Richard Ayoade's Disenchantme...

By TheDaleyFlames

A prince from another kingdom came to another kingdom so he could find something what is worth his time. But... More

A/n
Introduction.
Y/n's Voice
More of Y/n's voice
Donald Glover's vocal transformation
Y/n's new voice. Donald Glover as Maurice Moss
One track lover by Prince Y/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Y/n's voice choice: 🌟 Voice Showdown! Which One's the Best? 🌟

Chapter 30

102 5 0
By TheDaleyFlames

Bean's room, where she's getting ready for the coronation with Bunty helping her.]

Bunty: (nervously) Oh my, I'd never thought I'd live to braid a queen's hair. I always thought you'd be dead in a ditch by now.

Y/n: (whispering to Bean) Is that her version of a pep talk?

Bean: (whispering back) You know Bunty, always full of optimism.

Bean then unbraids her hair, looking a bit frustrated.

Bean: (sighs) Braids hurt my brain. (fixes her hair) Alright, let's get this coronation over with.

Y/n: (chuckles) So, Bean, a double coronation, huh? Basically, a royal wedding without the awkward slow dancing.

Bean: (rolling her eyes) Yeah, except I don't have to worry about my partner stepping on my toes. Speaking of which...

[Bean heads towards her closet and retrieves a pair of sturdy boots.]

Bean: Mop girl, fetch me my royal stompers.

Bunty: (confused) But what about your glass slippers, Ma'am?

[The mop girl enters and hands Bean her boots, which she eagerly puts on.]

Bean: (grinning) Who needs glass slippers when you can have boots that say "I'm the queen, hear me stomp"?

[Mop girl looks a bit taken aback as Bean stomps on her discarded glass slippers, shattering them.]

Bunty: (whispering to herself) Oh, you're so going to die.

[Scene shifts to the coronation hall, where everyone is gathered for the event. Bean and Y/n stand at the front, ready for the ceremony to begin.]

Y/n: (whispering to Bean) Are you nervous?

Bean: (whispering back) Nervous? Nah. I've faced angry mobs, talking demons, and my dad's honking. This is a piece of cake.

Y/n: (grinning) Well, as long as the cake isn't a lie.

Bean: (laughs) Good one, Y/n.

[The ceremony begins, with the crowd watching expectantly as Bean and Y/n go through the traditional motions.]

Officiant: (dramatically) By the power vested in me, I hereby declare you, Bean the Queen, and you, Y/n the Duke, rulers of Dreamland!

Crowd: (cheering)

Bean: (whispering to Y/n) Alright, Duke Y/n, we're in this together.

Y/n: (whispering back) You got it, Queen Bean.

[They exchange confident smiles, ready to face whatever challenges their royal roles may bring, all while keeping their irreverent humor intact.]

[Scene: The coronation hall, after the ceremony. People are mingling, and Odval approaches Bean.]

Odval: (whispering) All rise! (everyone stood up, and Odval whispered to Bean) So, just wondering, in terms of our relationship, how are we?

Bean: (whispering back) I still don't like you or your eyeball, but you have valuable experience. So I guess we're okay for now. Plus, I like to keep my enemies close.

Y/n: (whispering to Bean) Is it just me, or is everyone here like a walking Shakespearean character?

Odval: (clears throat) Well, then consider me your number one enemy.

[Odval gets ready to place the crowns on Y/n's head.]

Odval: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, hags and geezers. We are gathered today—

Bean: Just do it already!

Odval: (annoyed) And what would be your first words as Queen Tiabeanie and King Y/n, rulers of Dreamland and K/n?!

[The crown doesn't fit well on Bean's head.]

Bean: What the hell? This crown can suck it.

Y/n: (rolling his eyes) Figures, the royal headwear fits, but it still sucks.

[Bean tosses her crown to Mop girl.]

Scribner: (climbing on top of a statue of Bean) "This crown can suck it!"

[Bean and Y/n start to leave the hall.]

Odval: Queen Tiabeanie and King Y/n, where are you going?

Bean: I want to address all my subjects, and not just the snooty ones with scepters up their butts.

Y/n: (whispering to Bean) Maybe they're up there to help them think straight.

