For now and forever

By Moonfairy28

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudd... More

Introduction
~Aesthetic~
1.Them
2. Sweet Hearts
3. Agnihotri's
4. Ryan N Pakora
5.Sweet memories
6. Reason
7. Wedding Planning
8. Crush
9. Drunk
10. She Cheated
11. You, Me And Our Love
13. Scared
14. A Ray Of Hope
15. Make Me Yours
16. I Am Ready
17. Unexpected News
18. Scared Aaravi
19. Save My Baby
20. New Stone
21. Promise To His Little Surprise.
22. Finally Married
23. My Stupid Girl
24. Life Is Too Short
25. Calm Before A Storm
26. Cotton Candy
27. Broken
28. Nothing Is Alright
29. Stay Strong
30. His Beautiful Hate
31. Sunset
32. Welcome To Fatherhood
33. Pizza
34. Long Drive
35. Their Fairytale Moment
36. Hide You In My Heart
37. Mini Abhimanyu!
38. A Little Angel
39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri
Ryan And Aaruhi's Story๐Ÿ’œ
40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength
41. Parenthood
42. Naming Ceremony
43. It's Time
44. Don't be Scared
45. His Lioness
46. Always Be With You
47. Don't Leave Me, Please
48. Like His Mother
49. Wake Up Soon
50. Breakdown
51. End Of Sufferings
52. No More Tears
53. Vacation?
54. Little Third Wheel
55. Desire And Passion
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.1
Bonus 2.2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4

12. Why?

11.4K 703 19
By Moonfairy28

"Bhai, can you please drop me at Hope," Aaravi asked running down from stairs in a hurry.

"Hm...go wait for me in the car. I am coming," saying he went inside the kitchen to bid bye to his mother.

"Carefully, Aaravi," Pallavi scold seeing her running on stairs.

She grin at her and kiss her cheek.
"Stop stressing so much, darling,"

"Bye Chachi...bye Dadu. I am going. Miss me!!" saying she runs out leaving her family with smiling faces.

She was sitting inside the car when Ryan get in and started the car.

"How is Nanu?" he asked while looking ahead.

"She is good but she is angry with you," she told him. He chuckles thinking about their sweetest Nanu.

"Tell her to get ready for a date with me this Sunday," Aaravi giggled and nodded her head.

"I will,"

"Are you feeling better?" he asked glancing at her worried.

"Don't worry Bhai. I am fine," she assures him and gives him her biggest smile.

She is so lucky to have the bestest and most loving men in her life.

"I could I not when my little troublemaker loves to worry everyone," he softly said in a teasing tone.

"Bhai!!...I am not a troublemaker," she whines pouting at him. Ryan laugh at her.

"Ok ok..you are not," he said still chuckling a bit.

He pull the car on the side outside the gate of Orphanage. She look at him with a smile,
"Bye Bhai,"

He nodded and kiss her forehead lovingly.
"Take care," nodding at him, she get off the car.

Ryan watches her till she disappears from her sight and drive off to his office.

"Di, catch me!"

Aaravi was playing with kids in the playground. Aaravi was running after them to catch them while they were giggling and laughing enjoying their time.

"You guys are getting stronger, huh?" Aaravi said patting and bend slightly catching her breathing.

She heard their melodious laughing sound and smile looking at their happy face.

She again started running to catch them earning a loud squeal from them.

She is laughing with them and almost catch a little girl but before she could, her head started spinning. Everything around her turned blur. She fell on the ground with a thud.

Children get scared seeing her like this and started shouting for help as they all run toward her.

"Di...," a boy, around 8 year, called her softly as they sit around her.

Aaravi is in a semi-conscious state but she couldn't say anything. She felt her body paralyzed. Her mind turns blank.

"What happens to Di?" a little girl started crying seeing her.

Everyone come their running hearing kids scream and shout. But they get panic seeing Aaravi's state.

"Bring water!!"

