Inferior pampering

נכתב על ידי Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... עוד

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 28

196 5 0
נכתב על ידי Demens88c

"Since I already knew that I had a problem, why didn't I tell you earlier?"

"Because I'm not sure how long you're going to stay by my side." Ji Tingyu turned his head, his clear eyes seemed to be able to see everything in the river.

"Damon," he is still used to calling him like this: "I know that night in Snow Mountain means a lot to you, and I can tell you frankly that it is also to me. I don't want to destroy it."

"If your plan is to leave after I am safe, then as a short passer-by in my life, in order to protect this beautiful memory, I will not mind anything behind you, you will always be a bird to me Little wolf called Damon, but if..."

"What if I want to stay by your side for a long time?" He Zhuo took his words.

"Then you must be honest."

"The premise of my trust in you is that you will never deceive me."

He Zhuo opened his mouth and was stunned.

Because Ji Tingyu was willing to give him a chance even though he knew he had been "deceived".

He has his own unique set of principles in doing things. He is sober when he should be sober, and he will not take it seriously when he should be confused.

Mistakes made within his principles seem to be forgiven, but once they violate his principles, they will be removed forever.

Just like now, He Zhuo knows that if he dares to lie, Ji Tingyu will never trust him again.

"I didn't lie to you. Damon Howard is my English name. You are the only one other than my mother. I have a very necessary reason to come to Newell. Continuing to be involved in a domestic business will make my behavior punishable." Constraints." He confessed everything he could say in one breath.

"What reason?"

"I can't say it yet, but I will definitely not harm you."

"Oh." The cat drooped its eyelids and kicked away a pebble under its feet. "Then you should know that your dad and I don't get along very well. I might beat him up next time we meet."

"Don't worry, I'll help you guard the door. I'm on your side."

The last sentence made Ji Tingyu's heart jump for joy, and he pressed the corner of his mouth and asked, "Even if it's your father on the other side?"

"Even if it's anyone."

At that moment, Ji Tingyu wanted to shake his ears crazily, but he held back, and leaned against the car like a cat: "Next time you have a problem, remember to confess it yourself. People who follow me are like this."

"So you agree with me to stay?" He Zhuo lowered his head to look at his still red eyes, his proud expression was like capturing the most arrogant cat in the world.

He deserves to be beaten like this!

"Don't get carried away!"

Ji Tingyu slapped him hard on the head with his paw, turned his head and walked away.

Even the back is full of anger.

-

A group of people set off on their way back in the evening, and several army green heavy trucks crawled unhurriedly on the pure white canvas.

Ji Tingyu has been feeling tired and lack of energy recently, and he should visit again during the estrus period that he survived when he was in distress.

He fell asleep as soon as he got in the car, his head was shaking with the seat, and the sunlight from the chasing car shone on his face, making his eyes swell.

A hand suddenly stretched out to cover his eyes.

"He Zhuo?"

"Well, what's wrong."

It's nothing, I just want to confirm if it's you.

But it feels weird to say that.

"I have a sore throat." He made a nonsense reason.

He Zhuo didn't speak anymore, and he couldn't see. He could only hear a rustling sound, and then the warm cup touched his lips, and the heat suffocated his face.

"Drink a little." He Zhuo coaxed him.

Ji Tingyu raised his head and took a deep breath, and almost spat out, "What the hell is this, you want to poison me to death!"

"The herbal water that Nien prepared for you."

"Didn't I throw it away?"

He remembered that he was poured before going out!

"You poured the coffee I poured in ahead of time."

"What?! It took me so much effort to steal it, but it turned out to be just coffee! I'm really going to be mad at you!" Ji Tingyu wiped all the medicine on his shoulders as if venting his anger, and then his face was covered with blood. seized.

He Zhuo touched him, and then pressed his forehead against his, it was a little hot.

"Is it going to be in heat? It smells like a little drunkard."

"Ang, I have to get injections again when I go back, and it doesn't stop every day." Ji Tingyu is annoyed when he thinks of the estrus period, let alone this week, he either has injections or takes medicine, and has been steamed for several days, which is even more annoying.

He has an active temper, hates everything that makes him soft, and is too embarrassed to reveal it in front of others. It is only because He Zhuo has just unlocked the identity of "the brother who loved him very much when he was young", that he unscrupulously reveals his "willfulness" one side.

