Scars For Life

By G-Cannon

Y/n meets with an unexpected person who led them on a rollercoaster of emotions and their whole life got turn... More

═✿═╡𝑶𝒏𝒆╞═✿═
═✿═╡𝑻𝒘𝒐╞═✿═
═✿═╡𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆╞═✿═
═✿═╡𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓╞═✿═
═✿═╡𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆╞═✿═
═✿═╡𝑺𝒊𝒙╞═✿═
═✿═╡𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏╞═✿═
═✿═╡𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕╞═✿═
═✿═╡𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆╞═✿═
═✿═╡𝑻𝒆𝒏╞═✿═
═✿═╡𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆╞═✿═
═✿═╡𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏╞═✿═

═✿═╡𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏╞═✿═

57 5 0
By G-Cannon

𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍:
𝚈/𝚗: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎
Italic: Thoughts
𝙰/𝚗: 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

Warning: Vulgar words said by you know who <3

╔═══᪥☻᯽✲══〖ꨄ〗══✲᯽☻᪥═══╗

Wanderer's POV:

We reached the supposed location of this ruin, in the middle of nowhere in the desert so far from the civilisation, and with nothing in sight besides a few cacti and sand dunes. I hate this even more.

"There's nothing here." I stated the obvious.

"Well the paper my professor gave me did say it appears after being activated somewhere nearby. And it rises from the sand but goes back in after 2 days."

"Fine.. you do you.." Y/n started looking around for a mechanism.

After awhile of searching, we actually found a mechanism half buried under the sand. Y/n clicked the button and the ground started shaking. But what came out of the ground was no ruin, it was mechanical crossbows. I saw Fatui members rise from the sand along with the weapons.

"Y/n run!" I shouted.

Y/n ran behind me as I blocked the metallic arrows shot from the crossbows. I sent wind slashed at the weapons as the Fatui persists. There was no breaking those weapons. If only I had my electro, I could make them overload.

I activated my vision as I flew towards Y/n, picking them up as I fled. Shooting wind blades at incoming arrows and bullets.

Some bullets hit me as the penetrate my back and I stumble but quickly regained my posture.

"Wanderer!" Y/n fussed.

"Shut up." I instructed as I tossed another wind blade towards another arrow.

An extremely charged bullet hit me and I shook hard as I got electrocuted, dropping Y/n as I fell against the sand.

"Wanderer!" I heard Y/n scramble towards me. My eyes were shut tight as I felt the electrical surge in my body.

"Run.." I summoned my strength to utter those words as I tried to get up and open my eyes.

"I can't leave you here!" Y/n tried to hoist me up as they used their vision to create a shield. The shield was weak, I doubt they used their vision much..

I persevered under the electricity. None of the other wounds hurt. I got up and carried Y/n once more as I flew further and further away. Y/n's shield only lasted a few more shots before it shattered and I relied on my wind blades and my agility as I broke and dodged the incoming shots.

The arrows could no longer reach us but the Fatui were persistently following.

I spotted a cliff up ahead, and we were at the bottom of the cliff. If we could reach it, we would be safe for awhile.

A few more dodges and I was about to duck round the corner of the cliff. But another one of those charged bullets pierced through my back as I threw Y/n behind the cliff and fell to the sand, shaking aggressively from the electric shock.

"Wa..er!!" Y../n.. My senses were almost completely down, and I struggled to get back up. I didn't feel anymore shots as I propped my hand up to get up, but the electricity shocked me once more and I fell.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Y/n's POV

I summoned another shield and ran over to Wanderer's limp figure. He was trying to get up but he just couldn't.

"Get up!" I grabbed his arms and pulled him behind the cliff.

"R..un.." Wanderer mumbled.

"I'm not leaving you!" I argued. But that only made Wanderer pull his face into an angry expression, seemingly enough to give him enough energy to open his eyes and continue on.

"Cave.. there.." Wanderer lifted me off my feet as we dived into the cave. He sent more of his wind blades above the cave entrance and caused rocks to fall, sealing the entrance.

"What are you doing!?" He set me down gently and fell on his side as his legs gave out.

