ATISAL ALQALB [ EDITING ]

By obonii

STORY OF A FAMOUS MODEL & ACTRESS AND A CRICKETER WHO DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER FOR THEIR PROFESSIONS ONLY. ONE... More

DISCLAIMER
Caste, Plot & Background
1🍁
2🍁
3🍁
4🍁
5🍁
6🍁
7🍁
8🍁
9🍁
10🍁
11🍁
12🍁
13🍁
14 🍁
15 🍁
16 🍁
17 🍁
18 🍁
19 🍁
20 🍁
21 🍁
22 🍁
23 🍁
24 🍁
25 🍁
26 🍁
27 🍁
28 🍁
29 🍁
30 🍁
32 🍁
33 🍁
34 🍁
35 🍁

31 🍁

832 138 33
By obonii

At night
10:02pm

"Don't talk with me Sidharth. " Shehnaaz warned him while folding her scattered clothes. He was walking back and forth behind her and trying to melt her anger. But she was adamant to not let him come nearer her.

However, he somehow managed to get in her room, but she didn't talk with him nor response to any of his question. She was just so mad at him for embarrassing her infront of her younger sibling.

"It wasn't even my fault, Shehnaaz. He came in a wrong time. Why are.." his loud complains were cut off by her loud tone.

"Shut up. " she just yelled and glared at him dangerous. She was truly furious with his behaviour.

He looked at her with innocent eyes but no tactics worked on her.

"You could have at least behaved infront of Faraz bhai. But no, you chose to act like a jerk. What you really are. " she said point finger at him and he covered ears with his hand.

"Shhh." he just put a finger on her lips to prevent any other cussed words to come out of her mouth. She wasn’t someone who curses often.  She was too mannered to even yell with someone.

"Get a grip on your words, Naaz. You weren't loose mouthy. ' he hissed reminding her ideal virtues and principles.

"Whatever. Just go away. I don't want to see your face." she tried to push him away by placing hand on his chest but he hold her hand and pressed it over his heart.

"Shehnaaz, please. Just forget it for this time. I won't repeat it ever." she looked at him suspiciously then went back to what she was doing earlier. Seeing no development in her mood. He decided to keep the matter aside by bringing up another issue.

All of a sudden, he remembered about their Dubai trip for finalising their wedding outfit. Shehnaaz decided to get all her outfits from different labels by different designers.

"We have to talk about arrangements. For god's shake keep it away for now. " he just brought up the arrangements topic and she sighed in defeat.

"Ok.It's your last chance. Never in your life just repeat it. " he mentally rolled his eyes not liking her clause but for now he decided to get in her demand. Later he would think of some way to kiss her.

"Ok now the main topic is : we will leave for Lahore early in the morning as we have to catch the flight to Dubai at 11:30 am. Probably you will get some time for packing and I have already packed my things. We will stay their for three days. " he explained her in one go fearing that if he stops in middle, she will interrupt him then, they may fight again.

"We will be flying together? " she questioned with surprise.

"About that we will be taking same flight as well as together. Ahad chacha will handle everything at airport and we are totally safe inside the plane. As long as the cabin crew provides us privacy. "
He spoke placing a light feathery peck on her right cheek sneakily. Shehnaaz widened her eyes in shock. She didn't notice when he leaned forward to peck her cheeks in-between their conversation.

"Ok. I get it. Now go out. " she almost kicked him out of the room but again he popped his head inside to prevent her from closing the door on his handsome face.

"You just can't kick your would be hubby out of the room. " he stated with a fake gasp keeping hand on his chest just above his heart pretending to be hurt.  ' Bipolar, he is. ' Shehnaaz thought.

"Just go away Sidharth. " she tried to sound stern and warned him with a pointed finger.

"Not like this sweetheart. Pehle mera adhura kiss to pura kar lu. " he said coming closer to her with a shitty grin.

"Sidharth. " she tried to sound more serious but sidharth was in another mood.

"Come on. No one will know baby. " and like the stubborn man he was, he didn't leave without completing his incomplete mission.

★★★

Next day,  they left for Lahore after Fazar prayer. Their flight was at 11o'clock. They needed to reach there as early as they could. Mr. Malik had some meetings in Lahore,  that's why he accompanied them. As there were only three car left for the family which would be fully occupied.

