Reunited

By emmalinethewriter

10 years ago, the donna of the Italian mafia took her daughter with her after a fight. What happens when she... More

Author's note
I

II

448 23 4
By emmalinethewriter

A U R O R A

"Alright, uhm, Kai give me the keys of Harley," he tossed them to me without question. "What are you gonna do with those, Rora?" Nyx asked me with a worried look on her face.

"Okay, Alright, look guys, I don't know those people outside and they're probably not going to back off. I need to leave. Like right now." They looked sad but nodded knowing that it is probably for the best that I leave while I still can.

"Go to my underground garage. If they enter my house it will take them a while to actually find the garage, and by then you should already be gone. Follow the pathway and you should end directly on the highway," Kai explained to me. I nodded with a grateful smile and hugged Nyx and Valentine quickly, not knowing when I can hug them again. Or even see them.

The last person to bid goodbye to was Kai. I hugged him tightly, and he did it just as tight back. "I'm gonna miss you, you know," he muttered in my ear. "I'm gonna miss you too." We didn't say anything more for a couple of seconds and just held each other.

When we heard the doorbell, I knew it was time to go. I stepped back from Kai. "Be safe."

"I will."

I ran to the secret underground garage and hopped on the Motorbike; Harley when I found her. Quickly putting on the helmet, I drove away. Leaving everything I know.

Following the pathway that Kai told me about, I soon got out on the highway.

The reason that I ran away is because I don't know anything about my sperm donor except the fact that he is dangerous. Like dangerous dangerous. Also what the fuck does he want with me after abandoning my mom. I know that my mom has flaws, but that doesn't mean you can fucking leave her and your baby. That's fucked up.

The highway was mostly empty so I could easily go. Just when I was thinking that I lost them I saw a couple of black cars coming my way at full speed. It can't be a coincidence that the same model black cars are on this empty highway with me, right? Not wanting to take any chances I speed even more.

I'm sure that it is the people that were at Kai's house when they speed too.

Suddenly my vision darkened when the sun shined directly in my eyes. With the sudden panic, I lost control of the motor. I tried regaining control of the motor when suddenly I felt an impact on me and everything went dark.

G I O V A N N I

Sighing softly, I drink from my scotch. It's been a hectic day. Some gangsters wanna be tried stealing some of my supplies from my warehouse, so I had to deal with them. Fucking losers.

Being grateful for the silence I get up and leave my office. Goodbye, peace.

The moment I get out of my home office, I hear yelling. "WHAT THE HELL, DUDE!"

"YOU STARTED THIS, BITCH. IT IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!"

"OH, I'M SO KILLING YOU!"

I don't hear anything else for a couple of seconds before stomping could be heard from the entire house. Then a loud thud came before screams. The twins are going to be the dead of me. I rub my forehead when I enter the kitchen. Lorenzo and Luciano are already there.

They both nod at me. "What is up with the twins," I ask them. "Just some stupid shit. Samual took one of Santiago's games before asking," Luc explains to me. "They're going to be the death of me." Enzo and Luc both start laughing at me. Lorenzo slaps my shoulder before spewing some of his bullshit. "You see Dad, that's why condoms exist." He 'explains' to me. Luciano starts laughing loudly with Lorenzo. I slap his hand away.

I ask if Domenico, my third eldest son is home. "Nah, but he's on his way," Luciano explains to me. I nod. I'm fucking hungry as fuck. He better be home soon.

-

We're all sitting at the dining table eating dinner when my phone starts ringing. I apologize to my sons, knowing the 'no phone on the table' rule. I see that it's my private detective whose number is, so I answer it and put it on speaker. "What's up, Frederico"

"Boss, I have good news for you. We found Aurora. She's in NYC."

I look at my sons and they're just staring right back at me. My principessa? They found her. "How is she? Did you find anything else?" My hands shaking 'cause I start getting nervous. My precious daughter. I haven't seen her in 10 years. Sofia took her away from me after a nasty fight I had with her. To this day, I still do not know how she managed to stay off my radar.

"We've been following her for a couple of days to make sure that she was Aurora. I took a hair strand of her when she was at this diner when I was almost 100% sure that it was her. We didn't find Sofia though. She was not at the house that Aurora was staying at. We also haven't seen her a single time since we spotted Aurora. it seems like she's living on her own, sir," Frederico informs me.

"Okay, thank you. Sent me the location and every single file that you have of her. I'm there as soon as I can." I hang up the phone and look at my sons. They're just as shocked as I am. "L-Lorenzo call the pilot. We're leaving asap. Take your stuff and be at the door in 10. If not; you're staying here for school and or work, capisce?"

They all nod at me before leaving in a hurry to gather their things.

I'm coming, mia figlia.

-

On our way to the airport, my phone starts getting floated with pictures and files. They're all from Frederico. I open the first one and immediately recognize my figlia. She's so beautiful. My eyes tear up at the sight. It looks like she's at school. I would guess that she's at french, from the textbook. She looks bored out of her mind. I chuckle at that.

