Quit Smoking Hotline (Min Yoo...

By sugasugarunejanjan

I-ji is chasing her dream of becoming a hair colourist, packing up and moving from London for a working-holid... More

General Info/ Author's note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty (FINAL)
Ending notes

Eighteen

4 1 0
By sugasugarunejanjan

trigger warning: mature content ahead. Viewer discretion advised. Not for minors.

I-ji's POV

THE NEXT MORNING

I roll over in my bed as the sunlight filters through the windows. Home sweet home. I relish in the feeling before getting up and checking the clock on my bedside table. 7:00 AM. fucking jet lag had me waking up at such an ungodly hour when it's supposed to be a break for me.

Trudging down the stairs I greet my father, who is sat in the armchair by the TV. Beside him on the couch, sleeping soundly, is Yoongi-oppa. As soon as we exchanged good mornings, my father fixes his fond gaze on my sleeping boyfriend once again.

"At this point, Dad, I'm seriously doubting whether he's my boyfriend, or yours."

My father chuckles softly, careful not to wake him.

He lights another cigarette in his heated tobacco device, taking a long puff.

"You know Dad, those things are bad for you. You're bloody nearing 70, it's time to quit after a lifetime, no?"

"Yeah, says you, you little shit. I don't see you stopping anytime soon, either, so stop being a hypocrite," my father jibes back.

Hmph.

The house settles back down to a comfortable silence. Silence that is cut only by my boyfriends steady breaths as he sleeps.

"Dad, have you eaten?"

"Nah."

"You're still the same. Just get off your ass for a second every morning to grab a bite to eat or something. Staying on an empty stomach for so long can't be good for you."

"You haven't stopped nagging me since you'd stepped through the front doors, Jee. If I'd known this is the way it's gonna be, then I wouldn't have let you in through the door in the first place," my dad jokes.

"Yeah, yeah, ok. I'll get started on breakfast. Mum still waking up at around 9:30?"

"You know it."

I head into the kitchen, snooping through the fridge and the pantry. As I expected, no unhealthy options available. Classic mother.

We have nearly everything I needed, except for milk and syrup. I'll just run to the store to get the rest of the ingredients, and something extra to spice up the breakfast. It's been a while since I've seen my parents, and it's been longer since I'd last cooked for them.

I steal my dad's car keys, hollering that I'm off to the store. I'm not too concerned about waking Yoongi-oppa and my mum, they're both heavy sleepers anyway.

SOME TIME LATER

Alright. Pancakes are done, I've got the maple syrup on the set table. Hong-Kong Style ham omlettes are done, and they're all in the oven to keep them warm. The macaroni is boiled and strained, ready to be added to the simmering cream-styled broth. The extra strong Hong Kong Style milk tea is simmering on the stove and the coffee machine is turned on and ready.

Yes, I made my parents the Hong Kong-styled breakfast that we all missed.

With one last look that nothing is overspilling, I headed upstairs to wake my mum.

"Muum,"

I sat on the side of my parents bed.

"Wake up, I made breakfast."

My mother whined, turning over with her back facing me.

I took the chance, and jumped on the bed, cuddling my mum, koala-style.

"Muummyyy, I made breakfast, wake uuuuppp!" I sang in her ear, causing her to pry my limbs off her and sit up with a glare.

"Why are you so annoying?" is the first thing my mum says to me in the morning.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I leave her room to give her space to wash up, while I skip down the stairs to wake sleepyhead number two, a certain Min Yoongi. Now this, I'm a little afraid of.

I sent my dad a nervous smile as I approach the sleeping mass on the couch, just to see he wasn't even paying attention. He's too engrossed in his nintendo switch.

Why are my parents, both in their 60s, such CHILDREN?

"Hey," I said softly, poking Yoongi-oppa in the cheek. "Wake up, I made us breakfast."

He groans, before fluttering open his feline eyes, still half asleep. His eyebrows scrunched up in a frown, he got ready to curse whoever it is who dared to wake the sleeping king up, before his eyes lit in in realisation and a gummy smile broke over his beautiful features.

"Good morning, my love," he mumbles in his morning rasp. He sits up lazily, before pulling me into his arms. He settles his chin above my head, savouring in the moment.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Get up, you're taking up everyone's spot on the couch." I joked.

With that, he sprung up from his position immediately, smoothing down his hair and swallowing nervously as he finally clocked that my father was watching him sleep the whole time.

Also because he just snuggled into me as my father's right beside us. That too.

He clears his throat, "Good morning Mr Chan"

My dad, who apparently finds this situation extremely funny, teases him about it.

"It's not every day you wake up to see Suga of BTS curled up on your couch."

Yoongi-oppa flushes pink.

"I-uh, I'll go wash up first." he stammered, escaping into the bathroom.

We enjoyed breakfast as a family (Mother said, "Thanks for breakfast, my daughter. Now continue to do that every day for the rest of your stay.") then broke up to go about our days. My parents had booked to play badminton in the early afternoon, so they left the house shortly after.

For the rest of the afternoon, Yoongi-oppa and I walk around the neighbourhood, where I showed him where I spent my last year of high school in the UK, the pub I liked, and so on.

I'd texted Isaiah and Becca, asking to meet and catch up. It's been a while.

We decided upon the pub we frequented, and perhaps we'd hit up the club if we feel like it afterwards, so we all agreed to dress to the nines.

