Peaky Blinders React

By Sociopath_bish

In which the Peaky Blinders react to Polly's daughter as our beloved Natasha Romanoff, along with their own f... More

Note
Note
002
Author's Note
Note
U don't have to see this!!!

001

2.4K 38 13
By Sociopath_bish

"Where the fuck are we?!"

The entire Shelby family had been in the Garrison like any normal day.

You know, the usual drinking, talking, and mulling over business when suddenly, there was a FLASH! and they were sucked in by this black hole that had appeared out of nowhere.(AKA a portal. But they don't know that, do they?)

Then, they had, not so ceremoniously, been dropped on the floor of this unknown room.

"Agh! Arthur, get your fat ass off me!" 

"Who the fook are you calling fat!"

"Never mind that boys, where the fuck are we!?" Polly's voice broke them out of their starting argument.

They looked around the room in confusion and suspicion.

"Everyone, please calm down. I wish you no harm." a voice called out from seemingly nowhere.

Then, there was another FLASH! and a girl appeared, wearing a sheepish smile.

(what she was wearing, except the bag)

She looked to be around 17, wearing strange clothes, and with a short bob haircut.

The Shelbys looked at her warily.

Arthur reached for his gun but it wasn't there.

"Where the fuck is my gun?!" 

"Please, please just relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I've just summoned you here for a very special purpose."

Thomas gave her a searching look.

She just raised her arms in a surrender motion with a reassuring smile on her face.

"Who are you then? Where are we? What do you want?" Polly interrogated her with a threatening look.

"My name is Lyra. You are in the reaction room and are here to react." She responded calmly while sipping her coffee she got from the vOiD.

John, Arthur and Ada gave her weird looks.

"Where did she get that?" Ada whispered while holding baby Karl.

"I have no idea." John whispered back.

"To react? What does that mean?" Polly reprimanded.

Lyra was just about to speak when there was a BANG! and another group of people suddenly appeared.

"Oh my gosh Tony, what the hell have you done this time?!

"Language!"

"Thor, get your fat ass off me!" 

"MY ASS IS NOT FAT, ITS WORTHY, MAN OF ARROWS!"

"Why are my powers not working?!"

There was a long banter between them while Natasha seemed to be the only one to notice the other group of people with them.

Polly noticed the red haired girl looking towards them in an assessing way and immediately felt recognition. She looked just like herself. The same facial structure, nose, hair. The eyes looked just like her late husband's. Her heart pulled. Could it be?

No. It was impossible. She was dead.

 Natasha grew tired with their pointless banter.

"Guys, can you shut up and actually pay attention to where we are!"

They finally quietened.

Meanwhile, a certain cute dork noticed his favourite auntie.

"Auntie Nat!" Peter shouted, jumping into her arms. The Avengers were shocked, she never let anyone hug anyone hug her like that. Clint pouted, remembering the last time he tried to do something similar. He unconsciously touched his arm where she had twisted it. The pain still rang through it at random times.

Nat smiled at Peter, hugging him back. They never seemed to have time together nowadays, since she was always on missions. 

"Uhhh, since when were you two so close?" Tony asked. Honestly, Natasha didn't seem like the type of person compatible with Peter, who was shy, dorky, and had a bit of a stuttering problem whenever under pressure.

Natasha rolled her eyes, "Well, if you decided to get that stick out of your ass, you'd realise there is a world around you." Tony looked at her, offended with a hand over his heart.

"Ah, you wound me Nat." He feigns getting stabbed. Natasha rolls her eyes once again. Peter looks sheepish, still clutching onto Nat, before letting go at seeing how he and Nat are getting looked at by the other group of people with them.

Finally, the Avengers look around them properly, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings, and the other group of people with them.

The room was very large and filled with multiple sofas and cushions. There was a large screen at the front.

"Where are we?"

"Welcome, Avengers, to the reaction room. You are here to react and see the future to prevent an oncoming disaster coming your way and also to meet some people."

"What disaster?"

"You will see."

Lyra smiled, relieved that they seemed to take it better than the Peaky Blinders.

"I think it's best if you introduce yourselves to each other."

The Avengers looked at them with a strange look, weirded out by their clothing, while the Peaky Blinders looked at them with the same confusion and some wariness.

"I have also taken away all your weapons and disabled your powers while you are here."

The went into a slight uproar at this as Lyra maintained a relaxed demeanour while talking over them,

"It is so that if you get into any disputes, the room will not turn violent!"

