EYES | Blue Lock

Od pumpkimpz

"This emotion, 'liking'... is it necessary in order to win?" - To which Bachira forces his friend to socializ... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

8

2K 82 15
Od pumpkimpz

The members shot their eyes towards their former Captain.

"Akashi-san." Furihata's jaw literally dropped upon hearing Kuroko.

T-this is the captain of generation of miracles...?!!!

Akashi Satomi..!!

Just as Shidou was about to run (dive) towards the pink haired female, a hand held the back of his collar, halting his steps. The blonde immediately glared at Bachira.

"I wouldn't do that if I were 'ya. Trust me." Bachira still had his playful smile intact. But there was something different compared to what he usually is.

If Tomi-chan gathered all the members of gom here today, there must be a reason.

Isagi also stood from his seat, but he couldn't move any further. His eyes never left the pink haired female infront of him, so many questions swirling in his mind. Why does Satomi-chan looks different..? And those eyes...why can't I recognize her....? And Bachira.... he's not even making one step towards Satomi.

"Daiki, Ryota, Shintaro, Atsushi, and Tetsuya." Satomi called out.

"I'm glad to see you all again. I'm deeply moved we were all able to meet." Everyone who could hear her tone could hardly tell if she's telling the truth.

"However, there's people in here who doesn't belong. I wish only to speak with my former teammates right now.

Sorry, but could you all leave?"

The others couldn't felt but freeze with that statement. Her tone was commanding. Furihata visibly stiffened to where he was standing as if he was nailed to the concrete.

Kise poured Yukimiya an apologetic look, to which he only replies with a nod. It wasn't their fault being here, however Kise felt a bit responsible for that.

They weren't that near at all. However, Satomi did not want them around the area. And she made it very clear.

Bachira only smiled. "You heard the woman." He spoke in a low tone as he tried so hard to pull together his team mates without causing any ruckus but they weren't much of a help. They didn't wanna leave out of nowhere. Why would they?

"Are you serious Bachira?" Reo whispered. He didn't even know why he was whispering he just felt he had to.

That moment, Furihata met Akashi's gaze and lost control with his legs which were now shaking. I wish I could leave.....but I can't move...!

Kuroko noticed the discomfort his team mate felt. "Furihata-kun,"

"You're no fun. Don't exclude us." Just then, a hand tapped Furihata's shoulder. He was surprised to say the least.

Everyone 's eyes shot at the new comer who just broken the ice. A tall red haired male with slight tanned skin.

"Kagami!"

"I'm back, we can talk later. First...." He greeted his team mate and brought his attention back to the pink haired female. If he was telling the truth, she was kinda hot, but he didn't like how her eyes was judging his whole being.

"You're Akashi right? Glad to meet you." Satomi stared down at Kagami and didn't say a word. The others couldn't help but fall silent.

The pink haired began to walk towards to the people infront of her, more specifically, Kagami.

"Shintaro, could I borrow those scissors?"

Midorima furrowed his brows, but nonetheless handed her the pair of scissors. "Why do you need them for?"

"My hair is annoying me, I've been wanting to trim it. But first...." Satomi's blank dual colored eyes met his red ones.

"You're Kagami-kun, aren't you?"

Their eyes widened in shock when Satomi suddenly thrashed the scissors towards Kagami. The red haired male immediately moved but he still felt a sting on his cheek as a drop of blood flow from the sudden attack.

Isagi and the others couldn't believe what he just witnesed. Satomi was really trying to stab him. And if he was slow he could've been blind by now...! What is she thinking?!

An unnerving smile displayed from her lips. "My, my, I'm surprised you managed to dodge that. In light of that display of grace, I'll forgive you this time. However there will be no second chance."

"When I tell you to leave, leave. In this world winning is everything. Winners are affirmed completely and losers are denied completely. "Akashi used the scissors the strands of her bangs that was clouding her vision. Kagami was still in a state of shock, his eyes never leaving the girl.

"I've never lost to anything before, and I never will. Because I always win, and I am always right." Those deep red and gold colored orbs stared deeply to Kagami's whole being.

"I show no mercy to those who oppose me. Not even my own parents."

This made Kagami grit his teeth furiously. She was insane.

With that, Akashi hands the scissors back to Midorima, and turned away. "Well then, I'm leaving. I just wanted to say hello to everyone today." She spoke calmly, this immediately annoyed Aomine.

After waiting for that long...?!

"Huh?! Don't be rediculous Akashi! You summoned us just to say that?" He knotted his brows, glaring at the pink haired female in front of him.