He was sitting in passenger seat and Chris was driving. Sidharth was so pissed of his father for interrupting their privacy. He was recently having daddy issues which he couldn’t figure out that why it was happening. Mr Malik intentionally kept troubling  him every now and then behalf of his daughters.

Sidharth's sisters couldn’t reach him till now. He somehow managed to avoid them in every possible way.

"Ahad tum dono ke sath hi rahe ga humesha. Bas Sidharth tum apna gussa thoda control karna. " Mr Malik was instructing them especially sidharth that how to behave with people.

" Shehnaaz khayal rakhna iska kahi kho na jay. " Mr Malik said sarcastically making Shehnaaz laugh and Sidharth rolled his eyes at his father's unnecessary sarcasm.

"Ha rakhlegi wo, baba. Apse behtar dhyan rakhegi. Apke in total teen bache hai par uski to ek hi shohar hai. Wo kaise neglect karegi mujhe? " Sidharth wasn’t far behind to answer him. He immediately threw back sarcasm to him. He had enough of his father in last 20 hours. He just couldn’t walk away saving his well mannered image to his in-laws.
What if they denied to give him their daughter after witnessing his arrogant move.

"Ha aur konse hotel mein ruk rahe ho tum log?  Ahad ke liye bhi room book kar deta hu mein. " he asked suddenly remembering about the accommodation for Ahad's stay. They surly had booked their rooms earlier and Ahad wasn’t a part of their trip then.

"Humne airbnb liya hai. Apke wafaadar admi ke liye apne pasand se room book kar dein ap. " Sidharth said mockingly at his father who was more worried for his loyal bodyguard than his son and would be daughter in-law.

Shehnaaz rolled her eyes hearing him and pinched on his arm which didn’t bother him even a bit  . He was behaving childish over these arrangement things.

" agar airbnb liya hai to room book kyu karu?  Tumhare sath hi reh legi Ahad . " Mr Malik asked before Shehnaaz could pierce a niddle in his son's thick skin.

"Pehle kiya maine mana kiya tha?  Ap khud hi room book karne ka bat kiya. " Sidharth never let a word coming out of his father's mouth get wasted. He always answered back like a good son. Sarcasm definitely.

"Uncle. Office pohonch gaye. " luckily they had reached Mr Malik's destination if not Shehnaaz would have jumped out of the running car.

"Thik hai bacho. Have a  safe journey. Khuda hafiz. "Mr Malik said more to shehnaaz than Sidharth making Sidharth narrow his eyes. His father surely wanted a girl child in his place as if he already hadn’t two .

"Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai  mera baap nahi dushman hai. Sab apne hai unka akela mein hi paraya beta. Pata nahi kaha se laya tha mujhe? "
Sidharth let out his inner fury with a long sigh as soon as his father disappear from his sight.

"Stadium ke bahar se. " Shehnaaz answered while sipping her latte calmly.
Chris let out a roaring laugh more like guffaw.

" hmmm?" Sidharth asked being unsure of what she was talking about. He wasn’t talking with her.

"Tumhe nahi pata?  Sadak se uthaya tha tumhe.  Isiliye hi to bade hone ke bad fir Stadium mei hi chod aye. Par tum firse ghar agaye. "
Shehnaaz didn’t let go the chance of teasing him and triggered his anger more.

"Tum bhi mere against hi bat kar rahi ho? " Sidharth said hurtfully which Shehnaaz shook off by nodding her head positively.

" Kisiki jaroorat nahi hai mujhe. Ek din meri beti mera side legi dekhle na. "
Shehnaaz spitted all her latte on posh leather of her brand new car, but sidharth was unbothered as his previous statement hold confidence and determination. Chris tried a lot to hold back his laughter but failed miserably as Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth with blinking eyes.

Hey guys, 

Uploaded my new story MASEEHA. Give it a read and let me know your opinion.

Shower love and support me.

Thanks ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 31.4K 103
"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝑰 π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 π’Œπ’π’†π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’•π’“π’–π’π’š π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’”. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’† 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’†π’‚οΏ½...
61.3K 6.7K 30
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
765K 76.6K 95
Sana is a well known actress working in the Bollywood industry from a young age. She has everything, money and fame but no real family. She craves fo...
92.5K 9K 27
Deep and intense love story between politician and businesswoman. Peep in to explore this intense chemistry of Sidharth Shah and Shehnaaz SarsΔ«lmaz...