Enemies || Ryeji

Od Hwanggsz

Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They a... Více

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Seven

728 27 5
Od Hwanggsz

The groups names were called out. Yeji literally screamed when she found out she was in the same group with Ryujin.

"At least you got me, Jisu, Chaeryeong and Yuqi." Yuna said, putting her hand on Yeji's shoulder, Yeji just flicked it away and sent her a death glare.

"I don't care." She spat clearly. She walked over to the group along with her friends. Immediately meeting eyes with Ryujin, who was staring at her with a big wide smirk plastered on her face.

"So." The teacher, who was in charge of their group, said and clapped. Getting all their attention.

"In my group, I always partner up people. But I choose, so I'm guessing you are all friends since you go to the same school. Soooo, it won't be a problem." The teacher smiled before she looked at everyone.

"I swear to god if I'm partnered with Ryujin." Yeji whispered to her friends, with an annoyed voice.

"So." She looked at her clipboard "I'm gonna do this randomly. Chaeryeong and Jisu."

Chaer and Jisu looked at each other with wide smiles as they walk to each other and hug.

"Jeongyeon and Yuna."

Jeongyeon and Yuna smile at each other as they silently high five.

"Momo and Soyeon."

Soyeon and Momo did the same as Yuna and Jeongyeon, silently high five but hug afterwards.

"Changbin and Yeonjun."

The two boys smile and fist bump.

"Yuqi and me." She said.

"Last but not least, Yeji and Ryujin." She smiled.

Ryeji both widen their eyes and frown, both their jaws literally dropped, as they look round at each other and stare intensely.

"Okay. Let's go, and let's hurry, our first activity is finding treasure." She said as she handed out a map to each pair before she sat on a nearby bench "bring it back to me after."

Everyone went off together, meanwhile Ryujin and Yeji just walked, silently. Till Yeji broke it.

"Why do I have to be with you in everything? And literally out of everyone." Yeji said and slapped her hands against her legs, huffing in annoyance.

"Oh shut up, not like I wanted to be with you either." Ryujin said.

"This is gonna be the worst trip ever. Isn't sharing a room with you enough?-" Yeji got cut off when Ryujin tightly grabbed Yeji's hand, pulling her back as Yeji turned, their bodies banging into each other as they both make a little 'oof' sound at the action. They look at each other deeply in the eyes, not backing away, for some odd reason.

Yeji gulped dryly. She saw how Ryujin's lips slowly formed into a smirk. A sly one.

"Don't talk bad about me. I can be cool once you get to know me more." She said, Yeji scoffed and rolled her eyes, finally pushing her away after being so dangerously close to her face.

"I don't wanna get to know you. I hate you so much. Let's continue." She said as she turned and continued walking. Ryujin rolled her eyes and followed after her.

They searched everywhere, looking at the map, but not seeing anything.

"Oh come on, the other pairs have probably won and we're the only ones." Yeji said annoyed.

"Stop being so whiny. It's annoying." Ryujin said as she looked in every little spot possible.

Suddenly they both heard a loud grumble noise. Slowly looking at each other.

"Was that your stomach?" Ryujin asked, Yeji looked away, going red of embarrassment.

"Yeah.." she said quietly. Ryujin laughed, making Yeji frown.

"What's so funny? I barely ate any of my breakfast since I felt sick this morning." Yeji said annoyed.

Suddenly Ryujin walked somewhere, so Yeji quickly followed. She arched a brow when she realised.

"Why are we at a vending machine?" Yeji asked. Ryujin got a coin out as she put it in.

"What do you want?" Ryujin asked, making Yeji slightly widen her eyes.

"What do you mean? Your not... buying something for me are you-"

"Yeji. I asked you, what do you want?"

Yeji sighed and looked at all the delicious options. She soon chose.

"Maltesers." She said.

Ryujin put it in as it fell down, she grabbed it out the little thing at the bottom and harshly put them in the other female's hands. She looked up at Ryu very confused.

"Did you just buy that for me?" Yeji asked.

Ryujin scoffed "obviously. Dummy."

"Now hurry." Ryujin added as she gripped Yeji's arm tightly and dragged her along, continuing the activity like nothing happened.

Of course, they were last in their group. But they didn't care.

A couple more activities flew by till it was lunch time, going to the building where the cafeteria is, they walked inside and lined up. Ryujin was talking with her friends, while (im)patiently waiting.

"Today was fun." Chaeryeong said.

"I agree." Ryujin nodded.

