FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

10|➴Pain➴

3.4K 238 34
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

🛑Cautious 🛑
Triggering Scene Ahead. Mention of r@pe, physical torture and hard language. If you're uncomfortable to read please skip the part. Or do not read the first two paragraph. You can read from the third para. Or you can skip.
Skipping one part won't ruin your interest in reading.

Let's Start....

"Stop it before you regret Prem please" Hiya struggled on his hold and cried out loud when his teeth dug into her neck skin. 

"Please stop this Prem please." Hiya pleaded while crying hard when his hands roamed all over her body, without any shame. 

At the moment Prem's hand stopped to slided down her top he felt some pull from his back. 

He raised his face from her neck and saw his brother was standing there, fuming in anger.

~○~ 

Getting out of the car, Vihaan ran inside the house but his heartbeat raced fastly. A loud scream from upstairs and he got it, what could be happening there. 

He made his way to Prem's room and when he reached the scene, boiled his blood. 

His veins popped out from his arms, eyes became bloodshot red and palms fisted. 

He held Prem's hair and he looked at him, pulling him from her by his hair he slapped hard before his eyes went to the scared poor soul on the floor. 

"Hiya look at me Hiya, see I'm Vihaan" Vihaan patted her cheeks, when she was at the moment of passing out but opened her eyes at the familier calming voice. 

"Sir" Hiya's lips wobbled and more tears ran down from her cheeks. 

Vihaan was taken aback when her arms wounded his neck and she cried out burying her face in his chest. 

"I'm sorry. I should have listened to you. I'm sorry" Hiya mumbled, clutching his shirt. 

"Get out you two. Get out from here" Prem said loudly sitting on his bed. 

"You did so wrong today. Very very wrong Prem. You'll regret" Vihaan said and helped Hiya to get up. 

He picked her shrug and bag from the floor and supported her by holding her back and shoulder.

Hiya didn't look back at Prem and went outside with Vihaan. 

Vihaan made her sit on the couch at the hall and was going, but Hiya held his hand. 

"Please don't leave me alone" came Hiya's small voice. 

Vihaan squeezed her hands "I'm here with you Hiya. Don't worry" 

Hiya nodded her head and wore her shrug when Vihaan left for the kitchen.

"Here take this" 

Hiya took the glass and gulped down the water in one go. 

"Sir I want to go home. Now please" 

"Sure. Come I'll drop you" 

Vihaan forwarded his hand to Hiya for hold and Hiya looked between his hand and his face. 

How wrong she was about this man. 
She thought he was jealous
But he was only warning her. 
She did so wrong by not believing him. 
This day wouldn't have come then. 

~○~ 

"Divya Divya" 

Divya was walking by the road when she heard someone calling her and she found Ayaan waving at her from the opposite side. 

"Ayaan bhai" Divya went to the opposite side. 

"Come inside. I'm going home" 

Nodding at him Divya got inside the car and smiled at him. 

"You here?" 

"Ya came to bid bye to a friend, but you here?" 

"Yaa came to see Ishani." 

Divya looked at him shockingly and asked "ishani? As for Suhani's sister Ishani?" 

"Yeah" 

"Ohh something serious?" 

"Nahh. Just as." Ayaan shrugged but Divya looked unsure. 

~○~ 

"Mumma. You okay? Looking so stressed." Rehana holds Maheen's hand. 

"Ya. All is well just little tensed about Ayaan" 

"Ohh… is he okay? He was also looking stressed for some days" 

"Leave his matter and tell me what you've decided?" 

Rehana lowered her eyes at Maheen's sudden question. 

"About you and Abhimaan?" 

Abhimaan's heartbeat raced, standing outside of Rehana's room. 

"About me and him?" Rehana asked, gulping the tears. 

"You've waited enough, Rehana. It's time to tell him the truth. To bind you two again." 

Rehana looked at Maheen while tears were flowing down. 

"What If he doesn't remember the day? What if he moved on from that day? What if he lo…loves someone else?" It was hard, becoming so hard for Rehana to say all these. But She doesn't want to give him any burden with the past. 

Getting up from the bed she wiped her tears but they're not stopping. 

"What about you Rehana? What about all your prayers? What about all your fasts that you kept for his well being? What about your love?" Maheen held her shoulder and made her turn towards her. 

"Hamara kya mumma? Humne to mohabbat kiya Hai souda nhi

(What about me mumma? I have done love, not deal) 
Rehana smiled at Maheen. 

