Lucky or Unlucky (Male Reader...

Autorstwa Wolf4dead14

Y/n L/n was your average gamer. He played various different games ranging from shooters, to party games to RP... Więcej

Harem
Prologue
A Normal Day
Nier Enough Explanation
Objective: Survive
Drunken Night of Pleasure
New Arrivals
"Peaceful" Breakfast
Project Gestalt
Game Night
Bedtime
Shopping

Shocking Reveal

2.1K 77 0
Autorstwa Wolf4dead14

Y/n P.O.V

I let out a low groan as I felt myself slowly awaken from the sound of my annoying alarm. Squinting, I picked up my phone and checked the time, seeing it was 7am. I sighed and turned the alarm off, sitting up in my bed. I then stretched my arms upwards into the air, waking the rest of my body up. 

With my body still waking up a little, I picked up the blanket and tossed it off me and stood up from the bed. After yawning, I opened my cupboard and got dressed into my school uniform. It was nothing special. Just a simple white shirt, pants and a blazer. Once I had changed, I left my room and went trudged my way downstairs, still half-asleep. However, I thought I heard something as I went downstairs, making me frown. It sounded like voices almost. Was someone in my house? 

Y/n: Hello? Anyone there? 

No response. Of course there would be. If someone did break in, why the hell would they respond? But maybe I was just imagining things. I'm still half-asleep. Shrugging my shoulders, I entered the living room and frowned again when I saw the mess in the room. My sofa was all messed up, the TV looked like it was moved slightly and the table was a little out of place. At least compared to how I left it last night. 

Y/n: Okay... This is weird...

I muttered to myself. Being a little more careful, I entered the kitchen and saw nothing seemed out of place. Everything seemed fine, the garden door didn't look like it was tampered with and the skylights were untouched. So what the hell was going on? The front door when I was coming down seemed fine to me. 

Before I could do anything, I saw a blade of some kind get held next to my head, making my eyes widen. I was about to turn my head, but I heard someone right behind me. 

???: Don't! No sudden movements or I cut your head off. 

Heavy breaths left my lips. 

Y/n: I-I don't want any trouble... T-Take what you want and just let me live. 

???2: Cmon, this isn't necessary! 

???3: We can't be sure. We don't know this guy.

???4: But holding a kid up at sword point? 

Weirdly enough, their voices sounded... familiar somehow. But I stayed silent, not wanting to provoke anything. 

???5: He seems nice to me. 

???4: Yonah, please stay out of this. 

Yonah? What kind of name is... Wait. Hold on a second... 

???6: Why don't we get to know this boy first before we start threatening him? 

???1: We don't know anything about this person. 

???7: Which is why we should just talk to him. 

???8: I hate to say it, but he is only one person. Its not like he can take all of us down if he is dangerous. 

I heard the person behind me let out an annoyed sigh. 

???1: Turn around. Slowly. And hands up where we can see them. 

Nodding slowly, I did as the woman said. But as soon as I turned around, my eyes widened as I realised why their voices sounded familiar. They were from the Nier series! The person holding me at sword point was A2! Behind A2 was 2b, the Commander and 9s! And next to them were Nier, Grimoire Weiss, Yonah, Kaine, Devola and Popola! What the hell?! 

A2: Who are you? 

Y/n: M-My name's Y/n. B-But how is this... How is this real? 

Nier: Huh? That look on your face... Do you... know us? 

Y/n: U-Umm....

Kaine: Talk or I cut your dick off and feed it to you. 

Grimmoire Weiss: Must you always resort to such violence? 

Y/n: I-I do! I do! Know you guys. But... Not exactly in the way you'd expect. 

9s: Care to explain? 

Y/n: Uh... Its... not exactly something that'd be easy to take... 

A2: Just tell us. 

Y/n: And if I do... You won't kill me? 

Kaine: We'll consider it.

Nier: Kaine! 

Y/n: I... know you guys... From video games. 

They all looked at me like I was crazy. 

9s: A video game? 

2b: You're kidding, right? 

Grimmoire Weiss: A video game? 

Commander: Its supposed to be a form of human entertainment. I never understood the fascination with it. 

