๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...

By thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... More

characters & disclaimers
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty six
thirty seven

thirty five

1.3K 33 10
By thaaprettiestt

Tallahassee, Fl
10:45am

"yeah, ima be done in like the next 20 minutes" i answered tyler as we were on the phone while i was getting my hair done. "aight bet, let me know when you done so we could go" he told me hanging up them i put my phone back down on my lap.

i sat down patiently as my hairstylist did my hair and stuff and it felt so good on my hair, my eyes kept closing cause i was getting tired but we was almost done anyway.

she finished my hair combing it out as the comb smoothly combed through my long hair. she took some few pictures of my hair for her instagram, and i told her to send me them so i could post mine too.

she sent me the video and of course y'all know my man was the one that paid for it. after that, i left the store getting into my car not driving yet but going through my phone trying to find a song to connect to the car.

i texted tyler that i was on my way before i started the car and drove off. i drove to his house and when i go there, i parked my car at then end of the road walking to his house.

when i got there, kenzie opened the door as i said hi to her and walked in. we were actually going on a yacht today in Miami then staying there for a while.

"okay paris done got her hair did" kenzie hyped me up smiling. "yup" i brushed my hand through my hair. i waited for them to get ready and get their stuff.

"where the birthday boy at?" i looked at kenzie and asked her as she closed the door. "he in the room" she pointed down the hall. i walked down the hall looking in the rooms and i came inside one of the rooms seeing justin and tyler sitting down on the bed.

i went up to justin giving him a hug while he was sitting down making him fall over. "happy birthday!!!!" i told him dragging the 'y' in "birthday". "thank you" he said while i was still hugging him then i got off him and tyler was side eyeing me.

"boy why you lookin at me like that?" i mugged him. "so you just gon walk right past me?" he asked. "nigga it's not your birthday" i laughed. "and i was finna give you a hug too, but now you not getting one" i rolled my eyes at him.

@PARISSLYNN POSTED A PHOTO

parisslynn how he not gone tell his friends😍
liked by luhtyler_ and ddosama
48,563 likes | 287 comments

user6272 😍😍😍😍😍

user0008 okay parisss!

grimeyjit._ damn sis🔥🔥

amoraaa_ 😍😍😍

user788 5 ⭐️

@kenziemeekss she badd🔥

__________________________

we flew to miami and we were already there on our way to the yacht for justin's birthday because that's what he wanted to do.

we pulled up to yacht with the rest of them and we all had got food and stuff chillin at first because they started moving the yacht. i was not even finna go in the water because i had just got my hair done but i was still having fun.

a few other people came, like justin and tyler's friends that justin invited. i was in my cute lil swimsuit and me tyler and mckenzie were sitting down on the outside of the yacht chillin.

justin had some of his friends there too that were girls on they kept on looking at tyler and i wasn't feeling that, like i know my man fine, but damn.

we were moving and soon the yacht was in the middle of the ocean and we had music playing and everything. tyler and justin decided to jump in the water together and at this time, the sun was going down but we was still lit.

they both jumped in the pool and i had out my phone out recording them while everyone else surrounded them watching as well laughing.

they swam back holding on to the boat and came back up. tyler grabbed a towel next to him drying himself off. after that we decided that we was finna go on the jetskiis so we got some and me and Tyler went on one and i did not trust him to drive me around in that but i still did it.

kenzie went on with var, then justin went with one of his female friends that was there. i put on my life vest sitting behind tyler as he was already on holding onto the handles of the jetski ready to start already.

"don't be going crazy and shit now" i told tyler holding onto him. he just laughed knowing damn well he wasn't gonna listen to a word that i was saying. var started driving off first with kenzie and they was going hella fast, after, tyler went and we was going hella fast too making me hold onto tyler a little tighter.

he started going all over the place making me get scared, and i felt like he was doing that shit on purpose just to get me scared because there was no reason for him to be doing all that extra shit to the point where the jetski jumped up a little bit.

we were on the jetski for a little while until it started to get dark outside and the sun was setting so we made it back to the yacht and got back on the boat. it was a really big yacht, like really big that it had two stories and it was mostly justin's friends there but tyler knew some of them.

