with, so she had to stay and take care of her day and night. After returning to the village, it was already a month later. I only heard that Ji Hongguang died and became a martyr. I thought the two babies were taken away by the child's mother.

After arguing for a long time, Chu Wan is not someone's stepmother.

From this point of view, Battalion Commander Gu's conditions are even better. Why is the little widow's life so good?

"Do you think she knows about this?" Chen Xiu'e's voice was weak, "I don't know if they have talked about it. If she knew, she would be very happy." But, they don't have the time to care about it now

. people.

When the commune's punishment notice comes, it will be difficult for him to protect himself.

...

Chu Wan didn't know what the Nie family and the villagers of Ningyu Village were thinking.

What's more, the person who said her fate was bitter and unlucky at the beginning, suddenly began to think that her fate was good.

But she has always been her original self.

It's just that now, there will be one more identity.

When leaving Ningyu Village, she turned her head and took a deep look at this place.

Gu Xiao lifted the suitcase to the other side, freed his hand, and clenched her little hand tightly.

"Where are we going now?" Chu Wan raised her eyes and asked.

"Go to your parents first." Gu Xiao said, "I asked the old leaders of the military camp, and they said they want to propose marriage. After the marriage proposal, we will go to get the certificate." He glanced at his watch: "It seems that we have to arrange the marriage certificate.

" Tomorrow, anyway, it's not in a hurry-"

"Go directly to get the certificate." Chu Wan said softly with her small face up.

Gu Xiao was taken aback for a moment, and held back what he hadn't finished speaking, without even thinking about it: "Listen to you."

Then Chu Wan came back to her senses: "Aren't you in a hurry? That's okay, don't take it for now-"

Gu Ying long:! ! !

He immediately said: "Urgent!"

On

the other side, Sui Sui was even more anxious than Papa Gu, and his little head moved to look out the window from time to time.

Why isn't the educated youth sister coming?

Chapter 17

Prior to this, Gu Xiao had asked his comrades in the army about the process of obtaining the certificate, and he had already prepared all the required certificates.

Therefore, the procedure is quick and the process is simple. The clerk only asks if both parties are voluntary, and the big red badge can be knocked off.

"Voluntary!" Gu Xiao said.

The clerk looked at Chu Wan again: "Where are the lesbians?"

Chu Wan nodded lightly, "Voluntary."

With a "bang", the clerk stamped the marriage certificate and handed both hands to the couple.

At this moment, they became husband and wife.

Chu Wan still remembered the scene when she received the certificate with Nie Qin last time.

The two of them communicated several times in letters, in which they agreed on a time to go to the registration office, put away the certificate after finishing the process, he went back to work, and she went back to Ningyu Village by car.

In the original plot, she hastily walked through this cutscene without any joy.

But now, after Chu Wan reacted, she realized that she followed Battalion Commander Gu and got married in a foolish way.

It was only at this moment that she became a little nervous and took a cautious look at Battalion Commander Gu.

The sun was going down now.

Under the afterglow of the setting sun, he stood outside the registration office, holding a corner of the marriage certificate in both hands, watching intently.

The marriage certificate can be folded, and there are quotations from the leader printed on the top. After opening, there is a light pink inner page, on which the names, gender and age of the bride and groom are written... This is the first time Chu Wan knows what his name is

. Two words, she stood on tiptoe, wanting to look carefully.

Just at this time, Gu Xiao turned his face slightly.

Chu Wan couldn't keep her balance, and the tip of her small nose lightly rubbed against his cheek.

The air seemed to freeze suddenly.

She stepped back immediately, covering her nose innocently with her slender hands.

He coughed and continued to look down at the marriage certificate.

Chu Wan stood aside, never approaching him again, just peeking at him secretly.

Battalion Commander Gu, who was always cold in front of everyone, now quietly turned red at the tips of his ears.

The corners of Chu Wan's mouth curled up unconsciously.

The last time she got married, she was ignorant and obeyed the arrangements, but this time it was her own choice.

Because of this choice, both of them are very happy, it's not like last time that they are not happy at all!

...

In less than a month, they seem to have had very little contact with each other. The two people who were strangers at first became a young couple just like that.

Regarding this point, Gu Xiao was not surprised at all.

He had inquired about it, and most of the comrades in the army had been told about a marriage by their families, and they made a decision immediately after going back to take a look. In comparison, he and Chu Wan could be regarded as free love.

Since it is free love, there is no matchmaker introduction, and they have to take the initiative to understand each other.

Gu Xiao told Chu Wan about the situation at home.

Chu Wan listened carefully.

Both his parents were soldiers who had been on the front line before, and now they are about to retire and live on a remote island where they were once stationed. She didn't know much about the military rank of the army, but on the day of "climbing the bed", she vaguely heard the villagers talk about his good family background, and now it sounds like he is indeed a very remarkable soldier comrade.

He also has a younger sister who is older than her and is a nurse in the military hospital. When she goes to the barracks with the army, she should meet her sister-in-law soon.

When he heard about his parents, Chu Wan didn't react much. When she found out that she had a sister-in-law, she couldn't help but ask, "Is your sister talkative?" "How do you

count as talkative?" Gu Xiao asked.

Chu Wan thought in her heart that it would be hard to talk to someone like him and An Nian...

But she didn't say it.

Gu Xiao said: "My sister is very annoying."

Annoying!

Chu Wan hissed, a little distressed, will there be problems with sister-in-law in the future?

He smiled lowly: "Let's talk about your family now."

In fact, from the fact that she didn't even need to inform her family to get the certificate, Gu Xiao guessed that she probably wasn't taken seriously at home.

At this time, Chu Wan frankly stated how she was treated at home since she was a child.

I didn't mean to be mean to her, but most of the time, she was the one who was ignored.

It was only then that Gu Xiao realized why she was so soft-tempered and always seemed not to fight or grab.

"Let's go there, at least tell them about this, and then catch the evening train back to Beijing." He is used to making decisive decisions about anything, but now he paused for a moment and asked, "Is it okay?" "What time is it at night?

" The train?"

"When you want to leave, just tell them to catch the train."

...

It's not that Chu Wan is reluctant to go back to her mother's house, it's just that she doesn't know how to face it for a while.

She was afraid that their indifference would embarrass herself. After all, they went back together.

Chu Wan's parents and sister live in the workers' courtyard of Chu's father's unit. When they reached the gate of the compound, Gu Xiao let her in first: "I was in a hurry to pick you up when I came here. I don't have time to go to the supply and marketing cooperative. I'll go shopping.

" , but the first time you come to the door, you should not miss the etiquette.

"Okay."

Chu Wan walked into the compound.

At this point, every household has to prepare dinner, and she will run into neighbors in the yard within a few steps. These neighbors all watched Chu Wan grow up and greeted her warmly.

Looking at the smiling faces, Chu Wan felt more at ease.

Unlike the feeling of leaving her mother's house in embarrassment last time, this time, she was not so helpless.

Because she knew that she was no longer homeless, and Gu Xiao would come to pick her up.

"Knock, knock-" Chu Wan knocked on the door.

"Here we come!" Zheng Songping opened the door with a smile on her face, she was taken aback when she saw Chu Wan, and then smiled again, "It's you."

This smile was obviously not as intimate as before.

"Xiaoyue and Junwei are back?" Chu Wan's father, Chu Jingshan, came out of the house with a newspaper and asked with a smile.

"No." Zheng Songping said flatly.

It was only then that Chu Jingshan saw Chu Wan: "Why did Xiao Wan come back suddenly?"

Chu Wan didn't answer, but called "Mom and Dad" and walked into the room.

The furnishings in the room were the same as usual, but she glanced at her room from the corner of her eye.

It was originally her and her elder sister Chu Yue's room, each with a bed, but now, her bed was gone.

Zheng Songping explained: "Your sister said that no one slept in that bed anyway, so it was left to be squeezed. You know, she likes to buy clothes, and put a lot of miscellaneous things in the room." After she finished speaking, she noticed

Chu Wan's words . Dressed up, she frowned slightly: "Isn't your mother-in-law unhappy that you are dressed so nicely today? You are already married, so you should calm down a little bit." Chu Wan looked up at her beautiful and delicate face, and asked her with a smile: "Sister loves you?

" It's fine to buy clothes, can't I?"

Zheng Songping choked for a moment, no matter what she said, Chu Wan was always obedient, what's wrong this time?

"You can't stay at your in-law's house anymore?" Zheng Songping's tone softened, "Xiaowan, be sensible, there is no reason for a married daughter-in-law to go back to the educated youth spot and her mother's house, but we are also trying to find a way to get you one as soon as possible." Quota for returning to the city. Now you can stay at your mother-in-law's house with peace of mind and be obedient. I asked someone before, and your mother-in-law is not an unreasonable person." In the past, Chu Wan was prevaricated by her mother like this, but after that

dream Only then did she realize that what Zheng Songping said was just to stabilize her.

Fortunately, now she doesn't need this no-show quota for returning to the city.

"Dad, who is Junwei?" Chu Wan turned her head and asked Chu Jingshan, "Just now you said that Junwei is back."

Zheng Songping came back to her senses, and hurried to the kitchen: "My food is about to burn!"

Chu Jingshan explained: "Junwei is your sister's partner. They are going to get married soon. Today your sister specially brought him back to meet us. It just so happens that your junior high school teacher Zheng also lives in our courtyard. Your sister said to visit with Junwei. Let's have dinner together later."

Zheng Songping's voice came from the kitchen, and she couldn't hide her joy: "This Xiaoyue, she does things in a quiet manner. I never mentioned it before, but today I suddenly brought it back like this." What a good match!"

"You are the mother-in-law looking at the son-in-law, the more you look the more pleasing to the eye!" Chu Jingshan said.

When it comes to Chu Yue's partner, Zheng Songping has a lot to say.

She took out the braised pork in the pot, and while carefully wiping off the meat juices on the corners of the plate, she told Chu Wan about the situation of Chu Yue's partner.

"Junwei is tall, fair-skinned, and good-looking. The most important thing is that he is young and promising. He is only twenty-five years old, and he has made a lot of achievements in the army." "Is he a soldier?" Chu Wan

asked .

"Yeah, he's in charge of a lot of soldiers." Zheng Songping said with a smile, "I didn't like Xiaoyue to be with the army, because I was afraid of her hard work. But I heard that Junwei's conditions are not too difficult, and it's close to the general military area. All facilities are available, very convenient."

Chu Yue wants to join the army?

Chu Wan frowned slightly, feeling that this scene was somewhat familiar, as if it was a scene from the original plot.

Seeing Chu Wan frowning, Zheng Songping patted her on the shoulder: "Xiao Wan, don't be unhappy, everyone's fortune is different, Xiaoyue has been smoother than you since childhood." After a pause, she continued:

" It is important to have a good mother-in-law after marriage, Xiaoyue is also lucky, Junwei is an orphan, she will not be afraid of being tortured by her mother-in-law in the future."

Chu Wan smiled: "Mom, you also know that I am usually tortured by my mother-in-law Huh?"

"You child, why are you talking so aggressively today." Zheng Songping said awkwardly, "I didn't mean that."

At this moment, there was a knock on the door accompanied by Chu Yue's lively voice: "Mom! We're back! "

Zheng Songping hurried to open the door.

Chu Yue walked in with Qi Junwei on her arm.

She wore a plaid shirt with a skirt tucked into it, and her hair was pulled back in a high ponytail, which she tossed as she walked.

The moment he saw Chu Wan, Qi Junwei was taken aback.

She was wearing a white bragi skirt, and her skin was also snow-white. She sat there obediently, with pink lips and crystal clear eyes that seemed to be able to speak.

Although they are two sisters, Chu Wan's looks are too outstanding, and it is a look that people can't forget at a glance.

Chu Yue ran up to Chu Wan and asked in surprise, "Chu Wan, why are you back?"

"Sister."

Chu Yue said, "Chu Wan, have you been bullied again? It's different, if it were me, I would definitely beat up that wicked mother-in-law, and see how she dares to torment me!"

When she said this, she wrinkled her nose, as usual, and the moment she finished speaking, she teased her parents Laugh out loud.

"Xiaoyue is self-willed, Junwei can take more care of her in the future!"

"Your temper, only parents can bear you."

Chu Wan smiled: "Sister, if you beat her up, you will be locked up. Being an educated youth is not easy."

Chu Yue showed a shocked expression.

Chu Wan looked at her.

My elder sister grew up being pampered, no matter if it is a soft nail or a hard nail, she has never touched it, and always looks like she is not afraid of anything.

In the original plot, the older sister is the heroine, and I am the control group, using cowardice and incompetence to set off how independent and free-spirited she is.

"Prisoned in confinement? Is it so barbaric?" Chu Yue wrinkled her nose coquettishly, then turned around and took Qi Junwei's arms.

Qi Junwei hooked her nose: "You are barbaric."

Chu Yue cast a glance at him, then turned to Chu Wan and said, "Then you can't let others bully you like this, you have to find a way, you are just too- "

I moved out from my family some time ago," Chu Wan said.

"Ah-" Chu Yue's words stuck in her throat before she finished speaking, and she said after a while, "Are you so good now?"

Chu Jingshan hurriedly asked what happened, but was stopped by Zheng Songping.

She whispered: "Today is Xiaoyue's big day. When it comes to the people of Ningyu Village, you can't avoid the bad things that happened back then. Are you stupid?"

Chu Jingshan fell silent after being scolded like this.

Chu Yue said again: "Are you here to tell us about the separation?" "

No." Chu Wan really didn't want to stay with them anymore, so she continued, "I still want to tell you that I'm married It's gone."

As soon as the words came out, the whole family couldn't believe it.

Chu Yue came back to her senses first: "It's from your village? Chu Wan, are you stupid? You just found another villager to marry. How can you go back to the city?"

Zheng Songping and Chu Jingshan also asked what was going on.

But Chu Yue interrupted them and said angrily: "It's not okay under any circumstances! What good can Chu Wan find? If she's not good-looking, short, and stinks from doing physical work all day long, how can she live like this?" Well!"

Chu Wan knew that Chu Yue had never been malicious, but had always had a sense of superiority.

That's why in the original plot, after she fell off the cliff and died, she mourned her misfortune and said indisputably-doing such a stupid thing?

