The Unforgiving (REWRITE)

Von CartoonFF

after his family threw him out, Lincoln ran from home and was never heard from again. 14 years later, Lynn Sr... Mehr

Chapter 1: No Such Luck for The Louds
Chapter 2: Lincoln
Chapter 3: Surrender
Chapter 4: Entering the Maze
Chapter 5: Luna Loud
Chapter 6: Leni Loud
Chapter 7: Libby Loud
Chapter 8: Royal Woods

Announcment

185 6 2
Von CartoonFF

I'm back and I'm glad I am, however, I am going to be making some changes.

1. I will be going back through this and other stories to fix them because I looked back at some earlier chapters (Chapters 7 & 8) and other stories and I wondered what the fuck I was thinking. Despite what I may have said, I had rushed in one way or another and I apologize.

2. I am going to be posting new stories but I will be focusing on trying to end the stories I started after correcting them, stories that will be fixed/edited are: "A Wolf who loves a rabbit" and "All Girls Are the same".

3. "After the War" will be on hold and fixed and given a somewhat new plot, and "The Unforgiving" will not be fixed or edited as I believe it's fine the way it is and will continue to be written, so don't worry about that story.

I will be working on these changes/fixes right away as I have found some new motivation to write again and feel better than I have in a long time. So thank you guys, and I hope you're ready for the new me!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.2K 50 16
I Know the Cover is very Terrifying, Fiery, and Fearing; But here is the ring to it though..👇 This Takes Place to the present and All 6 Seasons of t...
3.8K 14 17
In the story, Luna is the oldest of the loud siblings and leaves to pursue her career in music, but after a visit to a club, becomes up pregnant and...
1.8K 19 16
Lynn's 15th birthday has come along, but her birthday is always the worst day of her life. Why? Because her birthday is on Valentine's Day and she ab...
714 25 8
Lincoln Loud, after suffering for a long time, found an artifact with which he was able to go back in time, but this time he would live his life as a...