it was officially night time and it was so dark out but the yacht had lights inside and out of it and it looked really nice at night as well. everyone was on the top deck dancing and stuff with the music playing on some of justin's friends was twerking on him and his lil friends were hyping him up and shit.

tyler was sitting down next to where everything was happening and he told me to come over then i started dancing on him and i know he like when i be doing that shit. he was sitting down slouched with his white t-shirt on because he put on a shirt after a while.

and he was looking so good with his chain on him and everything, like white tees really be making you look finer and nobody could tell me different. i was grinding on his lap while the music was playing in the back as he places his hands on my ass controlling me.

i turned looking back at it and he was cheesing hard as fuck holding onto my hips while i was on his lap. he pulled me back then just started hugging me from there. he let go from hugging me then we got up fixing his pants telling me to come.

i grabbed my phone from the seat and followed him as we walked down the stairs to go to the bottom deck leaving everybody else on the top vibing to the music that was being played. i follwed behind him being careful as i was walking down the stairs and we sat down on the little chair thing on the boat that had a good view of the water.

he had a blunt that he was rolling and he just continued rolling it as we sat down next to each other. we sat down and i had both my legs on his lap as i sat up and he was rolling up. "you look so handsome" i said lowly to him admiring the way he looked at the moment making him smile.

he lit up the blunt then smoked it letting the smoke blow out his mouth and fly away. "wow you not gone say thank you?" i tilted my head asking him. "thank you" he chuckled taking another hit of the blunt.

"you told anybody we was talking again?" he asked looking at me. "no" i answered. his eyes started searching then he stared into my eyes and there was so much tension because he was grinning making me look back at him in the eyes smiling and keeping eye contact.

i smiled hard as fuck, "stop looking at me like that" i blushed trying not to make eye contact with him after but he was still looking at me with his glossy eyes. then he pulled closer holding on my face as we went closer until my lips met his tilting our heads and i felt my heart pounding from the kiss.

we pulled away with his hand still holding the side of my face, he looked at me smiling making me smile at him as we pulled in for another kiss. after that kiss, we pulled away and i felt so good after because his kisses always do something to me.

"here" he held the blunt out passing it to me as i took it from his hand taking a pull. "i haven't smoked in a minute" i shook my head as i took the blunt out my mouth blowing the smoke out. i took another pull before passing him back his blunt.

my phone was face down next to me then i picked it up looking on instagram for a little bit while tyler was smoking. i turned off my phone placing it down next to me face up. i got a notification from a random app making my phone turn on showing the lockscreen.

tyler looked over at my phone seeing it turn on. he looked at me then looked back at the phone. "hold up" he said picking up my phone looking at the lockscreen. "bro what the fuck" he made a face showing me the lockscreen of my phone.

"what happened?' i asked cluelessly. "why you got this nigga as yo lock screen" he mugged me getting a little mad i could hear it in his voice. "whats wrong with it?" i looked at him. "paris, im being foreal, ion got time for all this stupid ass games" he got mad at me.

my lockscreen had a picture of david on it. "so you telling me, you don't see the problem with this right here?" he showed my phone to me. i shook my head 'no'. "okay, but if i was my change my lock screen to a picture of asia right now, what you gon do? you gon be mad right?" he asked me.

"yes?' i said slowly. "exactly so i dont know why you think this shit is funny" he looked at me as i took my legs off him and he got up throwing my phone on the chair and walked away. i picked up my phone following him. "tyler wait, i forgot to change it" i laughed a little still following him.

he went inside and sat down going on his phone with a straight face looking angry as fuck but not wanting to talk. i went and sat next to him. "bae, im sorry" i looked at him but he wouldn't look up at me.

"guess what?" i asked but he didn't reply still swiping on his phone. "guess what?" i asked again and he didn't even flinch, he was so mad. "bae" i said again. "bae, its a prank" i laughed making him annoyed.

i started laughing and i could tell that he was just so annoyed and over with me. "bae it's a prank, stop acting like that" i laughed. "nah cause you keep playing with me bro" he said with a angry tone. "i just wanted to see how you was gon react" i smiled of how good i got him because he was foreal mad.