Chu Yue is too superior, she never thought about it, they grew up together, it is impossible for her to do such a thing, "climbing the bed" was just framed... "

Xiaoyue, don't worry." Qi Junwei comforted Chu moon.

"I don't care." Chu Yue said unhappily, "You go to your barracks to find a soldier and see if there is any suitable one. You can't let my sister marry the kind of farmer who faces the loess and backs to the sky!" "Okay,

okay " Qi Junwei said fondly.

Chu Wan pursed her lips, feeling so tired of them both.

"Xiaoyue, don't be so self-willed." Zheng Songping said, "How can you ask the leader to arrange a partner for Xiaobing?"

Chu Yue also knew that this was unreasonable, so she pouted, regardless of whether what she just said made Chu Wan feel embarrassed or not, "humph" Stop talking.

"Xiao Wan, don't listen to your sister, you can decide your own affairs." Zheng Songping was afraid that Chu Wan's affairs would affect the relationship between Chu Yue and Qi Junwei, and said, "You just said that you are married?

" ." Chu Wan said.

Chu Jingshan said displeasedly: "You didn't tell us in advance!"

"Then you came back this time-" Zheng Songping asked.

"We just wanted to tell you that he's gone shopping and he'll be there in a while," Chu Wan said.

Qi Junwei raised his eyebrows and looked at the dining table.

There was no reason why he was empty-handed when he came to see the elders for the first time. He prepared pork, shochu, malted milk and brown sugar. The etiquette was not heavy, but they all seemed to have weight. He put them on the table and arranged them in a big pile.

Zheng Songping said: "You guys don't buy anything. You usually earn work points, and you don't want to eat them. You should take them back later.

" Smiling, he said to Chu Wan, "Junwei's allowance is relatively high, so we prepared these."

Qi Junwei also smiled, and put his arm around her shoulders.

Chu Wan couldn't stay for a minute now, she just hoped that Gu Xiao would come quickly, say hello and go back.

In fact, if you think about it carefully, you don't even need to say hello, because she still cares about her mother's family, but when did they care about her feelings?

Fortunately, after this time, she can go far away and never have to meet them again.

"Dinner is ready!" Zheng Songping yelled, and said to Chu Wan, "Xiao Wan is here to help serve the meal." Chu Wan pretended

not to hear, and Zheng Songping couldn't get angry, so she had to go to the kitchen to serve the meal by herself, still not convinced, and said : "Xiaowan, you-you're talking about men, right? Where did your man go shopping? We need tickets for shopping here, does he know?" Chu Jingshan tugged at the corner of

her clothes and stared.

Zheng Songping curled her lips: "I'm just afraid that he won't know, and I'll be at a loss if I stand there."

As soon as she finished speaking, she brought the first bowl of rice in front of Qi Junwei: "Junwei, eat more, it's not enough to tell me."

"Bang bang bang-"

Chu Wan seemed to see a savior.

He is finally here!

The whole family just watched Chu Wan trot to open the door.

Why is the back of her head full of joy?

Looking at this scene, Chu Yue sighed.

My sister has never seen the world. Is it worth it to be a farmer in the village?

Qi Junwei held Chu Yue's hand, feeling a little regretful.

In fact, for someone like Chu Wan, who has a pretty face and culture, he would not be embarrassed to introduce a soldier in the team to her.

Zheng Songping rubbed her temples, her head hurt a little, and she gave Chu Jingshan an annoyed look.

Originally, the whole family was happy, why did Chu Wan come here? It's fine to come here, and bring back an unseemly man. It doesn't matter if she loses face, doesn't she also lose Chu Yue's face by the way?

When Chu Wan's hand was holding the doorknob, the whole family had their own concerns.

Gu Xiao, who was standing at the door, didn't know it.

All he knew was that the moment the door was opened, Chu Wan showed the happiest and most relaxed expression he had ever seen.

She has a sweet smile, her eyes are shining, and even her tone of voice is rising: "You are here!" Gu

Xiao was startled for a moment, and then smiled: "Come."

The feeling she needs, put the gift by the door, and hold her hand.

From the angle of the dining table in the room, Gu Xiao couldn't be seen clearly, only the gift bag he placed on the ground.

At first glance, Zheng Songping and Chu Jingshan looked at each other dumbfounded.

Gu Xiao brought four boxes of gifts, including cigarettes and wine, snacks and canned food. These were not prepared with much effort. The supply and marketing cooperatives had them, but they not only had to be purchased with a ticket, but they were also expensive. , people who pay attention to benefits will not buy it.

Compared with the gifts he brought, Qi Junwei's pork brown sugar immediately looked shabby.

Chu Yue blinked her eyes to hide her embarrassment, and coughed: "Is my brother-in-law here?"

As soon as the words were finished, everyone saw Chu Wan and Gu Xiao walk in, their eyes fixed on his hand holding her, and then slowly moved up to look at Gu Xiao.

He was tall, and standing beside Chu Wan made her petite and lovely. He had a very handsome face with sharp features, sharp eyes, and an imposing manner.

When he looked at everyone, there was no anxiety in his eyes as if he had come to a strange place for the first time. On the contrary, the Chu family present were all panicked and stood up involuntarily.

Zheng Songping frowned, comparing Gu Xiao with Qi Junwei.

Regardless of size, appearance, or demeanor, there seems to be no comparison.

Qi Junwei was completely shorter than the opponent in every aspect.

What about the farmer?

"Hello." Chu Jingshan spoke first, and stepped forward, "This is-" "

Hello, I'm Gu Xiao."

Chu Jingshan wanted to wait for Gu Xiao to say something, but he didn't say anything again.

This is the son-in-law who came to visit the mother-in-law and the father-in-law. He didn't show his favor, even got a certificate, and didn't even call "Mom and Dad"? But he didn't dare to act like an old man, because this person doesn't seem easy to mess with at all...

"I'm Chu Wan's older sister." Chu Yue said generously, "My name is Chu Yue."

Gu Xiao glanced at her indifferently. With a glance, he nodded slightly.

"I'm just here to tell you about the marriage." Chu Wan said, "Now that you know about it, let's go first."

Gu Xiao could keenly sense that she was unhappy.

He held her hand tighter, and didn't intend to save face for the Chu family. The two were about to leave when they heard Zheng Songping speak slowly.

"Little Gu is wearing a military uniform?" Zheng Songping asked.

Gu Xiao turned his head, his sharp eyes fell on her face.

Zheng Songping's eyes dodged, but she was still unconvinced. Why was Chu Yue's partner's limelight completely outshone by him?

"They are all soldiers." Zheng Songping said with a smile, "Junwei, you see, Xiao Gu is also a soldier, you can chat if you have nothing to do."

Gu Xiao raised his eyes and asked Qi Junwei softly: "Which military region are you from?" ?"

Qi Junwei has been standing on the spot, staring at him blankly.

"Which military region are you from?" Zheng Songping said, "Junwei is their platoon leader, a very big officer, who usually takes care of the soldiers. Xiao Gu, you can learn a lot from him." Seeing his mother's proud

appearance , Chu Yue shoved her shyly, coquettishly: "Mom, don't show off." "You

can't praise your son-in-law for being excellent?" Zheng Songping said with a smile, "Junwei, which military region are you from? What about you, little consultant?" "

Report-" Qi Junwei coughed a little dryly as soon as he opened his mouth, "Report to Battalion Commander Gu, my name is Qi Junwei, and I am a comrade who has just been transferred to the Chengwan Military Region." Zheng Songping froze immediately

.

Chu Jingshan thought he heard it wrong, and his expression became more focused and serious.

"Are you from our military region?" Gu Xiao asked.

"Yes, report to Battalion Commander Gu. I recognized you at a glance just now. I have heard about your achievements before, and I have always admired you. I hope to have the opportunity to learn more from you!" After the words fell, he respected

again Military salute, standing more straight, as if waiting for inspection.

Chu Wan looked up at Gu Xiao.

It sounds like he looks like a big deal?

Chu Yue tugged at the corner of Qi Junwei's clothes hesitantly, and her tone was a little annoyed: "What are you doing!"

Gu Xiao said in a deep voice, "I'm not in the barracks now, so I don't need to salute."

"Yes, Battalion Commander Gu!" Qi Junwei deserved it Full of spirit, salute the military again.

Zheng Songping's brain seemed to explode suddenly.

She lowered her voice very low and asked Chu Jingshan, "The platoon leader or the battalion leader?"

"What do you think?" Chu Jingshan asked back.

Zheng Songping was dumbfounded for a moment.

what did she say? You can see it all!

Chu Wan, who is married twice, is not looking for a farmer at all, she is looking for a battalion commander!

"It's getting late, are we going to catch the train?" Chu Wan asked.

"Yes." When Gu Xiao turned to talk to her, his tone was gentle, and he was not as impatient as he was when he was treating other members of the Chu family. "Let's go." The two turned to leave. Passing the door,

Chu Wan saw The gift box, said to Zheng Songping and Chu Jingshan: "My parents dislike the gift we brought, so we took it away first."

Chu Jingshan quickly explained: "It's not that I dislike it, but I'm afraid that you will waste money..."

"It's a waste." Chu Wan whispered, "There are some snacks and canned food in here, and I want to eat them too."

Zheng Songping's complexion became even uglier.

She knew that what she said just now made Chu Wan angry. She said what she said, but she thought that the things Chu Wan and the others brought were not on the table... But who knew, the things they brought were very decent!

These cigarettes and alcohol are still valuable, so it would be nice to keep them.

Gu Xiao listened to Chu Wan's orders, and picked up the gift box as she said.

"Let's go first." He said something, led Chu Wan away, and closed the door when he left.

With a "bang", the door was closed, and there was no more laughter and laughter in the room before they came, and it became very silent.

Chu Jingshan thought that Chu Wan's life was over, but he didn't expect that her life would get better and better, and he had mixed feelings.

Zheng Songping asked coldly, "Are you happy?"

"No." Chu Jingshan looked down for chopsticks, "Eat, eat!"

Zheng Songping frowned with displeasure.

Chu Wan came to show off, she can actually play awe-inspiring!

Chu Yue took the chopsticks, dug out a few pieces of rice, dropped them down again, and asked Qi Junwei, "You said you were transferred to the new military region, is that the military region of Chu Wan's husband?" Qi Junwei nodded, "Yes, Battalion Commander Gu's military region

, After you join the army, you will be able to see your sister often."

Chu Yue twitched the corners of her lips, but couldn't laugh.

It's not that she's not happy for Chu Wan, but since she was a child, her limelight never seemed to be suppressed by her younger sister.

She is willing to live in a family courtyard with Chu Wan, and she is also happy.

But as long as I think of how respectful my husband is when he meets Chu Wan's husband every day, I feel uncomfortable.

"Really? That's great." Chu Yue lowered her eyes.

...

On the other side, Chu Wan and Gu Xiao walked out of Chu's house, feeling refreshed immediately.

She turned her neck and arms, as if relaxing, and smiled wide-eyed.

Seeing her childish appearance, Gu Xiao also smiled: "You and your sister are twins?"

Chu Wan told him this on the way here just now.

"Don't look like it?"

"Not like."

"Everyone says we don't look like each other." She said, "Although we are twins, we still think we look different when we look in the mirror. Resemblance."

"When I grew up, my sister stopped asking, saying it was boring to mention it. Later, a teacher told me that not all twins look the same, and there is another kind called fraternal twins."

As long as Chu Wan speaks, he loves to listen. He listens quietly and sees the little expression on her face that becomes more and more animated because of her seriousness.

After she finished talking about it, Gu Xiao remembered her quiet appearance in Chu's house just now, and compared it with now, she knew that she must have been wronged at that time.

Chu Wan suddenly remembered: "It's getting dark, what should we do if we can't buy tickets?" "

Open a guest house." Gu Xiao said casually.

Before he finished speaking, seeing her dumbfounded look, he smiled lowly, "You're kidding, I have a ticket."

...

At this time, in the family courtyard of the Chengwan Military Region, Brigadier Zheng's wife, Jin Weirong, went to Director Fang.

She asked, "Do you know that Xiao Gu is married?"

"I know." Director Fang said.

"Xiao Gu told you?" Jin Weirong asked.

Sui Sui patted Sui Sui's small chest with her fleshy hands: "I said so." "

Sui Sui, go out and play by yourself." Jin Weirong coaxed Sui Sui out, and continued to say to the other director, "You know the other party is a What kind of person are you?"

"Beautiful!" Suisui ran back again "Da da da", "It's the most, most, and most beautiful sister!"

Jin Weirong and Director Fang laughed helplessly, children are easy to coax .

However, seeing Xiaotuanzi's star-eyed appearance, the two of them suddenly became more curious.

Does it really look like this?

What time will the train arrive tomorrow morning, I want to see...

Chapter 18

It was only when she got on the train that Chu Wan realized that she was really going on a long trip this time.

The drive of more than ten hours was not easy just thinking about it, but before she had time to worry about anything, she saw that he had already prepared everything.

She only needs to bring her own letter of introduction, and she doesn't need to worry about anything else.

Gu Xiao bought a sleeper ticket, the carriage was noisy, but when the door of the sleeper was closed, the workshop became quiet.

There are a total of four narrow beds, up, down, left, and right. Chu Wan didn't know which one was her position for a while, so she glanced at him for help.

Gu Xiao thought she was afraid of strangers: "I asked just now, and the conductor said that we are the only ones in this workshop, so don't be embarrassed."

Chu Wan knew that the price of a sleeper berth must be much higher than that of a normal hard sleeper berth. It will pass with less passengers.

But hearing his comfort in such an understatement, she whispered in her heart that it was just the two of them, and she was even more embarrassed.

But on second thought, aren't they husband and wife?

They are both husband and wife, and when they return to the military camp, they will live together. Now they are embarrassed, but it seems that she is baffled.

Thinking wildly like this, a blush floated across Chu Wan's cheeks, she adjusted the bed from time to time, and made room for the suitcase, anyway, she had to find something to do for herself.

It's not time to rest yet, the two of them thought about it and sat down on the lower bunk at the same time in tacit understanding.

Or face to face.

Looking at each other, Chu Wan: ...

Although they are already a young couple, they are still not very familiar...

Fortunately, although the young couple are not familiar with each other, they can have fun together by staying together.

Looking at each other, they bumped into each other quietly.