"Call the doctor, quickly!"

People shouted and Pallavi immediately run and sat near her head. She carefully places her head on her lap.

"Aaravi bachcha?!" she softly called her with teary eyes. She caresses her cheeks seeing her eyeballs moving behind her eyelids.

Pallavi held her palm tightly in fear.
"Baby, don't worry I am here," she said as her voice breaks in between.

They took her to a room and soon the doctor also comes. Pallavi called Siya and informed her about Aaravi.

The doctor was checking her after examining her, she took her blood sample.

Turning toward Pallavi, she said,
"It seems like she exhausted herself too much and due to weakness she fainted. I took her blood sample and you guys can collect the test report by tomorrow and then meet me with her reports," Pallavi nodded.

"Also I am prescribing some multivitamins for her. Make sure she doesn't take stress and rest well," Pallavi takes the prescription and nodded at the doctor.

"I will take care of whatever you said,"

Doctor leave from here. Pallavi sat beside Aaravi who is peacefully sleeping now. She stroke her hair as tears formed in her eyes.

"You scared me, your Nanu," she whispered and wipes her tears.

She heard the door opening sound and look to see Ruhaan and Siya. Their eyes fell on Aaravi. Siya runs toward her with tears in her eyes. While Ruhaan slowly walked toward them while his fearful eyes fixed on his daughter.

"Aaravi mera bachcha...see you Ma is here. Baby.." Siya softly said running her finger gently in her hair.

"Ma, what happened to her? Why is she not opening her eyes?" Siya asked in her worried and scared voice.

"She is fine now and sleeping. The doctor checked and said she fainted due to weakness. Don't cry, Siya..." Pallavi softly said assuring Siya as she is silently crying.

Pallavi stand up and give space to Ruhaan to sat near Aaravi. She can understand his shock and fear. After all, his daughter is his life. He can't her like this.

Patting his shoulder, Pallavi give him a small smile and went out leaving both the parent with their doll.

"You love scaring your Dad. Just wake up soon then no one can save you from my scold," he said in low voice while stroking her head.

Siya playfully scoff and said,
"See who is talking about scolding. Ruhaan ji, you will forget this as soon as she look at you with her cutest gaze,"

Ruhaan chuckle and nodded totally agreeing with his wife. He place few kisses on her head and temple,
"My doll only deserves love and care. I won't let anything hurt her," he whispered staring at Aaravi with adoration-filled eyes.

Siya smiles looking at their daughter.

Ruhaan careful place sleeping Aaravi on the backseat of car with Siya. He close the door and turn to Pallavi.

"We are going, Ma. Take care of yourself. Keep visiting home whenever you want. Mumma misses her friend," Ruhaan said and touch her feet taking her blessing.

"I will soon come. You guys also take care. Don't let Aaravi come here for few days. And here is the prescription of her medicine," Ruhaan took the paper and hug her before driving away from there.

"Daddy..." Aaravi called Ruhaan in her sleep.

"Yes princess, I am here," Ruhaan said lovingly holding her small hand.

"My head is paining," she whispered frowning in pain.

"You will fine, baby. Let me massage you head," he said in his sweetest voice and started massaging her head.

"You are best Dad, you know" Ruhaan chuckled at her sleepy talk. Aaravi smiles weakly and again sleeps.

"This girl..I am so done with her. Never eat vegetables and fruits as if they bite her. Just give her junk food all the time. See now what happens. Now I am not going to listen to you. You will eat whatever I give," Siya scold Aaravi in a soft voice while feeding her vegetable soup.

Aaravi looked at Ruhaan for help but he just raise his hands not wanting to argue with his wife.

Aaravi pouted and look at her Ma with a puppy face.

"Ma, I am fine. It's nothing big. Just fainted due to exhaustion," Siya place the bowl aside and make her drink water. She wipe her mouth with a napkin and look at Aaravi with a soft look in her eyes.