"I.. can break us.. out.." He struggles to compose his words as he closed his eyes. "They won't.. won't come here.." I trusted his words and turned my attention to his battered body.

"Let me take a look.." I moved closer to inspect his back, and he didn't resist, he didn't argue. Was he too hurt to talk?

I took off my backpack and grabbed a wearable light source for my head and some tweezers from my first aid kit. I slipped off a rubber covering at the ends of the tweezers as I focused on extracting the charged bullets. They were bright purple, leaving lightning-like marks on his back.

I grabbed one of them and pulled it out as Wanderer shook aggressively again from another shock.

"What are you doing..!" Wanderer sneered as he turned his head and opened his eyes to look at me.

"Taking those bullets out."

"I'm a puppet.. I can survive.."

"It's better than letting those electrical ones stay and shock you!" Wanderer turned away at my raised voice and he doesn't argue back, allowing me to extract the last electrical bullet out.

I moved my hand to the second bullet and used my tweezers to get a grip of the bullet, pulling it out as it shocked Wanderer one last time. I grabbed a ziplock bag and placed the bullets in there.

I turned my attention back to Wanderer's back still covered in other types of bullets. He really wouldn't have survived if he wasn't a puppet.. I took out my now half filled bottle and took one sip before splashing some on his back.

"Now what?" Wanderer breathed out.

"The fire bullets. Those would kill you slowly."

".. I don't even feel them." Wanderer brushed it off as he sat up against the cave wall across me, never looking my way. "You shouldn't have wasted your water on me. You need it to survive and we're thousands of miles away from the closest city."

"Seems like you're gaining back your energy.." Wanderer glances at me with a expressionless look before turning away.

"We should keep going. Head further in the cave. I can hear rushing water. There might be another entrance." Wanderer was about to get up but I rushed over and grabbed his arm as I hovered over him on my knees.

"Stay.." My voice quivered, surprising me and Wanderer. Wanderer used his free arm and pulled me in from my back, making me lay on his chest.

"I'm not going anywhere without you.. I am... sorry... for worrying you.." Tears started escaping my eye as they rolled down my cheeks, the fear of losing someone close came rushing back as I quietly sobbed in his chest. "I swear... I'll kill Dottore for everything he's done.. and you can go back to how your life used to be.. with or without me.. that's up to you.."

"Shut up.. don't say without you.."

"After.. After everything's over.. I'll promise to be there.. but right now we need to move. It won't be long till they find out where we went. Especially, with a fresh pile of rocks in front of a cave." I nod my head as I removed myself from his one-handed embrace. I quickly packed my bag, putting the 2 bullets inside as well. I reached my bag to carry it but only to meet Wanderer's quick hands around the bag as he hoisted it onto his back.

"Wanderer." I started, wanting to argue, but he just shook his head and held out a hand for me to take. I took his hand and he started to fly once more as he pulled me closer and carried me.

"Wanderer, you need to rest. Save your energy." I argued.

"I need no rest. And we have little time left." He flew until we reached a fork. He hovered as he listens for the water flow he said he could hear. "Drop your pen here." He entered one of the two tunnels and I did as he asked. He finally placed me down. "Stay here. I'll make a distraction."

Before I could reply, he flew further into the tunnel. Only returning minutes later, but instead of flying he was jogging.

"Why are you-"

"From here on out, we do not use our elements, no matter what. To avoid being tracked down with elemental sight. This way." He grabbed my hand and we started jogging towards the other tunnel.

We rushed through the ups and down of the tunnel, Wanderer occassionally helping me reach certain heights. Somehow, despite the height being almost his whole height taller, he was able to climb the cave wall with ease. I guess that's the result of training and becoming a Harbinger, not to mention the 6th.

Explosion sounded from where we came from.

"T-" Wanderer covered my mouth stopping me from speaking more as he shook his head. He tilted his head for us to continue before removing his hand from my mouth and holding my hand.

We didn't keep running, instead we took lighter steps. to avoid attracting attention. Voices could be heard from behind, shouting commands and saying we can't be fart be far, believing that Wanderer still had the electrical bullets stuck in him.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Wanderer's POV

The Fatui members talks so loud. I can't tell if they are aware that they are alerting us of their presence or if they are just out right dumbasses. We've fallen in a trap and I just know it. Dottore knows me too well. Heck, he might've even foresaw that we would enter this cave or even better, installed a tracker in me. My efforts of a distraction would have gone to waste, and they would come straight in our direction.

