001

"Where the fuck are we?!"

The entire Shelby family had been in the Garrison like any normal day.

You know, the usual drinking, talking, and mulling over business when suddenly, there was a FLASH! and they were sucked in by this black hole that had appeared out of nowhere.(AKA a portal. But they don't know that, do they?)

Then, they had, not so ceremoniously, been dropped on the floor of this unknown room.

"Agh! Arthur, get your fat ass off me!" 

"Who the fook are you calling fat!"

"Never mind that boys, where the fuck are we!?" Polly's voice broke them out of their starting argument.

They looked around the room in confusion and suspicion.

"Everyone, please calm down. I wish you no harm." a voice called out from seemingly nowhere.

Then, there was another FLASH! and a girl appeared, wearing a sheepish smile.

(what she was wearing, except the bag)

She looked to be around 17, wearing strange clothes, and with a short bob haircut.

The Shelbys looked at her warily.

Arthur reached for his gun but it wasn't there.

"Where the fuck is my gun?!" 

"Please, please just relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I've just summoned you here for a very special purpose."

Thomas gave her a searching look.

She just raised her arms in a surrender motion with a reassuring smile on her face.

"Who are you then? Where are we? What do you want?" Polly interrogated her with a threatening look.

"My name is Lyra. You are in the reaction room and are here to react." She responded calmly while sipping her coffee she got from the vOiD.

John, Arthur and Ada gave her weird looks.

"Where did she get that?" Ada whispered while holding baby Karl.

"I have no idea." John whispered back.

"To react? What does that mean?" Polly reprimanded.

Lyra was just about to speak when there was a BANG! and another group of people suddenly appeared.

"Oh my gosh Tony, what the hell have you done this time?!

"Language!"

"Thor, get your fat ass off me!" 

"MY ASS IS NOT FAT, ITS WORTHY, MAN OF ARROWS!"

"Why are my powers not working?!"

There was a long banter between them while Natasha seemed to be the only one to notice the other group of people with them.