When it was time for dinner, Gu Xiao took Chu Wan to eat in the dining car.

Only then did she realize that the fried rice on the train was so delicious!

Time passed in the blink of an eye, and they were much more comfortable and happy than when they stayed in Ningyu Village. After the meal, they separated and washed briefly, and it was almost time to rest.

Back in the sleeper car, there was already a thermos pot on the seat, Gu Xiao took out the teacup and made her a cup of scented tea.

Chu Wan blew on the rim of the cup, and the overflowing tea aroma filled the small workshop with hot air.

When it was cooler, she took a sip and narrowed her eyes contentedly.

"You sleep on the upper bunk." Gu Xiao said, "The upper bunk is clean."

Chu Wan looked at him: "What about you?"

Gu Xiao pointed to the lower bunk: "I'm right below, don't worry."

Chu Wan took off her shoes , leaning on the small ladder to the upper bunk, and lightly stepped on it with white and slender feet.

Suddenly, his arm was supported by him.

Chu Wan turned her head and looked at him with lowered eyes.

It seemed vaguely back to the day when they first met, Battalion Commander Gu showed her the way out of the window, and after jumping out of the window easily, he stretched out his hand.

At that time, his eyes were cold and impatient, as if he felt that a big trouble had come to his family.

But now, he is willing.

Chu Wan smiled unconsciously.

Gu Xiao raised his hand to support her arm, suddenly raised his eyes, and saw the sweet dimple on the corner of her lips.

His mind seemed to shake unexpectedly.

It was late at night, Chu Wan slept deeply, and the scent of scented tea was still lingering.

As for the lower berth, Gu Xiao was lying on the narrow berth, with his strong forearm resting on the back of his head, unable to fall asleep no matter what.

Turning your ears slightly, you could hear her soft, even breathing.

My mind couldn't calm down anymore.

...

In the early morning of the next day, the vast field flashed past the train window, and the sun slowly rose.

The golden sun shone on Chu Wan's face, she covered her eyes lightly with her hands, and stretched herself to get up.

"Are you up?" Gu Xiao said softly, "I bought you breakfast."

Chu Wan was sound asleep.

Thick black hair was scattered on his shoulders, his sleepy eyes blinked lightly, and he yawned, his eyes were wet.

The next moment, seeing the scenery outside the window, she opened her eyes wide: "Are we almost there?"

"We'll be there in the afternoon." Gu Xiao smiled lowly.

For the first time, his journey back to the team was no longer rushed.

The pace gradually slows down and every minute is worth feeling.

...

On the other side, at the Chengwan Military Region, everyone was discussing the daughter-in-law that Battalion Commander Gu was about to bring back.

Both battalion commander Gu's comrades-in-arms and the family members of his comrades-in-arms all know that in recent years, various directors, regimental leaders, and political commissars have arranged for him countless blind dates.

The other party is all good lesbians, from the female soldiers of the art troupe to the doctors and nurses of the military hospital, which one is not a good girl that no one else can find with a lantern.

Moreover, everyone also knew the situation of Battalion Commander Gu and knew that he helped raise the orphans of his comrades-in-arms, and accepted this.

However, Battalion Commander Gu didn't see any of them.

If he is familiar with some leaders, he will joke with them, and if he is not familiar with them, he will find a reason to prevaricate.

Everyone in the military region thought that he just didn't put his mind on it at all, but he didn't expect that he brought his wife back by himself.

At this moment, several family members gathered together in the family courtyard, discussing in a low voice.

"Could Battalion Commander Gu's daughter-in-law be arranged by the family? An arranged marriage?"

"Do you think Battalion Commander Gu is willing to listen to the family's arrangement? Besides, he is going back to the village to visit relatives this time, and he returned to the former company commander Ji." In my hometown, even if it is an arranged marriage, it is impossible for Company Commander Ji's family to arrange it." "

You said, could it be because Suisui and Annian are too difficult to take care of? It's not easy for him to let Director Fang take care of him... ..."

Sitting in the yard, several family members gathered together, guessing that Battalion Commander Gu didn't really want to marry a wife, but rural girls must be more virtuous than lesbians from wealthy families in the city. After marrying them and taking good care of the children, he would No more worries.

"When will you be here? It's morning, but it's already afternoon, why haven't you come yet?" "I

really want to see what kind of person she is..."

"It should be an honest little girl." "

It's just that Battalion Commander Gu really doesn't know He is a considerate man, Sui Sui is so noisy, An Nian is so naughty, she will have a hard life in the future..."

They were chatting when they suddenly saw Jin Weirong from the logistics office come back.

Jin Weirong reminded: "Don't sit in the compound and gossip, keep your voice down, and say it in private, after all, you are a family member of a soldier, so it will not affect you well.

" The family members didn't mean anything malicious, they just chatted to pass the time when they had nothing to do. Hearing what she said, they nodded quickly, some picking beans and some drying the quilt.

After Jin Weirong finished speaking, she happened to meet Director Fang who picked up Sui Sui and An Nian from school.

They are about the same age, and they have been working in the logistics office for so many years, so they can chat together. Director Fang asked the children to play in the courtyard first, then hurried to Jin Weirong's side.

The two went back to the house and chatted quietly.

Jin Weirong's tone was serious: "Pingzhen, I know what happened to Xiao Gu's wife."

"What's the situation?" Director Fang also became serious.

Jin Weirong leaned close to her ear and whispered a few words.

The director below immediately widened his eyes.

"Married?" She couldn't help asking, "Did Brigadier Cheng tell you?" "Keep

your voice down." Jin Weirong said, "You also know that whether it's the comrades or family members who gossip, Old Cheng will I'm not happy. But I'm not gossiping, I'm just worried about Xiao Gu. A few days ago, when Lao Cheng approved Xiao Gu's marriage application, he asked someone to go to the commune in Beicheng to inquire. Xiao Gu's daughter-in-law used to be from Ningyu Village. The first marriage was an arranged marriage, and I didn't see the new husband on the day of the wedding, so she disappeared..."

Director Fang was startled: "Is she gone?"

"Later, her reputation in the village was not very good. , some people said that she hooked up everywhere..." The words were so ugly that Jin Weirong couldn't continue, and said in a breathy voice, "It's just that Xiao Gu is determined, and there is no mistake in the file of Xiao Gu's wife. The marriage was approved."

Director Fang said: "I don't mention Kefu, we are military cadres and family members of soldiers, so we can't spread feudal superstition." "

That's what I mean too." Jin Weirong said, "I just heard that people from Ningyu Village They don't even call her by her name, just call her little widow. If the little widow they're talking about is not a serious lesbian, and it's the first time Xiao Gu has sex with her, I'm afraid he will be cheated." "We still have to be careful.

" Director Fang said, "Little Gu is excellent, he has made so many great achievements, we can't be delayed by marriage."

Jin Weirong nodded.

At this time, there was a burst of noise in the small courtyard.

"Commander Gu is back!"

"Commander Gu, is that Commander Gu's wife? I can't see clearly."

Jin Weirong exchanged glances with Director Fang, got up and walked out of the house, intending to visit the compound.

...

Brigadier Zheng sent someone to drive to the train station to pick up Gu Xiao and Chu Wan, so they arrived right now.

"I'll get out of the car first, and take the suitcase and the things I just bought back." Gu Xiao said, "You wait for me here."

"Can't I go in together?" Chu Wan asked curiously.

"I can't spare my hand to hold you."

"Don't hold me." Chu Wan whispered, "I'm not a child."

"There are so many people, I'm afraid you will be shy." Gu Xiao whispered.

Chu Wan poked her head out of the car window and looked at the compound.

There were not so many people just now, where did they come from in the blink of an eye?

If you get off the car with him, he is carrying big bags and small bags, and you are foolishly walking behind, which is really a bit embarrassing.

Um! It is necessary to hold.

Gu Xiao walked towards his home.

He lived in a smaller house with Suisui and Annian before, but now that he is married, he applies for housing in advance, and he has already got the keys in the car just now.

He hadn't seen this new house before, so he didn't think about himself at this moment, he just hoped that the environment would be better, so that Chu Wan wouldn't be disappointed.

"Battlemaster Gu, is that your wife in the car?" Someone asked.

"Yes." Gu Xiao looked at everyone, hesitated for a moment, and introduced, "My wife."

Several family members couldn't help laughing.

Usually Battalion Commander Gu has a stern look, and he is expressionless wherever he goes, and no one dares to approach him.

But now, when it comes to his daughter-in-law, he feels unnatural.

Is the word "daughter-in-law" hot?

There were more and more people surrounding the compound, and they were basically coming for Battalion Commander Gu and his wife.

The little girl has never seen the world, and she is afraid of crowded places, so she stays in the car and dare not come out?

Everyone didn't dare to mutter nonsense, fearing that Battalion Commander Gu would hear them, so they had to stand patiently and wait.

Waiting and waiting, Gu Xiao came out of the new house. When he came out, he ran into Director Fang who was hesitant to talk, and asked, "Director Fang, where are Sui Sui and An Nian?

" Let's go." Director Fang said.

The backyard was safe, and the children were playing there. If anything happened, other children would notify the adults. Gu Xiao was relieved, and decided to wait for Chu Wan to settle down first, and then pick up the children and give them a surprise.

Should it be a surprise? He thought to himself.

"Take us to see your wife first." Jin Weirong said.

"This way." Gu Xiao pointed in the direction of the car.

Two logistics cadres followed behind Gu Xiao.

Director Fang frantically hinted at Jin Weirong with his eyes, telling her not to embarrass Chu Wan, it is not a good thing to make trouble as soon as they meet.

But how could Jin Weirong listen, the face of the old elder was already stretched, if the little girl was really annoying, wouldn't she give her a blow? What if the entire military compound is full of gossip?

With a straight face, she followed Gu Xiao.

At this moment, the family members of the compound have become more and more curious.

Although everyone hasn't seen Chu Wan yet, they already have an imaginary initial impression of her in their hearts.

Usually, I don't see Battalion Commander Gu showing interest in any female comrades, and I guess he is not a person who pays much attention to appearance. The other party should have a hard-working, simple and tough image, the kind who can take care of the house in order by rolling up his sleeves... And, Battalion Commander Gu should just pick people up at the barracks and then completely ignore them.

However, when Battalion Commander Gu opened the door, everyone was shocked.

What is he doing? He actually reached out to hold his wife!

Is this really the battalion commander Gu who always looks stern when he sees everyone?

Immediately afterwards, Chu Wan got out of the car.

The family members of a large courtyard stood on tiptoe to watch, the more they looked, the wider their eyes widened, until they got closer and closer, and they were even more stunned... The little girl was wearing a

delicate Bragi skirt, which was clearly the dress of a fashionable city girl , the snow-white and translucent little face, how can it be tanned in the field, the corners of the lips are pursed, and the big watery eyes can speak.

Not to mention her hard work and simplicity, she looks fine and tender, even the lesbians in the art troupe are not as good-looking as her.

Seeing Chu Wan's appearance, the sisters-in-law in the family courtyard praised her from the bottom of their hearts, and every one of them praised her, making her face blush.

The next moment, Jin Weirong and Fang Pingzhen also stepped forward.

The two directors always thought that what they saw would be a delicate and showy lesbian, who knew that at first glance, the little girl was delicate and tender, with a shy smile, but a generous mouth.

"This is Director Fang." Gu Xiao introduced.

"Hello Director Fang." Chu Wan called softly.

Director Fang smiled and nodded, and when he turned to look at Jin Weirong, he was afraid that she would make others look bad.

"This is Director Jin."

Chu Wan looked at Jin Weirong, feeling a little apprehensive.

Because among all the smiling faces, Director Jin's expression was the only one that was not good-looking, and she noticed it from a distance.

But as a newcomer, and people don't like her much, she has to be polite.

"Director Jin." Chu Wan said hello in a soft voice.

Seeing the little girl's clear eyes and shy smile, Jin Weirong froze for a moment.

Immediately, her frowning brows relaxed: "Hello, I just came to the family home, if you need any help, just come to me."

"Okay." Chu Wan nodded slightly.

Jin Weirong stared at her for a while.

What hookup little widow? She is at this age, and she thinks she can read people very well, and the little girl's eyes can talk. This cute appearance is not worrying!

When looking at Jin Weirong and other people in the courtyard, Chu Wan's heart stopped beating like this.

She could feel that the people in this family courtyard were different from those in Ningyu Village.

Is the shackles of the original plot over?

"Wow!"

"Sister Chu Wan is here!"

The childish voice sounded, and then, like a little rocket, it hit with a "swoosh".

Chu Wan was overwhelmed, and was worried about whether Sui Sui would fall. After holding the chubby baby firmly, a smile appeared in her eyes: "Hello, Sui Sui." "

Sister Chu Wan, how are you!

" People are even more confused.

Is the difficult Sui Sui obedient?

Could it be that the little guy hasn't had a seizure yet?

Someone joked: "Sui Sui, I can't call you sister anymore."

Xiaotuanzi tilted his head, seeming to understand, and rubbed his fleshy face against Chu Wan's body: "Sister Chu Wan, Sui Sui will take you to Look at our new home."

After Sui Sui said this, he took Chu Wan's hand the whole time and led her towards the new home.

Gu Xiao was pushed to the back and looked at the little girl blankly.

It's fine to snatch toys from children in normal times, but now to snatch someone's wife?

Jin Weirong stood at the back, watching the young couple and Sui Sui go home together, turned to the other director and whispered: "Pingzhen, don't mention her in the village to other people in the family home."

"Little widow" or something, it doesn't sound good, the villagers are uneducated, they will attack her with this, they can't do that.

"I know." Director Fang said.

At the same time, several family members muttered quietly.

Why don't you see Annian?

The little guy shouldn't protest by disappearing!

Seeing how quiet the little daughter-in-law is, she will probably be bullied by the children. Will the battalion commander Gu's house be in trouble in the future?

...

Before coming to their new home, Chu Wan did not expect the environment here to be so good.

In fact, she has no requirements on where to live. After all, in Ningyu Village, a small thatched cottage was enough for her, but even so, Chu Wan was still pleasantly surprised when she saw their small courtyard.

The yard is empty, but very spacious, and walking inside is their house.

The room is very large, with very little furniture and furnishings. Looking from room to room, there is nothing in it except beds and desks.