"You asked him about the girl he married that night right? What did he say ? He didn't remember her name, her face or anything. Then how do you think there will be any future for us? Its better we should apply for divorce" 

Abhimaan was eager to know what she was thinking at that moment.

"He moved on from me the day he left for the US. Let him live his life the way he likes mumma. I'm happy with what I've. You all love me, you all care for me. That's enough. Trust me mumma that's enough. No need to tell everyone the secret. Let it stay in between us. Except for the four, no one knows. Nanajaan and Naanijaan also know but they're not coming here anytime soon. I'll leave if he wants to marry someone else. Noone will know about our marriage." 

"Do thappad padega na,, sare akal thikane ajayegi tumhari,Rehana. Boht bade bade baatein Kar rahe ho. Yeh tumhari shayari ki kitab nahi hai, yeh zindagi hai. Aur main apne beta ya beti ke sath kuch galat hone nahi dunga

(It will take only two slaps to bring your brain back to your head, Rehana. You're talking about very big things. This is not your poetry book, this is life. And I won't let anything wrong happen to my son or daughter.) 

Rehana lowered her lashes to hide the tears that were falling continuously. Maheen cupped her cheeks and made her look at her. 

"Main manti hu, Abhi ko yaad nhi vo ladki kon thi, kaisi thi, kya naam thi uski, per use tum yaad ho. Uske zehen mein na basne lage ho tum. Jabse aaya hai tumhare alawa kisi aur pe nazre jata hi nahi uska. Mohabbat to vo bhi karne laga hai tumse, per anjan is bat se ki tum hi ho vo ladki jiske sath uska nikkah hua tha teen saal pehle."

(I agree, he still doesn't remember who that girl was, how she was, what her name was, but he remembers you. You have started settling in his mind. Ever since he has come, he is not visible to anyone other than you. He has also started loving you, unaware of the fact that you are the girl with whom he had married three years ago.) 

Abhimaan felt his lungs were not working. He can't breathe at that moment. She was thinking of divorce? They didn't even share a good moment to cherish forever. What was she thinking? That he will never get to know who the girl was whom he married? Is it so tough to find her when he has so many contacts and relatives? 

Rehana was a crying mess. She never did expect he would love her, the way she did all those years. It was so hard for her in the initial days, living in his house without him. Living as a guest when she was his wife. The people who came, always considered her as maid or guest. It bleeds her heart. She waited for his comeback like a chataka (pied cuckoo), just like the poetry bird waits for rains  to quench its thirst. She waited for him. But when he came, he didn't recognize her. She was so sure that he didn't even remember their nikkah

But what Maheen, her mumma told today, gave her relief. Relief to her thoughts, relief to her waits, relief to her hearts. 

Her throat became dry at that moment, she was feeling as if the world would collapse any moment. Her lungs were getting heavy, her legs became numb, she couldn't stand anymore. She needs rest, a proper rest this time, no overthinking, no dilemma, only peace. 

Her head started spinning. All those nights she cried for him. All those mornings she missed him. All those bitter moments she watched as he called his family but never ever asked about her. 

Rehana has always been introverted, doesn't like making new friends and all. It was so hard for her when Maheen and Yuvaan brought her home and she faced so many people at one time, because they're a joint family. Earlier she lived with her mother, father and an elder brother. But after their demise She became an orphan. 

Maheen asked her to call her as mother and Yuvaan as father but she refused to do it infront of everyone and letting them know that she is Abhimaan's wedded wife when he was not around. She started managing with them. It was their big heart that they accepted her without any kind of insult and all.  She asks them not to tell anyone until he comes back. Three years … a long time. She didn't know at that time what would be his reaction after coming back. 

Coming back to reality, her breathing started decreasing. Her mouth parted to exhale and inhale. She placed her right palm over her chest and tried to breathe properly. But it was seeming difficult, so damn difficult when her eyes went to the door, the person standing there without any kind of emotion. 

Her eyes became close and legs started trembling. 

She was going to fall when her saviour hold her by her waist and attached her frame close to his. 

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Hope you liked the chapter.
Finally their secret is out.
What would be Abhimaan's reactions now?
Hiya is regretting for not trusting Vihaan.

Share your thoughts regarding the chapter and the characters.

Next on Tuesday

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ♥️
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
5.2K 277 16
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...
14.6K 680 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
457K 25.1K 71
*COVER CREDITS* @blackue02 #1 indian on 15/02/2020 #1 arrangedmarriage on 04/03/2021 #1 hotheaded on 20/07/2019 #1 mumbai on 17/10/2019 #1 court on 0...