Lady Lingonberry: (shocked) How did they know? (faints)

[Bean and Y/n step forward to address the people.]

Elfo: (whispering to a nearby person) Just so you know, I'm friends with them.

Man out the window: (skeptical) Really? Perhaps you can tell me why for centuries only a male heir could be crowned, but now this? I mean, this kingdom has rules and changing them willingly—

Woman out the window: (concerned) Herman, you're leaning out the window again! Stop tempting fate! (an arrow hits her, and she falls out)

Herman: (panicked) Who did that? (an arrow hits him, and he falls out the window too)

[People start applauding and cheering.]

Bean: Alright, thank you. Okay, okay, that's enough. Settle down. If you're cheering or clapping while I'm talking, that means you're not listening. Okay, shut up!

Y/n: (whispers to Bean) Ah, the sweet sound of enthusiastic peasants.

Bean: (whispers back) Yep, just the way I like it.

Bean: Thank you. Listen, even though I'm your ruler and that apparently makes me all superior or whatever, I feel like I know each and every one of you. I've shopped at your stores and peed in your fountains. I've gotten high in your drug dens, and I've passed out in your barrels. I want you to consider me your friend.

Turbish: (shouting) Hi, friend!

Bean: Hi, Turbish.

Turbish: (shouting) Hi, friend!

Odval: (exasperated) I beg you, do not respond.

Turbish: (shouting) Hi, Odval!

[Odval throws a rock at Turbish.]

Turbish: (yelling) Ow, Odval!

Y/n: (chuckling) Ah, the camaraderie is overwhelming.

Bean: And here we have an example of how to deliver bad news without inducing panic, folks. Watch and learn!

Little girl in the crowd: (whispering to her friend) She's totally trying not to panic herself.

Bean: (speaking dramatically) As your queen, I command you all to run for your lives in an orderly fashion and, most importantly, don't look behind you.

Y/n: (whispering to Bean) So, how's the whole "not panicking" thing going for you?

[The people start looking behind them to see the approaching green smoke.]

Bean: (exasperated) I said don't look behind you!

[People scream and start running. Everyone rushes toward the drawbridge before it closes. Bean, Y/n, and their companions make it to the wall just in time.]

Y/n: (sarcastically) Ah, just another relaxing day in Dreamland.

[The ominous green smoke draws closer, revealing the figure of Big Jo.]

Everyone: Big Jo?

Big Jo: You got it, folks. It's me, Big Jo.

Turbish: (muttering) And Porky.

Big Jo: Who said that?

[Turbish quickly looks away.]

Luci: (deadpan) Big Jo? I thought you were pushing up daisies. Or at least daisy-sized daisies.

Bean: (threateningly) That can still be arranged.

[Guards point their crossbows at Big Jo.]

Big Jo: Hold your horses, folks. (Raises his hands, then adjusts his prosthetic hand to raise as well.) Bean, I've had a lot of time to reflect since our escapade in Cremorrah, where you buried me in sand and left Porky and me for dead. I've come to offer my sincerest apologies.

Bean: (skeptical) And the creepy green smoke?

Big Jo: Oh, that? Just pork sausages. Porky's got a mini grill in the back of the wagon, and every ten miles I toss him a sausage. Some people say that's why he's called Porky.

Elfo: (confused) Is that true?

Porky: (shakes his head)

Bean: (doubtful) Why should we trust you? You've tried to kill us multiple times.

Luci: (mocking) Yeah, and I thought I was the bad guy.

Big Jo: (reflective) Perhaps because I've spent my life exorcising other people's demons, but never my own.

Odval: (pondering) He does seem genuinely regretful.

Y/n: (whispering) And his hand seems to be on board too.

Bean: (hesitating) I don't know... He's got that classic evil vibe.

Big Jo: (defending himself) Oh, that's just my face. I've got resting sinister face.

Bean: (decisively) Well, we're all about modern ways in this kingdom. No more superstitions and magic as the primary sources of judgment. These days, there are better ways to get the truth without spilling blood. Throw him in the dungeon!

[The drawbridge lowers.]

Turbish: (cheerfully) Hi, you're under arrest!