"I know bachcha. But you can't understand a mother's heart right now," Siya whispered and then smile slightly.

"Ma..," Aaravi lovingly said and hug her tightly.

"Okay rest now. I am going to help your Chachi in the kitchen. Call me if you need anything, hmm?" Aaravi nodded giving her a sweet smile.

Ruhaan also leaves with Siya so that she can rest.

Aaravi is sitting between her brother who were pampering her as she was sick. And she is taking full advantage of it by making Kabir and Kris do everything for her. They are getting annoyed with her but can't say No to her because Ryan was there. He is in his super protective and possessive mood right now. His little doll is sick.

"Aaravi baby, are you really okay? Just tell me if you feel even a little bit of discomfort okay?" Ryan said cuddling her and they were sitting on the sofa in her room.

"I am fine Bhai. Don't be so serious," she said.

"Kris...Maan laga kr karo yaar," she look up at Kris who was massaging her head but feeling sleepily.

"Kar toh raha hu, Didi," He said whining but stopped when Ryan glares at him.

"Sleep well, doll. And call me if you need anything, okay," Aaravi nodded smiling at her caring brother.

After perking her forehead, he switch off the light of her room and went out.

Aaravi smiles in content laying on her side. Her family loves soo much. They always get worried seeing her in pain and sickness. She also felt sad for troubling them unnecessarily.

"Kahna Ji, please always keep my family happy and healthy. I don't want anything,"

Next day

"I will go and get them, Daddy. You can go and attend your meeting," Aaravi told her father as they are on their way to the hospital to collect her reports.

"Vivian and Ryan are there. They will handle the meeting," he said not wanting to left her alone.

"Daddy!! Your presence is needed there that's why Karan uncle calling you. I will manage here," Aaravi give him a stern look.

Ruhaan sigh then nodded as his PA continuously calling him as he has a very important meeting but suddenly it got prepone to today.

"I will ask Ryan to come here,"

Aaravi glares at him and sighs loudly.

"Come on Dad. Don't bother him for little things," She told him.

"Now let's go fast and drop me in the hospital first,"

"Should I com-"

"Daddy!!" Ruhaan roll his eyes hearing Aaravi's frustrated groan.

"Fine...Chill. Inform me whatever the doctor says," saying he drive away from the hospital while Aaravi look at his car with a smile and shook her head.

Aaravi is sitting on the chair waiting for her turn to meet after collecting her blood reports.

She is looking at report with frown tried to understand what is written but the hard medical term and language going above her head.

But few things that she can understand are seems normal.

Her phone ping indicating a new message. She sigh knowing very well who send the message.

She quickly messages her mother saying she is yet to meet the doctor and reports are normal otherwise she will unnecessarily take stress.

Since she entered the hospital her Ma, Bhai, Dad and other members are continuously asking if she is okay and nothing is wrong with her health.

Thank God her Manyu didnt know about all this or he would have eaten her brain with his thousand questions and never-ending lectures about her carelessness. And he would have seriously kept her in lockdown.

Aaravi smiles like crazy to herself thinking about her overly overprotective man.

"Ma'am, you can go inside now," The nurse informed her.

Aaravi stood up and went inside the doctor's cabin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aaravi is right now inside the hospital washroom and looking at her face feeling completely numb and shocked. A painful lump forms in her throat hurting her throat. There are tears in her eyes, she closes her eyes slowly letting her tears flow down her cheeks. A choking sob escaped from her throat.

"Whyy?..." She breathes out between her sobs, bending against the washing counter.

*********************************

Thank you for reading....

Hope you guys loves it.

Please Vote and share your precious comments in the comment section.

See you soon with another update

Till then

Take care😇
Be happy 😁🥰

Bye bye

Love u❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 54.9K 54
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
11.4K 2.1K 22
"Will you ever hurt me?" "I would kill myself even on the thought of hurting you, Princess. I take care of what is mine" "In a world where love is as...
272K 23.8K 21
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‘๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...