FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

9|➴Calm Before Storm➴

3.1K 237 62
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Divya please na yar" Raunak holds Divya's hand from behind.

They're sitting on the park lawn when Raunak said something and she got up.

"Why do you have to go?" Divya's eyes welled up

Sighing, Raunak pulled her and she landed beside him.
"Trust me, it's important. Either I won't be leaving you" Raunak palmed her cheeks.

"Do you love me? I mean do you have any feelings for me?" Divya's straight forward question, stunt Raunak.

"I don't know if it's love or not but I do care for you. On other days when you don't come to university I feel so restless. I've never felt like this for anyone else "

Divya smiled as her eyes were pooling with water.

"I want honest confession when you come back from NewYork"

Raunak chuckled and wiped her cheeks.

"Isn't it too early ? I sometimes feel like yesterday we met, the boy was dragging you and you're cursing him. Behind you Rehana was running"

"Then my prince came and save me"

Divya hugged Raunak and felt his chest rambling as he was laughing.

"How is everyone at home?"  Raunak asked, tucking the loose hair strand behind her ears.

"All good. Abhi bhai joined the office today. And you know Mumma was inquiring  like a police officer when I told her I've to go to a friend's place. But Rehana saved me. I love that girl"

"Who is Rehana by the way? I mean what's her relationship to you all?"

"She is my badi maa's friend's daughter. Her parents died and she is living with us. The girl is full of joy. But introverts don't like talking with new people. Infact you know She even afraid to talk with Abhi bhai or Ayaan bhai freely." Divya chuckled and Raunak admired her smile.

Her hairs were falling back and forth whenever she was laughing hard. Her full blown smile, the kohl filled doe shaped eyes, her tiny forehead and the mole near her lips. She was wearing a pink kurti with knee cut jeans.

Raunak held her hand and she looked at him with a smile.
"Gonna miss you for one week," Raunak said, tracing his knuckles through her soft cheeks.

Divya looked at his eyes and saw the raw emotions dripping from his light brown orbs.

"Me too" Divya kissed his knuckles and he smiled at her.

"And ya" Divya turned and opened the zip of her backpack before bringing out some packets.

"This is for Mimmi and Diti" she handed him the packets and he looked at her with frown

"You never gifted me anything" Raunak pout and Divya pinched his cheeks.

"Drama queen"

"Huh whatever, by the way what is this?"

"Woolen Homemade Muffler and embroidery dupatta for Mimmi, and a Woolen muffler for Diti"

"Who made this?"

"Rehana… I asked her to"

"Huh? Really you asked her to make a muffler for mimmi and Diti? She didn't question you back? "

"She did. I told her, one of my friends parents anniversary"

Divya bit her Lower lips and he rubbed his thumbpad there after pulling her lip from her teeth holds.

"Take care and give them so much love from me" Divya said after they got up to leave.

"Sure. You too take care and give thanks to Rehana"

Divya nodded her head and watched as he was leaving. But he stopped and ran to her again.

"What happened?" Divya asked confusingly and Raunak quickly kissed her cheeks one by one.

"Bye" he mumbled to the blushing Divya, who nodded her head shyly.
He turned over his shoulder and waved at her. Divya waved back at him.

~○~

"Sir may I come in please"

Vihaan was typing the questions he had to submit to the authority for the next exam when he heard a panting voice.
He shut off his laptop and asked her to come in.

"Pranali" Vihaan got up from his chair and went to her.

He gave her the glass of water but she denied and took deep breaths.

"Calm down first. Then tell me what happened?"

"Sir… how is Prem?"

"Prem? What happened with Prem?"

"Nothing happened with Prem?" Pranali asked, terrified.

"No. Prem is not at home. Our parents and him went to attend some relatives wedding"

"But he … how?"

"Pranali,  say clearly. I'm not getting anything"

"Sir Prem, he asked Hiya to come over to his place, he was saying he was in danger and dieing, so he wanted to meet Hiya for the last time."

"What?" Vihaan was shocked and surprised.

Yesterday night he told them that he will go with them when Vihaan refused to come along.

"What is he planning to do?" Vihaan mumbled while rubbing his forehead in tension.

"Sir you should go and check on them before anything happens" Pranali said and Vihaan looked at her.

She was right, he should check on them.

~○~

🛑Cautious 🛑
{{Triggering Scene Ahead. Mention of r@pe, physical torture and hard language. If you're uncomfortable to read please skip the part or this particular paragraph. Read the chapter again from the next paragraph. Or those who're not comfortable reading this paragraph, skip it.
Skipping one part won't ruin your interest in reading. }}

"Prem, are you inside?" Hiya's heart was thumping hard after stepping inside Singhania House.

She clutched her side bag tightly.

There were no security guards at their gate.
And the main door was wide open.

"Hiya.. I'm upstairs, please come" she heard his voice and looked up.

Gulping the fear she started going through the stairs to his room.,  where his voice came from.

When he reached upstairs she saw he was standing there, leaning on the wall, absolutely fit and fine.

"What is this Prem? You said something happened to you? Do you know how worried I was?"

Prem decreased the distance between them and stood in front of her with a smug smile.

"I should leave, you're seeming fine" Hiya gave him a tight lipped smile and turned to leave but he held her hand and yanked her towards himself.

"I'm alone at home with you. Do you think we should miss this chance?"

Prem traced her arms and then held her shoulder.

"Prem. I've to go home" she wiggled to get off from his hold but he tightened his grip around her waist and pulled her inside his room.

"Prem you're crossing your limit. Leave me. I'm not ready for this." Hiya said politely but he threw her on the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Hiya tried to get up but he held her legs and pushed her body on the bed mattress by pressing her stomach.

"Prem don't do this" Hiya slapped on his cheek when he leaned forward to kiss her and his face moved aside by the force she applied.

