EYES | Blue Lock

By pumpkimpz

"This emotion, 'liking'... is it necessary in order to win?" - To which Bachira forces his friend to socializ... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

4

2.5K 93 29
By pumpkimpz

Soccer Prison ⚽⚽⚽

Shidou
I got a new phone. Check out my wallpaper

Nagi
❤️

Chigiri
❤️

Reo
I must say you have a nice taste

Shidou
👅👅👅👅

Reo
I keep forgetting how gross you are

Bachira
WOAH YOU'RE SO HOT TOMI-CHAN

Satomi
Wtf

Where did you get that photo of me Shidou

Shidou
The internet is a wonderful place

and also I joined a Generation of miracles fan club👅

Satomi

A fan club?

Nagi
I also joined that page
But I joined yesterday so I'm still ahead of you freak

Niko

I'm one of the admins on that page you suckers. Be thankful I even considered approving your membership

Otoya

WHAT

Karasu

Are you serious Niko?

Bachira
WHAT PAGE IS THIS I'M CURIOUS
SOMEONE SEND ME A LINK

Satomi
Meguru, are you serious

Isagi
Woah I just checked the page it has all the videos of their games

Chigiri
I KNOW
They're keeping track of the memebers of the gom and the games are all documented

Satomi
Where is this page?

Bachira
Oooh someone's curious. I bet you miss them!

Satomi
I am only interested to see how much they've grown

Rin
So you'll face each member this winter cup. When will be your first game Satomi?

Bachira

Help is Rin in that page too?!!

Satomi
After your match with U-20 i guess.
So you better not make me regret skipping practice

Rin
Don't underestimate me. This would be one of the most interesting match you'll ever witness in your life

Satomi
It better be.

Yukimiya
Someone's getting excited

Rin
Shut up Yuki

Chigiri
Y'all you won't believe it Rin was just smiling on his phone

Kunigami
WHAT

Isagi
WHAT

Bachira
Pics or it didn't happen!!

Chigiri
It's gone. He saw my message

Otoya
Damn that was fast

Shidou
Hey Satomi-chan, you free later?❤️

Satomi
No.

[DAY OF U-20 MATCH]

A certain pink haired female walked through the dark halls of the stadium, beside her were two males who were a lot taller than her. One had dark medium long hair, the other one had a shaved head and tanned skin. All three of them wore the signature 'Rakuzan' light blue and white tracksuit.

"You sure it's okay for us to be here?" Eikichi Nebuya asked as he walked beside the female. Akashi Satomi has always been a mystery to them. Those empty smiles, unnerving dual colored eyes, she was absolutely terrifying if you don't know her personally.

"yeah, aren't we trespassing at this point? besides when were you ever interested in these things?" Reo Mibuchi complained, shoving his hands to his pockets.

A swing of agitation mixed with curiosity strikes Satomi. "I'm only here to check out something. And besides, a friend of mine is playing."

"That so? Is he good?" Reo asked, looking at the female. She still displays that empty smile she always wore. 

"He's peculiar," 

"Surprised to see you here, Akashi." The female stopped on his tracks the moment she heard that voice. "Have you finally come to a realization to quit basketball?"

The three of them turned their attention towards the male, not liking his presence.

"Ha? Who the hell are you to talk to our captain like that?" Reo crossed his arms, glaring at the red head in front of him.

Satomi hated everything that came out of his mouth, she always have. On the other hand, she already knew there's a high possibility she'd be running into him upon going to this game.

"Don't get your hopes up too high, Itoshi Sae." Satomi's dual colored orbs bore against the pit of his soul. However, Itoshi did not falter. The atmosphere around them grew heavier and heavier by the minute that it suffocated both her team mates.

"You should've played soccer, Akashi."

Itoshi Sae and Akashi Satomi, had a very complicated relationship. Even if they can go head to head when it comes to their skills, Sae and Satomi had very different goals in mind.

"You don't know the first thing about me." With that, Satomi walked past him not without brushing against his shoulder. Her voice was stern, yet it give off a very terrifying aura even her teammates couldn't recognize.