[Big Jo and Porky are led away by Turbish and Mertz.]

Big Jo: (reflecting) Huh, this went quite differently in my head.

Next scene.

Y/n and his soldiers were gathered in the courtyard, preparing for whatever challenges lay ahead.

Y/n: Alright, troops! Listen up! We've got a potentially explosive situation on our hands, and I don't just mean the sausages. Big Jo might have turned a leaf, but let's not forget he's still got a grill in his wagon.

Soldier 1: So, what's the plan, Your Majesty?

Y/n: First things first, we're going to fortify the castle. I want walls so tall that even my ego can't climb over them.

Soldier 2: But Your Majesty, your ego is practically limitless!

Y/n: Exactly. It's an impenetrable defense.

Soldier 3: And what about the green smoke?

Y/n: Oh, that. Well, we're going to do what any reasonable ruler would do. Run around like panicked sheep. But seriously, we'll set up a perimeter and keep an eye out for any suspicious sausages.

Soldier 1: What if it's just a sausage fest?

Y/n: Then we'll invite some mustard and have a party. Now, let's not be caught with our britches down. Prepare the catapults, the trebuchets, and the... uh, that other thing that throws stuff. You know, the thingamajig.

Soldier 2: A slingshot, Your Majesty?

Y/n: Yes, that! We'll pelt them with whatever we can find – vegetables, insults, maybe even some well-crafted memes. The enemy won't know what hit them.

Soldier 3: And if they breach the walls?

Y/n: Simple. We unleash the most terrifying weapon in our arsenal: Bunty's cooking. Trust me, they'll surrender faster than you can say "food poisoning."

Soldier 1: And what about us, Your Majesty?

Y/n: You, my loyal soldiers, will fight with all your might, even if that means fighting dirty. Remember, victory is like a good punchline – unexpected and satisfying.

Soldier 2: And what if things go south?

Y/n: Well, then we'll have to do what any great ruler would do: blame it on someone else and retreat to the nearest tavern. But let's not focus on that. Let's focus on the fact that today, we fight for Dreamland and all its questionable glory!

Soldiers: For Dreamland!

Y/n: Now, let's go show Big Jo and his sausages what we're made of! And if things get hairy, remember the wise words of a certain demon: "This is the worst day ever!"

Soldiers: Charge!

As Y/n led his soldiers into action, the courtyard buzzed with a mixture of determination and utter absurdity. After all, when you're facing an enemy like Big Jo and his porky ammunition, a healthy dose of humor might just be the best weapon of all.

In the midst of the chaos, Y/n decided it was time to put his plan into action - building a massive wall to keep the sausages, and any other potential threats, at bay. He gathered his troops and surveyed the area where the wall needed to be erected.

Y/n: Alright, everyone, it's wall-building time! We're going to build a wall so big, so tremendous, it'll be the talk of the kingdom for centuries. They'll sing songs about this wall, mark my words.

Soldier 1: But Your Majesty, how are we going to build such a massive wall so quickly?

Y/n: Simple. We're going to do it the Dreamland way – with questionable engineering and a touch of chaos.

Soldier 2: Questionable engineering, Your Majesty?

Y/n: Yes, you know, just slap some bricks together, throw in a few random spikes, and hope for the best. It's like modern art, but with more risk of collapsing.

Soldier 3: And the chaos?

Y/n: Oh, that's the fun part. We're going to organize a "Build the Wall" competition. Whichever team builds the tallest, most unstable section wins! Bonus points if it falls over dramatically.

Soldier 1: But won't an unstable wall be a liability, Your Majesty?

Y/n: Nonsense! An unstable wall is the best defense. If the enemy tries to climb it, they'll be too busy dodging falling bricks to focus on attacking us. It's genius, really.

Soldier 2: And what if the wall collapses on us?

Y/n: Then we'll have a dramatic reveal as we burst out from the rubble, covered in dust and looking heroic. Trust me, it's all part of the plan.

Soldier 3: What about supplies, Your Majesty?

Y/n: Supplies? We have plenty of random objects lying around. Rocks, sticks, old hats – they'll all make great building materials. And if we run out, well, that's what looting neighboring towns is for, right?

