Through Love and hate (Sanemi...

By wissam_wisso

" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other "... More

introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 13

1.6K 49 46
By wissam_wisso

While I was crying,I heard a smooth and gentil voice.

"Why are you crying?".

I looked up,a tall man stood in front of me.with a lean muscular build, fair skin, maroon eyes, and long spiky hair with red tips that he kept in a ponytail.

He wore a red haori over a very pale orange-colored nagagi kimono with a black umanori-styled  hakama, a pair of zori with red straps and white tabi socks, with a Sword carried at the left side of his waist.

Quickly I sniffed and wiped my tears

"Who are you?"

I asked surprised,who is this man?and how did he entered here?.

He didn't say anything,he was just staring at me with a blank expression.I became tensed and I didn't know what to do.

Finally he spoke:"are you ok?".he didn't answered my question.I don't know who is this guy and what he is doing in my house at this time.

"Y-Yeah I am fine thank you."

I stared at him,he still have the same blank expression.we didn't say anything,this is awkward.

"Um.... how can I help you?" I broke the silent.

At first I was going to kick him out, but I didn't feel any malicious intent from him. Maybe he needed help.but Why he didn't answer my question. Why is he so silent? And what exactly does he want? Suddenly he bent down to my level.  And look straight at me.  I noticed he had a red mark on the side of his forehead.  What? It looks like mine.Eh! What's that!.

He looked at me for a long time,I started getting uncomfortable,I need answers.

suddenly he brought his hand close to me, and touched the bandages covering the side of my forehead. I was surprised and quickly turned away.  I looked at him with a puzzled look.What is he trying to do?

"I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable,but why are you covering it?". Finally he spoke. He has a gentle and a deep voice.

I was surprised,how did he knows?this man is mysterious.

I removed my bandages, to reveal my mark. He looked at me.

"Um ... what a coincidence,you have the same mark like mine,but can you tell me who are you ? And what do you want ?".I asked him confused.

Then he kept staring at me with the same expression.he is taking a long time to talk.

"Yoriichi Tsugikuni" he bowed.

"(Y/n) (l/n) ... nice to meet you,um I will make you some tea".

I was about to got up but he stopped me

"There is no need.don't bother your self".he said.

"Um .....ok.... then how can I help you Yoriichi sama? Are you looking for a place to stay tonight?".

He started at me:"No".

What a man of few words.seriously why he is here?.

"Why were you crying?".

I sighed :"nothing to worry about,I just I have been through a lot of problems.that's why?".

" you were asking the god why did you born with the mark.and how it turned you life a miserable".

My eyes got wide,so he heard me from the beginning.

I looked down:"yeah,that's right,since I was a kid,all people thought that I am curse,this is why I am covering it.what about you Yoriichi sama? Did others say the same things to you?"

He sat beside me:"yes,my family used to call me that as well".

I felt sad about him,He is in the same condition as me.

"Sorry for that....but it's ok mister Yoriichi,I am glad that I found someone like me" I smiled at him.

He stared at me with soft eyes:" (y/n) san,do you know the meaning of this mark?".

I looked at him confused :"No,I don't know".

"It's a demon slayer mark".

I was shocked:"Nani! Demon slayer? But how is that ?I am not a demon slayer! "

"Indeed,but this is the truth".

"But I know a friend of mine,he is a demon slayer,and he doesn't have the same mark like me".

"Because he hasn't awakened it yet, you and I were born with it without having to awaken it"

I looked at him with great  bewilderment.I didn't understand anything he was saying.

"I am sorry Yoriichi sama,but I don't understand anything.I don't know what are you talking about".

He smiled a bit :"I will explain".

He began by explaining the meaning of the mark, and that it makes the demon slayer special and far stronger.He told me that if the demon slayer awakened the mark, he would become much stronger.He will be able to see the transparent world.  And that these characteristics apply to me even though I am not a demon slayer. I was listening to him talking.

"That's right Yoriichi sama. People used to tell me I am really strong,and sometimes I can also see people's bodies from the inside and see their organs. At first I thought it was just a hallucination.But now things become clearer,please yoriichi sama tell me more". I begged him.

I was completely surprised,yoriichi sama knows a lot of things about demons slayer mark.then he told me something strange.

"Once the demon slayer awaken the mark,He will become much stronger, but in return he will pay with his life for that".

"What do you mean yoriichi sama? So they would die ?".

"Yes,when they reach the age of 25".

