Love Between Two Overlords...

By TheLifelessTransBoy

This is a VoxVal fanfiction Vox and Valentino meet and become business partners. But with all the 'benefits'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Halloween Special - A bit late
Just some informations
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update Informations

Chapter 4

2.1K 36 34
By TheLifelessTransBoy

Vox's POV:

I started waking up but didn't opened my eyes. I felt comfortable in those blankets. I must be on a bed. Wait!... a bed! What happened last night? Shit!

I opened my eyes and threw the blankets off me. I realized I was just in my underwear. I looked around me and analyzed the room, it was very big and the bed must be a king's size. The room was quite fancy and clean. The bed was so comfortable I almost didn't want to get up but I had to.

I sat up, I started playing the record of last night that my screen save automatically... What the actual fuck!!!!! How could this pimp, this overlord of lust just took care of me and was so gentle, what the hell?!?! And why the fuck am I blushing?!?!?!

I finally retrieved control over my thoughts and noticed a piece of paper on the nightstand. I took it and read it.

"Good morning darling~, I hope you slept well. So last night, you seemed quite uncomfortable in your clothes so a took the liberty to take them off. Your welcome. If you wanna wear anything, I have clothes that seem to fit your size in the bottom drawer. To change the subject, if you feel like doing some work, I left the business partnership contract on the desk, feel free to modify some stuff if you don't agree with them, we'll discuss it later. Finally, if you want to find me, I'll probably be in my office at x floor, room xxxx. Can't wait to see ya Voxxy~"

How can this guy be so professional but still makes stupid nicknames.

I stood up and looked for the drawers. He was right, all the clothes in the top drawers were big. I looked in the last drawer and find clothes my size, it was all comfortable clothing, so I just took a grey hoodie and black pants.

I was now totally awake, so I headed to the desk. I sat on the chair and took the stack of paper. I read it slowly to not miss any details. The pimp must have thought of this partnership for a long time because it contained everything. All the contract details were perfectly written, I could perfectly know what benefits it gives both of us. Damn, if only I had employees that could give me a flawless work like this one.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. I went to open it. It was simply an employee. The moment he saw me, he started looking scared. "Valentino... asked to give this... to the... person... in this room.,, I'll take my leave now..." he then left as fast as he can. I was kinda dumbfounded.

I took the plate of food the demon gave me and at the same moment my stomach growled. I guess it was a good timing.

Once I finished, I left the room and found myself in an empty corridor. I walked to the elevator and went to the floor where Val was supposed to be. There was many demons in the corridor but the few there was gave me mostly shocked looks. I walked to the door I was supposed to go. I knocked.

"Yes, you may come in" said a voice on the other side. I entered the room. What I found was Valentino at his desk talking to probably one of the workers in the facility. The room was filled with posters, probably most of them were from presentations of porn shows. It is a porn studio after all.

When I went in, Valentino put all his attention to me. He made a hand movement to the worker, probably to tell him to leave, 'cause that's what he did.

"Ha, the overlord I was just waiting to see!" He said to me with a big smirk. "How was your morning darling~?"

This guy really gets on my nerve. "It was alright I guess. Anyway, I read your contract, it's actually surprisingly well done."

"Of course it is well done" he respond. Oups, I think I hurt his ego a little bit, it made me smile. "So what is your answer for the partnership, dear~" he asked.

"Well... after consideration, I agree." I said looking at him with a big smile. "So, do we have a deal Valentino?" I held my hand for him to shake it. "We sure do, sweetheart~" he answered taking my hand.

I let go of his hand. "So, since this is done, I'll return to my company. I've got some work to do."

"Why leaving so soon? Yesterday, you seemed terribly tired and stressed out, you should forget a bit about your work and take a break."

I let out a small tired laugh and a sigh. "Well, Val... I'm sure you know about employment... And I have some incompetent employees that don't know how to do the job correctly. But I can't fire almost half of all my staff, can't I?" I said a bit exasperated with my life.

I heard Valentino let out a a laugh. "Yeah I understand, but still..." he stood up and started walking towards me "...you should learn to take time for yourself. And calling me 'Val' is new, didn't think you'd be the type to give nickname sugar~"

Shit, I didn't even realized I called him that. "You're one to talk with all the names you called since we met" I responded. He let out another laugh. He was now in front of me.

"Now, let's return to the previous subject" he said while putting one of his hand on the side of my screen stroking it softly. I could just push his hand away, but I decided not to. His touch was quite comforting.

"You should take some vacation, for how tense you are, you need to calm down, relax, enjoy yourself..." he said looking straight into my eyes. "And it's gonna start today" he continued.