Soldier 1: Shouldn't we focus on safety and stability, Your Majesty?

Y/n: Safety and stability are overrated. We're going for impact and style. Remember, a wall that screams "Dreamland" is a wall that strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies. And if it happens to crumble like a cookie, well, at least it'll look good doing it.

As Y/n's troops began their haphazard wall-building competition, the courtyard became a whirlwind of activity, with bricks flying, structures wobbling, and comedic mishaps aplenty. It was a sight to behold, a true testament to Dreamland's unique approach to tackling even the most serious of situations.

Bean found herself seated upon the throne, trying to settle into her new role as queen.

Odval: Your Majesty, do you find the new throne to your liking? Actually, you probably hate it, right? I mean, try it out, yes?

Bean: The cup holders are nice, but honestly, shouldn't we be focusing our efforts and resources on the actual kingdom?

Y/n: (with a hint of disenchantment humor) Maybe we can upgrade the throne to have a built-in snack dispenser too. Priorities, you know?

Odval: You truly have a knack for humor. That was a jest, I assume?

Y/n: (adding a touch of disenchantment humor) Oh, absolutely. Jester extraordinaire here.

Elfo burst into the throne room in a hurry.

Elfo: Hey, guys, ogres are attacking, and we're all about to become ogre snacks. Also, one of them obliterated your painting. It really wasn't me this time.

Y/n: (infusing the dialogue with disenchantment humor) Well, at least we can rest easy knowing Elfo's painting career isn't to blame.

Bean: Sound the ogre alarm!

Odval: We don't have a dedicated ogre alarm, Your Majesty. We've never been invaded by ogres before.

Bean: Just sound any alarm, then.

Y/n: (with a dose of disenchantment humor) Quick, ring the unicorn choir alarm. That should do the trick.

Odval snapped his fingers, and a bell began to ring.

Bean: No, not the raccoon alarm! Sound all the alarms!

All the alarms in the tower were activated, and guards gathered, ready to defend.

Guard: What are we gonna do? We have no king to protect us.

Y/n: (responding with disenchantment humor, reminding them that he's also a king) Wait, I'm still here too, guys.

Bean: Hold on, I'm right here too.

Bunty: He meant it would be more reassuring if a man were leading us into battle.

Bean: Yeah, I get it. Thanks, Bunty.

Bunty: You're welcome, Your Majesty. (whispering to the others) Remember this slight when the revolution comes.

Y/n: (with a touch of disenchantment humor) Well, now I have to fight ogres and fend off a revolution? Tough crowd.

Odval: Perhaps we could employ your father's time-tested strategy. You know, throw some servants over the wall until the monsters are full from eating them.

Y/n: (using disenchantment humor to suggest an alternative approach) Or we could try diplomacy, you know, offer them a peace treaty in exchange for not eating us. Maybe they're fans of international relations.

Guard: I think I prefer the other idea. Let's start with Bunty.

Bean: Hold on, as annoyed as I might be with Bunty sometimes, I'm not throwing valuable servants over the wall as bait.

Bunty: I could fetch some of me children if that helps.

Bean: That's kind of you, Bunty. But there must be another way to handle this.

Y/n: (adding his own touch of disenchantment humor) Let's face it, if we throw Bunty's kids at the ogres, they'll probably end up forming a daycare service instead.

And as the kingdom prepared for the ogre threat, the air was filled with a blend of tension, humor, and the distinct Dreamland way of tackling challenges.

The ogres had begun their climb up the walls, posing a serious threat to Dreamland.

Bean: Well, this is shaping up to be the hardest thing I'll ever have to do. Prepare for the most dramatic move ever... release the kegs!

Y/n: (adding his own touch of disenchantment humor) Yes, because nothing says "defend the kingdom" like hurling barrels of liquid at our problems.

The kegs were set free, hurtling towards the ogres and hitting them with remarkable accuracy. One ogre, however, managed to dodge each incoming keg, using his impaired vision to his advantage.

Bean: (commanding with determination) Now!

The final keg was launched, and the blinded ogre's luck finally ran out. He struggled to hang onto the edge of the wall before plummeting into the sea.