I was shocked:" so that means I will die when I turn 25 years old"

"No,you have born with it,you will live like a normal human".

"But yoriichi sama,I am sorry if I am asking so much,but how do you know,I mean you're not 25 years old. How do you know that?".

"Because I have lived until I reach 80 years old".

I raised my eyebrows :"huh ?yoriichi sama?umm what are you saying,80 years old? But you are young!".

He suddenly stoped talking and started at me with the same black expression,omg did I said something rude to him?

"Because I am not alive,I am dead actually,and what  you see now is my soul".

My jaw dropped,my eyes got wide,not believing what I just heard,did he just say he is dead? And now I am talking to a ghost! lord save us.I started shaken while my heart was beating fast,I am really scared!.

He probably noticed my fear ,He looked at me with soft eyes

"(y/n) san,there is nothing to be afraid of,I understand that you are shocked,but I mean no harm to you".he said with his calming voice.

I took a long breath,ok (y/n),he is a ghost,but he doesn't mean to hurt you,he seems a nice man.

"Sorry Yoriichi san,I was just shocked,you know all this is new for me.and I can't understand." I was nervous.

He sighed :"alright,I will tell you everything,Perhaps things will become clear to you in the end". I nodded

Yoriichi sama started to tell me about his story,when he was born with his twin brother and how his family thought that he was cursed because of the demon slayer mark. and separate him from his twin.and how did he became a demon slayer.

I cried when he told me about his past,especially when he told me about his wife and child and how they were killed by a demon. I felt sad about him,he went through a lot.his family hated him,and he lost people he loved,

he looked at me confused because I was crying,I sniffed.

" I am sorry yoriichi sama,it break my heart hearing that...please continue"

Then he told me about his life after he became a demon slayer,he is the first one who used breathing style and he mixed with the forms. Genya once told me about the breathing style and the forms

"Before the breathing invented.the Samurais only used the forms, Then when I use my first breathing technique.  I started to combine them with the the forms.  Which made the swordsmen stronger than before and they were able to kill the strongest demons".

"Wow,that's amazing". I was really excited .

Then he told me about his meeting with his twin brother,and how did he too became a demon slayer and used the moon breathing.and awaken the mark as well.

But his brother didn't enjoyed the Demons slayers corps to kill Demons or for revenge. He wanted to became stronger than Yoriichi sama,but he couldn't,He was so jealous of his brother that he betrayed the Corps. He later became a demon, which led to Yoriichi's expulsion.I also cried because of this matter, because it is not fair that he be expelled because of his brother's betrayal and jealousy of him.  Yoriichi sama is really such an amazing person why everyone treated him like this. He loved his brother so much and sacrificed for him while his brother abandoned him out of jealousy.

"When I was expelled from the Demon Hunter Corps. At first I was confused and didn't know what was the purpose of my life.  But when I met a dear friend, he made me realize my goal in life, which is to eliminate demons. So I completed my mission to kill demons so that humanity could find happiness. It took a long time until I reached the age of eighty. I was old at that time.  I met my  demon brother in this place.  And we fought. But I died before I attacked him"

Tears was falling ,I felt upset.

"I am sorry Yoriichi sama,you have been through a lot. You are great person,you were really strong and you teach all sword men the breathing style.i am sorry ".

He looked at me with soft eyes

"maybe you see me special,but I am worthless,I couldn't protect the people I love. And I didn't achieve my goal in life".

"No Yoriichi sama,you are wrong,you did many things in your life,Maybe you couldn't kill all the demons.But in return, you taught the demon slayer breathing techniques. And they use it to this day.  And one day a slyer may come  and achieve your goal by the things you did while you were alive".

Yoriichi sama didn't say anything,he looked at me for a long time,like he was thinking of something.

"(Y/n) san .........can I ask you something?".

"Of course Yoriichi sama".

"Do you want to be that slayer?".

💖 Taisho secrets💖

Yoriichi saw (y/n) like a crying baby,she is really sensible.

▶ since (y/n) moved to the house,Yoriichi was observing her,(not like a perv).

▶ Yoriichi thinks (y/n) has a pure soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...
101K 3.6K 17
Being a demon slayer, especially taking the position of a Wind Hashira. Shinazugawa Sanemi knew the dangers of him not being able to return home some...
40.4K 640 30
Giyuu has 2 simps one of them will take trying to get giyuu's love to the next level who will win his heart find out I the story . . . . . started i...
39.5K 1.5K 26
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...