"nah change it to me" he told me. "alright fine, but you still mad?" i laughed and he didn't answer because it was obvious that he was still mad. i kept on laughing because it was funny to me but he still had on a straight face.

i changed my lock screen to a picture of tyler then i turned my phone to him showing the picture and he looked up and nodded.

so me and tyler was just sitting down inside the yacht and we seen someone walking towards us and when they got closer we realized who it was then he dapped up tyler as he got up. "yo wasguud monte" tyler smiled as he dapped up his friend monte.

he gave me a hug after while i was sitting down, tyler sat back down and monte stood in front of us. "dang paris, ian seen you inna minute. how yall been? he asked. "we been good, chillin and shit" tyler nodded "yeah" i agreed. "so justin invited you?' i asked. "yeah yeah' he nodded.

"why he ain't tell us?" i looked over at tyler and he shrugged. "wow yall still together after that blind date" monte said proudly. "yeah you did yo shit" tyler nodded making me smile.

"we should make another video, word" monte suggested. "i bet yall it's gone blow up like the last one" he told us. "but what video we gone do?" i asked him. "hmm.." he thought. "i could put yall in the hot seat" he came up with an idea. me and tyler looked at each other. "yeah i think that'll be fye" he nodded. "but i thought that we wasnt telling nobody that we was talking to each other again?" i turned to tyler and asked him lowly.

"they was gone find out some how" he chuckled. "you right" i nodded turning back to monte. "but yeah, we could do that" i nodded telling monte. "alright bet, i got yall. just hit me up whenever yall tryna shoot it" he told tyler and i. "aii bet" tyler nodded dabbing up monte.

"aight ima just leave yall, ima be upstairs" monte told us going to the top deck of the yacht where most of the people were. when monte left, me and tyler was still sitting down next to each other and he was on his phone listening to beats.

"nigga why is you listening to beats right now? i mugged him because he was not serious. "nigga we aint even doing nothing" he mugged me. after a while we went back on the top deck where everyone else was and just enjoyed the rest of the night.

_______________________

few days later....
3:56pm

we was in the car sitting down waiting for monte to start the video. "nah this is bringing back hella memories" i smiled as i sat down in the drivers seat. tyler sat in the passangers seat on his phone while monte was in the back trying to do something on his camera.

when monte was done with that he set the camera up on the dashboard about to start the video. he pressed record starting the video. "y'all ready?" he asked us. "yeah" we said in unison.

"what's good YouTube, it's ya boy monte in the building, and today, as yall can see i got my two friends here, tyler and paris" he pointed to us. "im finna be putting them in the hot seat, and i know y'all remember them from the blind date but yeah.

so ima be asking them a few questions and they gotta answer them and be one hundred percent honest. so yeah, before we get into the video man, make sure y'all like, comment, and subscribe. let's get into it, skiiii!!"

"alright y'all so first question, ima try to start off easy. what is one thing y'all don't like about each other" he told us.

"um.... i don't like that he always thinks that he's right. when he's not" i looked into the camera. "i am always right" tyler shrugged. "no you not, you always think that you right but you be hella wrong" i looked at him. "but anyway... one thing i don't like about paris is that she don't know how to shut up" tyler laughed making me look at him with a face.

"she always talking bout something and sometimes ion even be listening cause all she do is talk" he laughed. "wow, but i always listen to you" i looked at him.

"nah but you different, you just be talking" he laughed again. "alright den" i turned to the front not looking at him anymore.

monte looked at his phone for a question then looked back up reading it. "okay, are y'all virgins?" he asked looking at both of us then looking into the camera.

"no" i said first but tyler was just quiet. "nah" he shook his head looking down knowing that his fans was gonna see this. "what is your body count?" monte asked us.

"oh my gosh" tyler face palmed his head making me look over at him. "um mine is three" i said lowly looking into the camera and tylers eyes widened as he looked at me.

he looked back down and said his answer. "yeah same, three" he shrugged. "alright, what's the best song to have sex to" monte asked making us think. "ima have to say.... 'don't' by bryson tiller" i answered then looked at tyler for his answer.

"ion know mane, anything" tyler shrugged. "actually, 'feel it' by jacquees" he answered. "oh yeahh" I nodded. "we- nevermind" i laughed almost slipping up.