I'm glad I packed some options with me. I decided on a black lace minidress with sweetheart bow detailing, paired with knee high socks, leg warmers and chunky soles.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Yoongi-oppa's eyes darkened lustfully.

He inhaled through his nose.

"Mmm... You look so sexy... All for me?" he smirked as his pulled me closer by my hips until our bodies are flush together, thumbs circling my hipbones in a hypnotising pace.

He buried his face in my neck, kissing me up and down as I giggled and protested, "Oppa, we're going to be late, we need to go like, now."

"But you look ravishing. Are you sure you can't cancel? We can be fashionably late, hmm?"

"Oppa! No! I haven't seen my uni friends in so long." I laughed, then pouted. "Please?"

"Urgh you're literally the death of me, you little vixen." Oppa groaned, as I dragged him out the door.

The happy hour/dinner was pleasant. Hearty laughs were shared over beers, cocktail pitchers, wine and cheesy chips.

We did end up hitting the club. We went to the gay club, Paradise, our tried and true. Drinks in hand, we retreated to a secluded, somewhat quiet corner with enough space to dance and have fun. I'd quite a bit to drink, and hadn't fully sobered up yet even before we entered the club. A few more drinks in, and I was grinding against Yoongi-oppa; we were positively all over each other. Sometime throughout the night, Isaiah and Becky had disappeared to find company of their own.

As we grew more intoxicated, the more our hands wandered. When Yoongi's hands threatened to disappear under the hem of my dress, I knew I was done for. Overcome with need, I shot friends a quick text before climbing into an Uber with Yoongi, back to his hotel room. The ride was awful- the struggle to keep our hands off each other was painful- but we had to be cautious in public.

We thanked the driver and rushed into the hotel, almost leaping into the elevator as soon as the door opens. I felt my self-control waning as my body twitched in anticipation.

Clothes fly off as soon as the door to Yoongi's room closes. "Fuck, I missed you so much" I let out a wanton moan as Yoongi-oppa drops to his knees, pulling my thighs over his shoulders and began to lick hungry stripes against my throbbing core, alternating between tongue-fucking me and sucking on my clit.

"You taste so sweet," he groans, as he pulls back to catch his breath, before diving back in- his hunger for my overflowing juices insatiable.

He adds a finger, then another, stretching me out with his strong, nimble fingers to prep me for his massive member. He leaves to throw a condom on, making me whine embarrassingly loud at the loss of contact.

"Oppa, please, please, I got on the pill while you were away."

"Fuck, you drive me insane."

He wastes no time as he lunges forward with desire to feel me fully, without barriers. He aligns his raw cock with my leaking cunt, rubbing it over my folds to spread my juices. Then without warning, he plunges his entire cock into my warm pussy.

We let out moans of relief- I could feel him, every ridge; every vein- and the painful stretch was so pleasurable. He began thrusting, each movement hitting my g-spot repeatedly as I screamed his name over and over, until I reached my high, squirting all over him and the sheets below us. Amazed at my release, Yoongi-oppa whimpered at my reaction towards him. While he was transfixed, I used the opportunity to flip us over, bouncing up and down his massive cock until I couldn't feel my legs anymore. "Please oppa, please," I whimpered, as he fucked upwards into my abused pussy. My orgasm ripped through me as my back arched and my walls clamped around his cock, triggering his own release as he paints my walls white. Spent and exhausted, we fall asleep on the spot, his cock locking his cum in me; my spent pussy warming his softening cock, encased in each other's embrace.

Throughout the night, we must have gotten detached. The next morning, I woke up to a fast asleep Yoongi. He looks tired, I observed, as months of touring had taken a toll on his energy. I got up carefully, trying not to wake him up as I got a paracetamol for my crippling hangover.

An idea struck my haze filled mind then, and I decided to wake him up with head.

Carefully, I crawled down into the covers, settling between his thighs as I tentatively lick a slow strip up his morning wood. His cock twitches, slapping me in the face as I held back a moan. It barely took a few licks to get his cock standing tall at it's full size, and immediately I lower my mouth onto him, sucking at the tip greedily. His hips start bucking into my face, notifying me that he's woken up. "Fuck, mmm, yeah baby, letting me fuck your pretty little mouth, you take my cock so good. I paused my ministrations, greeting him, "good morning oppa, did you sleep well?" in the most seductive tone I could muster. I immediately went back to the task, jerking his length as I sucked on his balls. He groaned wantonly, "Shit, I'm close, almost there, shit you're doing so good baby." His hips started bucking into my throat uncontrollably, signalling his release. I keep sucking him to help him ride through his orgasm as he released straight into my awaiting throat with a loud moan.

Taking a minute to catch our breaths, he smirked, "Fuck, i think I'm obsessed. This is single handedly the best way to wake up. Not only do I have you with me, you also let me fuck your pretty little mouth."

"Hmm, really?" "I should do it more often then"

He groans, and we disappear into the blankets for another passionate round of love-making.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yoongi POV

As I-ji lays peacefully beside him with her head on his chest, he was suddenly overcome with the biggest feeling. He wanted to be beside you forever. He begins to plan his proposal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
192K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
838 46 3
"Excuse me, but I think you dropped something: my jaw. Hi, Mr. Nerd." Song Yn, the erstwhile paragon of academic excellence, had long reigned supreme...
1.1K 170 77
As soon as the meeting concluded, I hurried over to Soli. "What did I just agree to?" I asked, feeling a bit lost. Soli chuckled, her eyes dancing wi...