Blind Ogre: (gruffly) Give us the one you call Elfo.

Bean: (skeptical and curious) Why? What did Elfo ever do to you?

Y/n: (playfully adding disenchantment humor) Well, besides annoying pretty much everyone he meets.

Blind Ogre: (in his own limited way) Him stab eyeball and hurt feelings.

Bean: (turning to Elfo) Elfo, did you really do that?

Y/n: (chiming in with disenchantment humor) Ah, yes, the classic "stab an eyeball and hurt feelings" maneuver.

Elfo: (defensive, yet humorous) In the heat of battle, who can say what really happened, right?

Bean gently placed her hand on his shoulder.

Bean: Look, you've got to hide right now, okay?

Y/n: After all, we wouldn't want those ogres mistaking you for an appetizer.

Elfo: (stubbornly) I'm not going anywhere!

Bean: (firmly, yet humorously) Newsflash, Elfo: we're not just your buddies, we're your Queen and King.

Y/n: (emphasizing with humor) Yeah, it's not like we're a trio of inseparable pals on a wacky adventure or anything.

Bean: (playing along with the humor) Nope, just your standard monarchs here.

Bean and Y/n exchanged a glance, each wearing a grin that belied the intensity of the situation.

Bean: (leaning in with a mock-serious tone) And as your royal majesties, we are officially decreeing that you... get the hell out of here!

Elfo ran off, his departure accompanied by the faint sound of sobbing that strangely echoed the humor-filled chaos of Dreamland.

Ogre: Where's Elfo! We want him now!

Bean: (defiantly with disenchantment humor) You'll have to go through me first!

Y/n: (adding humor to the situation) And me, of course, because what's a crisis without a demon?

Luci: (joining in the humor) Exactly! We're like a packaged deal of impending doom.

Ogres: (growling) Find Elfo!

Bean: (pointing dramatically) Quick, he's hiding in the totally fun and not at all treacherous maze!

Y/n: (humorously encouraging) Yeah, you'll totally find him in there. Just follow the signs that say "Not Elfo's Hiding Spot."

The ogres embarked on their maze adventure, their confusion evident as they repeatedly circled back to the same starting point.

Mertz: (whispering with excitement) Look, they're going around in circles! We're getting some first-class entertainment here.

Turbish: (whispering back, enthusiastically) Oh, we won't miss this show!

Unfortunately, Turbish's attempt to poke an ogre from his hiding spot was less successful than anticipated.

Turbish: (realizing his mistake) Oops.

Ogres: (growing angrier) Elfo, not there. This not fun maze. Us getting really mad now.

The ogres began charging towards Elfo's supposed location. However, the cleverly hidden Trøgs emerged from the walls, expertly poking the ogres and sending them tumbling into the water below.

Bean: (triumphantly) We did it! We successfully navigated our first ogre invasion, and it's only my first day on the job.

Y/n: (with a touch of disenchantment humor) Well, I'd say you're off to a roaring start. You know, if "roaring" means "hiding in a maze."

As an ogre attempted one last-ditch effort to climb the wall, Y/n casually hurled a dagger that found its mark right in the ogre's forehead.

Ogre: (sounding more annoyed than hurt) Ow.

The ogre then slumped against the wall, a comedic conclusion to a rather eventful encounter.

Bean and Elfo were now both chugging down beers, while Y/n was leisurely sipping his tea, clearly the embodiment of calm amidst the chaos.

Luci: (playfully) Hey, I found some "me" flavored beer, if anyone's interested.

Y/n: (sipping his tea, unfazed) Ah, the pinnacle of gourmet choices.

Odval: (with a serious tone) Before we start celebrating, there's a tiny, minuscule problem, like an ogre-sized problem.

All eyes turned towards the lingering ogres still outside.

Blind Ogre: (threateningly) Give us Elfo, and we'll spare the rest of you. Refuse, and we'll wipe out your whole kingdom and still take Elfo. How's that for a deal?

Odval: (deadpan) So, if we surrender Elfo, they won't harm anyone else... except Elfo.

Merkimer: (sarcastically) Fantastic. We're leaving the party.

