SHIRT, charles leclerc

נכתב על ידי lcvedior

feeling lost but i like it █ REAL LIFE+SOCIAL MEDIA, leclerc ... עוד

SHIRT
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆, 2019
CHAPTER ONE, announcement
CHAPTER TWO, chilly monaco mornings
CHAPTER THREE, fashion-ista!
CHAPTER FOUR, good morning barcelona
CHAPTER FIVE, pre-testing jitters
CHAPTER SIX, its not soccer...its football
CHAPTER SEVEN, lightning mcqueen
CHAPTER EIGHT, memory lane
CHAPTER NINE, not-so rookie of you
CHAPTER TEN, rumour has it
CHAPTER ELEVEN, captain obvious
CHAPTER TWELVE, blurred
CHAPTER THIRTEEN, you've been robbed!
CHAPTER FOURTEEN, blazing
CHAPTER FIFTEEN, jpg
CHAPTER SIXTEEN, sparks
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN, cupid's unpleasant surprises
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN, failures and successes
CHAPTER NINETEEN, confusions && confessions
CHAPTER TWENTY, pure lust
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE, patience
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO, smooth criminal
TWENTY THREE, ocean's haze
TWENTY-FOUR, smooth operator
TWENTY-FIVE, distaste
TWENTY-SIX, bonds
TWENTY - SEVEN, intoxicated
TWENTY - EIGHT, aftermath
TWENTY - NINE, rebuttal
THIRTY, dread
THIRTY - ONE, ache
THIRTY - TWO, gutted
THIRTY - THREE, curiosity kills the cat
THIRTY - FOUR, hesitation
THIRTY - FIVE, dedication and determination
THIRTY - SIX, not yet
THIRTY - SEVEN, cursed
THIRTY - EIGHT, accusations
THIRTY - NINE, lando's minecraft obsession
FOURTY, charles's intuition
FOURTY - ONE, middle name
FOURTY - TWO, proposition
FOURTY - THREE, lingering stares
FOURTY - FOUR, garages
FOURTY - FIVE, distrust
FOURTY - SIX, personal driver
FOURTY - SEVEN, ready or not
FOURTY - EIGHT, a series of unfortunate events
FOURTY - NINE, rollercoaster of emotions
FIFTY - ONE, acceptance
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, 2020
ONE, welcome juliette
TWO, elegance
THREE, hawkish horner
FOUR, formidable
FIVE, morning runs
SIX, home sweet home
SEVEN, don't mess with mama leclerc!
EIGHT, rendezvous
NINE, pretty when you cry
TEN, don't fret
ELEVEN, calculated
TWELVE, gossipers

FIFTY, escalated

4.3K 168 57
נכתב על ידי lcvedior

( NOT EDITED/ PROOFREAD )
- remember to vote and comment! <3 i'd really appreciate it if you guys did <33

It was about two hours after their visit to the hospital.

In Charles's warm embrace, Juliette laid gently, her nose snuggled itself into his chest, her senses drifting away. The iconic film, 'Clueless', adorned the television screen.

Somewhere amidst the cozy chaos, Juliette's phone was no where to be found, it's whereabouts were unknown, and it was still drained of its battery.

Juliette slumbered peacefully, her soft snores wavered throughout the silence, her lips parted, each breath weaving its way through them.

Feeling a surge of warmth, Charles held her closer, his chin tenderly grazing her forehead, craving her touch.

If anyone walked in on them in that exact moment; the would automatically assume that they were a couple.

They acted like one, they talked like one. Hell, they even kissed at one point.

Nothing was stopping them, certainly not Charles.

Nothing except Juliette, she didn't have enough time for a relationship, and of course, it was against the rules. Two teammates in a relationship? No way. That was unheard of.

It was impossible.

About half an hour passed. Juliette slowly finally woke up, her hair all ruffled from the sleep, her tired eyes scanning the room as she scrunched her nose.

