..... Another Alien & Human P...

By Red8280

I really wanted to write about Aliens making humans into their pets. I know it's just what the Internet needs... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14

8

426 6 1
By Red8280

We were only able to keep two of the females.
The suction animals did their job very well. They fell off of both females.

You should of seen how swollen the nipples where. When the little guys were done eating.
We pick them up and put them back in their cages.

I can't help myself I'm so fascinated with the female nipples after they are done. I play with them , Stan just sits back and watches. " come on Stan, it's twice as big as they started. " The pet shop owner said.

Finally Stan agrees and he did everything that the pet shop owner did.
They pinched the nipple and more milk came out. The females cried, but they are ok. They tugged on the areolas where they laughed as more milk came out. They flicked the nipple, this is the pet shop owner favorite thing to do.

Don't ask me why, he finds it entertaining. When they are done playing with the nipples.
They put little clamps on them. Females cries harder, but it's so none of the others can suck on their milk bags.

If they get adopted out, we will take them off before they go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
63.1K 1.9K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
65.2K 6.3K 126
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...