HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 2

By Graceguya1

This is a continuation ( book 2) of my re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela... More

CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120

CHAPTER 79

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

Meanwhile, Gina and Horacio are in his car. He says that he has tried to make her see sense, but she won't, so he is there to get his son. Gina can't believe what she is hearing. She was so happy with Antonio, and their child, her father was alive, and then this. Out loud, she says that her having his child has no effect on her life. She says because she has no other choice, she will reach some kind of deal with him, and have the child have contact with him. Gina adds that she wants nothing to do with him, and everything will be done formally in front of lawyers.

Horacio says that she clearly doesn't understand how things will work. He says that he doesn't want his son growing up around Antonio. He adds that Gina must choose between her son and Antonio. He reminds her that if she chooses Antonio, he will take away her son and ensure that she never sees him. Gina looks at him disgusted and asks him what he wants. Horacio says that he wants them to be a couple and raise their son together. Gina tells herself that she won't cry in front of him.

Meanwhile, back at Hector's house,

Helena reminds Adrianna that if Alejandro wants to take away their daughter, she (Adrianna) is on her own. Adrianna says that she didn't expect much help from her, so she isn't shocked. Helena tells Adrianna that she should, wake up from her bubble, and come back to the real world. She adds that Hector is a nobody who isn't on the same level as her. Adrianna says that whether she stays with Hector or not, she will not go back to Alejandro.

She adds that she can take care of the child alone. Helena says that she should leave Hector to build a life with Marianna and his daughter. Adrianna rolls her eyes at her aunt. She adds that what she decides, is her business, and then tells Helena to keep off. Helena tells Adrianna that when her (Adrianna's) father died, she was left in her care. Helena says that all she wants is to see her happy. Adrianna tells Helena that if her idea of happiness, is being with a psychopath like Alejandro she would rather be miserable. Helena tells Adrianna to stop being dramatic.

Back in Horacio's car,

He reminds Gina that Antonio's grandparents don't like her, and will likely help him take away her son. Gina doesn't respond and just quietly looks infront. Horacio tells her that they know which hospital, the mad man is in. On hearing this, Gina asks Horacio what he is talking about. He says that it would be easy for them to get access to her mad friend, and make sure he stays that way.

Gina glares at Horacio and asks him what an innocent man has to do with their problems. Horacio says that she has to toe the line unless she wants other people to suffer. He then adds that one of the things she will stop doing when they are married is visiting that sick old man. Gina tells herself that he can use his influence and power to arm-twist her but he will never separate her from her brother, father, or son.

Sometime later,

Martin and Hector, are at a secluded part of the office garden. Hector tells him what happened with Adrianna. Martin asks her if she thinks Alejandro threatened her over the child. Hector says that he doesn't know what to believe or think. He adds that their lives just keep on getting more complicated and worse.

Later that night, at Antonio's house,

Once her son sleeps, Gina goes to the kitchen to get a glass of juice. She then remembers Horacio's words, from earlier in the day. She remembers his threats to take away her son and harm her father. Antonio comes from his study to find her in the kitchen lost deep in her thoughts. He asks her if she is okay. Gina is tired because of everything that has been happening. She tells Antonio that they need to talk.

Back at Hector's house,

Hector is trying to convince Adrianna that they need to stay together, but she is adamant that they should take a break. He asks her if Alejandro threatened her. Adrianna doesn't answer him and tries to walk away from him. He holds up, her face and kisses her. Adrianna finds herself, responding and kissing him back. She just can't help it, she loved him too much. Hector wants to take it further, and Adrianna senses that, so she reluctantly pulls away from him. She says that she has already made up her mind, and her decision is final.

Back at Antonio's house,

Gina takes a deep breath. She would rather be anywhere else, but there saying those words. She tells Antonio that they need a break. Immediately she says those words, she cannot look up at him. Gina moves away from Antonio. This is turning out to be harder than she thought. Antonio follows her and holds her arm with one hand, and with the other holds up her face to face him. He asks her if Horacio threatened her. Gina says that it's the best decision for everyone. Antonio asks her in whose interests them breaking up is.

Gina says it was bound to happen eventually and that it was nice while it lasted. Antonio strokes her face with one finger and says that they both know that what they have is real. Gina breaks away from him and says that after all that has happened, they need a break. In an instant, Antonio is at her side, and he holds her face up, so she can face him. He asks her, why she won't trust him and tell him what's, wrong. Gina says that she's fine and that she doesn't think that their relationship would work.

