Pookal Pookum Tharunam

By PallaviKannan

Ajay Dev and Sreedevi Mohan are Married couples who live like strangers in a flat. Their life moves in a repe... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ & ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜱɪx
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜱɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜱɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜱɪx
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜱɪxᴛʏ

ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ

5.5K 567 164
By PallaviKannan

Author's Note :

Guys, We have successfully reached the 50th chapter of Pookal Pookum Tharunam. Didn't expect this story to get this much support and love when I drafted the very first chapter in my notes on July 2022. Thank you all, I will be forever grateful❤️

May 2, 2019.

Sreedevi

Periods sucks!

Its my second day of my periods and it sucks. Cramps? Check. Back pain? Check. Mood swings? Check. Stupid cravings? Check.

Ajay was dealing with my mood swings recently. Its been 4 days since I fell on my butt. I am fine now. Ajay made me feel better, with his timely massages. The only thing that makes me happy despite the moodswings is the makeout. We makeout a lot but never kissed. Phew. I don't know. I feel suddenly nervous thinking about kissing him. Like I wanna kiss him but I just can't.

Shit. Where did I zone out? I turned back the pages of the book I am reading right now to check where exactly I zoned out.

Its funny how that works. Sometimes not speaking says more than all the words in the world...

Ok Got it! Lying on the bed on my side wearing a comfortable silk nightie reading a book is helping my mood swings right now. Before reading furthur, I look up at Ajay who is sitting shirtless on a bean bag beside the bed with his laptop on his lap. His eyes were on me. I followed his gaze and found him staring my visible cleavage. I bit my cheeks to control my blush. I neither corrected my dress nor questioned him but kept staring him. He looked up at my eyes getting caught. I bit my lips and raised my eyebrows.

"Fuck" he muttered before keeping his laptop aside and climbing over the bed. He hovered over me and threw the book in my hand away before nuzzling my neck. I giggled out loud and moaned when his lips touched my cleavage.

He pulled back and stared me breathing heavily. "Innaik unak ethanavuth day?"

"Second" I breathed.

"Shit" he shut his eyes tightly.

I chuckled and pinched his cheek.

"I should wait for a week?" He pouted.

"Ama da chellam" I pinched his pout.

He sighed and buried his face on my neck hugging me around my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair, combing them.

"Devi maaa.." He called me placing gentle kisses on my neck.

"Onula nu sonna kondruven"

He chuckled. "Athu illa.. Innaik nee enkooda oru place uk varanum" he said

I looked at him confused. "Enga?"

"Athellam solla maten.. But nee varanum..."

"Enga nu sollu jay" I whined "Dinner date ah?" I asked guessing.

"No.. Not dinner date.. Ithu vera"

"Seri eppo porom?"

"Evening 6:30 kelambalam" he said lying on my chest.

"Mani ipove 4 ayiduch da" I said checking the digital clock.

"Apdiyaaa..." He raised from my chest and checked the time. "Seri appo poyi kulichit vaa po" he said.

I glared him "Enga porom nu sollu.. Athuk etha maari thane dress panna mudiyum?"

"Dress thane? Naa select panni tharen" he got up from the bed and opened my wardrobe.

He surfed through my neatly arranged sarees. I got up from the bed and stood beside him examining him. He tried to open the lower drawer but I immediately closed it before he could get a glance of my underwears. He raised his eyebrows.

"Ethuk ipo atha tapunu mooduna?"

"Athellam nee paaka koodathu" I shrugged.

"Apdi enna iruku athula"

I glared him and pulled the drawer out. He looked at them and shut it immediately and smiled sheepishly at me.

"Choryyy" he grinned.

I shook my head in disbelief.

He again surfed through my dresses and shook his head.

"Nee potathe illatha maari saree irukka? Like podave podama othuki vachuppa la?" He asked.

"Antha suitcase la iruku" I said pointing the suitcases above the wardrobe.

He looked up at them and climbed on the vanity stool to pull them down. He was about to pull the blue suitcase but I stopped him almost immediately.

"Hey ath illa ath illa" I waved my hands.

He stopped his hands in air "okay okay" he said and pulled the red suitcase.

I sighed in relief. When I returned from Coimbatore, I brought all my old journals and other stuffs in that box with me. Its kept inside that suitcase and I don't want him to see it.

Ajay placed the red suitcase on the bed and opened it. There are lot of sarees in it which I will never wear in my lifetime. Ajay kept all the kancheepuram sarees aside and smiled satisfyingly seeing the couple of party wear sarees. He took out the purple saree which I wore on our wedding reception.

"Ithu namma reception la katna saree thane?" He asked me surprised.

"Ohh ithulam nyabagam irukka ungaluk?" I asked him equally surprised.

He glared me. I chuckled.

He kept that saree aside "Ithu vena.. Ithu namma special moment la katalam"

He took a black net saree out of the suitcase. My eyes widened in horror while his mouth hung open. He slowly turned his head to me. I shook my head sensing his thought.

"Devi devi devi please di please di please di" he started pleading me.

"Jay... enak athu katna nallave irukathu jay" I whined.