Yonah: But... How do you know us from a video game? 

She began to cough, making Nier crouch down to her level. 

Nier: Yonah! Easy. You're okay. 

She nodded slowly. 

Popola: Perhaps we could sit down and talk? Without weapons aimed at the frightened boy? 

A2: ...Fine. 

She lowered her blade and I lowered my hands, shakily. I still couldn't believe this! T-These guys were actually real?! And in MY house?! HOW?! WHY?! 

Devola: We're sorry about all of this. Its just... we woke up here without any idea of what happened or why. 

Y/n: Y-Yeah, I'm... a bit confused too. 

Nier: If you said you know us from a video game, does that mean you already know our names?

Y/n: Y-Yeah. You're Nier, your sister is Yonah, the floating book is Grimmoire Weiss. That's Kaine, Devola and Popola. A2, Commander, 2b and 9s. 

Their eyes widened, knowing that I got all of it right. 

Grimmoire Weiss: Just because you're in shock, I'll let that one time of calling me a book slide. 

2b: Any idea on how we got here? 

Y/n: I wish I knew, but honestly, I have no idea. You guys being here is just as much a shock to you as it is to me. 

9s: Right... 

Commander: You said your name is Y/n, right? That sounds... Very much like a normal human name, doesn't it?

Y/n: It is. 

9s: So humanity exists in this world? 

Y/n: Yeah. Though its... kinda in a rough spot with politics and other crap like that. 

A2: Just tell us how we can get back to our own world. 

Y/n: I-I don't know. Honest! 

Popola: We can figure it out later. For now, I think we should just settle down and make sense of this new world and information. 

Before the conversation could continue any longer, I felt my phone ring, making the combat androids and Kaine panic slightly as they grabbed their weapons. 

Y/n: Whoa! Whoa! Easy! Its just my phone alarm! 

2b: What?

Y/n: I have them set up to remind me what times I have to do something. 

9s: So... Kind of like a schedule? 

Y/n: Yeah. 

I pulled out my phone and saw the time was... WHAT?! 

Y/n: Oh shit! That's not good. 

Nier: Can we stop with all the swearing?! Yonah's too young to be hearing all of this! 

Y/n: S-Sorry! But I really need to go! Its a half an hour journey to my school and I CAN'T be late again! If I am, I'm getting detention for the next MONTH! I promise, I'll be back as soon as I can! 

Commander: Wait! How do we know you won't just report us to the police? 

Y/n: Whose gonna believe me if I told them that video game characters appeared out of nowhere and are in my home and they threatened me?! They'll probably just think I'm on drugs! 

Grimmoire Weiss: Still, we barely know a thing about you and whether you are trustworthy or not. Perhaps one of us should follow you to this "school". 

Y/n: If you're gonna pick someone, pick someone whose dressed decently. So no A2 or Kaine. 

Kaine: Excuse me? 

A2: ...

Nier: Uh... In his defence, you two are kinda... Under-dressed. 

The two females glared at the boy, making him back off. 

Nier: Okay, never mind. 

9s: Well, I'm not so sure who can go with him... 

Devola: Popola and I can go. 

Popola: Yeah. I don't see why not. Is that alright with you Y/n? 

Y/n: S-Sure. But, I should probably mention you can't actually come into the school with me. And I'll be gone for a few hours. 

Devola: That's okay. We can make our way back if you show us the way to the school. 

I nodded slowly. I then left the kitchen and house with Popola and Devola at my side. 

But I still wasn't sure if I could handle this kind of shocking reveal...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

200K 3.4K 48
A/n: This will probably my biggest story I've thought of so far, and possibly one of the most dark and fucked up stories I've written so far. Y/n was...
306K 16.3K 44
M/n was your average college student who studied Engineering and played games during his free time. One game mainly being his favorite; Genshin impac...
181K 2.4K 25
[ARC II: New life?] & [ARC III: The King And His Queens.] {COMPLETED} Y/N L/N is back again. Now a Devil-Saiyan, more powerful than ever. Now that th...
18.5K 454 18
My second story: #1) 30/11/2022: Drakengard and 9s