Not even sheets.

This was also the first time Gu Xiao saw their home.

In the past, it was the same for him wherever he lived, as long as he had a bed and a pillow, he could rest well.

But now, home has a new meaning.

Gu Xiao asked Chu Wan to rest first, and went to the logistics office to get a new bed sheet.

The color of the bed sheet is very monotonous and there are no patterns. He said: "We will use it first. After a few days of rest, I will take you to the city to buy it.

" wash.

Gu Xiao didn't think of this at all, opened the bag and began to spread the quilt.

He didn't do these housework easily.

Chu Wan wanted to step forward to help, but he took everything away.

Sui Sui was on the sidelines cheering for Dad, and after a while, the three houses were all tidied up.

One belongs to the two of them, one belongs to the elder brother, and the other belongs to the younger sister.

Chu Wan suddenly realized that from now on, she finally had a family.

It's the family that really likes her and welcomes her.

...

On the first day of joining the army, Chu Wan was not familiar with this place, so she wanted to go to the kitchen for dinner, but when she looked up, Gu Xiao had already asked someone to go to the cafeteria to make dinner.

Sui Sui kicked his short legs and ran to the backyard, calling his brother home.

The newly formed family of four sat down for their first meal together.

"Dad, can I drink orange juice?" Sui Sui blinked her eyes expectantly.

Gu Xiao gave Sui Sui and An Nian a bottle, thought about it, and went back to get another bottle for Chu Wan.

She who was also given the orange juice lightly raised her head and took a sip, it was sweet.

This is how children are treated.

"Is brother's mouth injured?" Sui Sui stretched his neck to examine An Nian's mouth carefully.

An Nian closed his mouth tightly and turned his head away.

Stupid year old, the family has a stepmother, so happy.

A long time ago, the aunt in the cafeteria said that he and his sister are not the biological children of Gu's father, and when the stepmother comes, she will find a way to drive them away!

"Go away." An Nian avoided Sui Sui's concerned eyes and pushed the orange juice aside.

Gu Xiao's eyes darkened, and he said sternly, "Annian."

Anian also stared back with a stern face.

He knew that on the first day Gu's father and daughter-in-law came, he would be criticized!

No one made a sound, one big and one small, staring at each other in the eyes, the atmosphere was stiff.

Just when An Nian decided that she was going to be beaten up, Chu Wan spoke out.

"My brother's mouth is resting." Chu Wan said.

Sui Sui blinked: "Does the mouth still need to rest?"

At this point, she shook her head seriously: "Director Fang said that Sui Sui is a chatterbox, and his mouth doesn't rest."

Chu Wan let out a "puchi" and laughed stand up.

The stiff atmosphere at the dinner table was finally broken.

An Nian's face was still fierce, but suddenly no one confronted him.

The six-year-old boy already had self-esteem, and couldn't get down the steps for a while, so he quietly glanced at the orange juice on the dinner table.

Isn't it embarrassing to reach for it by yourself now?

Just as he was thinking like this, he saw Chu Wan holding orange juice in both hands, drinking it "gulu gulu" out of the corner of his eye.

I'm more hungry.

...

This day passed in a hurry, Chu Wan was a little strange and nervous, but she had a good time.

Until tomorrow, she will have to figure out a way to get used to this compound, and then she will have to say hello to the neighbors and sister-in-laws in the compound, and see how their whole day is arranged.

Just before that, a new round of restlessness came again.

The weather was hot, and the children were sweating all over. An Nian and Sui Sui learned to take a bath by themselves, and they ran out with bare feet after washing deliciously.

Chu Wan took a change of clothes and glanced at Gu Xiao.

"You go first." He said.

"Okay." After the words fell, she lowered her head and shuffled, walking step by step.

Sui Sui looked at Gu's father, then at Chu Wan's sister, and asked her brother in a low voice, "Why are their faces so red?"

An Nian didn't know, so he didn't respond.

Suisui murmured to herself: "Brother's mouth is still resting, and he will start work tomorrow."

When Chu Wan came out of the shower, the tail of her hair was slightly wet, sticking to her fair cheeks, her eyes were moist, and her cheeks were pink.

Gu Xiao sat in the study and buried himself in the documents.

When she heard her footsteps, he stood up.

However, as soon as he walked out of the study, he saw Fat Tuanzi's two little hands holding Chu Wan.

"Sister Chu Wan sleeps with Suisui!"

After the words fell, the little guy exhausted all his breastfeeding energy, "Hey, hey, hey", and pulled Chu Wan into his small room.

Chu Wan was about to close the door.

When she saw him, her expression was both innocent and grateful, and she said softly, "Sui Sui is scared, I will accompany her." "

Sleep!" Sui Sui helped, closing the door with her chubby hands.

Battalion Commander Gu: ...

he's sure, Sui Sui is really here to snatch someone's wife.

Chapter 19

At this moment, every household in the family courtyard is also packed up and ready to rest.

Director Fang came out of the kitchen, brought a cup of hot tea to his lover, and looked downcast.

Deputy head Liang looked at her, and asked casually, "Are you worried about Sui Sui?"

Deputy head Liang and director Fang were not too young. A few years ago, their daughter got married, and the family was quite deserted. Just when she was talking about being bored, Gu Xiao brought Suisui and Anian to the military area.

At that time, Sui Sui was only over eight months old, and An Nian was four years old. Gu Xiao couldn't take care of them during the day, so he sent them to the nursery in the family home.

There are no children as old as Sui Sui at all in the nursery. Every time Director Fang passes by, he hears the crying of the little baby, which is unbearable.

Later, she suggested that the sister-in-laws in the family home should go to the nursery when they have time to help.

In the past three years, the little guy stayed in the nursery most of the time, but basically, after Director Fang helped pick him up at night, Gu Xiao took care of him himself.

He is not a person who can coax children, but he just tried his best to raise Sui Sui, but the time and effort he put in can be seen by everyone in the family courtyard.

"The two children are so pitiful. Fortunately, there is Commander Gu. If Comrade Ji knows about it, he must be relieved." Director Fang said.

When mentioning the sacrifice of Company Commander Ji, both husband and wife felt a little heavy.

Deputy head Liang was silent for a moment: "What's wrong with Suisui you just said?"

Director Fang smiled helplessly when he mentioned Suisui: "I just got the spare key of the house this morning. I want to take Suisui to have a look. By the way Help tidy it up. It happened that some sisters-in-law from the family courtyard passed by, and they teased Suisui, saying that she sleeps in such a big room alone, what should she do if she is taken away by a big wolf at night?" "Nonsense, how can you scare children like that!

" said the head of the delegation.

"That's right, before the age of year, one person lived in one room. As soon as I was teased by my sister-in-laws, I immediately cried aggrieved..." Director Fang said, "I called them at the time, but I don't know now Will Sui Sui make trouble? If the child gets more and more afraid, how pitiful it will be."

Sui Sui looks like a little person in a New Year picture, and everyone likes her when they see her. .

It's just that the child has always been teased since she was a child. When others tease her, she is given a candy or other delicious treats. After a long time, the little one likes to vent her dissatisfaction by crying. Anyway, someone still comes to coax her of.

It is precisely because of this that rumors are circulating in the family courtyard that Sui Sui is spoiled.

"It's really troublesome, can Gu Xiao be coaxed?" Deputy head Liang said, "Why don't you go and have a look?

" Embarrassing the young couple?" Director Fang said, "I am not afraid of anything else, but I am worried that this new daughter-in-law will not want to be a stepmother, and will be disgusted by Sui Sui." Director Fang still remembers that

Sui Sui was stubborn, When I was a child, I cried and stayed up most of the night.

After all, it's not his own child, and he must be impatient if he is making a fuss.

The young couple just got married, and it was the time when they were tired of crookedness. Who could be happy when they were disturbed by Sui Sui?

I don't know if Suisui will cry all night.

Now she can't wait to see if the little guy's eyes will swell into walnuts tomorrow morning.

So sad.

...

It was late at night, and Chu Wan was lying on Suisui's little bed, patting her gently to coax her to sleep.

But Xiaotuanzi's eyes stared like copper bells.

Because elder sister Chu Wan is so fragrant and soft, nestling in her arms is so blissful, I can't bear to sleep at all!

"Sister Chu Wan, Sui Sui is afraid of sleeping alone." Sui Sui's two small hands circled Chu Wan, and complained in a low voice, "Brother scoundrel is still laughing at me." Only then did Chu Wan know why Sui Sui insisted on killing herself just now

. dragged into the house.

However, one said that the elder brother was a villain, and the other said that the younger sister was an idiot. Are these two children serious?

"But I really envy Suisui." Chu Wan said, "I didn't even have my own room when I was a child."

Suisui opened her eyes wide.

Don't have your own room?

Since she was very young, Papa Gu has let her sleep in a small room by herself.

"I used to live with my sister." Chu Wan smiled. "In the beginning, there was only one bed. As my sister and I grew up, we both felt crowded. It was hot in summer, so I slept on the floor. Later, it was cold in winter. But after we slept separately, we were not used to being squeezed together anymore, so my parents added a small bed for me in the corner of the room." Sui Sui blinked her

beautiful almond eyes: "Why are you sleeping on the floor?"

Chu Wan Laughing, yes, why did she sleep on the ground?

When she was a child, she never thought about this. Later, when her parents added a bed, she was very happy, and she never thought about why the bed she slept in was so narrow that it was difficult to turn over, but her sister could lie comfortably.

It turned out that the eccentricity started from then on.

At this time, on the other side, Gu Xiao was lying on the bed, and their voices came from the small room next door.

In two days, he took the train for nearly 30 hours. At first, he was anxious to pick her up, but on the way back, because she was in a state of mind, he barely closed his eyes.

Just now, when he heard Chu Wan's gentle voice coaxing the child from Suisui's room, he felt sleepy, but because she mentioned his childhood experience, his heart was a little bit worried.

Children cannot choose their parents. She grew up in such an environment and has long since learned to resist.

When Ning Yucun stood up and asked for a separation, it should be really intolerable.

At this time, Gu Xiao only felt sorry for her.

"Sister Chu Wan, don't be unhappy." Sui Sui's childish voice came again, and she said softly, "Sui Sui will protect you from now on, and sleep with you every day!" "Okay." Chu Wan chuckled

.

Gu Xiao: ...

Aside from distress, there are other things.

For example, he wanted to tell her with his chubby little shoulders that he would stop robbing him of his daughter-in-law!

...

Chu Wan is used to getting up early, and woke up early the next morning.

When she got up, Sui Sui was still sleeping, lying on the bed, her round face was about to be crushed into a small round pancake.

After Chu Wan changed her clothes, when she passed Gu Xiao's room, she found that he had gone out, the bed was neatly made, and the quilt was folded to the size of a tofu cube.

There was a note at the end of his bed, telling her to have a good rest, and Director Fang would send the children to school.

She took the washbasin to wash up, and it took a while for the children to get up.

"Da da da" footsteps sounded.

Sui Sui ran over, followed by An Nian.

The two children are already dressed, especially Sui Sui, who has even braided their braids, but the little sky braids are a bit random, and the small hairs will fall down with a flick of their heads.

"Good morning." Chu Wan smiled at the two children, knelt down and held Suisui's little face, "Who made your pigtails?" "It's

brother." Suisui pointed to An Nian.

"Give me the comb." Chu Wan really couldn't stand it.

After Sui Sui ran back and forth on short legs and handed over the comb, Chu Wan sat on the stool and began to braid Xiao Tuanzi's hair.

She has skillful hands and light movements, and she tied a pair of cute braids for Suisui.

An Nian looked at Chu Wan, not fiercely, but she didn't smile either, just sized her up quietly.

Last time, the aunt in the cafeteria said that the stepmother is the scariest, she would secretly beat and scold children when there are no other adults at home.

But he has observed that even if Papa Gu is not at home, her attitude towards them is still the same.

Chu Wan noticed Anian's scrutinizing gaze and looked back at him.

But when the two of them looked at each other, he turned his head away.

Naughty kid.

After re-braiding Sui Sui, Sui Sui ran to the mirror, looked at it, and exclaimed, "It's so beautiful!"

Chu Wan laughed, "I'll buy Sui Sui a beautiful headband next time."

The little fat boy tilted his head .

Looking forward to it!

Chu Wan has never raised children, but she also knows that she should cook breakfast for them early in the morning.

It's just that as soon as she walked to the dining table, she saw aluminum lunch boxes one after another.

Gu Xiao even prepared breakfast for them, and he called from the cafeteria.

Sui Sui gnawed on the steamed buns while telling Chu Wan that usually her father would go out very early, and after they got up, they would have breakfast first, and then go to Aunt Fang after breakfast.

Chu Wan asked them how they arranged for dinner.

It turned out that after school in the afternoon, Director Fang would keep the two children at home to eat, but Gu Xiao would not stay at their home to disturb them, and only had a simple meal in the cafeteria.

"Do the rest of the family eat lunch and dinner in the cafeteria?" Chu Wan asked.

The question is beyond the outline, and I don't know Sui Sui, so I have to look at my brother.

An Nian lowered his head.

Just when Chu Wan thought the child would not be able to talk to her, she actually heard him speak.

An Nian said in a muffled voice, "The others are cooking at home."

"How does brother know?" Sui Sui blinked.

"There are bang bang bang bang bangs in other people's kitchens." An Nian said.

"Brother is amazing!" Sui Sui clapped his little hands and looked at Chu Wan, as if looking for approval.

Chu Wan couldn't help laughing: "Yes, it's amazing."

An Nian was a little embarrassed by the praise, and her ears were red.

Is this great?

Because he is a big kid, of course he knows everything.

...

On the other side, at noon, the Chu family was about to quarrel.

"Chu Yue, are you out of your mind? You quit your job before you figured it out?" Zheng Songping's voice suddenly rose, her cheekbones also raised, her face ugly, "I left early, and Asking people everywhere to find a relationship, how much effort did you have to leave this job to you, and you won't do it if you say you don't want to do it?"

Chu Yue got angry after being scolded, stood up and said, "Junwei and Didn't you all make it clear when you mentioned getting married? I'm going to Junwei's place in the future, so I have to stop working at the nail factory. Besides, even if I go to the military area, I can still find a job. I'm still in high school Student, it's not that you're not outstanding, what are you afraid of?"