"If you don't want to get an injection, I can help you."

Ji Tingyu was startled, licked his lips shyly, "Come here."

It was rare for He Zhuo to lean over nervously, and saw a kitten's ear flicked back and then slapped his chin, "Go away."

It took only two or three seconds to go back and forth, and he teased the wolf king like a dog, but He Zhuo just looked at his triumphant little ear tips dotingly, peeled a piece of candy and stuffed it into his mouth.

Ji Tingyu smiled openly even with his eyes closed.

"Forgive you for giving me the bitter medicine soup."

He Zhuo couldn't help shaking his head, "Children."

Meanwhile, Meng Fan and Rosalin, who were huddled in the last row, were trying their best to pretend that they didn't exist.

"Are you sure they didn't hook up?" Rosalin asked in a super low voice, "That He Zhuo's eyes are drawn when he looks at the boss."

"No, the boss still smells like me." Meng Fan was extremely firm.

"Oh, you are so stupid!" The blond-haired and red-lipped snake sister can't wait to whip him with her tail. "If the taste is mixed up, then it's not that you got fucked, it's that the boss got fucked!"

"Ah? Then what should we do? Our poor boss, can we beat him? His crotch looks like it could kill a cow!"

"You little bastard! Look what he's doing in his crotch!"

Meng Fan quickly rolled up his big ears to cover his flushed face, "Then I heard that the alpha desires of beasts of their level are very strong, and his nose bridge is so straight, and his middle finger is so long, I am a little bit uncomfortable. Don't worry, boss..."

"Oh, I can only say that everyone has their own destiny." The beautiful snake said with concern, "Our poor boss will suffer from old crimes in the future."

Ji Tingyu, who didn't know that the two of them were praying for him, was dizzy at this moment, his body was getting hotter and hotter, his face was so flushed that he could pinch water, and there was a layer of sweat in his clothes, running down his spine. Drip down.

The most terrible thing is that three inches above the tailbone, I feel hot and numb.

very sour......

I really want to let my tail out and be rubbed by someone...

The author has something to say:

Maomao: Will I really suffer from old age in the future...

Wolf: No, as long as you cooperate with me.

Maomao: How to cooperate?

Wolf: First change back to the original body, push up Xiaopang's belly and suck it for me.

Your uncle, I knew you were a pervert! Okay, okay... Ji Tingyu turned back into a cat while beating him and took a deep breath until he sucked himself into a puffer fish, and then pointed to his stomach angrily, "Get over here and suck!"

Chapter 16 Xiaoyu, open the door

The journey was half long and not short, and it was already dark when we arrived at the base.

It snowed again.

The base of the reporter department is built in a basin surrounded by mountains, covering a considerable area.

The car drove in and rushed directly to the frozen lake in the center of the basin. The lake water was light green like jelly, and the ice surface reflected He Zhuo with his arms on the car window like a mirror.

When he got off the car, he was standing on the ice. When he looked down, he had the illusion that snowflakes were flying from his feet to the sky.

As soon as Ji Tingyu came down, he was surrounded by three layers of team members waiting at the door. All of them called Director Ji with red noses and red eyes.

It's just that some are sincere and some are false.

He didn't show any abnormality or alienation, and after saying a few words, he pulled He Zhuo to his side, "This is Mr. He, he will work with us in the future, and I will introduce you in detail at the meeting tomorrow. Let's have a meal and rest today." , the monkey helped him arrange the dormitory."

Everyone nodded in agreement, but they couldn't help being puzzled, and they all speculated about the origin of this person.

Just as they were taking a peek at He Zhuo, they saw Ji Tingyu leaning into his ear, "Shall I get an injection?"

The tone sounded like a child explaining his whereabouts to his parents.

? ? what's the situation? Is Director Ji asking him for instructions?

The team members were unimaginable and extremely puzzled, but the next scene almost made their eyes pop out.

He Zhuo raised his hand, put it on Ji Tingyu's face, touched his sweaty neck from his cheek, "Why is it so hot?"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.6M 139K 47
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
96.5K 2.8K 71
Ye Yuanxian is an important male supporting character in the upgrade of the big male protagonist. In the first half of his life, his only wish is to...
11.4K 211 7
Warnings: Platonic Deoinnit Swearing Mention of death, blood/wounds, and other stuff i say at yhe start of chapters Btw this will contain mentions of...