❝chaconne forever❞ jaywon sun...

By lucidbl

jay earns a newly funded scholarship and gets to spend his senior year at the most respected Art Academy in t... More

0 × meet Decelis
2 × everything new
3 × all that drama
4 × more secrets
5 × honest talks
5.5 × the app
6 × the return of gossip girl
7 × mild flavoured flirting
8 × working hours
9 × friends?
10 × that night/part one
11 × that night/part two
12 × no cereals?
13 × curious cat
14 × at large
15 × the secret plans
16 × hot and cold
17 × blood boiling
18 × cat talk
19 × apologies
20 × just a game
21 × a breakie
22 × about jungwon
23 × suppressed smiles
24 × bent trust
25 × brain storm
26 × salty? cheesy?
27 × cliché classics
28 × after party
29 × monsters

1 × eyes can deceive

734 30 55
By lucidbl

"Who the fuck..?" 

Yang Jungwon stopped the conversation when his eyes met a certain boy. He carried a guitar case on his back while strolling through a school hallway. His black hair had a tint of dark blue dye that had started to fade, his ears were pierced, and he wore a ton of jewelry. In Jungwon's eyes, the mysterious student's walk beamed with arrogance, as his uniform's shirt was unbuttoned, revealing a black tank top underneath.

On top of that, his tie was loosely hanging off his neck and he held the uniform's jacket in his hand instead of wearing it. He walked while listening to music through the wired earphones, on his face a slight smile, but his eyes were almost closed. His jaw tightened, making it look as sharp as a knife.

Suddenly, he looked around at other students. He stole a glance at Jungwon. When their eyes met, he lingered for a while before turning his head straight again.

"This is how you listen to me!" Kim Sunoo yelled at his best friend and shifted his attention to him instead of the new student. "I told you a while ago, that we're getting a newbie this year because of the new scholarship."

"The scholarship boy?" Jungwon chuckled. "With that attitude, he's not gonna last a day in this school."

"You know, my mother said he is some kind of music prodigy," he lowered his voice and leaned closer to Jungwon. "At first, I wasn't sure about it, so I did some research. He has a YouTube channel dedicated to posting covers. Nothing out of ordinary. So I wondered how did he get that scholarship. Turns out, he took part in some competition and won it." 

"So you stalked his socials?" Jake who has only listened to the conversation, now emphasized Sunoo's obsession. "Anyway, I guess I will have another extra on the stage."

"Oh right, the auditions are today," Sunoo remembered. "Let us know, if he's as good as they say, ok?" He asked nicely, but Jake sensed malicious intents of possible gossiping before these innocent eyes. Unfortunately, he gave in, as always.

"I'll record it for you, if you want," Jake suggested. Sunoo smiled and side hugged him excitedly.

"Anyway, I'm so jealous of you. You got to have a summer break. Unlike us, we had to spend it seeing fucking Junghui and that teacher's pet Sunghoon," Sunoo sighed and leaned on the wall.

"I still don't understand your beef with him," Jake continued. "Like, you're the second best dancer in your major after him, why do you care?"

"He's just a stubborn prick. Imagine a nerd, but a fucking dancing nerd, he gets on my nerves so much with his perfectionism."

"He went to the bathroom." Jungwon interrupted the conversation. The two of his friends looked at him confused.

"Who, Sunghoon?" Sunoo asked him, but Jungwon furrowed his brows and shook his head.

"No, what? The new student. Now's the time to give him a lesson." Jungwon's face became solemn, he clenched his fists and looked at Sunoo, then at Jake.

"Fine, go," Sunoo smiled and nodded slowly. He liked that idea. The boy jolted out in bathroom's direction.

"G-guys. Let's just talk to him first. Don't do anything stupid, ok?" Jake panicked, and yelled after his friend.

"Do you seriously think he'll beat him up?" Sunoo asked him angrily.

"Sometimes I think you forget, you two are literally karate kids with some unresolved anger issues."

×

'Good luck on the first day of school. Proud of you, dad, and mom.'

Jay read the message written on a little note next to the house keys. His lips formed a slight smile. He folded the paper and snucked it into the pockets of his jeans. He was already running late due to oversleeping. He came back from work at midnight, and then the stress of changing schools started eating him alive. On top of that the school was not just an ordinary high school, but the most respected private art academy in the country.

The sons and daughters of wealthy part of society were to be his classmates starting that day. The mere poor scholarship student's, who gained his popularity on YouTube, classmates.

Jay reached for his bag, then for his phone. He unlocked it. Seeing the time, his eyes widened.

"Fuck, the bus," he exclaimed, adjusting his guitar case on the back. His bag was in his hand, he looked around in a hurry, trying to remember if he had forgotten anything, just in case.

He left the apartment, locked the door and ran down the stairs. Unfortunately, the elevator was out of service for a week now, and no one got to fix it. That's why, Jay was sweating buckets when he arrived downstairs.

Panting, he loosened his tie, that was choking him, then he unbottoned his shirt. He wore a black tank top underneath, since it was the only one left in his wardrobe before a laundry day.

He took a deep breath, his mind went blank for a moment, since he had no breakfast and was low on iron. When he no longer was seeing black dots before him, he sprinted to the nearest bus stop. Jay stopped just before the vehicle arrived. He let the elders take the seat first, while he was taking the time to catch his breath. He was smiling just thinking he was lucky to be on time.

The boy stood the most of the ride. Since the school was placed on the outskirts of the city, the bus gradually emptied out. After twenty minutes, he sat down. He sighed. At first he struggled with untangling his wired earphones. Then, a rock music started playing and he was able to relax a bit before arriving at his stop.