"do y'all see y'all still together in the next five years?" monte asked looking up at us. "i meann... yeah i guess" tyler shrugged. "what you mean you guess?" i mugged tyler. "bro i just said i guess".

"if he spend more time with me then yeah i see us still together" i nodded and he just looked at me weird. "okay, who was yall best body?" monte asked looking at his phone.

me and tyler was both quiet at first. we both said each others name at the same time looking at the camera. "bro they gon see this" tyler said lowly putting his head down referring to his fans.

"aight, now who was your worst body" he asked. "um, this girl ha name start with a M" tyler told us. "you gotta say they name" monte told him. "damn, but her name makayla." he said.

"um.. i ain't never had no worst body" i told them. "wow paris" tyler shook his head looking at me.
"next question, are y'all toxic?"

"yes, she's toxic. not me tho" tyler pointed at me making me look at him. "im not toxic, you are" i mugged him. "we both toxic yall" tyler looked into the camera.

"have y'all ever went through each others phone when one of yall was sleep?" he asked. "yes" i answered the question fast. "and what you find?" he asked. "nothing" i answered lowly. "exactly" he nodded.

"ian never went through yo phone" tyler told me. "stop lying bruh, because i be letting you use my phone" i told him. "okay but he asked when the other one is sleep, and when you be sleep i foreal don't be going through your phone." he told me.

"alright last question. have y'all ever cheated on each other?" monte asked us making me and tyler both shut down. "i wanna see what you gone say tyler" i looked at him. "yes i have" he said in a guilty way.

"does it count as cheating if we wasn't talking at the time?" i asked monte. "ion think so" he shrugged. "ion think i ever cheated on you. but im not gone lie i did do some stuff when we wasn't talking." i told tyler being honest.

"what you did?" he asked. "i had sex with somebody" i told him feeling guilty but i guess he didn't even wanna look at me.

monte put his hand over his mouth shockingly. "you mad?" i asked him but not in a rude way. "nah, because i did too" he shrugged not caring after that. my jaw dropped looking at the camera and tyler was being deadass.

i couldn't even get mad at him because i know what i did. after allat, monte decided to close the video up. "alright yall, that's the end of the video. don't forget to like, subscribe and comment down below if y'all want more videos with tyler and paris.

get this video to fifty thousand likes for my next drop." he said to the camera. "and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @montedagoatt and ima put they instagram right here" he pointed down to show where our usernames was gonna be.

"and ima catch y'all later, skii" he said to the camera then i put up the peace sign and kissy face and tyler put up his gang sign before monte grabbed the camera to end the video.

"lemme see yo phone now, since you be going through mine" tyler told me with his hand out and i was hesitant at first.

handing him my phone he already knew the password it was his birthday. he opened my phone going through my stuff like my photos and everything and i was just watching him the whole time.

it was just pictures and videos of me and some of me and tyler then pictures of my dog nova. he exited that app then went to messages "who's kay?" he asked looking at me showing the name kay in messages."

"that's my brother, stop acting stupid, you know that" i rolled my eyes at him because he know damn well he know who kay is.

he tapped on the name 'Chris' seeing a message from like a few days ago that i never opened saying that he missed me.

he showed me my phone not saying anything so that i could explain. "what?" i looked at him tryna act clueless. "you miss him back?" he asked. "no" i shook my head.

"so why is this nigga not blocked" he asked. "i don't know, he still my friend but im not tryna get back with him" i told tyler. "so that's yo ex?" he asked. "yeah" i answered.

he scrolled up looking at our messages but they were mad old because me and chris haven't really talked in a while. "you see, i ain't even reply to his text" i looked at tyler.

he didn't even care anymore going into instagram he checked my dm's and i wasn't even dming that much people, it was mostly my friends from sugarhill and some other people that weren't important at the time .

he handed me back my phone after not finding what he wanted to find. "well im finna go get a haircut" tyler told us and we was finna leave. we got out the car going back into tyler house.

i was so excited because mora was coming over the next day and we was finna get lit.

how y'all feel about this chapter??

follow up right now otw to 100 followers!!! <3
don't forget to vote and comment!!!

STAY TUNEDDD!!!💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1M 43.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
188K 8.2K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...