In the shadows of passion

By alexandrajeon07

Meet Athena Alessandra Lopez, a resilient young woman kidnapped by her envious aunt and sold to a married cou... More

Author's note
♥Aesthetic♥
prologue
Chap 1. A day in the life
Chap 2. The dark secret
Chap 3. Identical
Chap 4. Found
Chap 5. Sperm donor
Chap 6. Happy
New characters aesthetics
Chap 7. BI
Chap 9. silent return

Chap 8. BI part two

20 0 0
By alexandrajeon07

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable" Athena's says as she walks to her bedroom. Ava and Aimee follow behind her to see her sitting on her bed.

"Come here." Athena mumbled and her eyes never averted form Ava and Aimee  as they walk over to her bed. She sit up when they were both seated down. Athena pushed Aimee down to lay on the bed, she got on top of Aimee and started to kiss her down to her neck.

"Ava touch yourself, but don't cum, if you do cum, you will not cum again until I say so, understood." Athena whispered against Aimee neck but looking directly at Ava.

Ava nodded and went to sit at the chair next to bed so Athena and Aimee could have perfect view of her.

"Stay right there. don't you dear touch yourself, Aimee." Athena winked at her as she left the bed and walked over to her closet. As she opened one of her drawer she heard Ava moaning, Athena smirk

God her moans are sexy

As Athena looked through the things in her drawers, Athena had picked up two scarves from a drawer

Athena went back to the bedroom to find Ava moaning and rocking her hips

Aimee was exactly where she left her, Athena smirk, happy that Aimee listen to her. She was biting her lip to the point were Athena thought it would draw blood.

"Can I see you make out again? I didn't get a good look earlier." Athena ordered and stopped Ava from continuing. Aimee smiled innocently, Athena was waiting for Aimee to obey her. Ava looked at Aimee , eyeing her up and down with a hint of nervousness, yet excitement shone through.

Aimee took a step towards Ava. Athena watched as Aimee smashed her lips on Ava's hungrily, already intertwining her fingers in Ava's long hair.

It was like this was meant to happen, like there always had been some sexual tension between the two of them that had just waited for them to let go. Ava felt it in the fiery kiss, in Aimee's lips and the wetness from her tongue, in her fingers that were rasping at her skin, on her hip.

"This is so hot..." Ava heard a faint moan coming from Athena and Aimee deepened the kiss more to satisfy both them, Aimee was clinging to Ava, and Athena who were letting out whimpers and gasps.

Something in the back of Aimee's head told her how strange it was to kiss your crush in front of someone you don't know and that said person enjoyed watching it.

On the other hand, Ava really seemed to enjoy it so Aimee did too, wrapping her arms around the gorgeous blonde and pressing her closer to her. She kissed her neck and bit her earlobe to bring a knee weakening moan out of her.

"Oh god... Please I want both of you on the bed now!" Athena grunted in an order but Aimee didn't quite hear what she said. She were too caught up in kissing Ava, biting her tender skin and taste her with her tongue trailing every crevice of her neck and collarbones.

Ava's fingers were roaming up and down Aimee's body, gently clawing on her back.

"I said, I want both of you on the bed. Now!" Athena repeated, this time with impatience and dominance but Aimee  only gave her a smirk between the bites and kisses she treated Ava with.

Athena scowled at Aimee and Aimee was getting the reaction she were looking for.
Athena walked up to Ava and grabbed her arm, yanking her away from Aimee and pulled her into the bed.  Ava stumbled after and was roughly pushed on to the bed by a determined Athena.

Athena put one knee on the bed to crawl up to Ava. She laid next to Ava and Ava was looking back at Athena with a cloudy gaze and a small smile playing on her lips.

She sprawled out on the bed spread and licked her lips seductively at Athena.

Athena chuckled. Aimee climbed on top of the bed on the other side of where Ava and Athena were. Athena then kissed Ava on the lips, and then on her neck and down to between her breasts.

She placed a hand on Ava's stomach and slowly stroked it down to her thighs. Goosebumps rose on her skin. She felt someone above her and noticed Aimee kissing ava.

Athena could see a small part of her pink core that was glistening of her juices.

Athena kissed her legs, biting and when she moaned, she wanted to go on faster. Ava was squirming around under Athena  and whimpers left her lips. Aimee was massaging the blonde's breasts and kissed her neck right under her ear.

Athena heard Aimee whispering all kinds of promises and painting up vivid images in Ava's mind, and due to Ava's  hot and bothered expression, it was working.

"Aimee, you need to be still." Athena mumbled against Ava's inner thigh. She were making patterns with her fingers on her legs as she nipped on the soft skin close to her centre.

Her scent filled Athena's nose and her mouth watered from her arousal.

"We could always tie her to the bed..." Aimee suggested and sat up. Athena smiled evilly at her proposal and nodded.

Ava looked at both of them in confusion, blind of pleasure and excitement and didn't realize what they had been talking about until and Aimee grabbed one of Ava's  wrists.

"Oh my god!" Ava exclaimed as Aimee fastened her to the headboard. She didn't look shocked or scared, she was happy. Her lips were curled into a wide smile and her eyes shone in anticipation as she tugged at her homemade shackles.