Satomi stopped on her tracks and faced him. "No...I actually wanted to confirm something. But after seeing your faces, I realized there's no need. No one has forgotten our promise."

"Everything's fine then, the next time we meet will be at the court." With that, the pink haired female slowly vanished from their sight without even pouring her friends one small glance.

__________

⚽🏀⚽

__________

Hail mary full of grace the lord is with you 🙏🙏🙏

Isagi created a group chat.

Bachira
Wtt what's this Isagi ahshahshahs

Reo
I can't with the name

Chigiri
😭😭

Shidou
Hey why is there another gc
Oh and my wife isn't here

Rin
I will seriously burn your house down

Isagi
BITCJ I'M TERRIFIED
WHAT THW FUCK JUST HAPPENED EARLIER

Otoya
same

Chigiri
I know
It's like Satomi changed all of a sudden

Karasu
Those eyes......those eyes .....will haunt me in my sleep

Yukimiya
It sure is something
But the fact that she called them all in the last minute and they still managed to attend says a LOT

Chigiri
That was the first time I saw all of them together in person

Niko
It still gives me the chills

Otoya
Iknow. Damn now I'm scared of Satomi

Kunigami
Why? What happened?

Isagi
SHE ALMOST STABBED SOMEONE WITH SCISSORS

Kunigami
What?!

Rin
What

Shidou
wdym that was freakin hot

Bachira
She could've killed u if I wasn't quick enough to stop u you know

Shidou
I would've died with no regrets

Reo
........

Nagi
Satomi-chan didn't even say hi to me. I'm sad

Kunigami
I don't understand. Why would she do that?

Niko
She wanted to talk to her former teammates alone, but we were there

Otoya
she asked us to leave

Karasu
Then this red haired guy came and told her not to exclude them

Kunigami
and?

Reo
That's pretty much it

Rin
Wait, that's all that happened?

Bachira
It was because she told us to leave and DIDN'T

Rin
So someone disobeyed her order.

Kunigami
Still. Don't you think its a bit much?

Chigiri
she's literally a different person than before.
She was like....

[Chigiri sent a voice message]

"I show no mercy to those who oppose me, not even my own parents."

Bachira
Woah your Satomi impression is really accurate!

Reo
Wtf

Chigiri
Bitch that's not my point!

Kunigami
Did she really try and stab someone?

Isagi
YES
i still don't understand. Was Satomi always like that?

Bachira
Of course not! That wasn't Tomi-chan.

Reo
we all saw her, you moron

Bachira
It's kind of a long story but,
There always has been two sides of Akashi Satomi.
And frankly, I never liked that other side of hers....she was difficult to read and it makes me lonely!

Chigiri
Dude

Reo
So why don't you talk to her about it

Bachira
Because I don't wanna die

Shidou
Coward

Bachira
SHUT UP

Aryu
I'm concerned more about her hair. How could she cut that so perfectly without a mirror

Niko
what im really concerned about is how Shidou went and collected all her hair after everone left.

Yukimiya
WHAT

Reo
BITCH

Chigiri
dude you're sick

Shidou
Bitch this is a memorabilia
In case Satomi gets famous ya know

Rin
What an excuse. I'm calling the cops

Shidou
I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING

Isagi
Calling 9-1-1

_______________

⚽🏀⚽

________________

A certain red haired male stood along the halls of the stadium. It was quite peculiar for him to be seen in a basketball game considering he played soccer his whole life and never thought of being interested in other sports than it.

However, one person has caught his attention. A person who possessed raw talent and ego, it was no other than Akashi Satomi whom he had met in a prestigious sports camp years ago.

And he hasn't stopped convincing her to switch sports since then.

Itoshi Sae sat on one of the seats where he had a clear view of a certain basketball team, his elbows resting on the arm rest while his jaw planted on his knuckles. In his line of vision appeared a pink haired female wearing a rakuzan jacket.

______________

⚽ Bachira wanted to say something, but was afraid to jeopardize his friendship with Satomi.

⚽ He cares for her too much

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

99.1K 5.3K 56
❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗘𝗥. 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇.. ...
71.3K 2.2K 27
"ISAGI I MISS YOU BRO COME BACK. why tf am i in a groupchat.. UHM." isagi yoichi your bestfriend adds you into a groupchat when he arrived at blue lo...
27.9K 1.3K 14
Blue lock x fem!reader Shidou Ryusei x fem!reader ↠𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you, the ex of Itoshi sae gets added into a group full of footballers
7.9K 414 13
As an employee of Blue Lock, all the preparation has paid off as the games begin! You work as part of the equipment crew for Blue Lock and as you con...