Cold Bones Embrace (UTMV X OC...

By Deadly_Beasty

!!!!THIS IS A SANSES X OCS/ SELF-INSERTS BOOK!!!! ||20,172 words|| The cover was made by my good pal @horror... More

Prologue | Lights Out
1| Drag
2| Tek It
4| Money
5| Show Me How
6| 1901
7| This December
8| Half Broken Japanese
9| Frankly Mr.Shankly
10| Something Good can Work
11 | Back to the Old House

3|Problems

30 1 1
By Deadly_Beasty

•Tied up and branded, locked in a cage, I say I'm gonna stage a great escape.•
|PLUTO|

•••

Pluto woke up at the average time for someone as mentally ill as he, to wake up.

3am.

Yep, that's the only correct answer, something inside his head screamed at him every second until he woke up. Maybe it was just the DID.

Yeah maybe.

Shut the fuck up.

Oh gods, the arguing started once more, Pluto really couldn't take this anymore. At least he was perfect for early shifts at a job, though job employment was a hard deal around here.

Around eight years ago, a fuck ton of businesses shut down after the goddamn event, the event that's practically prohibited to talk about, but he wasn't here to talk about that.

Pluto was dwindling on his last savings, so he really needed a job and fast. There was only about four places he was willing to try for a job, the pizza place, the post office, the cemetery, and the mental hospital. Really the last two were there as back up in case postman or pizza delivery guy didn't work out.

Pluto sighed a moment, standing up to find some fucking food before the only screaming in his head was that of hunger.

Problems am I right?

It didn't bother him too much now, the only times it really bothered him was when he could practically physically feel his bones inside his body. Disgustingly wet. Maybe he should just smash his head against a wall and give up?

Pulling himself out of his house, dressed in the same outfit he'd been wearing for like a week, he stepped outside, the sun wasn't up yet, because it was 3am, perfect time to go check the post office for job applications.

Realizing quite quickly that nothing would be open, Pluto immediately stepped back into his house, to listen to some music at dangerously high levels or watch Tv until a reasonable time, like 7am.

•••

Throwing on a second coat as he got cold, Pluto checked the time, finding it to be right on time, his head unusually silent.

Slightly worried, he didn't have time to hang around as he ran out the house to his car, getting in it and starting it up.

Pulling out of the slightly precarious driveway, he bid the house goodbye, driving down the street, and after around five seconds he found himself at the post office.

That and the church were the closest things to his house, and he wasn't about to sign up to be some shitty priest of a religion he didn't even believe in.

Walking up the steep steps, he opened the door, hearing the jingle of a bell rigged to announce his presence.

"Howdy 'o, what brings ya to the post office? Package? Important documents? We won't bend them too bad," a quite charismatic post man walked from the back up to the counter, a thin plastic wall dividing him from Pluto.

"I was just gonna see if you got any job openings?" Pluto mumbled, watching as the post man went back to the back to grab a sheet, coming back and handing it and a clipboard to Pluto.

"Here just fill this simple sheet out and we'll get back to you in a jiffy!" The post man smiled and Pluto was a bit unsettled, taking a step back to fill the sheet out.

It had simple things to fill out on it, like phone number, address, schooling, experience. Let's just say Pluto did not have nearly enough experience or schooling, but he had a good heart.

Like that means anything in particular nowadays.

"Here," after a few minutes, Pluto handed the form back, the post man smiling and taking it.

"Just lemme scan this over a second, ta' see if your cut out," The post man looked over the sheet, before holding it back out to Pluto and pointing to the school part, "Everything looks righteo' just looks like you missed a smidgeon here buddy, what college did you go to?"

"College? Ah- I never went to college, I was in the last few years of school when the Ebott Event happened, fuckin' shook me up," Pluto shrugged a bit, finding it easier to look out the window attached to the door than look the guy in the eyes.

"Ah, sorry for your losses," The post man spoke, with a feigned apologetic tone, Pluto could've sworn he heard the man say something along the lines of 'fucking monsters' and that's when he decided he did not want to be colleagues with the guy.

"You know, it seems I ain't cut out after all, I'm just gonna go," Pluto gestured to the door before walking out, slamming it behind him.

Stupid man thinks all monsters are at fault hm?

Pluto had a lot of sympathy for the monsters, it was a given, monsters were just another one of those groups who were discriminated against and labeled as 'evil', especially after the Ebott event. It wasn't fair.

The whole of the population, thousands of monsters were all being blamed for the actions of around four or five. It wasn't even confirmed what had been done, neither had the perpetrators been caught.

All Pluto knew was that not all monsters were bad, and like every other population discriminated against someday it would get better, it doesn't mean it wouldn't get worse first though.

Screw the say nothing bill, this deserves to be spoken about!

He bumped into someone leaving the post office snapping out of his thoughts quickly as he basically bashed foreheads with them in his rush to leave.

"For fucks sakes-" the stranger growled out, dropping a thick stack of letters they were carrying.

"Fucking hell," Pluto gripped his head a moment before locking eyes with the stranger, a skeleton monster with one gold tooth.

"You gotta fuckin' problem?" The skeleton glared at Pluto for a moment before just huffing and looking away still visibly upset.

"None whatsoever, but I wouldn't mail your letters in this post office, dude in there's a piece of shit monsterphobe," Pluto rolled his eyes, picking up some of the strewn about letters and handing them to the skeleton.