"She's even more excited than we thought." Athena said and stroked Ava's  thigh, going closer and closer to her core.

She fingered Ava's entrance and Ava groaned at the feather light touches from Athena's fingertips.

"Please, do something!" Ava begged and leaned her head back against the headboard. Her pleas were hard for Athena  to resist and she wanted so badly to lower herself down between her legs and taste her wetness, but before she could do anything, Aimee had grabbed onto Athena and turned her around.

She pressed her lips onto hers and her tongue were immediately asking for entrance, which she granted. Her kiss was rough and her hands were dominant when they slid under her back and grabbed her ass.

She rolled her hips into Athena's, causing her to inhale sharply and bite down on her lip. She grunted and increased the friction between her by spreading Athena's  legs with one of hers.

"You're still so wet..." Aimee groaned and grind her thigh against Athena's wet core. Ava moaned from her places on the bed while Athena kissed Aimee feverishly, teeth clashing and hands pulling hairs.

Athena stroked Aimee's lower back and dragged her nails along her sides to leave red marks. Aimee hissed and dug her fingernails into Athena's  hips and the pain made her arch her back.

"I'll go get my little toy, but first I want you to help Ava, Lick her good, but not too good, okay? I'll be right back!" Athena breathed against her lips before stepping away.

Athena disappeared out the door but Aimee wasted no time. She turned to look at the moaning mess called Ava .

She looked desperate with her chest heaving and legs clenching together in a weak attempt to help against the aching warmth between her legs.

She hooked two fingers under Ava's thighs and pulled them down and closer to her before leaning down to place gentle kisses above her entrance.

Aimee stroked the length of Ava slit with the tip of her fingers and explored her folds like a delicate flower. Ava seemed to think it was torture, she was writhing on the bed making noises that increased the throbbing heat inside Aimee.

She could feel her juices running down her legs as she started licking Ava's delicious ones. Aimee pressed two fingers inside her and her warm and wet flesh surrounded her.

She felt tight around Aimee's digits as she moved them in and out slowly and teasingly. Ava gasped and her moans became louder.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me please!" Ava screamed and bucked her hips up. She put her legs on Aimee's shoulders, locking her head in place.

Aimee didn't complain, this position gave her a new angle to work from and she  could now suck on her clit properly. Aimee  grabbed her thighs and squeezed them tighter around her head as she sucked on her nub of nerves harder.

Her cries were getting more incoherent and the way her core was clamping around Aimee's fingers made her aware that she was close. Really close.

"I'm back. Don't let her fucking come yet! I said not too good!" Athena shouted and Aimee felt the bed shift as she climbed up on it.

Aimee chuckled against Ava's clit and Ava  breath was caught in her throat of pleasure from the vibrations.

"I can't take this anymore!" Ava whimpered. Athena snorted and Aimee felt Athena's fingers tease her slit from behind. Aimee moaned and pushed back her ass to increase the pressure.

"That's right, ass up!" Athena said and grabbed her hips and lifted her to her knees. Aimee were standing in an awkward position with her legs wide apart and her face buried in Ava's folds. Athena dragged her finger down her slit and she felt her fingers teasing her entrance.

"You're so slick and ready..." Athena muttered and Aimee felt her hot breath against her pussy. She kissed her and the tip of her tongue dipped in her slit. Aimee swallowed a moan but her breathing increased rapidly. This was torture.

"As I promised..." Athena said huskily and Aimee felt pressure against her centre. She couldn't hold back the sound escaping her lips as she were filled up with something long and hard.

It easily moved in and out of her and hit brushed certain spots inside of her that teased the tingling feeling in her stomach.

It evolved into waves of pleasure rolling through her as Athena started moving behind her in a slow and shallow manner. Ava pushed her hips up and reminded Aimee that she were still sucking on her clit with two fingers inside her.

"Yes, oh god!" Ava moaned and Aimee felt her walls tighten around her fingers. Athena's grip on her thigh hardened and she was sure Athena would be leaving bruises and marks that would take forever to heal, but she didn't mind. Aimee wanted to remember.

"Fuck - me - harder!" Aimee said in between breaths and every thrust Athena pushed into her. She obeyed Aimee's  wishes and the strap on dildo moved faster and harder, hitting her G-spot repeatedly.

She could hear the sound of skin clapping against skin from her colliding hips and shes never thought a sound could be so attractive mixed with the pleas and cries from Ava.

"I'm gonna cum!" Ava shouted and Aimee felt her juices almost squirting out of her, running down her fingers and chin. Aimee cleaned her thoroughly with her tongue, lapping up every drop.

Her moans and groans filled the air and it was too much for Aimee to handle at the same time as the cock moving in and out of her.

"Athena..." Aimee gasped and every sound was stuck in her throat as pleasure pulsed through her every muscle. Ava let Aimee's head go and her legs went limp on either side of her body. Athena slipped out of Aimee and she rolled off Ava and breathed heavily, coming down from her high.