What the hell does he mean by that... he then continued "Today, you're gonna take it slow, I'll make you visit this wonderful studio of mine, and later, let me take you out for dinner and let's talk about ourselves to learn more of who we're working with. How does it sound for you Voxxy~"

I knew he was waiting for my answer. Should I really take a day off? What he told me didn't sound bad. It's true I need a break, I've been overworking myself lately... but... fuck it!!! I'm taking a break.

"Alright, I need a day off anyway!" I finally said putting one of my hand on my face out of annoyance of thinking if I'm gonna regret it.

He moved his own hand that was still on the side of my screen away and started walking towards the door. He then turned to me again holding his hand out "So, let's start this tour shall we?"

I didn't took his hand, but walked next to him. "We shall" I answered.

We walked out of the pimp's office and he started taking me to different floors and rooms, explaining everything about his establishment.

His business was actually interesting. Who knows how vast was the porn industry...

The building was huge, there was so much in there. This moth demon was really not a joke, he really knew his business, it was impressive.

The tour must have been finished because he turned to look at me and said "So, this is mostly it, if you want you can come and watch one of the films I create. There is one running right now, or if you prefer you can return to my room to relax until I finish my work."

Well, it wouldn't hurt to watch. "Alright let's see this show of yours" I said. He smiled "you sure? The films I produce can be quite intense" Does he think I'm fucking new to this, I watched pornos before, maybe not the ones from his industry, but I'm not innocent.

I looked at him with anger "I'm not a fucking virgin, you asshole!" It was probably the reaction he was expecting, cause he just laughed. It must have been a trick to hurt my pride. This bitch, he really knows how to get what he wants.

"It's this way Voxxy~, follow me" he said as he started walking. This guy really gets on my nerve.

We finally arrived to a VIP room. We had a great view of the stage. There were cameras a bit everywhere and big bright lights. In the middle of the stage was the actors of the show. And I admit, Valentino was right, it was intense, with all those fetishist things, and this atmosphere. Those actors really knew their deal, their acts, their movements turning horny fantasies into reality, the eroticism of it also. This really bring adults films to a higher level.

I turned my attention back to Val. He was sitting on the couch of the room with some papers on his lap. He seemed to be working.

As I was looking at him, he patted the spot next to him. "Why not sit down darling~, you'll be able to enjoy more the show if your comfortable." He said keeping his eyes on his paperwork.

It was actually a good idea, so I did as he said. I took a small look at his work by pure curiosity. He noticed it, he smiled and said "Curious are we, darling~"

I just looked at him and he moved his paper to show me. "I'm looking trough a deal with a buyer of some narcotics my company produce. My dealers said they were a good bargain." He said. "Interesting" I said.

I was surprised that he was so open of his business. He is surely not afraid of being taking down.

I have to admit that the pimp arrived at the top quickly for a reason. His enterprise was everything sinners would want. Drugs, porns to make people sex addicts and always wanting more out of it. He really knew how to get fame and wealth.

It surely was a good deal to work with him. But still, who knows maybe he has hidden intentions.

Valentino returned to his work and I was not paying attention to the porn in front of me. I decided to take a moment to explore hell trough my cameras. Nothing interesting was happening, no turf wars, no fights... even when I was searching Alastor, my rival, I couldn't find him.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my screen, I returned my mind to my body and looked at the demon disturbing my spying. It was the moth, he had a questioning look on his face. "What was that? You like blackout or went offline" he asked "Oh, I was just searching for something interesting trough out my tech, it's something I do often" I answered. He just nod.

"The performance is finished, you can go do whatever you want for the time I finish those papers, then I come get you for the dinner" he added later. I didn't even realize that I was 'gone' so long, so I just nod and stood up. I needed to stretch anyway, sitting for a long time was quite tiring for my body.

I decided to return to Val's room. On my way I though of this dinner we'll have. Where would he take me? What would we talk about? He said it to know more about each other, but it's not like I'm gonna say everything about me, he's still some kind of stranger. I walked trough the corridors deep in thoughts waiting for tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 916 31
Since the moment he walked in the hotel doors Angel had a thing for the all and powerful radio demon. With a glance to a kiss one thing lead to anoth...
1.7K 41 10
Daily struggles of the vees Kind of follows the original story but with occasional differences. >angst, fluff, and jus being silly< {PLEASE REQUEST...
30.4K 386 18
γ…€γ…€ γ…€ ❛ π‡π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜•π˜–π˜•π˜š βœγ…€γ…€ β€Ώ I - '' Hazbin Hotel" β™‘ ● About Romantic or platonic things (mostly romantic, what are u expected) on the hazb...
35.5K 722 18
Plot description: Y/n a new overlord, She's already became one of the strongest overlords only being here for 8 months. Her rise in power has caught...