After a pause, she said sarcastically: "It's better to be Chu Wan, if you don't have a job, you don't have to worry about it, if you knew that I would have chosen to go to the countryside, that's why I wouldn't draw lots with you guys! "

When she said this, she stared at Zheng Songping not to be outdone.

Zheng Songping choked for a moment: "Can it be the same? Can you be the same as Chu Wan when you go to the army? She is safe and sound, you are struggling! If you and Junwei told me the situation earlier, I would never agree to your marriage. You only told me about the conditions for joining the army now, you want to piss me off!"

"Then don't marry." Chu Yue said with a free and easy look, "You have said it all over the compound, now you are not allowed to marry, just explain it yourself." After the words fell, she took the bicycle keys and turned

around He went out, and when he left, he slammed the door shut with a "bang".

The sound of closing the door was too loud, Zheng Songping's heart skipped a beat, she stood up with a "Teng" and was about to rush out.

"I'm going to get married in three days. Now let me explain to the people in the compound, why are they laughing at us? I think she did it on purpose!"

Chu Jingshan stopped her: "It's not like you don't know Xiaoyue Let her go... This child has been smart since he was a child, and he won't let himself suffer. Besides, you were satisfied with Junwei when you didn't know the military rank of Xiaowan's partner at the beginning, so why are you-- "

In fact, they all know that the young Qi Junwei has become a platoon leader and is already very good.

How can people compare with people? How do platoon leaders compare with battalion leaders?

"You still have the face to mention Chu Wan to me." Zheng Songping pulled her face down: "At the beginning you brought her back because you were against me, but now that she is married twice, you are still against me." Chu Jingshan didn't say anything more,

some Trance.

Thinking of everything that happened twenty years ago, he just felt like a dream.

...

Chu Yue ran out and went directly to Qi Junwei.

Qi Junwei came back this time on family leave, and planned to go back after the marriage was over, otherwise it would be difficult to come back next time.

As soon as she saw him, Chu Yue put her bicycle aside and galloped over.

Qi Junwei stroked her hair: "Have you eaten yet?"

The two found a state-run restaurant for dinner.

Although the allowance is not high, Qi Junwei just wants to give Chu Yue the best.

When the waiter brought their order to the table, she saw Chu Yue was crying, while Qi Junwei was at a loss, looking at her worriedly.

"I've grown up so much, and I've never been scolded like this by my mother." Chu Yue said, "My mother dislikes your condition, saying that I will definitely suffer in the future."

Qi Junwei frowned.

His face was not so pretty anymore, but he still said patiently: "We agreed, we won't compare it with your sister's house. The compound in the military region is specially provided for soldiers, but there are many people and few rooms. For people my age, How many can be assigned to the family room? Xiaoyue, although I will make you feel a little wronged now, but I am only twenty-five years old, as long as I go up, can I let you join the army?" Early in the morning

, The quarrel between Chu Yue and Zheng Songping was mainly about joining the army.

In fact, she didn't say that day that she was not qualified to join the army.

Qi Junwei's level is not high enough, at most she can only get visit opportunities every year, and go to the military region to stay with him in the dormitory for ten or so days every once in a while.

As for the resignation, it was because of her flamboyant temper that she couldn't get along with a few co-workers in the unit, so in a fit of anger, she resigned from her job first.

But no matter whether it is the problem of being with the army or the problem of work, it is only temporary. As Qi Junwei said, his rank will become higher and higher, and the two of them will move to the military compound sooner or later.

"Junwei, even though my sister is not that kind of person, I'm still afraid that she will laugh at me." Chu Yue said, "You have to live up to yourself, don't make me inferior, and don't let my mother despise you, okay?" Chu

Yue I have always been high-spirited, and I am rarely so sentimental as I am now.

She hoped that Chu Wan would live well, but if she really wanted to be better than herself, she felt wronged for herself.

Qi Junwei's eyes darkened, and he held her hand: "Trust me."

The waiter ran to the back kitchen after eating the melon.

"Huihui, what are you doing standing here?"

Nie Huihui raised her head: "Do you remember my younger brother and sister?"

"Little widow?" The other party smiled, "I often hear you mention it, didn't you say remarried?" "

It was remarried, married to an officer." Nie Huihui said, "I know that officer. I met him a few times when I was a child. When my mother said yesterday that she went with the army with him, she didn't think it was a big deal. But look at the couple outside. How decent they are, the lesbian actually Why can't I cry with the army. But Chu Wan joined the army so easily, I only know how well her marriage is now." Several

people in the back kitchen exchanged glances with each other.

What does the second marriage have to do with her to make her so sour?

Nie Huihui didn't know what they were thinking, she just stared blankly and sighed.

When she returned to the village yesterday, she realized that many things had happened in the village.

Educated youth Wang Meiru was taken away by the labor reform cadres and sent to a farm for labor reform. Another educated youth, Fu Xianguang, fell from the back mountain. Although he was sent to the hospital at that time, the doctor said that his leg was completely useless.

But these have nothing to do with her, what she cares about is her own affairs.

Her parents are having a hard time now. Not only are the villagers poking their backs, but both of them have to work to earn work points when they are old. If things go on like this, they may not be able to pay for their younger brother to study.

When the little widow was at home, everything was fine at home, but now that she is gone, why is it such a mess?

...

Gu Xiao was worried about Chu Wan, so he came back at noon.

Who knew that when he came back to check, she was not there.

She is not familiar with the place of life. If she gets lost, will she know how to come back?

Gu Xiao immediately went out to look for it, but fortunately, he had just stepped out of the courtyard when he saw a petite figure.

In the courtyard, several sister-in-laws sat together picking vegetables and chatting.

Chu Wan moved a small bench and sat between them, with her fair face upturned, listening carefully to what they said about her life in the compound.

When to pick up and drop off at the nursery school, where to go to buy groceries, what to pay attention to in the cafeteria...

They enthusiastically imparted their experience, and she obediently wrote it down, smiling softly when thanking them.

"Xiao Chu, you don't even have a job yourself. You do laundry and cooking at home, and you have to report to the man at home when you go to buy a meal. You have to tell Battalion Commander Gu that you will be in charge in the future and let him take the money. Ah, tickets, I put them all here." Sister Jiang said, "There's nothing to be ashamed of, the couple lives as one mind, you can't be so thin-skinned." "He already gave it to me." Chu Wan

said .

"Ah?" The sisters-in-law said in unison, "Give it so soon?" Chu Wan said softly, "The passbook and some coupons are all

here with me."

Temper, I like to make up my own mind about everything. Unexpectedly, it was only the first day of marriage, and even the financial power was handed over.

When everyone heard it, they felt that when they first got married, it took a long time to get the money.

Some people asked Chu Wan what the trouble was, and she had to go back and teach her daughter.

Chu Wan felt a little embarrassed.

In fact, she never made a fuss. On the train that day, he said that he didn't know what she liked, and asked her to keep her salary, subsidies and tickets.

He also said that she will take care of everything from now on, just buy whatever you see, don't save.

The sisters-in-law are all at this age, and at a glance at Chu Wan, one can tell that the little girl is innocent and doesn't have much heart.

Sister-in-law Jiang is notoriously inquisitive, now she lowered her voice and leaned into her ear: "Xiao Chu, how much money does Battalion Commander Gu have in his passbook?"

Chu Wan blinked.

She knows it's not fun to say it outside!

The sisters-in-law thought that the little girl was being fooled. After asking for a long time, they finally found out that she was playing sloppy, so they skipped the topic.

At this moment, Sister Jiang glanced away from the corner of her eye and saw the tall figure of Battalion Commander Gu.

"Look who's coming." She pushed Chu Wan's arm.

When Chu Wan saw it was him, she stood up and said softly, "Battle Commander Gu."

A smile flashed across Gu Xiao's eyes, and he said to Chu Wan, "Go home."

"Okay." Bench, greeted everyone, and trotted to catch up with him.

Gu Xiao took the bench from her.

After the two walked away, he asked in a low voice, "What did you call me just now?"

"Battlemaster Gu." Chu Wan said.

Gu Xiao: "Guess what they are talking about now?"

Chu Wan quietly looked back.

The distance is far, so I can't fully hear what the sister-in-laws are saying, but I can roughly hear some.

They were talking-

are the young couple unfamiliar?

Chu Wan buried her head, suddenly annoyed.

"Call me by my name from now on." Gu Xiao said.

Chu Wan opened her mouth, and after a long time, she tentatively said, "Gu, Gu Xiao?"

Gu Xiao: ...

He called "wife" hot mouth, and she called his name hot mouth too.

However, with such a simple word, the leaders and comrades who are familiar with him call him that, how did it come to her mouth, it became nice.

...

Chu Wan always thought that Gu Xiao was not a considerate man, and the sister-in-laws in the family courtyard also said the same.

Unexpectedly, he made a special trip home right now just to take her to the cafeteria for lunch.

Is it because she is hungry?

Chu Wan went back to her room to get the ticket, and followed him out.

At this point, there are quite a few people in the army cafeteria, and the auntie in the cafeteria is cooking, and the ingredients are plenty, and the dishes are also delicious.

"Little girl, is it enough?" the aunt in the cafeteria asked.

For a year, all Chu Wan faced were contempt and teasing looks.

Their little widow was long, and the little widow was short, as if that was her name.

But now, no one will call her that way anymore.

Chu Wan was not used to the sudden kindness, she said softly, "That's enough."

The young couple carried the lunch box to the empty seat and sat down facing each other.

Chu Wan didn't have a big appetite, so she ate slowly, and when she raised her eyes, she noticed that he was not like other people in the cafeteria who ate voraciously.

She remembered what Sui Sui said, that he usually eats three meals a day in the cafeteria, while other people in the family courtyard will cook for themselves.

So, I'm tired of eating.

"I found out where to buy vegetables today."

A soft voice rang in his ears, Gu Xiao raised his eyes, and heard her ask in a negotiating tone: "In the future, our family will also start a business, okay?"

Gu Xiao likes to hear her Say "we".

Before this, he never felt for a moment that the three words "our family" were endowed with such a unique meaning.

"Can you cook?" he asked.

"Yes, I used to cook at Nie's house." When mentioning her past in Ningyu Village, Chu Wan felt uncomfortable and lowered her eyes, "I will do it." Seeing her depression, Gu Xiao deliberately changed the

topic Bypass Nie's house and discuss cooking with her.

The two got closer and discussed in a low voice.

Suddenly, Chu Wan glanced at many people staring in their direction.

She blinked, realized something all of a sudden, immediately flicked away, and said cautiously: "Will it be bad for you to be so close?" "

No, it's not the old society."

Chu Wan quietly turned her head and looked at everyone. With a glance, his beautiful eyebrows twitched, and he muttered in a low voice, "Then why do they keep looking at you?"

"Because you're pretty." He whispered.

Chu Wan was taken aback for a moment, and then her cheeks flushed red.

How did he say such a thing in a serious tone?

As if he was afraid that she would not believe her, his tone became firmer: "Really."

Chu Wan became even more embarrassed, she lowered her head, like a shy little daughter-in-law, silently counting rice grains.

Gu Xiao couldn't help it anymore, the corners of his lips rose, and his eyes were stained with a smile.

Comrades in the cafeteria:! ! !

...

The sister-in-laws in the family courtyard are really idle.

When Chu Wan was brought home by Battalion Commander Gu, they watched them, and when she was taken out for dinner, they watched, and now that she brought her back, they still watched.

Although the young couple are very suitable in appearance, they are not tired of walking in the compound, they are still separated by a certain distance, and they don't communicate much.

They are really unfamiliar.

When Battalion Commander Gu and Chu Wan entered the room together, they started whispering.

"You two just got married, why don't you flirt?"

"Although Xiao Chu is pretty, she doesn't talk much, and she's a rural girl, so she probably hasn't studied much, so she won't be able to chat with Battalion Commander Gu. "

"Yes, Battalion Commander Gu is educated."

"My family and I can talk about everything for most of the night. Although Xiao Chu is a beautiful little daughter-in-law, if the two of us have nothing in common, the family is usually lifeless, and it's meaningless." Chu Wan didn't know the family

members The sister-in-laws in the courtyard were talking about something, and they began to tidy up as soon as they entered the house.

The clothes in the suitcase have not been taken out yet.

Gu Xiao didn't have the habit of taking a nap, and he just wanted to see her when he came back, so he was by her side right now.

There was a large wardrobe in their room, and he carried her suitcase into it.

That day he went to Beicheng to pick up Chu Wan, and the house was divided, and the comrades in the logistics department helped him organize his things and move them here.

So now the closet is full of his military uniforms, hanging on hangers, neatly arranged.

Gu Xiao thought that little girls always have more clothes, so he opened the closet to make room.

When Chu Wan opened the suitcase, she saw him standing there packing the closet. He took off the clothes that had been hung flat, folded them casually, and left the hangers to her.

"There are not enough hangers, let's go shopping together in a few days." He said.

Chu Wan nodded, took the hanger he handed over, and hung her little skirt on it.

Before going to the countryside, Chu Yue loved buying clothes the most, and she didn't have many chances to wear them, so she gave them to her when she got tired of looking at them.

Dacron shirts, pleated skirts, and bragi are the most fashionable and beautiful styles.

As soon as Chu Wan handed over the arranged clothes, he would reach out and hang the clothes in the closet.

After a while, the colors in the closet became less monotonous, as if this home finally had a mistress.

"Is it gone?" Gu Xiao asked.

Chu Wan glanced down at the suitcase and said softly: "There is one more thing, I will do it myself. "

"I'll help you." "Gu Xiao came over.

What was left in the suitcase were some small pieces of clothing.

He lowered his head, took a few pieces casually, and was about to help her put them together when Chu Wan suddenly spoke anxiously.

"No, I'll do it myself!"

"You can't reach it."

Chu Wan stepped forward and tugged, but he didn't let go.

He didn't understand why she was always so polite.

Gu Xiao just walked towards the closet with a stack of clothes.

At this time, the big hand touched the soft cloth.

Gu Xiao lowered his head, only to realize that what was stuffed into the summer dress was a piece of underwear with small floral patterns.

The smooth and soft fabric feels completely different from the clothing made by the troops.

When he was in a daze, Chu Wan had already pounced on him.