The cave had twist and turns and we turned left which was in the average direction of the previous tunnel so maybe that would throw them off. But if they had a tracker on me, and a highly advance one, they could just trace my route and they would see on the tracker that I had wasted time diverting their attention to the other tunnel when really I took this one.

The worst part is, if Dottore knew I came in, knew that we would hide in this cave, he could've planted bombs in the walls beforehand, before throwing this false research into the Professor's face and Y/n would die in here while I get buried alive and never die.

Y/n suddenly gave me a gentle squeeze on my hand, snapping me out of my overthinking and made me turned my head to face them. Y/n mouthed "what's wrong" and I simply shook my head. So many things could happen and I don't know what Dottore actually did. We might even be walking straight to him if this sound of water was projected using a sound box, luring us towards him.

I started hesitating at every turn, and I'm sure this didn't go unnotice by Y/n. We finally reached another fork with more tunnels and to my absolute relief, there was water rushing from the right side to the left. But my relief fell short.

"Welcome..." Dottore's sickening voice flooded my ear.

"Dottore!" I pulled Y/n behind me as I looked around the area, but there was no one there. Y/n's head light hit every corner of the place but there's no one there.

"Wanderer? Did you hear something?" I turned to see Y/n's confused look.

"You didn't hear him say "welcome"?"

"No. You shouted his name first." Either he's playing with my head or I'm starting to hallucinate...

"Sorry.. I thought I heard him.. Follow the water. It should lead us out." I was about to start moving but Y/n stopped me.

"Wait. Are you sure, you're okay..?" Y/n brought their free hand to my chin as they held my face gently. I nod my head as I brought my hand to theirs and caressed their hand.

"I'm okay.. I can go on.." But not for much longer.. I made sure to keep my eye contact with Y/n so they wouldn't pick up the words I can't bring myself to say. I was shot in one of my critical component, without it, I only have a few hours unless it gets fixed. Cyno.. where are you..?

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Y/n's POV:

"If you hear anything, besides the douchebags behind us, alert me." Wanderer instructed.

I nod my head and Wanderer started moving, never letting go of my hand. We dashed along the sandy path next to the rushing water, the sound of the water was enough to hide our footsteps. I ran and ran and soon, I couldn't catch my breath and started slowing down, pulling Wanderer with me. Wanderer turned back as he noticed me trying to catch my breath.

"Breathe deep and slow." Wanderer slowed the pace so I could catch my breath. Wanderer kept the slow pace, a pace I could manage, as we continued running.

Wanderer was right, there was an opening at the end. I felt so happy as we finally escaped the cave. To my surprise, I saw Cyno running over.

"You two are ok! I came as fast as I could." Cyno said.

╚═══᪥☻᯽✲══〖ꨄ〗══✲᯽☻᪥═══╝

A/n:

Hewwo! I think it's been awhile since the last post- oops. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this part!

I GOT TIGHNARI OF YELAN BANNER WOOOOO!!! CYNARI REUNITED! Next goal is Albedo uwu. Good luck on your pulls! Hope you get who/what you want!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1K 22
*•.¸♡ 𝔸 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥, 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪 𝕂𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕙 𝕗𝕚𝕔 ♡¸.•* Y/N is an eremite whose heart has hardened to survive in the merciless de...
15.1K 451 15
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  ❝MY LOVE FOR YOU IS BIGGER THAN A FIREWORK!❞ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  (𝘠𝘰𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘹 𝘨𝘯!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) ☽˚⁀➷ When an Inazuman who lived in Mondstad...
7.4K 170 23
( this is my first time writing on wattpad, so please don't judge me TOO much) Y/N L/N was a childhood friend of Kamisato Ayato. Ever since they were...
2.6K 80 12
ㅤ࣭ ㅤㅤׂ ㅤ ㅤˑㅤ ㅤ۟ ㅤ₊ ♡ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠? ❞ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭...? ❞ ۪ ˑ 𓂂...