"Wow... That was something else..." Ava said with a chuckled. Athena was laying on her stomach on the bed and rested her chin on her hands as she was looking up at Ava and Aimee with an amused expression.

"I didn't know I was that good at ordering you guys around!" Athena continued and looked really proud of herself.

"Let me untie you from the bed." Aimee explained to Ava and sat up to free her from the scarves.

"Thank you, dear!" Ava mused back, understanding what Aimee was thinking. They both sat up in front of Athena, who was still looking really proud of herself that she'd ordered around two girls.

"What are you doing?" She asked when Aimee grabbed an arm each and dragged her towards the head board.
"Just ordering you around..."

Aimee laid down on the bed and brought Athena's hips down and began to work it with enthusiasm.

Her moans began softly, before being quickly replaced by screams. It didn't take long for Athena to begin grinding on Aimee face with a fervour she hadn't expected. Aimee responded by moving her tongue to Athena's clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, don't you dare fucking stop." came Athena voice from above Aimee. "Lick my cunt you fucking whore."

"Fuck, fuuuck," she screamed. "Shit, I'm going to cum already."

Continuing her pace, she felt Athena's thighs shake and her body go rigid. One loud, prolonged scream told Aimee that she had done her job.

"Sit up, slut." Said Ava, Athena looks at her to find her laying next to them, Athena didn't even notice she was there

Again, Athena did as she was told, quite enjoying being dominated once again, especially after dominating Aimee a few minutes ago. Ava was already sat against the headboard and tapped the spot next to her. Athena crawled over and sat where she had been told to. Without so much as a word to her, Ava grabbed her by the hair, and forced her head into Ava's  breasts.

"Suck," came her one-word command.

Her nipples were dark and swollen and her breasts felt heavier and firmer than Athena had expected. As she began sucking, she heard Ava moan, her hand pulling Athena in tighter and restricting her breathing.

Athena felt Aimee's hand forcibly spread her legs. Her fingers working their way slowly towards her pussy. Athena let out a small shudder as they found her swollen clit and began circling. Athena knew she wouldn't last long. No sooner had she begun to enjoy Aimee fingers, however, Ava removed them.

"You'll get to cum," she said. "When I tell you to cum."

Moaning again, though this time with frustration, Athena continued to suck on Ava's nipple. Her hand wondered up towards her other breast, and began rolling the nipple so that it, too, began lactating. Aimee, however, batted it away.

Ava suddenly started slapping Athena's pussy hard and causing her to cry out in pain.

Eventually, seemed satisfied, and pulled Athena off her breasts by her hair.

'Get on all fours,' Aimee said, Ava slapping her pussy again. 'Now.'

As Athena did as she was told, she heard her climb off the bed and open the bedside table. Before she had chance to look at what she was getting out, however, she felt her head being pulled back by her hair and something being forced over her eyes. Seconds later, satin cover was over her eyes, covering her vision.

As Athena resumed her position on her hands and knees, and lowered her head to the bed, almost shaking with excitement. Aimee clambered onto the bed behind her. And she heard movement  In front of her.

"Suck, you dirty whore." Ava whispered in her raspy voice from all the screaming. Ava pushed Athena's face down to her swollen pussy. Athena started to suck on her clit and teased her entrance.

Athena hadn't seen what Aimee had been doing whilst Ava spoke to her, but she had an idea. Sure enough, seconds later, she felt a smooth, wide cock slide inside her. Athena moaned.

The strap on was fully inside of her within seconds, and from the feel of it, she suspected it was at least eight inches, possibly more. She could feel it pressing hard against her before it was sliding back out. Athena gasped in pleasure as Aimee plunged it back in, with far more force this time. She managed to grunt a noise of approval, as Aimee began working faster and harder.

Athena tried her best not to stop sucking and eating Ava out, her tongue twirl around her clit and slid down her slit to her entrance, thrusting her tongue in.

"Ahhhh, fuck that's feels so good, don't stop." Ava moaned and she felt the vibration of Athena moans from Aimee's thrust

Every now and then, Aimee would  slapped her arse cheeks and call her a derogatory name. Usually it was Athena doing this, and she was surprised to find her body tingle with pleasure each time it happened. Her rhythm was fast and hard, and soon she was screaming (or attempting to) with each thrust, feeling the orgasm build inside of her.

She had no idea how long it had been. And then, as the tidal wave of pleasure built inside her, as her orgasm reached the edge of oblivion, a realisation struck me. And it was as I thought of this, stunned by it, that I finally fell off the edge, into infinity.

Athena's screams reached a pitch and volume that they hadn't managed so far. Her entire body shook. Her muscles spasmed, as though torn between a desire to relax and to contract. She barely noticed Aimee slide out of her.

She barely noticed that Ava had cum had as well from the pleasure of the vibrant of Athena's screams. she had barely noticed Aimee had removed the cloth, she barely noticed anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 5.7K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
5.8M 90.9K 58
"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Lonzo Mattia doesn't like strangers. Wh...
1.1M 34.7K 98
The Mafia Heirs #3 Athena was many things; gorgeous, a killer, an assassin, a psychopath but above all, a Romano. And that was her biggest secret. No...
638K 11.9K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...