Prem fists on her hair and pulls her face dangerously close to him.

"Don't raise your hands on ne sweetheart"

"You bastard. Your brother was right. I didn't listen to him that day" Hiya said, gritting her teeth while tears were flowing from her eyes, making her cheeks wet.

Prem laughed like a maniac and slapped her hard.

"Ahhh" Hiya flinched when she touched the corner of lips and saw blood oozing.

She looked at him with red eyes and pushed him from her.

Prem stumbled and fell back on the floor when Hiya punched on his stomach and kicked on his balls.

"Don't ever lay your filthy hands over me, you scoundrel. Either I'll cut your balls and feed the street dogs"

Hiya said and wiped her cheeks when he groaned in pain holding the place between his legs.

"You bitch. How dare you punch and kick me?"

Hiya took her bag from the floor and was leaving the room when she fell over her stomach and yelled in pain as her ankle twisted.

He twisted her left ankle and turned her over her back.
"I gave you bed for your comfort when I'll be thrusting you but you bitch doesn't like conform I guess so now I would be taking you here in the floor"

Hiya yelled again but this time so loudly when he hovered over her and kissed neck forcefully, pinning her arms over her head and pressing his hard body over her.

~○~

"Ishani"

Ishani was passing through the corridor of her college when she heard someone calling her. She looked at her left and right side but couldn't see anyone, so she started walking again.

"Hey girl" Ishani halted on her track when she found Ayaan was standing in front of her, panting badly.

"Ayaan bhai you?" Ishani opened the zip of her bag and brought out the water bottle.

Ayaan mumbled a thank you after gulping down the water. And handed her back the bottle.

"What happened, Ayaan bhai?"

Ayaan scrunched his nose in annoyance and pinched the bridge of it.
There his badi maa was planning his marriage with her and here madam was addressing her as bhai.

Great great great Ayaan Singh Suryavanshi.

"First of all Don't call me bhai."

"Then what should I? Umm jiju?"

Ayaan's eyes snapped back at her from the hall and his mouth got wide open.

"What happened ? You don't like jiju also? Then what should I call you?" Ishani was started thinking as of its a great problem and she has to find the solution.

Sighing, Ayaan held her hand and started dragging her out of the college.

"Arey bataiye to hua kya hai?" Ishani was asking randomly until Ayaan stopped at the parking slot near his car.

Ishani frowned at him when he brought a brown packet from the car passenger seat and forwarded it to her.

"What is this?" Ishani asked

"Khud dekhlo"

Nodding, Ishani started opening the brown packet and her eyes widened in happiness, a smile appeared in her lips.

She raised her face and looked at Ayaan who was looking at her happy face.

"You bought this for me?"

"Yes. I'm sure you didn't have breakfast or lunch?"

Ishani's smile faded and she wrapped the packet again.

"What happened?"

"I don't want this"

"And may I know why?"

"Because I don't like collecting sympathy."

"And who told you I'm giving you sympathy?"

"You bought food for me, because Badi maa told you about my mother and she asked you to buy this. "

"Badi maa didn't intentionally. She was worried about you as you stopped coming to meet her and I just asked why she was worried so it slipped from her mouth."

Ishani looked at him for assurance.
"And she didn't ask me to buy all this. I myself buy all these for you" Ayaan gave a smile but she was looking at him while blinking slowly slowly. As if digesting whatever he said.

"Eat Ishani. I myself bought these pastries for you please"
The please at last assured her, he's not lying.

She gave him her most dazzling smile and opened the packet again. Before putting the piece inside her mouth. She forwarded the spoon to Ayaan.

Ayaan shook his head in denial and she smiled at him sheepishly.

In just ten minutes she finished the two pastries and looked satisfied.

"I'll come again tomorrow at lunch time" Ayaan said, wiping her lips from the corner with the tissues they were given with the pastries.

"Why?" Came her slow whisper.

"To enjoy the lunch with you" Ayaan whispered and his hot breath fell on her face, making her shiver and goosebumps rose all over her skin.

Her eyes got closed when his warm lips touched her forehead and her hands automatically went to hold on his shirt.

"Ishani"

"Hmm" she opened her eyes when she felt his hand cupped her cheeks.

Tears fell down from her eyes but didn't let the tears fall from her cheeks to the road by forwarding his hand to her cheeks.

"Why are you wasting tears silly girl?"

"I don't know"

Ayaan smiled at her honest answers and tucked her hairs behind her ears.

"Take care okay"

Ishani nodded and Ayaan opened the car door.

He looked at her before getting into the car.

"Give me your number"

"But I don't have any personal phone"

"What seriously?"

"Mumma doesn't let me to bring here"

Ayaan rubbed his forehead angrily then smiled at her. She smiled back and he drove off.

~○~

"Mumma" Rehana left her work in the middle as Maheen stepped inside her room. 

She ran to Maheen and hugged her.

Maheen smiled at her cuteness and caressed her hair.

"What happened mumma?"

"All okay. I think we need to talk"

"Talk about what?"

"Abhimaan"

Rehana looked at her slightly shocked but nodded and both sat down on her bed.

~○~

Abhimaan came back home with a smile on his face. The first day went well. He was happy with everything. Dev was there to guide him.

He looked down at the tulips on his hand and smiled.
He was sure she would like it.

He went to his room to get fresh before heading to her room.

After freshening up he went for Rehana's room and was going to knock on the door when he was his mother and She sat down on her bed, their back facing him.

He thought to come back later. But halted on his place when he heard his name from his mother.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
So sorry for, being late. Was stuck filling up the forms for masters.
Another longest one chapter.
Hope you like this one.

Next on Saturday.

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ♥️
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.3K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
44.3K 2.9K 36
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...
5.2K 277 16
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...
647K 46.1K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...