The crowd began to cheer, thinking they were in the clear.

Elfo: (pleading) Hold on a second, folks. Before we commit to this whole "sacrifice Elfo" idea, let's brainstorm a bit. Y/n, Bean, please, I have a family! My people depend on me.

Rulo: (eagerly) Nope, we're good. Catapult is ready. We'll send him flying right into the ogre arms.

Bean: (determined) We're not handing Elfo over to those monsters.

Y/n: (dryly) Glad we cleared that up.

Odval: (surprised) You're not?

Merkimer: (equally surprised) You're not?

Elfo: (shocked) You're not?

Elfo: (excited realization) You're not!

Bean: (resolute) No, we're not giving in to these creatures. I mean, seriously, who's the real monster here? Not me, that's for sure. They're like monster-monsters, and I'm a queen-monster.

Odval: (logical) Tiabeanie, your loyalty is commendable, but now that you're queen-monster – I mean queen – you've got a responsibility to the entire kingdom. It's not just about your fan club anymore. The many outweigh the few. Or the elf.

Bean: (inspired) Y/n's right. I can protect each and every one of you. Look, I've managed to get us through this mess so far. All I need is for you, my fantastic subjects, to have faith in me as your queen. So who's with me? Who's with the queen?! When I say "Queen," you say...?

Crowd: (in a mix of uncertainty and humor) ...Bean?

Y/n: (humorously chiming in) Close enough. Queen!

Just as the crowd rallied behind Bean, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, Elfo was perilously close to being launched by the catapult towards the awaiting ogres.

Elfo: (yelping for help) Help!

Bean: (commanding) Odval, stop!

Odval: (momentarily torn) Turbish, this is quite the moral dilemma.

In a quick, comical motion, Odval flicked Turbish's hand with the hilt of his sword, causing the rope to snap. In a stroke of lucky timing, Y/n leaped forward, catching Elfo mid-air and landing gracefully.

Elfo: (shaken) Well, that was unexpected.

Bean: (breathing a sigh of relief) Crisis averted. Now let's get out of here before the ogres decide to take up ballet or something equally dangerous.

With a newfound sense of unity, they dashed back into the safety of their kingdom, leaving behind a chaotic ogre-filled mess.

The entire group had successfully reached the safety of the castle's upper levels.

Bean: Well, at least we're safe up here. No more surprises, right?

Elfo: (reflecting) You know, if we somehow survive this, we should really consider joining a few more team sports.

Y/n: (humorous response) Ah, nothing like impending doom to inspire us to take up dodgeball.  And Just wondering, is this a bad time to tell you I love you?

Bean: (half-jokingly) Yeah, because the imminent death of all of us is really setting the mood.

Blind Ogre outside: (impatiently) Quit the chitchat and surrender already!

Bean: (determined) Over my... well, not-dead body. And you know, we do have a jester we could offer up.

Blind Ogre: (unimpressed) Nah, he's too mediocre even for us.

As the ogres prepared to charge, Luci interjected with his usual sarcasm.

Luci: (mockingly) Oh, well done. You really hit his soft spot.

Y/n: (with a touch of humor) Yeah, I'm sure that pep talk got them pumped.

Bean: (self-deprecating) I should've expected this. First day as queen, and I've turned our castle into an all-you-can-eat buffet for ogres. Oh, and my crown doesn't even fit.

Luci: (mockingly) Shocker. You and your dad really are peas in a pod. Big heads, little crowns.

Y/n: (playfully) Don't worry, Bean. We may have big heads, but they're just filled with great ideas.

Bean: (skeptical) Ideas or just... hot air?

Elfo: (honestly) A bit of both, really.

Y/n: (chuckling) Brutal honesty – the secret to a solid friendship.

Elfo: (earnestly) You guys are my first real friends. Before, whenever I said "Hi, I'm Elfo," on the inside I was crying.

Meanwhile, the ogres successfully breached the castle walls, creating havoc within its halls.

Elfo: (defiant) But if we don't make it out together, I want you all to know... I'm really gonna miss you guys.

Y/n: (suddenly bold, confessing) Well, in case of a potential untimely end, I love you, Bean.

