Jungkook's six hyungs || jung...

By littlesnowflake__

Everyday story of jungkook and his six hyungs who is extremely over protective of jungkook and can go to any... More

Introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
🥳
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
.....
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
🥺
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
.....
Special Chapter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
🥳🥳🥳
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
.....
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Suga
New story

Chapter 110

3K 118 30
By littlesnowflake__

'R..r..red' mumbled Jin to himself not expecting Jason to be there.

Jason who heard that went in a spiral of shock but immediately calmed himself down, knowing that he had to take care of Jin and he can't do that if he is going to panick.

Jason simply carried Jin to his cabin as others took care of the lawyer and continued the meeting as Yoongi asked them to. Yoongi, already had figured it out as he wasn't asleep in the car before. He knew what had happened or atleast he knew a few things about it.

Jason laid Jin down in the room in his cabin as Jin held onto Jason tightly with tears piring from his eyes as he wanted nothing other than to feel safe and get rid of the pain.

Jason undressed Jin again and Jin didn't ever protest. He just let Jason have his way knowing that he was safe, now.

Jason first took off the vibrator and slowly untied the tie. He then gently stroked Jin's length enough to make Jin cum, but he noticed Jin was holding himself back.

'Cum for me, baby boy' softly said Jason and Jin's entire body shuddered at the impact as he came for the first time that day. Jin was having his euphoric feeling and slowly Jason guided him down through it.

Once Jin's pleasure faded his body hit to the bottom as his body involuntarily shit down because of all the strain, stress and everything. Jin went limp in Jason's hold as Jason lovingly pecked Jin's forehead.

'I love you baby, you did great my baby' uttered Jason as Jin was far away in his dremland.

Jason softly picked Jin up and bathed him for the second time that day in his own cabin and dressed him in some comfy clothes. He changed the sheets and laid Jin down as he stepped out to get the younger something to eat.

Jason was busy choosing the treats in the cafeteria with some other foods as Yoongi approached him.

'You punished him?' Asked Yoongi as Jason simply nodded.

'He used his safe word?' Asked Yoongi and again Jason nodded now paying for the food he got.

'How is he?' Asked Yoongi sighing.

'Asleep'

' Why?' Questioned Yoongi as Jason sighed.

'Yoon, don't interfere between us baby' softly said Jason.

'It was because of me right?' Asked Yoongi as Jason embraced him.

'It was because of him. It was because of his choices. It was because of his mistakes not u!' Said Jason as Yoongi nodded enjoying the warmth of his favourite hyung after years of resentment he finally enjoyed the hug.

Jason and Yoongi walked towards Jin's cabin and to the room. What they saw shocked them!

There was Jin crying brutally with his entire body shaking violently as he uttered sorry repeatedly. Jin held his head and cried loudly.

Jason cursed himself for leaving Jin alone.He immediately rushed towards Jin and scooped him in his hold.

'Shhhh! Shhhh! Jinnnie, my baby. My baby boy, you did great. You were so good. It's all done baby. Shh! Shhh!' consoled Jason all while manhandling Jin. He held onto Jins hands to stop himself from pulling his hair out and tightened Jin's body in his.

Jin's struggled stopped being physically weak as he slumped over Jason. Jin then pulled Jason shirt as Jason smiled.

'Yoongi, close the door please' requested Jason as Yoongi took his cue to leave and left while closing the door.

Jason took his shirt and took of Jin's shirt too. He let Jin draw shaped on his packs as Jin softly hugged him and slumped over. Jason then started gently feeding things as Jin simply chewed on it.

After an hour, Jin again dozed off on Jason's lap as Jason wore his shirt and covered Jin in the blanket.

Jason walked out to meet Yoongi and all others in Jin's cabin.

Jason looked at them with questioning eyes.

'Where is Jin hyung?' Asked Taehyung

'He is asleep. He is tired bud, that is why he is sleeping. You guys continue with your work he will join you guys later' said Jason as others simply nodded being stressed enough.

Jason asked Yoongi to stay back as others left.

'Yoon' called Jason and stretched his arms apart as Yoongi dived into the inviting arms.

'I..I missed you' uttered Yoongi as Jason oecked his head.

'I am going to propose Jinnie' confessed Jason as Yoongi nodded.

'He deserves it! He deserves the world hyung. Make sure, my hyung lives happily. And don't make him cry ,ok? ' said Yoongi in tiny as Jason nodded.

'Yoon, you will always be our first baby. Don't ever doubt that and won't you help me in selecting the ring?' Asked Jason as Yoongi nodded with new tears.

'He deserves everything hyung, I am sorry for parting you both. I love you hyung' said Yoongi as Jason nodded.

Jason walked back and carried Jin to his car to his mansion where he cuddled with Jin and both slept till the next morning. Jason, treated all the wounds on Jin's body. Jin was in pain and Jason made sure to take care of him properly.

Jason and Yoongi finally chose the ring. The ring wasn't expensive but it held lots of memories. It was the same ring , Jin had sold to make sure his brothers were eating and healthy when their parents died. When, Jin was about to lose their company Jin sold off the only ring he had as a posession from his parents for his brothers.

It wasn't the same ring, but Yoongi made sure to dig out that ring and have it custom made for his only hyung.

Jason knew Jin didn't want anything big, but just something simple and intimate.

That night as Jin and Jason watched their favourite movie, and as the lead hero went on his knees to propose his girlfriend Jason showed the ring in front of Jin's face and Jin gasped.

'Will you be mine?' Asked Jason and Jin straight went for a hug and mumbled out a yes. Jason then put the ring at its said place as Jin gasped at the design.

They both leaned in for a kiss and got carried away.

Hey guys! Fourth update in a day! Finally, Jin and Jason became one! 💜
Last update of today, and u know I have 6 experiments still to write. I had 50 pages to write and somehow I am left with 14 more pages to go. Ughh! I wanna cry!!!!!🤧🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.2K 31
Lovely couple Namjoon and Seokjin have six chaotic yet amazing kids and their life has never been the same since then. Welcome to the world of Kims w...
102K 4.7K 35
A story where a trained assassin tries to hunt down a dangerous man.
289K 9K 54
Y/n has six overprotective, loving, caring brothers. They would do anything to keep her safe. Specially from BTS. Though they hate Kim Taehyung th...
23.4K 752 37
{COMPLETED} Y/N lives with 7 overprotective brothers. There are ups and downs in Y/N's life and in the end something happens to Y/N and her father. V...