She's wearing black shorts and a hoodie that engloves her. She's at p.e i suppose. It doesn't look like she is participating at all. The boys take my phone to get a look, too. "She looks exactly like you, Dad," Lorenzo mutters. I smile at that. I grab my phone back and scroll through all the pictures that Frederico sends.

In the next one, she's sleeping in class with her hood up. She's just like her brothers. After scrolling through all the pictures, I open the files that Frederico send. The first one is her school files.

Aurora Hernandez
Year: Junior
Warnings: Got expelled for 3 days after getting into a fight
Detention for 1 week after sleeping in class and disrespecting a teacher.
  Detention after listening to music in class.
Got expelled for 3 days after repeatedly punching and kicking a student while cursing him out.
         ....

Missed classes this year: 93
Failed classes: Mathematics, French, and English

After reading through her file I can definitely say that she is a Romano. "Look like we got our hands full," Enzo said, smirking. Yeah, we definitely do. And I wouldn't want it anyway different.

-

"What do you mean she's sick and not at school? The school wasn't notified of that." I'm nearly yelling at the three teenagers that are sitting in front of me. They're supposed to be Rora's friends. We got to her school since it was still school hours, thinking we could see her there, just to see that she isn't in fact here. I'm really close to losing my shit. And by the looks of it, so are my sons.

"Yeah, it is probably 'cause this school is shit and they didn't even bother checking," the girl is telling us this. She starts laughing and the boy next to her starts laughing too.

"Nyx, language," the principal scolded her. She just rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, Captain America."

The boy started laughing even louder and I swear to God I wanted to kill him so bad at that moment. My hand was twitching to get my gun and shoot him between the eyes. The girl started laughing too. The second boy, who had not said anything yet just looked amused.

"That's enough! All three of you are out of my office, NOW!"

"Yee-haw, baldy," said the boy before they all left. For God's sake.

-

It got dark and I was still waiting for Frederico and his team to find Aurora again. After that, I'm never letting her out of my sight. "We found her, boss."

My sons and I quickly hurry to my car and I start speeding to the location that Frederico sent me. We arrive quickly with all our bodyguards to the location that Frederico sent. It appears to be a nice house. I go knock on the door. After a minute, when no one opened the door I knock again. This time harsher. More desperate.

When Nico was about to start knocking on the door himself or possibly just breaking the door to get in, the girl from before opens the door. I don't remember her name nor do I really care. She looks rather annoyed when she sees us. "What?" She asks.

"Bring Aurora here. Now." Lorenzo almost roars at her. She doesn't look fazed though. "Do you want me to bark at you too? She rolls her eyes. Having enough of her I push her to the side before entering myself. My men and son get in after me, I nod to my men signaling them to search the house.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Ah, so he does talk. The boy from before, the one that looked amused stands now before me.

"Searching from my daughter. What do you think you're doing?" That little shit actually laughs at me like I told him a fucking joke. "Something funny?" Domenico spat at him.

"Yeah, actually it is funny, you waltz in here saying you're looking for your daughter as if you didn't abandon her and her junkie of a mother. The audacity you have. I can't even believe it. That's what fucking funny. Oh, and she is not your daughter. You may be her sperm donor or her father as you like to call yourself, but it takes a real man to be a dad. One that doesn't leave their wife and child."

"Watch how you talk to my dad, scumbag," Santiago yelled at him, pointing his gun at him. In a swift moment, the trio also pointed their guns at us. The rest of us quickly withdrew our guns too. Most of my men came back without Aurora. "It's clear boss. She isn't here." I nod at him bringing my attention back to the three of them.

They still had their gun pointed at us, but so did we. I could tell that they were trained well by the way they were holding the gun. "Tell me where Aurora is," I threatened them. When they didn't answer me, I shot the wall, very close to the boy. He didn't even flinch and even raised his eyebrow as if he was challenging me.

"Boss, take a look at this," one of my men called me over. He was holding a door open that I didn't see before. "Get the fuck away from there, bitch," the girl yelled at us. My men held them so they couldn't try to escape or stop us when we entered through the door. It looked like a garage.

"Look, Dad, it seems like that path leads outside," Luciano said. I nodded in agreement. We all got back to the main room and I told my men that we were leaving. I didn't want to waste any more time with these teenagers.

Getting back in the car I sped off to where the path leads. We ended up at a highway that was pretty much empty. No vehicle in sight. I suddenly saw a motorcycle farther away from me. That must be Aurora. My assumptions were right when she speeds even more after she notices us. I follow after her actions and see her long, wavy brown hair waving under the helmet she's wearing.

Suddenly she loses control of her motor, my heart dropped to my stomach. It looks like she was trying to regain control but it didn't work. Her motor swerved right and she fell out of it. Her head hit the ground and so did my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...