 "Whatever path I chose, it is my decision to make." Her voice was blank, yet stern as he looked back at Itoshi." I never make mistakes, nor I ever will."

I am absolute.

It was minutes before Blue lock's match start. Everyone was looking forward to it to say the least. A barrel of mixed emotions swirling through everyone's veins. This was the day.

Each one of blue lock's players were determined to win, not just against U-20. They want to win against each other. 

"Check it out, Isagi! Does it suit me?" Bachira shows off his shirt. It was a new feeling, considering this was the first time they've all wore the Blue Lock uniform.

"Ooh, looks good. Come to think of it this is our first time wearing a Blue lock uniform." Says Isagi while looking at his own navy blue uniform.

"Yup, I'd say it's about time." Bachira smiled as he remembers something. 

"We're really playing against the U-20. We've come this far." Chigiri spoke, tying his laces.

"I'll get to see Tomi-chan again. I'm getting even more excited!"

Just a few seconds later, Ego Jinpachi went inside the room in order to announce the sub-players, further at that, he had a few more things to engrave inside the mind of his players.

"-In these coming 90 minutes, change your fates. We're winning this, Blue lock. Today, you will carve your egos in to the world."

They all raced towards the door to which Bachira was the first one to exit. His eyes widen upon seeing a certain person leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, two tall males beside her. With a blank smile, Satomi raised her hand to a small wave.

"Yo, Megu---" 

"TOMI-CHAN!!" She was immediately cut off when Bachira dove against her to which she quickly caught him with ease. Satomi already knew him like the back of her hand after being friends with Bachira for years.

The rest of the team got out and was surprised to witness the scene before them. Satomi, carrying Bachira like a bride.

"Oh? Satomi-san!" Chigiri was surprised. He knew Satomi was coming but he didn't expect her to be inside the arena before the big game.  They all saw her picture before from all the gom fansites Shidou has been sending to the gc non-stop but seeing her today in person was breath taking. 

She was even hotter in person and they're just happy that Shidou isn't in there.

"Hello, Chigiri." Satomi gave off a small smile, but something was a bit off about that.

"Wait, you know who I am?" The pink haired male couldn't believe it. How did she knew what I looks like in person?

Satomi puts her friend down gently.  

"Of course I do, I checked all your profiles." Satomi tried saying it it a normal way but it still came off as slightly creepy.

"Satomi-chan." The white haired male greets, raising for a hi-five to which she accepts. The rest of the group noticed the two Rakuzan players who were with Satomi. They were undoubtly huge, especially compared to Satomi.

Hearing this, Niko immediately bolts out the room and saw one of his idol. Akashi Satomi...!And two of the uncrowned kings..?!

"Akashi-san! A-autograph!---"

"You can do that later." Bachira smacked his head playfully.

Satomi looks at every single one of the members being familiar with each of their faces. each member of blue lock gives off a different vibe...

"I'm just here to say hi, that is all." Says Satomi, and smiled. But every single one of them had a feeling that it was anything but genuine. Except for Bachira who was already used to her since day 1.

 Was she always like that?

"Wait that's all? No good luck?" Bachira pouted. 

Satomi glanced at them one last time, and her eyes purposely lands on Rin whose also fixated on her.

"Don't bore me to death with your soccer."

With that, she turns her back from them, stuffing her hands inside her pockets. "Let's go, Reo, Eikichi."

___________

A/n: I couldn't find any decent female version of Akashi so I used makima instead. Also, all pictures in this book are from pinterestt

___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 11.1K 49
Blue lock x fem! reader chatfic - "I LOVE U N/N" "ilyt." "..." "I love u too meg.." - Bachira adds his girl best friend to a group chat to prove he h...
105K 3.9K 19
โœถ yandere blue lock various x female reader rewriting โ”โ”โ” โ”
130K 4.8K 26
After a harsh break up, volleyball player and singer (Y/n) gets added into a group chat containing most of the Blue Lock players By: 9ROMIS3 Publishe...
7.8K 413 13
As an employee of Blue Lock, all the preparation has paid off as the games begin! You work as part of the equipment crew for Blue Lock and as you con...