Bean: (caught off guard, sincere) Oh... well, I love... um... team sports?If this is our swan song, then I have to say... I kind of like you too, Y/n.

Elfo: (determined) I won't let them take any of us!

Bean: (frantic) Elfo, don't do it!

But Elfo had already leapt out of the window, seemingly sacrificing himself to the ogres.

Bean: (reaching out) Elfo, no!

Elfo ended up in the arms of the blind ogre.

Blind ogre: (triumphant) We've got him, let's go!

The ogres started carrying Elfo away.

Bean: (desperate) I'll find you, Elfo! I'll get you back!

Elfo: (resigned) Don't bother, Bean. They're probably going to roast me alive or something equally gruesome.

Bean: (furious) If you ogres lay a finger on him – if that's even a finger – I'll annihilate every last one of you! I'll wipe out your entire ogre nation, and don't even think about any colonies or dependencies!

Suddenly, Dagmar, Bean's mother, made a dramatic entrance.

Dagmar: (applauding) Now that's the way a queen should threaten her enemies! Bravo, Bean. Hello, Luci and Y/n.

Bean: (exasperated) Mom, how did you... you brought the ogres here!

Dagmar: (smirking) Oh, sweetie, that wasn't my doing. But I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed the spectacle.

Bean: (defiant) You shouldn't have come back. I'm the queen now.

Y/n: (with a smirk) Yeah, and he's the... king. You know, in case you didn't hear.

Dagmar: (mockingly) Queen and king of... well, there's no one left to rule. Seems like everyone's abandoned you, just like you abandoned your father.

Bean: (fiery) I didn't... I tried to help him! And you know what? It's none of your business. You don't get to talk about my dad.

Dagmar: (taunting) And what exactly are you going to do about it?

Bean: (threatening) I'll rearrange your face, and Luci will make a fine meal out of your ankles! (whistles for Luci) Luci! Ugh, Luci?

Luci: (voice muffled from inside the jar held by Dagmar) She blindsided me while I was looking right at her!

Bean pounced on her mother in the cramped elevator, her frustration boiling over. Luci, freed from the shattered glass, materialized next to Bean. Y/n lunged toward the closing elevator, but he was too late – the doors sealed shut. Luci managed to wedge his head into the closing gap, and Bean grabbed his hand, refusing to let go.

Luci: (half-joking) You know, I still don't get why you always manage to bring out the "good" side of me, Bean.

As the elevator descended, tragedy struck – Luci's head was severed, his head landing in Bean's hands, while his body fell into the tunnel, where the Trogs dwelled.

Bean: (shocked) No, no, Luci! What's happening? Where is this damn bookcase taking us?

Dagmar: (ominously) Down, down, down.

Bean: (exasperated) Please stop saying "down."

Dagmar: (cryptic) All the way down, dear, to your destiny.

Bean desperately mashed the buttons on the elevator panel in a futile attempt to regain control.

Dagmar: (mocking) Oh, pushing buttons won't help. This is an express elevator.

Finally, the elevator reached its destination and the doors slid open. A dimly lit figure loomed in the shallow distance.

Dagmar: (dramatic) Behold, the bride has arrived.

The scene then transitioned to an unfamiliar setting.

Luci: (bewildered) Where the hell am I?

God: (soothing) Welcome to Heaven, Luci.

Luci: (horrified) Hell noooooo!

Jerry: (cheerful) Hell yes!

In the next scene:

Y/n found himself at a crucial crossroads. He knew he had to take action. It was time to return to Steamland, no matter the challenges that lay ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 73 14
Avelina lives the average life of studying magic, picking up demons from hell, and living in the beautiful country of Maru. Where she's raised by her...
21.3K 947 63
Everything begins to change on Bean's wedding day when she encounters Luci, a demon sent to curse her life, and an Elf named Elfo, who ends up crashi...
23K 1K 64
She was happiness. She was joy. A charming little girl with who would always see the positive side of things and try to find the good in people's hea...
6.7K 333 43
A man on a mission to conquer the world...of coffee! Ryu, a 20-year-old shut-in working a dead-end job as a barista, dreams of a lavish lifestyle bei...