Jay sighed again seeing his blazer. When he looked down he saw something white on the cuffs and the bottom part of the cloth. It looked like a pudding or any other sticky snack that was left on the seat next to him. The boy took another deep breath of that morning and took it off. However, he had no time to pack the jacket in his bag. The enormous building of the Decelis Beaux Arts Academy was seen just outside of the window. He had to get off the bus at that moment.

"Thank you," he said to the bus driver and left the vehicle.

The student was no longer pressed for time, since he arrived safely. However, he still had to find the classroom or a bathroom first to freshen himself up.

He has been to that place before, to sign the documents, but he could not help admiring the big courtyard, and the garden next to it. The building was quite old, it was connected directly to dormitory. Jay wished he could have lived there as well. However, he wouldn't be able to work at night, and take care of his dad.

"The old man would not survive a day without me," he laughed under his breath. He shook his head at the impossible thought of living carefreely just like his schoolmates.

Park Jay entered the building. Right at the entrance, he passed by many other students. He felt out of place in his disheveled look with people dressed so flawlessly. Annoyingly enough, Frank Ocean's 'Seigfried' started playing on his phone. He wanted to turn it off, because he started to feel like a real outsider. Yet, he wasn't able to reach his phone. He smiled awkwardly and strolled through the hallway trying to find the bathroom.

While he was looking around, his eyes met another student. 'Cute' he commented in his mind. For a second he thought whether the boy was a freshman, but that thought flew away just when he found the bathroom.

As soon as Jay went inside he took his guitar off and looked in the mirror. He put his hands on the sink and sighed seeing his reflection.

"Oh god, my earrings... and necklace..." His hands touched the jewelry, just like he wasn't able to believe he actually wore it to school. "I must have slept with it after work." He carefully took off the jewelry and put it in his bag. Then he scanned his neck and ears to find any scars left by them. "Now, shirt..."

As he was buttoning up, he saw some silhouette appear out of the corner. The boy looked at Jay and scanned him curiously. He walked up to the sink and opened the faucett. When the water started running, he washed his hands carefully and long enough for Jay to begin being suspicious.

He finished buttoning his shirt, while observing the boy on his side. It was the same one, that made the eye contact with him earlier. Now, that he was closer, he realized the boy had more of a fierce look than a cute one. Jay took his tie, and focused on tying it up properly.

"Do you even know how to?" Jungwon commented, stopping the water. He dried his hands using the paper and leaned on a sink.

"I'm basically a pro," he joked, while quickly adjusting the tie. Jungwon nodded seeing him success.

"Then, why didn't you come to school dressed like a human at first?" His comment was sharp, his eyes looked directly in Jay's.

"Excuse me?" He laughed bewildered. "Learn how to respect your seniors before you speak, boy." Jay came closer to Jungwon.

"I believe we're the same age," he commented, streightening himself. He turned his whole body facing Jay. Then, he showed his nametag with four stars next to it, meaning he is a senior. "And you should learn to respect this Institute, and your schoolmates. Starting with your looks."

"Woah, how come we're the same age?" Jay commented under his breath. "I had a rough morning, mister Texas Ranger."

Jay took his jacket and put it under the sink. He started brushing off the white pudding. Jungwon observed him closely.

"Are you not leaving?" Jay asked, his patience was already running out. Jungwon stood in place and kept on scanning the other. "Listen, I don't want to be rude to you or anything, but I've really had it rough for the past few hours and the last thing I want to do now is to fight with some random first person I see at this school."

"Well, that random first person is actually the president of this school, so be careful with your words." Jungwon got offended by Jay's comment about him.

"Even better..." Jay shook his head with a defeated smile. The luck was not on his side that day. He managed to clean the pudding of his jacket, but there was a visible stain. He hung his head lower.

"Just pin the nametag on the shirt. But get the blazer cleaned by tomorrow. No extravagant jewelry. Only one earring per ear, and a small necklace or a bracelet." Jungwon gave some directions to the new student. Jay nodded in agreement. He felt that boy lost some of his attitude and tried to help. "My name is Yang Jungwon, I'm school's president, dance major."

"Park Jay," he answered quickly, unpinning the nametag from the blazer and pinning it onto his shirt. "The new student, music major."

Jungwon nodded once and scanned the boy for the last time.

"Do you know where is your first class?" Jungwon asked, he folded his arms.

"Math, classroom 109," Jay had it already memorized.

"It's on the first floor, right wing. Big door, you'll find it." He waved his hand at him. "And are you aware there are auditions for the musical of your major today?"

"Yeah," Jay smiled faintly and pointed at his big guitar leaning on the wall.

"Well, that's it. Welcome to Decelis," Jungwon finished and with no hesitation - left the bathroom.

His ears were flushed red, his mind was running wild. He already had a complex with his baby face, but Jay's comments only worsened it. He promised to himself to keep an eye on a new student. No excuse about being unlucky since the morning would make him become tender towards Jay. After all, all he cared about was people seeing the Decelis logo on that messy looking student outside of the Institution. And he was not able to bear that thought.

Jay scratched his neck. The atmosphere at the end became unbearable. The other student confused him with that attitude. At first he yelled at him, but then helped, kind of helped. It looked more like doing his job as a school's president rather than a kind hearted help.

Welcome to a new fanfiction! I hope you're gonna like this story<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
9.1K 516 19
Sunoo is sold to a stranger against his will by his dad, and he tries everything to escape this nightmare. However, as time passes, his fear transfor...
111K 5.9K 30
❝ 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞 𝙘𝙝...
122K 7.4K 17
After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungwon, forces him to play. And there comes...