They were so close that he could see the top of her hair. When she lowered her eyes, her eyelashes fluttered slightly, and her cheeks were flushed.

"Don't look..." Chu Wan's voice was trembling, and her ears were buzzing with embarrassment.

The two could hardly think while holding the little floral underwear at the same time.

His hands are large, slender and well-articulated, with calluses.

Her hands were small, and when she pushed him away, her smooth and white arms were gently exerting force, but they still looked soft and weak.

He let go, and the silky fabric was ripped away.

It's like my brain exploded all of a sudden.

...

Chu Wan has never been so shy, her mind is in a mess and her heart is beating.

She hid in Sui Sui's room and didn't come out. As long as she remembered the scene when she packed the suitcase, she would immediately bury her head in the bed.

He didn't know when Gu Xiao went out, but the sisters-in-law in the family courtyard knew.

The sister-in-laws always felt that something was wrong when they saw Battalion Commander Gu's appearance when he left home.

Although he still put on a stinky face expressionlessly, it seemed to be different from usual.

The sisters-in-law waited, waiting for Chu Wan to come out of the house quickly.

Finally, they waited for the sound of the door of Battalion Commander Gu's house being opened again.

When Chu Wan came out, her cheeks were flushed.

Even the white and delicate earlobes were so red that they were about to bleed.

What happened in the house just now?

It was agreed that Battalion Commander Gu and his daughter-in-law wouldn't flirt?

If they weren't flirting, why were the two of them so restless?

The souls of gossip in the sisters-in-law are burning!

...

Fang Pingzhen was busy in the morning, so when Chu Wan came to the door alone and offered to send the children to the nursery, she immediately agreed.

I was supposed to help.

Now that the work in the office is done, she thought about going to see Suisui and Annian, and talking to Chu Wan by the way.

After all, Chu Wan's being a stepmother to the children was like a big stone in her heart.

Of course she knew that it was impossible for Battalion Commander Gu to be a bachelor for the rest of his life, but she still hoped that the brothers and sisters would not be hurt again.

They have already been abandoned by their biological mother once, and if it happens again, the little hearts can't bear it.

Fang Pingzhen came out from the logistics department and rushed to the family home. On the way to the nursery, she saw Chu Wan's slender back: "Comrade Chu." Chu Wan

turned around and said, "Director Fang."

Fang Pingzhen stepped forward: "I will accompany you to pick up the nurse." Sui Sui and An Nian."

Chu Wan guessed that Director Fang had something to say to herself.

"Comrade Xiao Chu, just arrived at the family home, are you still used to it?" Fang Pingzhen asked.

After Chu Wan answered, she immediately got to the point: "You are still so young, have you never raised a child?" "

No." Chu Wan said softly.

"I have never raised children before, and suddenly became the stepmother of the children. It must be a great challenge. Especially An Nian and Sui Sui are not easy to take care of. Gu Battalion Commander is both a father and a mother. It is inevitable that he will not be able to take care of the two children. They all have their own faults."

Chu Wan lowered her eyes and listened, listening to Director Fang talking about An Nian's impoliteness, often arguing with his friends in the same compound, and talking about Sui Sui being the most arrogant and willful, crying until midnight What happened...

Fang Pingzhen said this in order to lower Chu Wan's expectations and let her know that it is really not easy to be the stepmother of these two children, and she has to be mentally prepared in advance.

"I really like these two children." Chu Wan smiled and said softly, "Maybe it's because I'm not familiar with them yet, I don't know much about them, but Director Fang, don't worry, I will try my best to take good care of them."

"Seeing that you are still a little girl, come to me if you really can't take it anymore. I like these two children too, so don't be afraid to trouble me." The two of

them were talking, and they had already walked to the nursery school door.

It happened to be school time, and the children's laughter echoed, and then, lively figures ran out.

"Sister Chu Wan!"

Sui Sui's voice sounded, the fat baby was round but very flexible, and ran out with a "swoosh".

Chu Wan has gradually gotten used to the "impact force" of Xiaotuanzi flying over, so she got ready and spread her hands.

But before Sui Sui threw himself into Chu Wan's arms, he used his little feet to "brake", and after standing still, he swayed: "Dad said, don't use such force, sister Chu Wan will fall down!"

Director Fang didn't see Suisui at all in the morning, because it was Chu Wan who came to her home while the children were having breakfast and offered to send them to the nursery.

She was busy at that time, so she didn't pay attention to it, but now that she thinks about it, she wonders if the little girl's eyes are swollen into walnuts.

But at this moment, Director Fang took a closer look-

Xiao Tuanzi grinned from the corner of his mouth to his ears, and his eyes were almost narrowed into two slits when he smiled. He didn't look happy!

And her braids, which are carefully and cutely tied up, can't be seen by her rough father and brother.

Did Chu Wan tie the knot for her?

Director Fang was full of surprises.

It turned out that Chu Wan cared so much about her children!

I don't know if it was her illusion, Sui Sui, who was taken care of by a lesbian, suddenly became clean and fresh, and more likable.

A child still needs a mother.

Not long after Sui Sui ran over, An Nian also came out of another nursery class.

The teacher in Annian's class was surnamed Feng, and when he saw Chu Wan, he looked him up and down.

When she saw Chu Wan take the two children away, she frowned.

"Mr. Feng, I didn't expect Battalion Commander Gu's daughter-in-law to be so beautiful!" Teacher Ye said, "Battalion Commander Gu is Battalion Commander Gu. If his own conditions are good, his vision will be high. Although I have never seen them standing together, but just I guessed it after thinking about it, it must be a good match."

Feng Qingya smiled, and said in a calm tone: "What's the use of being good-looking? She's just a little village girl."

Teacher Ye knew Feng Qingya's thoughts and said, "Gu Ying As long as you like it, it's fine."

"First impressions, beauty is really important, but if you get along for a long time and you don't get bored, you have to look at the long-term relationship. If it's you, after getting along, you can like someone who doesn't even know a single word. Little village girl?"

Teacher Ye: "You know that Battalion Commander Gu's daughter-in-law can't read a single word?" "

Next time I'll ask her, has she ever attended a literacy class?" Feng Qingya laughed.

Teacher Ye frowned: "Don't try to make a fool of yourself, Battalion Commander Gu will be upset."

Feng Qingya snorted lightly and didn't answer.

...

After Chu Wan took Suisui and Annian home, she asked them what they usually do after school.

Sui Sui said solemnly: "Wow."

Chu Wan smiled: "What are you playing? I'll accompany you."

An Nian, who was sitting in the corner, didn't look up, and said awkwardly: "I don't want it."

Sui Sui tilted his head, suddenly Seriously said: "Sui Sui can play after school, my brother has to study after school."

"Study?"

"Yes, because my brother is going to elementary school soon!

" A small book, handed to An Nian: "Brother, go and study."

An Nian:?

He also wanted to see what they were going to play...

But, Sui Sui was too enthusiastic, pushing him with two small hands, and drove him to study.

An Nian was forced to sit at the desk, holding a pen in his hand, looking at the copybook, his face was stinky.

Immediately afterwards, Sui Sui's "giggle" laughter came from outside the room.

Children are playful by nature, and An Nian is no exception.

He rested his chin in his hands, turned his head from time to time, and glanced quietly outside the house.

Suisui is actually playing a game of chasing after me with her stepmother.

Both of them were running fast, laughing so hard that their eyes almost turned into crescents!

An Nian put down his pen, thinking carefully.

He moved his feet and wanted to go out to see how they were doing. If Chu Wan invites them, it is not impossible to join them...

However, there was a "bang" -

Sui Sui actually closed the door of his room.

Annian:! ! !

"Why does Sui Sui close the door?" Chu Wan asked.

"Brother just said not to play with us!" Xiaotuanzi said seriously.

Chu Wan's voice was gentle and pleasant: "We will close the door gently in the future."

Anian lay on the desk and sighed softly.

It's boring, if I knew I had to study, I might as well play with my stepmother.

Smelly year old!

Outside the house, Suisui looked at Chu Wan confusedly: "Why do you close the door gently?"

"Because it's polite." She said.

Sui Sui tilted her head: "Why should you be polite?"

Chu Wan thought for a while, "If Sui Sui was in the room and suddenly someone slammed your door hard, would you be startled?"

Little fat baby Nodding vigorously, clenched her fists: "Sui Sui will be angry!" "

Yes." Chu Wan smiled and stroked her soft hair, "We don't like others to be rude, so we can't be rude, right? ?"

When they were not paying attention, the door opened slightly with a "click".

When Gu Xiao came back, he happened to hear Chu Wan gently talking about manners to Sui Sui.

In fact, he once said these words to Sui Sui.

But the little guy didn't listen at all. Such a small child can't be beaten or scolded. If he is a little serious, he will cry loudly. He really has nothing to do with her.

At this moment, Gu Xiao thought Sui Sui would cry aggrievedly after Chu Wan finished speaking, and was about to step forward, but unexpectedly, the little guy's expression was extremely serious.

Sui Sui frowned, her lovely round face was full of concentration.

I don't know how long it took, she nodded vigorously.

"Yes!"

"Sui Sui will close the door gently in the future!"

Chu Wan smiled, holding her little face lightly: "Sui Sui is awesome!"

As soon as the words fell, she would continue to play chasing with Sui Sui Game, but as soon as he stood up, he saw Gu Xiao standing by the door.

He was dressed in an upright military uniform, but his posture was more relaxed than usual. He was half leaning against the door, looking at her and Sui Shi with a smile in his eyes.

Chu Wan's eyes fell on him, and her cheerful footsteps paused a little.

Unconsciously, both of them thought of the scene when they packed their suitcases in the afternoon.

She thought of the way he held her underwear with his calloused hands.

And Gu Xiao looked at her petrified appearance, and the smile in his eyes deepened.

"Father!" Sui Sui rushed forward.

Gu Xiao picked up the child: "Are you good today?"

"Be good!" Sui Sui said.

"Be obedient when eating." Gu Xiao hooked the tip of the child's nose, hugged her to sit down at the dining table, "Annian came out to eat." It was too late to go shopping temporarily, and

Chu Wan picked up Annian and Sui for dinner. Sui passed the cafeteria when he came home.

She didn't know the tastes of Gu Xiao and the two children, but luckily Sui Sui made the decision.

"Father, can we not go to Director Fang's house for dinner in the future?" Sui Sui's voice was soft and waxy.

"You don't like it?" Gu Xiao asked.

An Nian shook his head: "Deputy Captain Liang is so fierce."

"We'll all eat at home after that," Gu Xiao said.

"I'll make it for you." Chu Wan smiled, "What do you want to eat?"

Suisui is a little greedy cat, and he reported a lot of delicious food in one breath: "Can sister Chu Wan make it?" Do it."

Having said that, he frowned.

dad? elder sister? Always feel weird.

How could Chu Wan be their sister?

This strange name has to be changed.

...

After dinner, Chu Wan took the lunch box to wash, thinking about what to make delicious tomorrow.

No matter what you do, you have to show your talents!

When the dishes came out after washing, the two children were already smelling delicious.

In fact, taking care of them doesn't take much effort. They don't need to help with dressing and feeding, and even Sui, who is less than four years old, can take a bath by himself.

It was much easier than she had imagined before.

"Sister Chu Wan also washes the incense!" Sui Sui's milk said, "Holding Sui Sui to bed!"

Chu Wan couldn't help laughing: "Okay."

Xiaotuanzi sat outside waiting for Chu Wan, holding a small bench Sister comes out.

When Gu Xiao walked out of the study, seeing this small round lump, his temples ached.

This kid wants to rob his wife again.

Sui Sui had no idea what Papa Gu was thinking.

Xiaotuanzi felt very at ease, and when Chu Wan came out, Xiaotuan took her by the small hand and dragged her to his room.

Chu Wan turned her head to look at Gu Xiao with an innocent look on her face.

Don't blame her, who can refuse a cute child.

Chu Wan pursed her lips and snickered, and was about to enter the house with Sui Sui when she was suddenly stopped.

Gu Xiao stepped forward and said to Sui Sui: "Sui Sui, today you have to sleep alone."

Sui Sui's little head was full of question marks.

why?

Gu Xiao has already pulled Chu Wan.

Coarse food's fingertips inadvertently rubbed against her smooth and delicate hands, and her heart beat half a beat.

"Sui Sui, you didn't marry your daughter-in-law." Gu Xiao told her solemnly, "I married her for myself." "

Return my daughter-in-law to me." He looked at the little one, and there was no room for negotiation.

Pupil earthquake every year, daughter-in-law belongs to father?

Her facial features were about to be screwed up, and she had a fighting posture against the enemy, which was formidable.

But the child is still young, and the only way he can come up with to defeat Gu Xiao is -

"Sui Sui don't talk to you anymore!"

The corner of Xiaotuanzi's mouth curled down, wanting to be angry and slam the door, but he remembered what Chu Wan said.

A good boy must be polite!

She pouted, hugged the pillow, and rushed to find her brother.

Seeing Sui Sui's back who had finished fighting despite being angry, Chu Wan was stunned.

"Year, year old?" Chu Wan shouted.

"If you pay me back, I will pay you back!" Xiaotuanzi said unconvinced, and never talked to Dad again!

Chu Wan:? ? ?

Sui Sui, who has no fighting power, just left like this! :,,

Chapter 20

Sui Sui was arrogant and high-spirited, like a little rooster who won a battle, and left with his small chest upright.

Looking at her back, Chu Wan was in a daze.

Isn't this kid going to try harder?

"Brother! Sui Sui wants to sleep with brother!" Xiaotuanzi said with a straight face.

"I'm already a six-year-old boy." An Nian was not very welcoming, "Sleep alone." "

But Suisui is a three-year-old child!" Sui Sui hugged the pillow tightly and said "whoosh" , ran into the room.

After staying here, I have no plan to go out again!

Chu Wan stood outside, still struggling to die.

Maybe Sui Sui will come to take him away?

She pricked up her ears to listen to the movement in An Nian's room. The two children seemed to have argued for a while, but finally calmed down.

Don't think that An Nian usually has a bad face towards anyone, but in fact, like the adults, he likes to spoil the year.

Chu Wan gave up struggling and lowered her head with a look of resentment.

Looking at her rich little expression, the corners of Gu Xiao's mouth twitched unconsciously.

