Saved by A Heart-Broken Angel

By CatOfTheSea

This will be a short story. Blade loses his best friend, Nick Lopin' Lopez, who was also his lover when he wa... More

The story behind blazin' Blade Ranger
The story of Shimmerin' Skylar Nightshade
On Hiatus!!!!!!
Settling into the new home and life
The First Date
The demon shows himself
Date night
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
New Story

Howdy

23 0 0
By CatOfTheSea

Message:
Hi guys cat of the sea here,
Sorry I haven't updated in a long while but I just haven't found the time with my job, looking after all my animals and social life
but my mind is starting to think of new books again based on other Disney films like Cars.
I'm hoping I can start writing
again but it may mean updates will take a little longer.
Thank you for reading my books as I honestly thought no one would read them and thank you for sticking with me.

Cat of the sea sailing out

Note: I am going ahead with the cars book, it will be based on Doc Hudson and im hoping you guys can help. I have a few ideas for the book but if you guys have some I would love to hear them but what im struggling on is a title a have a few ideas but would love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
135K 8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...