"Fell." The monster suddenly blurted, scowling like a wild animal, Pluto was confused a moment.

"What?" Pluto shook his head, almost in disbelief unsure if he misheard the monster or if they were even speaking English. Maybe monsters had a different language that humans couldn't understand, who knows.

"My name." The monster just kept scowling, basically blocking the path for Pluto to leave, "Fell is my name."

"Oh-, mines Pluto," Pluto just stared at his car a moment, wishing he could be there instead of here.

"Like the dog from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?" Fell chuckled a moment and Pluto got pissed for a moment.

"The fuck? No! Like the name of the planet!" Fell finally stepped away when Pluto was close to shouting at him.

"See ya 'round space boy," Fell watched for a moment as Pluto walked off to his car, almost a little pissed to be compared to the dog from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, it was clever he could admit, but this guy was kinda a piece of shit, maybe just hostile towards humans but still.

Fuckin' Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. What kinda guy even knows 'bout that shit off the top of their head- skull?

Starting up his car, he pulled out of the gravel square that was the parking lot, he started the longer yet still short drive to the nearest Domino's, finding it to be closed right on the day that Pluto went job searching.

What else was he supposed to do? Read a newspaper for a hundred babysitting ads? Ain't no way in hell he was gonna babysit some redneck brats, knowing this town.

He went to the next place, sighing in his car, highly annoyed at this point. Today just fucking sucked and he was gonna go and feel bad about it when he got home.

Driving by the dilapidated cemetery he came to the quick realization that there was no way that people even worked here. There was blackberries overgrown around the entrance, making it hard to believe they even had a groundskeeper.

Pluto wanted to slam his head into something, though he decided to persevere, showing a rare bit of [DETERMINATION], driving past the cemetery he spent another five minutes wondering whether he wanted to apply to work at the mental hospital at all either, he was quite worried that it would be too hard or almost like taking care of children, which was one thing Pluto refused to do again.

Just no.

Definitely not.

Rolling up to the mental hospital, seeing how the building was relatively new, maybe there wouldn't be too many clients.

Pluto spent around thirty minutes in the car trying to decide whether to go in or not.

Fucking hell.

Stepping out the door of his car, he pondered going in one last time and walked to the door of the building, noticing a flyer, 'Now hiring!' in large words.

No excuses now.

Do we have to?

Pluto opened the door, to be greeted with a tall desk, no one currently at it.

He had time to ponder leaving and he had started taking steps backwards to leave, yet running around the corner came a skeleton, the only noticeable feature being a scar over its left eye and a bright, neon, eye-sore for a purple sweater, Pluto always thought purple was a good color though.

"Wait wait wait up!" The skeleton ran to the desk, palms quietly clacking against the marble or stone that the desk was made of as they slammed it down.

"I was just looking to see if I could get a job here?" Pluto seemed skeptical of this place more and more by the moment.

"I'm Epic, and please get a job here bruh I'm begging you," The skeleton shoved around in drawers for a moment scattering papers everywhere, before pulling out and paper and handing Pluto a fancy pen.

Red flag number one, am I right?

Oh gods, shut up.

Pluto took the pen, glancing at the skeleton, Epic, a moment before filling out the details, the sheet being less extensive than the one at the post office, yet this one actually worked on defining the character of a person and position they want.

"Here," Pluto relayed the sheet back to Epic. Regretting this more and more by the second.

"There's only one patient at the moment, but the cooperate bruh is a piece of shit, got some vendetta against monsters, doesn't let 'em go as fast as the humans," Epic paused before glancing up at Pluto, a moment, staring really.

"That's better than I thought, how much is the pay though? Gotta be able to pay food 'n electric," Pluto mumbled, Epic nodding a moment before stamping the sheet.

"You can start practically now if you wanted, though I'd take the rest of the day off, anyways bruh, it'd be 'round 15 buckeroos an hour, 5-10 am, need a morning caretaker since the other guy is a night owl." Epic muttered that last sentence to himself, all the while Pluto nodded at the time. That wasn't too damn bad, that was livable.

"Cool, see ya tomorrow I guess?" Pluto started to wave before Epic cut him off with one last sentence.

"Oh and avoid the janitor bruh, he's a total creep," Epic waved back as Pluto left. Getting back in his car for what felt like the thousandth time. He was starting to feel sick from the amount of driving he was doing.

What number of red flags were we on again?

'Round 5

Driving back to his house he felt a bit tired. Maybe he could just relax when he got home, watch some tv, quiet the demented screaming inside his head. Gods fucking damnit.

With a slight headache he arrived home and almost face planted on the couch if it wasn't for the fact that doing that likely wouldn't have felt pleasant in the slightest.

Whatever, he didn't really care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 239 16
Horror Axe, the new member of Nightmare's gang, had just joined the gang for a few days. He had been introduced with Error, Killer and Cross. There's...
39.9K 1.7K 14
I have always been unlucky with love huh... I'm the 'Unrequited Love Repeater' that's right. It's almost like Cupid himself hates my entire existence...
1.6K 45 8
Sanscest Oneshots! This is basically a revamp of my old oneshot book that I unpublished. There will be Oneshots from my old book, just (hopefully) be...
17.7K 422 24
Y/N moved from her town in Lumenatia to a kingdom called Detpurroc that rules strictly and selfishly. since women have been restricted from normal jo...