"Yaaru sonna.. Athellam nalla thaa irukkum.. Please ma... Azhaga iruku ma intha saree"

I looked at the saree. It was indeed a gorgeous saree. My mom bought me this for her sister's daughter wedding. I have wore it only once. I didn't like it because I felt like it didn't suit me at all. Ajay pleaded me with his eyes. So I gave in. I searched for its blouse inside. It was a sweetheart neck design blouse with three fourth netted sleeve. I wonder if it suits me.

"Seri ithaye katuren pothuma?"

He grinned and pinched my cheek.

I shook my head and went to the kitchen to make coffee. Ajay went to search for his dress. I kept some milk to boil and went to sweep the house asking Ajay to look after the milk. I started from the hall but Ajay pulled the broom from me and swept the house.

"Nee poyi paal kodhikudha paaru.. Ithu naa pathukuren... "

"Okay!" I shrugged "Ozhuka perukkanum! " I said earning a glare from him.

"Engaluk theriyum madam.. Neenga poyi unga velaya paarunga" he folded his hands.

I twisted my lips and went to the kitchen to make the coffee. Once the milk was boiled, I transferred them to two cups where I have put coffee powder and sugar. I took both the cups to the balcony. Ajay gathered all the waste in the dustpan and put it in the dustbin. He put the broomstick and dustpan in its place and came to the balcony after washing his hands.

He sat beside me on the grass mat spread on the balcony and we sipped the coffee breathing each others prescence. Two little kids were playing in the balcony of the apartment exactly opposite to our view. Ajay and I stared each other at the same time. He smiled at me. I smiled back. I laid on his shoulders and we watched the kids. A little girl wearing a white frock was giggling with her hands full of clay while a boy wearing a T-shirt and shorts was tickling her.

I kept my mug aside and looped my hands around his arm lying on his shoulders. He was staring the kids with a smile.

"Cute ah irukanga la Devi ma" he said admiring them.

I nodded looking at them. I couldn't take my eyes off the girl child. She was so little and cute.

"Antha ponnu romba cute ah irukka la jay" I said.

He nodded "Namma veetlayum ipdi kutties iruntha nalla irukum la" he said and I bit my lips expecting this.

I do trust him to have kids with him. I love him. I would love to have kids with him. Though I wasn't interested in married life and kids, now I want everything. A simple beautiful family with him. It gives me glitters thinking of giving birth to his children. Giving birth is scary but the family life I would get after giving birth is dreamy.

I intertwined my fingers with him. He looked at me and our eyes locked. He leaned in and pressed his forehead with mine.

"Kutty ah cute ah naughty ah oru girl baby... Silent ah soft ah oru boy baby.. Nalla irukum la" he said rubbing my hands with his thumb.

I nodded "Enak antha maari oru girl baby venum jayy"

"Tharen" he said kissing my head.

I gasped and looked at him. He winked at me. I blushed and hit his chest.

"Ti... Time aayiduch.. Naa kelamba poren" I said getting up. He chuckled behind me.

I put the mug to wash and went to take a bath. Ajay took his clothes and went to the other room to get ready. I washed my hair with a shampoo. After a satisfying bath, I exited the bathroom wrapping my body in a towel. I wore my underwears keeping double pad to avoid leakage, inskirt, and blouse and admired my body infront of the mirror. I wonder how Ajay would react seeing me like this.

Will he like me?

I do look sexy. I smiled at myself. Yes I love myself and I am proud. I started draping the saree around me leaving the pallu in a single pleat. I dried my hair with the dryer and combed it. I left my hair free and applied minimal makeup. I took out the maroon lipstick and applied it slightly. Perfect. I have no idea where he is taking me but I am quite excited.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Ajay handsome as ever tying his wrist watch wearing a white shirt and brown slacks. He looked at me and his mouth parted. I smiled to myself seeing him openly sighting me. I snapped my fingers at him and he came out of the trance.

"Pahh ipo enak veliya pogave thonalaye" he kept his either hand on my waist and pulled me to him.

"Ayyadaa" I pushed him away.

"Semmaya irukkiye dii" his eyes went down my body.

I caught his chin and pulled his face up.

"Kannu eppo paaru angaye poguthu" I pushed his cheeks.

"Irukrath ore oru pontati.. Avala thane paaka mudiyum" he pulled me more closer.

"Ama.. Ama" I pinched his cheek.

"Seri va konjo vela irukku" he pulled me towards the vanity table. He took some sindoor from the box and stroked it on my partition and pulled out the thali chain that was between my saree and blouse.

"Romba thaan" I shook my head at him.

He smirked "Vaa vaa polam.. Time aachu"

He hurried me out. We locked the door and went downstairs using the lift. Ajay started the car once I was seated on the passenger seat. He was driving slowly amidst the traffic while I was trying my maximum to not show my impatient self.

"Enga thaa jay porom?" I asked losing my patience.

"Porumai porumai thangame" he said concentrating on the road.

His car entered into an apartment premises. He stopped the car in the parking and asked me to get down. I looked at him confused. He locked the car and took out something that looked like a gift from the backseat. He entered the lift and pressed the 10th floor.

"Puthu apartment vaanga poriya?" I asked him.

"Summa thaa vayen di"

I pouted.

We reached the floor and he lead me to an apartment. I was looking around the posh building trying to guess what he is upto. He knocked the last apartment of the corridor.

Somebody opened the door and I gasped.

-

Hey guys,

How was the Chapter?

And Jay enga kootit ponaan? Ennava irukum??

Continue Reading