..... Another Alien & Human P...

By Red8280

I really wanted to write about Aliens making humans into their pets. I know it's just what the Internet needs... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14

10

349 5 1
By Red8280

I keep catching this one female watching me at all times no matter what I do. I've tried to catch her , but she runs and hides every time I try to get her. I think I'm going to purchase her and keep her myself.

Yes,
I am the owner of the pet shop, but I do buy stuff from my store not taking it. I got all my paperwork scanned in along with the id number of the pet I'll be taking.

She is a fast little thing, I finally got her in a corner and put the net on her to remove her.
I had to take everything out of the cage so she couldn't hid .

I was afraid that she would break the net and hurt herself. I put her in the to go box , so we can head home. I cannot wait to get her home. I wanna start working with her and she'll learn.

What am I going to name her? Sheba? No, that sounds too much like a cat, I don't care too much for cats. Lacey? No, too many pet humans have that name already. Maybe, I'll let her help pick out the name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 153 18
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
95K 2.7K 27
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
34.7K 546 15
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
34.3K 2.2K 80
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...