"What time is it?" Juliette questioned, her voice hoarse. Charles cleared his throat, before turning his phone on. "It's 10:06 PM."

Charles watched silently as she rubbed her eyes, before standing up, slowly walking away from the couch. Charles furrowed his brows. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go charge my phone and go to the bathroom." Juliette responded, too tired to turn around and look at him.

Charles nodded quietly, before shifting his attention back onto the movie, which was almost done.

He heard some shuffling from the other room. A few dull moments passed, the only sort of sound wavering throughout the house was coming from the television.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

JULIETTE'S POV:

I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom. Tiredness shunned through me, as a small yawn escaped my lips.

I walked over to the table, where my phone was set, charging. I casually clicked it open, my eyes widened at the dozens of notifications that popped up onto my home screen, from all different types of social media.

My brows furrowed, as quickly logged onto Instagram.

The first thing that appeared on my feed, was a blurry video, Charles and Gabriel on the paddock, seemingly having a heated conversation.

The audio was muffled, I couldn't hear anything. My eyes practically glued itself onto the screen, knowing that the video would escalate somehow, edpecially

And it did.

My breath hitched, as Charles suddenly threw his fist in Gabriel's face.

What the fuck.

Blood spewed out of Gabriel's nose, also coating Charles's knuckles, before he fell to the ground.

I glanced over to the timing this was posted.

It was today.

Right after the race.

Right after the two crashed into each-other.

Gabriel was hurt, and it was all because of Charles.

I knew Charles. He was never a violent person. Yes, he would lose his temper a lot. But the only times I've seen him violent in moments he needed to be. An example was, his watch getting stolen in Italy.

I swallowed. I don't know how long I stood there, watching the video on repeat. I could barely stomach what happened.

I could barely stomach Gabriel's pained groan, which made my heart twists in ways it shouldn't . I could barely stomach Charles's glare that slit through the Brit.

I heard footsteps from behind me. I turned to meet the soft eyes of Charles.

Charles. The man who hit a person I cared for.

But he was also the man who was so incredibly gentle with me just mere minutes ago. Practically letting me snuggle into him like a pillow.

I was conflicted. But I also wasn't thinking, I was too overwhelmed to control the words that were about to sputter out of my mouth.

"Hey, how come you took so long?-"

"What is this?" I interrupted the Monegasque, my mind in too much of a haze to process what was happening. I turned my phone to show him the video, he approached me, wanting a closer look at the video.

He pushed his black-framed glasses up the bridge of his nose, his eyes suddenly widening as he watched the video of himself punching Gabriel.

"Juli . . ." Charles trailed off, as I pursed my lips. I let out a shaky breath. "You know, after what happened before, I thought that if you ever made another mistake again, I would let you explain this time. But god, I don't think there's a justifiable explanation for this."

Charles's jaw twitched. "Juliette. I'm not a violent person. You and I both know that. He provoked me . . . H-He said something he shouldn't have.

I stared at him, my big eyes glaring daggers into his regretful ones.

Ultimately, he was right. I couldn't deny that. But, Gabriel was still hurt. He was probably taken to a healthcare center of some sort.

His nose was obviously injured, badly.

"Charles. You're an adult. Even if he did say something that was . . . disrespectful, you should've dealt with it privately, and calmly."

I was also right.

Charles nodded, running a hand through his dark-brown locks. "Yeah, I agree. I take full accountability. But Ackley was being an asshole, and not only to me, he mentioned other people too, other people who had nothing to do with the situation between us."

"What? So you go around punching whoever insults and crashes into you? I didn't see you do that to Max when he swerved into you earlier this year, you did hear what he called you in his radio, right?" I argued, my tone a bit more sharper now.

Charles's eyes flickered all over my face, pushing his tongue into his cheek, his mind obviously somewhere else. "T-That's different."

"Why? Why is that different?!"

Charles huffed. "Because he mentioned you! In a way he shouldn't have!" He yelled, his chest heaving, as he revealed why he was so upset.

