π“π‘πž π‡πžπšπ«π­π₯𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐌�...

By sapphire9795

Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of kor... More

Disclaimer ⚠️
House Tour
Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Author
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14 (S.M)
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21(M)
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23 (M)
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28 (M)
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31 (S.M)
Chapter - 32
Chapter- 33

Chapter - 7

2.3K 82 7
By sapphire9795

A/N - Yeah, author-nim is alive after having serious infection too 😆.

_________________________________

A great morning today for everyone. The weather was good too so as the day was going fine.

It was currently 7:00 AM in the morning and Taehyung was about to leave the house.

He prepared and ate his breakfast and also kept his Uncle breakfast on the table so he could eat it.

Wearing his shoes and taking his backpack he completed his final look of today.

Sighing he opened the exit door and step outta the house. A refreshing air hit his face gently making his black hairs gently blew along with the wind.

With a sweet boxy smile he shut the door behind his back. He slowly started to walk towards his Cafe to start his daily routine.

But today seem something peculiar. He felt an unknown presence and aura beside so as behind him.

He thought it might be due to his disturbed sleeping schedule but his heart was thumping loudly against his chest.

Taking a deep breath he halt his steps, crossing his fingers he turned around with closed eyes.

Opening an eye he look here and there just to see no one. Sighing he turned around again continuing his walk.

He surely better start sleeping properly cause he is now hallucinating everything and feeling scared over nothing.

Jungkook pov
Jeon's Mansion
At office

It was currently 6:00 AM in the morning. Me and the hyungs were gathered around in the office together.

From today onwards, we were about to keep an eye on that Taehyung boy to know his acts at first.

"Hobi hyung you ready?"
I pat Hyung's shoulder making him smile bright like a sun.

"Yeah, Jungkook. I had fixed the camera on my jacket so you guys can see and save the time-to-time reports in the data."
He softly smiled and chuckle.

Getting satisfied from his answer i turn towards Yoongi hyung.

"So you and Jin Hyung will sit on the device to monitor the boy live. Get the footage of boy that we will get through the camera fixed on Hyung's jacket.

Namjoon Hyung, you can go on field with Hobi hyung but only when it's needed."

I smiled innocently like it all was not my plan. Somehow, i deep down was so interested in that boy.

His beautiful facial expressions, i was desperate to know more about him. He did a biggest crime by tempting a devil.

"Can't wait to have you in my arms, Taehyung."

A dark chuckle escaped from mine lips.

Hoseok pov
Infront of Taehyung house

I was standing a bit away from the house which were meant to be own by Taehyung.

I took a glimpse of my wristwatch, it was currently 6:45 means i am not late and i can start my work properly.

Walking slowly i examine the area around his house. Hmm lemme hide behind this tree.

Standing behind the tree i stood alert so i don't get caught like a shit. I need to follow him whole day tsk.

Anyways, i kept my eyes straight piercing through the main door while time-to-time checking the time .

After few minutes, it was sharp 7:00 AM now. I kept staring towards the door and that's when it opened.

The beautiful, slim, tall and gorgeous boy step outta the house. Ah, He's Taehyung

I saw him from far , he was gorgeous no lie with it. The man face was build like a greek god.

His feminine yet well build body and his blue eyes those black hairs. He was really ethereal.

Soon i saw him walking towards the left, means he's going to his cafe. Taking a deep breath i slowly came out from my hiding spot .

Walking slowly with airy inaudible steps, i started to follow him. My eyes piercing holes through the backside of his head.

I make sure that the camera record the boy properly so we get the details ready as soon as possible.

I was walking behind him as usual but suddenly he halt his steps. Oh shit, the boy realised something ig.

I saw how he slowly turned his heels, shit. I fastly hide behind the pillar. While my head peeking out.

I saw him open an eye and look here and there, sighing he turned around and started to walk again.

Thank god he didn't see me but now i needs to be more careful because he might have realised the things are not right.

Yoongi pov
In control room

Right now i was sitting in control room which has camera on big so as small screen all over.

Every type of screen was present in this room. Me and Jin were sitting recording and writing everything to create a file .

Shit this man almost got caught. I really wanted to smack his head but I don't have time for it.

If i miss something or did mistake then surely Jungkook will kill me. Why can't i work in place of Namjoon?

He is really snoring in bedroom cause he don't have to go to Field. Why can't they let me sleep?

Rolling my eyes i continued with my work while Jin was cracking his dad jokes inbetween.

Right now he is cracking dad jokes few moments later i will be cracking his jaw, anyhow-

Jungkook pov
In his bedroom

I was sitting with my laptop resting on my lap. My spectacles on, i prefer to wear them while working for hours on laptop or any electronic device.

Right now i was staring at a beautiful boy who was none another than Kim Taehyung.

I was seeing all the details which Jhope hyung camera was recording. Shit, the way he walks his plumpy ass.

His boxy smile, his blue eyes and those soft black hairs. Can't wait to ruin him up fully.

Licking my lips i saw how he entered inside the cafe. That rich ass and small waist, it wasn't helping me at all.

Slightly adjusting myself on my place i took a glimpse of clock it was 8:00 AM, means his cafe started.

I saw Hobi hyung didn't enter inside the cafe but actually stood hidden in the corner.

The corner was enough showing the Taehyung and inside atmosphere of cafe.

I saw there was 4 girls in total and him with one short boy. Accordingly to the file, all the girls were mingle together except that boy.

That small boy name Jimin, he didn't seems like having any bad intention on Taehyung but no fucking way that i am judging his intentions just by his face.

Frowning deeply i got an urge to listen to their talks. The way Taehyung was Laughing, what's so funny huh?

Poking my inner cheek i randomly felt so jealous. Like wtf? I don't know anything concentrate on your work and stop laughing like ideal people.

I was cursing and making faces that's when i saw people entering in his cafe and it's just rush up.

Hungry dinasours, like seriously at 8:15 AM? It looks like it's 10:30 in night by the way the cafe is filled.

And soon i saw Hobi hyung entered inside the cafe too and took a seat which records the Taehyung properly from every corner.

Such an intelligent hyung of mine. I was praising my hyung but soon my mind went wild.

When my eyes fell on a same boy name Taehyung who came out with nude colour apron hugging his Petite waist.

That small waist and huge ass, shit i just wanna dig in already.
Shooking my head i thought to focus properly in place of being a Jerk.

_____________________
1292 words

[Some unknown useless shit wrote by me again]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 40.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
278K 10.7K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
58.5K 1.4K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...