ANGEL EYES {Alice cullen}

Da Nephlims

What happens when Ken Dwyer is sent to live with his uncle and meets a strange girl and her family? [Alice C... Altro

summary
Characters

【CHAPTER 1】

128 4 1
Da Nephlims

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return."
-David Bowie

WELCOME TO FORKS

'Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think, I still was a mad man'

The only words heard as a black '67 Impala is shown driving past a sign that says, "The city of Forks Welcomes You." A teenager is seen driving it while softly humming to the music on the radio.

'I hear the voices when I'm dreaming
I can hear them say'

'Carry on, my wayward son"

He's been driving for almost three days, finally making it to the small town where his uncle resides, who had just picked up his cousin from the airport yesterday.

After driving through the town for a few minutes, He pulls into the driveway of the house he'll be living in for the next few years.

Putting the car in park, he honks the horn notifying his uncle Charlie of his arrival and turning off the car while stepping out. Revealing, he wore a red shirt, a khaki denim jacket, blue jeans, and black vans.

When he heard a man who looked like he was in his late thirties to early forties opening the door and walking out with a visible smile that could be seen from afar, Ken smiled at that. Even after all these years, he was still happy to see him.

"Kenny, it's good to see ya, kid." his uncle says, pulling him into a hug.

"Hey, Uncle Charlie." accepting the hug.

"where's Bella?" wondering where she was.

"Oh, she is at school. I took today off to help you get unpacked and all. Also, where did you get an Impala?" Charlie says while helping unpack his luggage.

"It was Grandpa's. He left it to Mom, who gave it to me." explaining how he possessed such a legendary vehicle.

"This is his car? He told me he would give it to me. Damn, Bastard lied." Charlie said, not thinking of the man he called his Father in law.

"Yeah, Mom told me about it," he said while his uncle led him through the house and upstairs. They walked into a decently sized room with a queen bed, a small desk, and posters. "is that the Top Gun poster I got you for Christmas?" Ken said, pointing at the poster.

"Yeah, I had nowhere to hang it in my room, so I thought you might like it." his uncle said, reminiscing about that Christmas a few years ago.

"Thanks, I did buy it 'cause we both love that movie," he says, remembering when his uncle showed him what became his favorite movie when he was nine.

"Well, while you unpack, I'll go make us lunch," Charlie asks while watching Ken open his suitcases.

"yeah, I'm okay with that." while hanging some jackets and shirts in his closet.

"Alright, I'll leave you be, and it's great to see you." he says while exiting the room, leaving him to his own devices.

Pulling out his Walkman and putting on the headphones, he put the tape he was listening to in the car and played it while he set up his room.

'There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more'

Ken is shown re-folding his pants while putting them in his desk drawers. He pulls out a journal with a leather covering, setting it in one of the top drawers.

'Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know
On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about, I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for Winds of Fortune'

Finding nothing else to do, he pauses his music and hangs the headphones around his neck. Walking downstairs, he sees Charlie cooking on the stove.

"Just in time, I made us grilled cheese," Charlie says while putting on a plate and handing it to Ken.

"Thanks. When does Bella get out of school?" trying to start a conversation.

Looking at his watch, "She should be home in about half an hour. Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure, what do you have?" Ken asked while being skeptical of his movie choices

"you can pick if you want?" Charlie asks, heading toward the living room.
"There is Point Break, Men in Black, or Rush Hour?"

"do you only have cop movies?" Ken found it funny that his uncle, sheriff of Forks, only had movies about his profession.

"Hey, those are amazing movies." Charlie states facts. "how about Top Gun?"

"Is that even a question?" it indeed wasn't a question because of how much both of them loved that movie.

A little montage of the two singing along with Kenny Loggins and laughing at Goose when he flips off the pilot of the opposing fighter jet. Suddenly shuffling is heard from the door when a girl with long brown hair walks through the door.

"Who's car is that outside, Dad?" Bella asks, seeing him on the couch sitting down, watching a movie with someone she hasn't seen in years. "Kenny?"

He stands up and walks towards her engulfing her in a hug which she recuperates. "it's been a while, huh?"

"yeah, it has." letting go and stepping back while looking up at him. "you got taller."

"or did you shrink?" Ken asked playfully

"no, and you're only a little taller." she fires back.

"Wanna watch top gun with us?" he asks with hope in his eyes.

"Sure," she answered

They are all shown watching the movie, then later at the dinner table, eating and laughing.

After saying their good nights, Ken is shown lying in his bed staring at the ceiling, not sleeping, not that he needs it, being what he is. He puts his headphones on and resumes his music.

'But I hear the voices say'

'Carry on my wayward son'

'There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more, no'

'Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
Now your life's no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you'

'Carry on, my wayward son'

'There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry, don't you cry no more'

After listening to the song on repeat for hours, he sees the sun start to rise then he finally puts his head to rest, knowing he has one challenging day ahead of him.

A/N: hey guys, I know it's late, but I guess this is the only time my mind will let me write. Also hope y'all  have a very blessed day or night.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

209K 8.5K 63
Rosalie Hale grew up in New York, she was born in the year 1915 and died in 1933. Everyone should know her story, but what if there was someone else...
4.3M 224K 98
(BOOK 2) *Also a stand-alone book!* Oliver is everything you would consider a normal eighteen-year-old boy to be. He is kind, helpful and works hard...
16K 1.1K 39
"សូមរងចាំបងពួកយើងនិងបានរស់នៅជុំគ្នាវិញនៅថ្ងៃណាមួយ" មីន យ៉ុនហ្គី 🖤 ផាក ជីមីន
52.1M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...