The Adopted Brother Of The Re...

Da TT03664

Y/n Hyoudou or Y/n L/n is the older brother of the infamous pervert Issei Hyoudou. Now watch as Y/n deal with... Altro

Bio
Harem
Harem 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
question

Chapter 4

1.1K 25 1
Da TT03664

(3rd person POV)

Things have now calmed down and Mio decide to wash herself, as Maria and Y/n decide to talk.

Y/n deftly lifts the tea kettle from the stove, pouring a steaming cup for Maria before offering it to her.

Maria: "Oh, is this for me? Thank you so much." She takes a sip.

Y/n: "No problem."

Maria savors another sip before speaking, a hint of humor in her voice. "I hope you're not secretly trying to poison us, right?"

Y/n: "Why would I bother with poison when I could just kill you outright? But let's not get into that for now. Any questions on your mind?"

Maria: "You mentioned being half-hero. What's the rest of your bloodline?"

Y/n: "it's kind of hard to explain but in simple terms, I'm 50% hero 35% spirit and 15% dragon."

Maria: "I see... Spirit, dragon and Hero huh. Wait if you are a hero what are you doing outside the village."

Y/n: "I was, but about 8 years ago I was exiled due to a little incident that happened and about 5 years ago I met the Hyoudou's and they took me in. So now I just live as a normal human and try to keep my family away from the supernatural, but I guess all good things have to come to an end."

Maria: "But what about the hero clan, aren't they watching us?"

Y/n: "At the moment no I don't have a relationship with The village but I wouldn't be surprised if they send someone here soon enough."

Maria: "What do you plan to do, when they do send someone here?"

Y/n: "I'll decide what to do depending on the person but are you sure Mio is alright in there?"

Maria: "Of course, she just likes to take long baths. Let's just hope it helps her to calm down a little bit."

Y/n: "What about you are you okay?"

Maria: "I suppose we all need to put all are things back in place and don't worry, I'll be just fine. I mean after all, where your little sisters aren't we."

Y/n: "Little sister, huh." I sigh softly while running my hand through my hair.

(Timeskip)

Mio steps out of the bathtub, wrapping herself in a towel. As she begins to dry off, as she here's a soft knock at the door.

Mio: "Hm?"

Y/n: "Uh, mind if I have a moment?"

Mio: "What is it?"

Y/n: "I just wanted to say something. I'm sorry for scaring you like that."

Mio: "Oh but that..." Mio couldn't finish her sentence that she began to sway before falling on the ground.

Y/n: "What wrong? Hey Mio are you all right? Sorry I'm coming in."

Y/n cautiously steps into the bathroom, and his eyes widen as he sees Mio on the floor.

Y/n: "Mio. Hey!" I shake her gently while speaking a bit louder to wake her up as I see Mio slowly opening your eyes before saying.

Mio: "I-I'm fine."

Y/n: "staying in the bath for so long would obviously make you dizzy. Here let me help you up."

Mio glares at me slightly and then slaps my hand away.

Mio: "Why would you apologize, I don't get it. Maria and I deceived the 4 of you."

Y/n: "Well I had the fact that I was a hero, so that makes us even."

Mio: "But I tried to drive you out."

Y/n: "And I understand that, you did that so I wouldn't get caught up in your affairs"

Mio looked away with a thin blush

Y/n: "I appreciate it."

Mio: "You do?"

Y/n: "Yep, but listen you don't have to do that anymore, because I decided to protect the two of you."

Mio: "What made you decide on that?"

Y/n: "It was the fact that we're all a family."

Mio: "You no the whole engagement story was a lie!"

I chuckle and Pat her on the head.

Y/n: "I know that story you came up with was too stupid to believe in the first place but when you're living with someone you want to protect them there already family"

Maria: "oh yeah it looks like you too are starting to get along pretty well." Maria smiled and spoken a suggestive tone.

Mio: "what?! That's not true at all! What makes you say that?" Mio said while blushed furiously.

Maria: "It's written all over your face. Y/n is a hero and part dragon after all and it's quite strong."

Mio: Still it's not true at all!

Y/n then leaves and goes up to his bedroom and a couple minutes later the girls do as well.

Y/n: Wonder I'll explain this to Issei hmmmm. Oh well that's future's problem.

(Timeskip Moi's pov)

Flashback

Y/n: When you're living with someone you want to protect them there already family

Flashback end

Mio: "Family... I guess in a way he's right."

I then pull out the photo of my old adopted family and remembered how they were killed in a fire. I then hear and knock on my door.

Mio: "Um, yes?"

Maria: "how are you feeling, are you doing a little bit better now?"

Mio: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Maria: "Oh good, would you like some water or something?"

Mio: "No thanks, I'm really okay."

Maria: "oh." Maria that notices the photo I took out earlier. I then take it back and hold it.

Mio: "do you think he really intends for us to be a real family?"

I then look back at the photo and Maria placed another photo on top of it.

Mio: What's this?

Maria: "Y/n printed out a copy for us to have so here this is yours."

Maria: Do you and Y/n were faking it, like where all one big happy family?

Mio shakes her head while still looking at the photo.

Maria: then why don't we just accept their kindness. The truth is you need every ally you can get.

Mio: Hm

Maria: great then everything is settled! I've got a proposal of very important proposal for our future.

Mio: proposal?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

15.9K 1.2K 20
စာအခုမှရေး‌တာဖြစ်တဲ့အတွက် အရေးအသားညံခဲ့သည်ရှိသော်တောင်းပန်ပါတယ်နော်။ Started Date-10.5.2024 Friday
28.6K 675 11
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi experienced hell Ever since he was 4 and was diagnosed as Quirkless his life turn 180 degree School sabotaged...
344K 18.8K 43
"You're forcing me to work with them and I'm telling you now that I can't do it." "You've worked with teams before." "Yeah, but none with a jackass i...
9.9K 1.4K 18
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សា...