...

Chu Wan forgot how she got back to her room. In short, she did some complicated psychological construction.

Their room was a bit big, and it looked empty with nothing but a big wardrobe.

She thought about it for a long time, and when she got into bed, she felt apprehensive, but she braced herself and didn't want to dodge any more. After all, they were husband and wife.

A small lamp was lit in the room, and it was dim.

When Gu Xiao came in, he saw Chu Wan sitting on the bed, looking for a corner position, her fair hands were grabbing the corner of the quilt, due to too much force, her fingernails were slightly pink.

She looks tense.

The long black hair hung down, making her face even smaller. She was obviously terrified, but she still mustered up the courage to look at him, weak and well-behaved.

Gu Xiao remembers the first time they met, they were already alone in the room.

She carefully tugged on the hem of his clothes, begging him to keep quiet.

He thought she was cowardly, but then many things happened and she showed some courage.

Now, Chu Wan was not so afraid of him, but she was still afraid of what might happen next.

Gu Xiao walked forward.

When he walked to the bed, he saw her shrink back unconsciously, but not by much.

His heart seemed to be scratched slightly by something.

Will not hurt her, let alone persecute her.

Gu Xiao propped his hand on the quilt, and approached her gently, wrapping his arms around her.

They were too close, and he could see the slight pink blush on Chu Wan's fair little face.

She looked at him timidly, her eyes were wet, and even her eyelashes were trembling.

Chu Wan could feel a warm breath rushing towards her, she raised her eyes, and her eyes fell on his deep and dark eyes.

She mustered up her courage, put her heart to one side, and slowly let go of the hand that was holding the quilt.

But a long time passed, and he just stared at her hard.

Chu Wan's ears felt hot, and she even wanted to run away.

Until, a light, soft kiss fell on her forehead.

Her mind seemed to become chaotic in an instant, and she looked at him stupidly.

Gu Xiao gently rubbed her hair: "Go to sleep."

Chu Wan was stunned, bit her lip lightly, and whispered: "I shouldn't..."

"Nothing should be done, if you don't want to, then don't." Gu Xiao said softly as if coaxing her.

Chu Wan's heart trembled.

His deep and pleasant voice sounded in his ears again.

"It will be the same in the future. You can tell me anything you don't like. We are husband and wife, and I will respect and protect you."

Chu Wan looked at him in a daze.

Since she was a child, no one told her that she can not do things she doesn't like.

After living for twenty years, no matter what she encounters, she has very little choice. The path she is arranged to take is always the path left by her sister.

But he said, as long as she doesn't like it, she can shake her head and say no.

There was an indescribable feeling in Chu Wan's heart.

A little bit of warmth, a little bit of tenderness, but most of all, the feeling of rapid heartbeat.

She relaxed, no longer nestled in the corner, and chose a comfortable position to lie down under the blanket.

This was the second day after they came to the military compound, they were lying together, nothing happened, they just talked one after another.

Chu Wan wanted to tell him that it was not that she didn't want to, it wasn't that she didn't like it, it was just that she wasn't mentally prepared yet.

But she was shy and didn't say it.

The people around her gave her enough sense of security, and Chu Wan, who was feeling sleepy, could sleep with peace of mind.

Late at night.

Gu Xiao lay on the bed, not daring to move.

Afraid of accidentally waking her up, and also afraid of accidentally making myself more restless.

Together, they still have a long way to go.

At this moment, he has the willpower and can restrain himself.

...

The next morning, the sun poured into the house.

When Chu Wan opened her eyes, she saw that Gu Xiao had already put on his military uniform.

She froze for a moment before remembering what happened last night.

That soft kiss echoed in my mind, with a hint of sweetness.

"Woke you up?" he asked softly.

"No." Chu Wan was still hiding under the blanket. It was a very hot day, but she only showed a porcelain-white face, and said softly, "Turn back first." In summer, she can't even sleep well

. Like a little rice dumpling, but still shy?

Gu Xiao laughed, listened to her, and turned around.

Chu Wan reached out and took the clothes she had prepared before going to bed yesterday, and changed them under the quilt quickly.

Hearing the rustling sound behind him, Gu Xiao knew that girls have special skills, they can change clothes in bed in a short time!

When she lifted the quilt again, Chu Wan had already changed into a Zhenliang shirt and a pleated skirt.

At this moment, lesbians hardly let their hair loose when they go out, but her hair was messy and scattered on her slender shoulders before it could be tied up.

"Can you teach me how to make tofu cubes?" She tilted her head, smiled softly, and pointed to their quilt.

...

Suisui originally slept in his brother's room last night.

But Xiaotuanzi didn't sleep well, lying sprawled on the bed which wasn't that big, taking up most of the space. An Nian lay down in the corner by herself, curled up and fell asleep, pitifully.

At this moment, both brothers and sisters are awake, but the mental outlooks of the two are completely different.

Sui Sui slept with a rosy complexion, while An Nian looked resentful.

The two children, as usual, started to tidy themselves up after waking up.

Sui Sui washed her face, and there were small drops of water on her fleshy cheeks. She ran to get a comb, and went to find Chu Wan to braid her hair.

An Nian said seriously, "I'll do it."

He watched his stepmother braid Suisui yesterday, and he has already learned it!

Sui Sui is unwilling, but this child is cowardly, even if he loves to make trouble, he still acts according to the face of others. Today, her brother's complexion is not very good-looking, so she has no choice but to wrong herself.

"Okay." An Nian said.

Sui nodded.

"Aren't you going to see it?" he asked.

"No." Suisui was listless, "It's not good-looking."

An Nian: ...

His level of braiding is much higher than that of Gu's father. Before his stepmother came, he was the one who braided his sister's braids.

Now it's despised!

"Bang bang bang-"

"Who is it?" Sui Sui asked curiously.

An Nian went to open the door.

A plainly dressed woman stood outside the door, asking loudly, "Is Battalion Commander Gu's wife there?"

Neither An Nian nor Sui Sui knew her.

As an older brother, he was vigilant, and was thinking about whether to drive people away first or call Chu Wan out, when Sui Sui had already spoken openly.

"Wow!"

Sui Sui invited people in.

An Nian pulled her: "Do you know this person?"

Sui Sui shook his head.

I don't know her, but she is not afraid of life!

"What if it's a bad person?"

"Brother, bad people can't enter the family courtyard."

The two children muttered and bit their ears, but they barely lowered their voices.

Shen Cuizhu, who was regarded as a villain, was embarrassed.

She is not a bad person, she is a family member who came with the army, but she just arrived a few days ago, and she is not familiar with the people in the family courtyard.

Hearing from her man that Gu Battalion Commander's daughter-in-law also came from the countryside, she wanted to come and get to know her, and she would also take care of her in the family home in the future.

"Sister Chu Wan! Sister Chu Wan!" Suisui shouted childishly, pulling the doorknob, "Someone is looking for you!" "They are still sleeping

, they have to knock on the door!" An Nian was behind pull her.

Shen Cuizhu froze all over.

Sleep, sleep?

Subconsciously, she wanted to stop her, but Sui Sui had already opened the doorknob innocently.

Shen Cuizhu planned to run away.

But it was too late, the breeze slowly pushed the door open, and countless questions popped up in her mind.

What should I do if I see something I shouldn't see?

What should I do if I offend Commander Gu?

However, when she was thinking about these issues, she raised her eyes and saw the neatly dressed young couple.

The young couple are making quilts?

"Why are you pressing so tightly, I can't learn it." Chu Wan said angrily.

"Then I won't learn." Gu Xiao said, "I'll do the stacking in the future."

"Are you doing the stacking every day?"

"Yes."

Shen Cuizhu was stunned for a moment, and then looked at them enviously.

Before that, she and her husband had been separated in two places, and they could only see each other on family leave every year, because her husband did not reach that level.

In the past two years, he finally served fifteen years before she applied to join the army. However, the military region hadn't moved here at that time, and there were no vacancies in the family courtyard, so she had to wait for another two years.

All along, the husband and wife have not communicated much, and even if they meet, they can't even speak a few words.

She has seen what kind of couples in the village get along with each other, and she has complained to her husband.

But the husband said that soldiers are like this, iron-blooded tough guys, how can they care about the love of their children!

Nonsense!

Battalion Commander Gu has reached this level, and he still talks softly and flirts with his wife!

Shen Cuizhu's mental activities were very rich, but she realized it after a while, and said to Chu Wan: "I, I am Meng Guangrong's daughter-in-law, named Cuizhu. I made some dumplings at home just now. I thought you would like to eat some." ..."

She stammered her words, before she could finish her words, her dark face was already flushed.

Chu Wan saw that she was a little cramped, so she smiled and said, "Thank you, sister-in-law."

Shen Cuizhu breathed a sigh of relief: "I'll get it right away!"

After Shen Cuizhu left, Gu Xiao said, "Sui Sui, you have to knock when entering the room." Door, did I remind you?"

Sui Sui pursed her mouth, took Chu Wan's hand, and wanted to take her away.

Although she is young, she has a good memory. She left behind her father's rhetoric yesterday, but now she still remembers it clearly.

Seeing how the chubby little baby dragged Chu Wan away, Gu Xiao frowned, and wanted to educate him again.

But Chu Wan turned around and glanced at him.

This look seems to be blaming him for being too strict?

Gu Xiao was taken aback by this look, and stood there, unable to recover for a long while.

...

Shen Cuizhu sent a plate of wrapped dumplings, and before leaving, she asked Chu Wan to go shopping together later.

The dumpling skin is thin and the stuffing is big. Cover the pot and cook for a while and then float up. They are round and glutinous.

There are various seasonings prepared in the kitchen. Chu Wan didn't know Gu Xiao's taste, so she took two small plates and mixed two sauces, one with a stronger taste and the other with a lighter taste, which was just right for the children to dip in.

While Chu Wan was making breakfast, Sui Sui and An Nian were arguing.

"You are not allowed to come and sleep with me again!"

Sui Sui's mouth was so high that he could almost hang an oil bottle, looking at his brother angrily.

"If you don't come, you won't come!"

Chu Wan:?

As if back to yesterday, the moment when Xiao Budian said "Repay you, I will pay you back".

Did this child think he said cruel words, so he was aggressive?

Chu Wan fished out the dumplings and came out of the kitchen.

Sui Sui was still upset, and confronted his brother with his arms crossed.

Chu Wan couldn't help laughing, and asked, "What is Sui Sui doing?"

"Akimbo!" Sui Sui replied.

"Where's our Sui Sui waist?" Chu Wan deliberately teased her.

Sui Sui bowed his head and looked for it seriously.

Seeing the chubby little guy, Chu Wan smiled and said, "In the future, I won't cross my hips when I lose my temper, but cross my stomach, it's easy to find."

Sui Sui was confused, and put her hands on her stomach silently.

"Pfft", An Nian, who had been keeping a stern face, laughed out loud.

Seeing this, Sui Sui laughed embarrassedly.

Chu Wan rubbed Suisui's head: "It's breakfast."

After saying that, she turned to look at An Nian.

An Nian was afraid that she would touch his head too, so he covered his head and ran to the kitchen to get chopsticks and spoons.

Two pairs of chopsticks, two spoons, both for adults and children.

Chu Wan pursed her lips and smiled.

Although An Nian was awkward, it didn't seem that difficult to get along with.

Breakfast is eaten by a family of four.

The dumplings made by Shen Cuizhu are very fragrant, and the sauce makes them even more fragrant.

Years old's chubby little hands held the spoon, scooped up a fat dumpling, and accidentally dropped it back.

When Gu Xiao saw it, he clipped one for her.

But Xiaotuanzi has a temper, so he wouldn't let it be pinched, he gnawed it with his little hands, and turned his head away: "Humph!"

Chu Wan asked, "Is Suisui angry at Dad?"

Suisui took a bite of the dumpling and nodded vigorously: "Father is bad."

Gu Xiao: ...

ignore her.

"Father is not bad." Chu Wan chuckled, "But Dad did something wrong."

Sui Sui blinked and looked at Chu Wan.

Sister Chu Wan is going to make the decision for her!

"When Sui Sui grows up, it's right for Dad to let you sleep alone. But, he should discuss it with you, shouldn't he?" Chu Wan asked softly.

Sui Sui nodded her head like a chicken pecking at rice.

"Sui Sui is a reasonable kid, but Dad doesn't discuss it with you, so it's not reasonable at all." Chu Wan looked at Gu Xiao with reproachful eyes.

Years old's small chest heaves and rises, as if he has found a bosom friend.

"We want to teach children well because we consider things from their point of view. How can we give an order to make them obedient?" Chu Wan spoke softly to Sui Sui in a pleasant voice. The tone of time was the same as that of him, as if coaxing a child.

Gu Xiao frowned.

Chu Wan's words are not unreasonable.

All along, he has given instructions to the two children in the attitude of adults, not to cry, not to make noise, not to fight, and so on. discuss? How can it be?

But now, he also began to reflect.

"So Dad should apologize to Sui Sui." Chu Wan said.

Gu Xiao:?

"Father won't apologize." Sui Sui said.

Chu Wan turned to look at Gu Xiao.

The two children also looked at him at the same time.

If you want to teach your child well, you have to be reasonable...

Didn't he tell Suisui? The daughter-in-law is married to myself!

However, Sui Sui can't understand?

At the dinner table, the adults and children were silent, waiting for Gu Xiao to speak.

He said with a sullen face, "Sorry, I should reason with you."

Sui Sui opened his eyes and looked at his brother.

An Nian also had a look of disbelief.

"Then I'll forgive you!" Sui Sui raised the corners of his mouth, revealing his small teeth.

Gu Xiao: ...

I feel like I've been taught a lesson, it's inexplicable.

But Chu Wan and the two children were so relieved...

let them go.

...

After breakfast, the young couple took the child out together.

But Gu Xiao had to go to work, and the two separated in the family courtyard.

Shen Cuizhu had been waiting by the window, and when she saw Chu Wan's figure, she quickly chased after her.

"Shall we go grocery shopping now?"

Chu Wan said: "I'm going to send the two children to the nursery first. If you can't wait, you can go with me?"

Shen Cuizhu readily agreed, and followed Chu Wan to send the two children to the nursery.

In the compound, Sui Sui ran into a familiar child and ran up to hold hands with him.