I furrowed my brows, tilting my head.

No, no. That didn't make sense. Why would he mention me? The fight was obviously about their crash, right?

Why did Charles try to drag me into this?

"Why the fuck would Gabe mention me?! I had nothing to do with your crash today. I barely even talked to him today."

Charles's eyes evidently drooped at the mention of my nickname for Gabriel.

"Juli, I think it's obvious, isn't it?" Charles's voice softened all so suddenly.

My expression suddenly turned bambi-like. "What?"

"Ackley obviously has a thing for you." Charles stated plainly, obvious envy seeped into his tone, as he chewed on the inside of his cheek.

I paused.

I also had a tiny bit of a thing for him.

Although, it felt a bit wrong.

I didn't know why.

"I- No he doesn't." I denied, shaking my head. Charles chuckled bitterly. "Are you seriously that ignorant? You've practically been stuck by the hip for the past two weeks."

I fell silent once again.

I didn't know what to say. And I could tell that Charles was obviously pissed off about the topic.

I let out a shaky breath.

"Why do you care so much?!" I blurted out in defense, not thinking at all.

I didn't know why I said that.

I shouldn't have said that.

Charles's nostrils flared. His eyes darkening. "I think you know why."

Gears turned in my head.

What was he insinuating?

What was he trying to say?

I was too overwhelmed to process what was going on.

I huffed. "Actually, I don't. And frankly, I don't care. You've been such an asshole this past year. I'm done, and for real this time."

Perhaps I was a bit too harsh. Perhaps I was a bit too cruel.

"You know what? Suit yourself! I'm so fucking tired of trying to win you back when you clearly don't want me to be in your life, you're being fucking pathetic, and you're too naive to even realize it." Charles yelled, his gentleness now fully disappeared. The concealment of his anger finally fell.

He was fed up.

But so was I.

"Yeah, I don't want someone who fucking broke my friend's nose in my life! Just . . . go!" I shouted, my voice cracking.

Charles's chest heaved once more. He stared at me for what felt like a millennium, his eyes flickering over my face for any sort of sign of regret.

But he couldn't find any.

He scoffed, before turning, and walking off.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

CHARLES'S POV:

I sat in my car for a while.

Not moving an inch, as I drowned in my thoughts. Juliette and I were both right in a way.

But fuck, she really fucking hurt me when she said she didn't want me in her life.

I guess I hurt her too. I hurt a lot of people today, even when it wasn't my intention to.

I shouldn't have punched Gabriel. I shouldn't have called Juliette pathetic. And I should've explained myself more thoroughly to her.

But at the same time, I was so fucking done with the constant arguing, and the constant disagreements that I had with her.

It was exhausting. I just wanted our relationship to go back to how it was before this year. Before she joined Ferrari, before she joined Formula One.

I know that was selfish of me to admit. But in all honesty, her becoming my teammate rose a lot of issues between her and I.

I just missed how it used to be.

And I'm so fucking disappointed in myself for letting us get to this point.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ::

- i'm so sorry for not updating in a while, i've been off social media for a little bit, and yeah! but i'll try to update as much as possible now.

- also, i finally wrote in juliette's pov, what do u guys think? should i do it more often?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2.7K 28
in which a people-pleaser and a racer fall in love over the internet, while the world watches. & where everyone can see that, apart from themselves. ...
1.6M 31.1K 44
"you're unbearable to be around." #1 lewis hamilton - 13.6.23 #2 charles leclerc - 16.6.23 COMPLETED - 26th June 2023 Follow @vivrussoo on TIKTOK for...
unconditional נכתב על ידי

ספרות חובבים

969K 14.2K 50
Ellasandra Monet gets swept up into the world of F1 when she finally lands her dream job, but what happens when she comes across her dream guy, Charl...
1M 15.7K 137
❝ All I know about you so far is that... you're a good kisser. ❞ One night, Sofie makes out with a handsome stranger. Some days later, she finds out...