"I wonder what yummy food there is." Yuna said, getting on her tiptoes and trying to look over.

"It's a buffet, so I'm guessing there will be a lot of delicious things." Changbin said.

They soon got their tray of food as they went over to a table and sat down together. A table all to themselves as they chat and eat.

"I wonder what we will do tomorrow." Yeonjun said.

"Im excited." Soyeon answered.

Suddenly Ryujin looked round and met eyes with Yeji. Yeji quickly looked away but Ryujin kept staring. The beautiful long haired brunette girl was sitting at a table with her friends, eating and laughing. She saw Yeji's beautiful smile, and she didn't even know, but it made her smile, herself.

"Sooo, you are looking at someone?" Momo said, Ryujin quickly squinted her eyes and looked away, at all her friends that were intensely staring at her.

Ryu scoffed "as if."

"Then who are you staring at, while smiling?" Momo asked. Ryujin looked down once she felt her cheeks burn.

"I was daydreaming... about... something." She lied.

"about what exactly?" Soyeon asked, with a smirk. Ryujin looked at her with a serious annoyed look.

"Nothing. God." She muttered the last word and continued eating.

The other continue to chat about something else. She slowly looked back up at Yeji, but slightly widened her eyes to see some boy was sitting next to her. Talking and laughing with her. And the boy wasn't just any boy. It was Choi Beomgyu.

Choi Beomgyu is known to easily make anyone fall in love with him. But him and Ryujin never get along. No, they haven't talked or anything, but for some reason they just strongly despise each other. Back in school at the very start, they were about 12 or 13, something like that, she once dated Beomgyu. But he broke her heart, she didn't really like boys. That's when she realised she was lesbian, and only had an attraction towards females.

She's dated some females before in the past, but she hasn't in a while. And it doesn't really last long.

But there are many girls drooling over her and wanting to be with her.

I mean. She's hot, popular, she's a troublemaker. Who wouldn't want the shin Ryujin?

Suddenly Beomgyu moved closer to Yeji's face. The thing is, she didn't even react or move. She just smile and continued talking while Beomgyu was taking glances between her cat eyes and her kissable lips.

"After lunch do you wanna go play basketball?" Yeonjun asked, making Ryujin look round at him.

"I'm down." Soyeon said.

"Yeah, why not?" Ryujin said and continued eating.

So that's what they did, after eating they went round to the basketball court, luckily there was a box of basketballs, so Changbin got one out, bouncing it up and down and walking over. They started to play in teams against each other.

But Ryujin was odd today, she kept bouncing the ball off the hoop, not getting it in even once. She wasn't good at catching it and she couldn't take it from the other team. Something was distracting her, and the others could tell.

So when Yeonjun got the ball, he stopped the game, and approached Ryujin.

"Ryujin what's up? Your always getting it in the hoop, you always catch it and you always manage to take it from the other team. You also have excellent skills and tricks. This isn't like you, what's wrong?" Yeonjun asked, worried.

Ryujin sighed and rubbed her eyes, she didn't exactly know herself.

"I'm tired okay. Just— tired." She said and sighed.

"Maybe we should stop and just continue tomorrow." Momo suggested and everyone agreed.

"Okay. I'm gonna chill in the room, you know my room number, so come if you need me." Ryujin said, everyone nodded as they watched her walk away and enter the building.

"I wonder what's up." Soyeon said.

"Yeah. I'm worried, I'll check on her later." Jeongyeon said.

"What do we do now?" Momo asked.

"Continue?"

Ryujin sighed as she closed her eyes and fell back on her bed. She had a headache, and she honestly didn't know herself.

Why am I acting like that? I'm so good at basketball, what's happened?

She opened her eyes and grabbed her phone.

She got a phone call from her step mom, she quickly sat up as she accepted the call and put it up to her ear.

"Yes?"

"Ryujin, how are you?"

"Uhhh... good." Ryujin said, knowing that she doesn't actually care.

"Oh good."

"So why did you call?"

"I was wondering how you got on, that's all. Why? Can't call my own daughter?"

Ryujin scoffed "I am not your daughter. You don't even consider me as your daughter so don't act like you suddenly care."

It was silent for a while and she didn't know what to do.

"Excuse me? That's no way to speak to me like that. I'm speechless I— ughhh." Her step mom grumbled "your gonna regret this. Be grateful I even let you on the trip."

With that her 'mom' hung up. She stared at her phone and frowned, clenching it tightly with both fists.

Suddenly the door opened so she loosened her body, quickly looking up as Yeji entered the room.