Antonio says that he knows that Isabella would always be a problem and that his grandparents don't like her and will probably work with Horacio to try and take away her son but they can work around that. Gina asks him what they can do when his grandparents are powerful and won't help them. Gina then runs off to the study. Antonio looks at her but doesn't try to go after her. For the first time in years, Antonio feels like crying. He wipes loose tears from his eyes.

Over the next few days, Adrianna moves out of Hector's house, and back into the Montes De Alba mansion, Gina moves in back to her old house with Hector, Isabella finally gets to saving Hector's daughter and the DNA tests are carried out on the children.

It is a Friday, one week later, in the morning.

Adrianna hears a knock on the door and asks who it is. Aranza says that it is her. Adrianna rolls her eyes and tells herself that the interrogator is there and that she has to answer questions, she is not sure, she is ready to answer. She tells Aranza to come in.

Meanwhile, Isabella calls Antonio. He frowns, then picks it up. She asks him if he misses her already now that his silly village girl has already left him. Antonio tells her to get to the point because he isn't in the mood to tolerate her nonsense. She says that he is quite snappy since the townie left him. She says that Gina leaving is a sign that they belong together and that they should be a family with their son. Antonio tells her that he has no interest in rekindling anything with her because she disgusts him as a person. Isabella says that they once had something, and they can rekindle that. Antonio says that the only connection they have is their son, and he intends to keep it that way.

Back in Adrianna's room,

Aranza sits on her cousin's bed and stares at her. Adrianna smiles at her and asks her, what she wants. Aranza says she wants to know what's going on. Adrianna says that nothing is going on. Aranza gives her an, I don't believe you look. She then says that something must be wrong if she broke up with Hector, and she still loves him. Adrianna looks down for a second before facing Aranza again.

She folds her hands again and asks Aranza if Hector sent her. Aranza says he didn't. Adrianna looks at her but relaxes a little. Aranza says that she is still waiting. Adrianna assures her, that she just needs some time, given everything that has been happening, and with Alejandro threatening to take away her daughter. Aranza asks her if Alejandro threatened her with their daughter. Adrianna says he hasn't. Aranza asks her why she is defending him after everything he did. Adrianna assures her that she isn't.

Back with Antonio and Isabella, He tells her to stop bothering him. He adds that he will always love Gina and that will never change. He then hangs up on her. Isabella tells herself that he will eventually be hers. Antonio meanwhile runs his hands through his hair. He misses his stubborn wildcat already. He remembers their first kiss when he was taking her home from the hospital after they took the child he hit. He asks himself how things became that bad.

Hector meanwhile, isn't feeling much better either. He misses Adrianna. He had worked so hard to get her out of her shell, so she could open up to him, and trust him. He remembers their first kiss in the kitchen of that house, months ago. He then leaves his room and goes to the kitchen. On his way, he runs into his sister. He ignores her and continues on. Gina is confused. What did she do? Why is her brother angry at her? She frowns, then turns and follows him.

Back with Adrianna and Aranza,

Adrianna holds her cousin's hands and assures her that she is fine. Aranza doesn't believe her but decides to let it go for the moment. She tells herself that she will eventually get to the truth.

Back at Hector and Gina's house,

She stares at her brother and asks him what she did to get him to be so, irritated with her. Hector, looks at her and says that he doesn't, get why she and Adrianna, are so stubborn and set in their ways, and why they insist on not saying what's really going on. Gina shrugs and frowns at him. She tells him not to be so judgemental and that things have been difficult lately. He frowns at his sister. He sarcastically says that, he can see, that she and Adrianna are the only ones with problems. He then says that he doesn't feel like talking to her at the moment and leaves. Gina sighs and asks herself when it will all end.

Meanwhile, John is excited, because soon, he will be able to leave the hospital, even if it's supervised and once a week. It will be the first time in more than eighteen years, he has left the mental hospital.

Meanwhile, Carlos calls Anna Patricia using a burner phone. She doesn't know it's him, so she picks it up. Once she knows it's him, she hangs up. He tells himself that he always gets what he wants and no mad man, will beat him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 148 24
"She is the future kings Mate and she is to endure much pain before making him fall Inlove with her, She was Going to fight with her sister due to t...
249K 5.6K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...
52.7K 2.8K 31
Book 2 of 3 Sanem has one fear and that is to somehow lose Can again to a threat that is yet unarmed an unknown. She will do whatever necessary to pr...
506 57 14
Aurelia Potter finds herself torn between love and duty. As the twin sister of the famed Harry Potter, she navigates a complex web of relationships...