An Nian also stepped forward and followed closely. After all, Papa Gu said before that Sui Sui has a cheerful personality, and he might get lost if he is not careful, so he has to be careful.

Seeing the figures of the two children, Shen Cuizhu said with emotion: "Children are cute when they are young. My son is already in his teens, and he always knows how to argue with me." "Sister Cuizhu, you have such a big son.

" " Chu Wan said, "Is he here too?"

"My son wanted to be a soldier since he was a child, and he joined the army some time ago." Shen Cuizhu said proudly, "The whole commune was elected alone.

" Yu Lan." Chu Wan said with a smile.

Shen Cuizhu listened to this and took another look at her.

This sounds like a cultural person said!

"Xiao Chu, you two babies don't make a fuss, and they are easy to take care of at ordinary times. Let's give birth to a baby of your own as soon as possible while you are young." Shen Cuizhu said, "Being a stepmother is always different from a real mother." Chu Wan has never considered it

. After this question, he smiled and changed the subject.

But Shen Cuizhu was warm-hearted, and said again: "Do you know what kind of person the child's mother is?"

She just arrived in the military camp and didn't know anything. She only heard the man in the family mention that Chu Wan was going to be a stepmother at a young age. So he thought Sui Sui and An Nian were born to Battalion Commander Gu and his ex-wife.

"I don't know." Chu Wan shook her head.

"Xiao Chu, don't blame me for talking too much. If you don't have children of your own, Battalion Commander Gu will think of his ex-wife when he sees these two children at home. What a shame." "By the way, do you know what happened to

his ex-wife?" What's the matter? Divorced, or gone?"

Chu Wan looked bewildered.

Shen Cuizhu couldn't believe it: "Why don't you ask anything, you are so confused!"

But seeing Chu Wan's expression, she felt guilty again.

Are you talking too much?

The guy at home had reminded her not to bring the vigor she had when she sat at the entrance of the village and chatted all over the village to the family courtyard...

Chu Wan's mood suddenly became a little sour.

She didn't know what happened to Gu Xiao and his ex-wife.

Speaking of which, until now, they haven't talked about it properly.

Chu Wan likes children and is willing to live with two children. Even if she is a stepmother, she doesn't feel wronged.

After all, when she was in Ningyu Village, her reputation was not good. Just the word "little widow" was like a mountain pressing down on her, almost suffocating her.

Originally, she wouldn't mind his past.

But yesterday's kiss disturbed her mind and made her nervous and concerned.

She wanted to find an opportunity to ask about those past events, so that she could have a bottom line in her heart.

...

Chu Wan bought a lot of vegetables.

Wash what needs to be washed, cut what needs to be cut, and after preparing the dishes, she put the pork rib soup in the pot to simmer, and then went out to pick up Sui Sui and An Nian.

Knowing that he can eat delicious food at night, Sui Sui's eyes brighten and he is very excited.

But when she got home, when she heard what Chu Wan was going to do, she tilted her head, and then her shoulders drooped.

Why are dumplings again!

Chu Wan smiled: "My dumplings are different."

The children were curious, and this sentence immediately attracted their attention.

The two of them didn't go to play anything else, and stayed by Chu Wan's side to see the difference in the dumplings she made.

"It's not just dumplings!" Sui Sui blinked, "It smells so good in the pot..." The

pork ribs in the pot have been stewed until soft, and the bones and meat can be separated immediately with chopsticks.

Sui Sui swallowed his saliva.

Chu Wan filled a small bowl of pork rib soup, wanting to taste the saltiness, seeing the two children staring at her intently, she took a spoonful.

She handed it to Suisui's lips: "Blow it."

Sui Sui puffed her cheeks, and just about to blow it hard, she suddenly heard her brother anxiously shouting: "Don't blow the soup away!"

Chu Wan smiled and helped to blow it gently After a while, give Suisui a bite.

Seeing the astonished expression on her sister's little face, An Nian also swallowed.

Unexpectedly, the aroma of pork rib soup wafted through the tip of his nose.

Chu Wan handed over the spoon naturally.

With ribs soup on his lips, An Nian was stunned.

My sister is small and cute. Although she cries a little, the adults are willing to take care of her. And he has always been the elder brother, with a strange personality, since he was a child, no one liked him.

He had already forgotten what it was like for an adult to feed him.

It seems to have happened before, it was fed by his mother when he was three years old, but grandma always said that he remembered it wrong, how can the memory of three years old be preserved until now...

"Drink." Chu Wan urged softly.

An Nian was stunned, wanting to run away, but he poked his head unconsciously and took a sip of his drink.

"Let's drink it!" Sui Sui said.

"It's delicious." An Nian lowered his eyes and spoke softly.

...

On the other side, Chu Yue and Qi Junwei received their certificates.

As for the ceremony, Qi Junwei said that he hoped to take her back to the barracks and carry it out under the witness of the leaders.

Chu Yue felt that there was nothing more romantic than this, so she readily agreed.

But Zheng Songping was not so easy to fool, the marriage still had to be done.

In the next few days, Chu Yue and Qi Junwei had to hold wedding banquets and be dragged by Zheng Songping to visit relatives, so they probably would be too busy.

Qi Junwei was a little dissatisfied with his mother-in-law.

His vacation was not long, and he originally only wanted to stay with Chu Yue, but now he has a lot of troubles.

"Just wait until I go to the barracks." Chu Yue comforted him.

After receiving the certificate, they are real husband and wife. Qi Junwei can apply to the leader to let Chu Yue go to the military camp to visit relatives.

Can stay for a full twelve days!

After making such a decision, the young couple is no longer so reluctant.

After all, a short parting can usher in a longer reunion!

"Xiaoyue, when I go back, I will apply to the leader to let you come. When you receive the letter, you can go straight away. Remember to buy a soft seat ticket on the train coming over, don't buy a hard seat. It will take more than ten hours. I'm afraid of you Hard work."

Chu Yue's heart was warm, and she leaned against Qi Junwei.

Qi Junwei hesitated for a moment, then said in embarrassment: "One more thing, don't talk nonsense when you meet your sister."

Chu Yue raised her head in doubt, "What's the matter?"

"I was just transferred to Chengwan some time ago. I'm not familiar with the situation in the military region. But I've seen it a few times, that is--Battle Commander Gu with two children."

"Children?" Chu Yue's eyes widened, "Chu Wan as a stepmother? Is she crazy? "

Qi Junwei said helplessly: "I just know your temper, so I didn't tell you, but now I can't hide it. When you arrive in the army, don't mention this in front of your sister, so as not to embarrass your sister."

"What's so embarrassing, isn't this the truth?" Chu Yue said, "I thought Chu Wan had finally become smart for once, but I didn't expect her to be so stupid. She had nothing to do with that ex-husband. When she left Ningyu Village, she just said that she was not married. However, it's not that others don't believe it. Now it's good, and it's really thankless to be a stepmother and raise two children!"

Qi Junwei really couldn't do anything about Chu Yue.

She is such a person, like a firecracker, but in his eyes, she is cute.

"Who knows how the relationship between Battalion Commander Gu and his ex-wife is? Maybe they used to have a very good relationship? Chu Wan is really annoying." Chu Yue felt relieved as she

said this.

In the past few days, she hasn't relaxed like this for a long time.

Chu Yue had her own little thoughts, just like what she thought in her heart a few days ago, she wanted Chu Wan to be happy, but she didn't need her to be happier than herself.

This is just right now, she won't be too embarrassed to hold her head up in front of Chu Wan.

...

Meng Guangrong has known Gu Xiao for many years. Back then, Gu Xiao was still a recruit, and there was no rank between the two of them.

Unexpectedly, in just a few years, Gu Xiao made countless military exploits and became Gu Battalion Commander.

Meng Guangrong is a rough man, and he can't speak beautiful words, but with so many leading cadres in the entire barracks, he only admires Battalion Commander Gu.

After Gu Xiao moved, he lived next door to Meng Guangrong, and the two went home on the same road.

When he got near the house, Meng Guangrong suddenly sniffed it vigorously: "Who made something delicious? It smells so good!"

Gu Xiao also smelled it when he said it.

The family members in the family courtyard will change their ways to cook delicious food at night, and he is not surprised.

But, smell it again-

why is it so fragrant today?

Meng Guangrong chuckled: "I guess it's my guy who made some delicious food. Battalion Commander Gu, are you coming?" "No."

Meng

Guangrong usually joked with Gu Xiao, and said happily: Has your daughter-in-law gone to the cafeteria for dinner again? If there is anything delicious in the cafeteria, come to my house!"

Gu Xiao ignored her and walked straight to his house.

He had been looking forward to going back for a long time. When he came out after training the recruits, he even walked faster than usual. How could he go to someone else's house for a meal.

No matter how fragrant it is!

Meng Guangrong muttered in his heart, battalion commander Gu married a daughter-in-law who couldn't even cook, she just looked good, so what's the use of it.

The closer the two of them were to home, the more fragrant the smell wafting through their noses.

"Battlemaster Gu, your daughter-in-law is also from the countryside, why did she look at Jiao Didi in the cafeteria yesterday? You have to tell her, you are married, and you still eat in the cafeteria all day, what's the matter?" "I'm happy

. " Gu Xiao said.

Meng Guangrong choked.

Usually jokes are jokes, Battalion Commander Gu doesn't care about them, but he gets upset when he mentions his wife!

Gu Xiao hurried home, not caring what Meng Guangrong said at all.

Before marrying his wife, he had three meals a day in the cafeteria. Why can't he eat the meals in the cafeteria after marrying a wife?

He married her because he liked her.

What you marry is a daughter-in-law, not a spatula.

Cooking is so hard, Gu Xiao has no intention of letting Chu Wan spend all day in the kitchen.

She is an educated youth who has studied and is educated. You should take some time to discuss with her whether you want to find a job like some family members in the family home.

After all, he still remembered how beautiful the smile on her lips was when she came out of the women's federation director's office...

Meng Guangrong took a look at Battalion Commander Gu's expression, and didn't dare to talk about letting the little daughter-in-law into the kitchen anymore.

However, the more he smelled the fragrance from home, the more satisfied he was.

It was really a correct decision to bring Cuizhu to the military compound.

However, just as he was thinking this way, Gu Xiao had already arrived at the door of the house.

Gu Xiao knocked on the door.

The door opened.

Sui Sui ran out: "Dad! Sister Chu Wan made delicious food!"

Meng Guangrong:? ? ?

The fragrance became even stronger, and it came from Battalion Commander Gu's house along the wind!

He is stupid.

Sui Sui has already pulled Gu Xiao into the house, and also announced a series of menus for their family.

"Fried spring rolls, pork rib soup, Sixi meatballs, braised fish, and golden dumplings!" The

fragrance returns to the fragrance, isn't Battalion Commander Gu's wife a bit too prodigal?

What are golden dumplings though!

Meng Guangrong trotted a few steps and poked his head to look inside.

Looking over, he happened to see An Nian leaning over to the dining table and grabbing a dumpling with his small hands.

An Nian has never tasted pot stickers.

The dumpling skins are deep fried and look browned, and when bitten down, there is a crisp sound of "crack".

After chewing, the meat inside is tender again, the rich taste blooms, and the aroma remains between the lips and teeth.

An Nian's cheeks were bulging with delicious food, and he was satisfied.

Meng Guangrong, who was outside the door, swallowed "gudong gudong", wanting to go in and have a taste...

When he looked up again, he saw Gu Battalion Commander blocking the door.

"We're going to eat." Gu Xiao closed the door.

Meng Guangrong went home dejectedly.

When entering the room, Shen Cuizhu greeted: "Come and eat dumplings."

They said they were dumplings, but they were really dumplings, at most they brought some soup and water.

Not browned at all!

Meng Guangrong picked up the spoon and ate it strangely.

After he finished eating, Shen Cuizhu picked up the bowls and chopsticks to clean up, thinking about the scene she saw at Battalion Commander Gu's house in the morning.

She and her man have been married for more than ten years, but in fact, the time they really met is only a few months...

The relationship between the couple is not bad, but it is not tired.

She is only in her thirties, why do the couple look like an old married couple?

Shen Cuizhu thought, Chu Wan's small appearance in the morning is really painful.

She cleared her throat: "Guangrong, can you teach me how to fold tofu cubes?"

Meng Guangrong raised his eyes: "What kind of tofu cubes are you to fold?

You can't make quilts yourself?" Why don't you let you make all the quilts at home?"

Meng Guangrong said angrily, "I went to the front to fight, what kind of quilts should I make!"

Shen Cuizhu was furious.

Why is there such a difference between people and people?

"Why are you so capable, and you are the only one who goes to the front to fight? Battalion Commander Gu is such a senior officer, and he still knows how much he loves his wife, so he is rushing to make the quilt!" Meng Guangrong leaned on her: "Battalion Commander Gu and

his wife even made a fool of themselves." The table is delicious, you go and learn from others!"

Shen Cuizhu: "Battlemaster Gu will definitely wash the dishes after eating, so you go and learn from others!"

The couple is better for Gu Yingchang or Gu Yingchang's wife. Worth learning sparked a heated debate.

Meng Guangrong didn't believe it, and opened the door with a "huh": "Go and see, how can Battalion Commander Gu wash the dishes? We are all soldiers who went to the front to fight!

" I saw the window of the kitchen of Commander Gu's house.

shock! Really washing dishes!

Does Battalion Commander Gu love his little wife so much?

...

At the same time, in the kitchen of Commander Gu's house--

Chu Wan turned her heart on her head and asked him quietly: "Does Sui Sui look like her mother?"

Gu Xiao turned his head: "What?"

Suisui running in the living room: Huh? :,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 347 6
Dressed as a stepmother control group [70s] (穿成年代文后妈对照组[七零]) Author: Luo Zifeng https://m.shubaow.net/210/210692/ The first thing after Gu Lian's re...
3.8M 245K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
217K 3.4K 135
https://m.shubaow.net/203/203513/ Author: Contact Xixi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-07-21 Latest: Chapter 135 rebirth finished S...
26.5K 211 76
Alternate Title:八零,软糯美人拿捏了狼系老公 Status:Completed Author:Yue Wan Genre:Romance Li Qiao, a soft and glutinous girl, dresses up as the little daughter-in...