"Why are you in here?" Yeji asked.

"It's not only your room, ya know." Ryujin said as she looked back down at her phone.

"Yes I know that. I was just asking, Jesus." Yeji said as she pulled her phone out. Her phone started ringing so she picked it up.

"Yes?"

Ryujin didn't know who was on the other side of the phone, or what was said. But why did she care?

She looked up at Yeji, who slowly smiled and nodded.

"Okay, yes. Pick me up later." Yeji said to whoever was on the phone.

She saw how Yeji nodded a couple times, she even chuckled at one point.

"Okay. Bye, see you soon." Yeji said as she pulled the phone away from her ear, looking down at it as she quickly hung up.

"Who was that?" Ryujin asked. Why do I care so fucking much?

"None of your business." Yeji said rudely as she sat on the bed, she was smiling while typing on her phone.

Ryujin didn't know why, but the feeling in her stomach made her feel sick.

She stood up and snatched the phone out Yeji's hand, making the cat eyed female look up at her angrily, with grit teeth.

"Ugh! Why do you care so much?" Yeji asked as she stood up and tried to reach for her phone, but Ryujin kept pulling it away from her so she couldn't get it or reach it.

"Tell me who your texting." Ryujin frowned.

"Whatever, i don't get why you care so much, but it's Beomgyu."

Ryujin widened her eyes and froze, that's when Yeji snatched her phone out Ryu's hand.

"He's coming to our room soon. He's picking me up as we have a nice walk through the forest." Yeji said as she sat back down and looked back at her phone and continued smiling.

"Yeah. Go and fuck him somewhere, like you do with everyone." Ryujin said. That made Yeji's blood boil as she stood up and slapped the other female.

That made Ryujin angry, having a red burning mark on the side of her cheek, looking back at Yeji with an angry face, she pushed her so she fell back on her bed.

"Shut up Ryujin, you can't say much. You always find some girl to fuck and leave them the next day cause they aren't good enough." Yeji said, standing up again as she grabs her phone.

She looked at the ground as she walked towards the door, Ryujin was quick enough to have a tight grip on her arm and pull her back. Making Yeji look at her, she widened her eyes.

What the fuck have I done?

Yeji's eyes were shiny and as clear as a crystal.

Her vision blurry cause of the tears. She had an angry irritated face as she pushed Ryujin, making her stagger backwards. She felt a weird feeling in her body.

"I'm not crying cause of you, it's just, I feel emotional today." Yeji said before she quickly left, slamming the door behind her and wiping her watery eyes with her jacket sleeve.

Ryujin stood there frozen. Couldn't move. She automatically gulped. Her throat suddenly hurt and felt prickly and dry.

Why do I feel bad? I never feel bad. Especially with Yeji, my number one enemy.

She sighed, putting both her hands through her hair.

I fucked up..

She sat back on her bed and just went on her phone, her eyes were heavy, feeling absolutely exhausted.

Suddenly the door knocked. She ignored it. It knocked again. She ignored it again.

"Ryujin?" She heard Jeongyeon's voice on the other side of the door, as she knocked again.

Ryujin stood up and walked over, opening the door to see a worried looking Jeongyeon standing there.

"You okay?" Ryu asked.

"Yeah. I came to check on you cause of what happened earlier. Also.. Yeji ran off and she was wiping her eyes with her sleeve like she was crying. What happened?" Jeongyeon asked. Ryujin gulped dryly and looked away.

Did my words hurt her that much..

"She was upset about something but she wouldn't tell me.." Ryujin lied.

"Wait. If she didn't tell you, does that mean you asked her what's wrong? You? Asking your enemy? What's wrong?" Jeongyeon asked.

Ryujin immediately shook her head "no.. not like that it's just. I looked at her with a questioning look and she just walked out." Ryujin lied once again.

"Oh.." Jeongyeon nodded.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

195K 7.5K 44
Ryujin is the girl who hates the world for losing her parents while Yeji is the optimistic and bubbly girl. what will happen if they meet each other?
44K 1K 12
(G!P) The journey of two friends discovering their love for each other is something inevitable. G!P RYUJIN *mature content* smut Don't like it, don't...
60.6K 2.1K 61
"she's just a girl. but not like those thirsty girls on the dancefloor looking for a walking bank, the gold-diggers. She's a businesswoman, a great o...
180K 9.5K 60
Hwang Yeji,A hyper and trouble maker soloist idol met her new strict guard Shin Ryujin,Yeji gave her guard a hard time,but after knowing her past fee...