They quietened at this.

The Shelbys were confused as to what she meant by "powers". What did she mean, magic? That was impossible.

"Ok, so we can start. You can sit on those sofas or cushions, whatever you like. And please introduce yourselves to one another."

The two groups looked at each other once again, intensely staring.

There seemed to be a world war happening between them just with their stares, a battle of dominance, but none seemed to be winning.

Lyra sighed internally.

Just what did I get myself into?

Why did I sign up for this?

Damn you Creator!

I knew I should have signed up for the Peaky Blinders and Harry Potter project! 

Oh wait, that would have been just as, actually even more complicated with Polly and Narcissa. And what would I have to tell them as an explanation? That they were just two series in my universe. Hell, they wouldn't even get what I would be saying! Much less than that, I would be punished for exposing the Big Secret.

And the punishment....

Lyra shivered. Her friend had gotten it and hadn't been the same for 5 months.

Tony seemed to notice her irritation and, in a rare moment of sympathy, decided to break the staring contest.

"I'm Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." He smirked.

Natasha rolled her eyes again.

"Please Tony, now's not the time for your overly inflated ego."

Tony's smirk widened.

"Oh yes. I totally forgot to tell you all." She remarked, waving her hands indifferently.

Lyra pointed to the Peaky Blinders and said, "These people are from the 1920s so they may not be up to par with your knowledge."

The Blinders looked at her with offence in their eyes.

"Oh we have a lot of knowledge, thank you." Polly sassed her.

"No I mean, these people are from a century in the future so you may question a few things you watch."

The Blinders and Avengers looked at each other with astonishment in their eyes, mostly the Blinders, who didn't know that time travel was possible.

"Woah, you guys are from the 20s. That's so cool!" Peter spoke with awe in his voice.

Everyone looked at him as he blushed with embarrassment. The Peaky Blinders women slightly cooed at the young boy who seemed close with the familiar red-haired woman.

"Let's continue introducing ourselves before I drop another bomb on you."

 Natasha, along with a few others wondered what that "bomb" was.

They continued introducing themselves afterwards.

"Clint Barton."

"Bruce Banner."

"Wanda Maximoff."

"Pietro Maximoff." (In this AU, Pietro never died.)

"Steve Rogers."

"I AM THOR ODINSON!"

Some of the Shelbys jumped at his voice.

"Peter Parker."

"Stephen Strange."

"Carol Danvers."

"Bucky Barnes."

"Natasha Romanoff."

The Shelbys took a look at Natasha. Took a long look at her.

She looked so much like Polly it was almost unnerving.

Same posture, looks, even her voice held the same authority that Polly had.

If they knew any better, this was Polly's daughter. 

But that was impossible. She was dead.

Hell, Tommy had checked multiple times, even visited her grave.

"Pol', she looks just like you." Ada whispered to Polly.

"You're not making the situation any better, Ada." Polly responded.

After a moment, they started introducing themselves.

"Thomas Shelby."

"I'm Arthur fookin' Shelby!"

Some smiled in amusement at him.

"John Shelby."

"Esme Shelby Lee."

"Ada Thorne, and this is Karl."

Carol smiled at the baby. She had always loved children.

"Finn Shelby."

"Isaiah Jesus."

"Michael Grey."

"Polly Grey."

Natasha stared at the woman with intense eyes.

She had noticed her when she had first entered the room. 

She had noticed how similar they had looked. 

She had also noticed how familiar she had seemed.

And Natasha didn't know what to think.

Had she met her before?

Were they, somehow, distantly related?

If they were, she wouldn't be surprised.

She just wouldn't expect her to be her mother when she found out later.

"Now we know each other, please sit down. I'll just make some changes."

They took their seats at opposite sides of the room.

While Polly continued to take glances at the mysterious red haired girl-what was it?-Natasha.

"Before we start, I have some information as to what we'll be watching and something to clarify with you all, mainly the Shelbys."

They anticipated what she was going to say.

Lyra took a deep breath.

Here it goes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.7K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
14.8K 377 12
☆8 strangers in the same groupchat all with their own unique personallity promises one thing and one thing only there is gonna be lots of chaos☆ text...
147K 3.2K 14
After the past finish watching Harry Potter they watch the life of Lyra Gallagher (black). One night Cygnus and druella black had a fight causing Cyg...
13K 241 8
Rose Evans also known as Bambi why? Well she can turn into a doe she's Lily Evans twin sister older by 5 minutes everyone loves her especially James...