Three is the Perfect Number

By davina_forevra

A love story between Kelly, Michelle, and Beyoncé. Kelly and Beyoncé had the perfect relationship built on lo... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
Valentine's Day- A TITPN Oneshot
Subdrop- A TITPN Oneshot

V

565 19 6
By davina_forevra

Mommy? Could you teach me more things even after the weekend is over?" Michelle looked at Kelly with soft eyes as her head was on her chest. Their weekend together was almost over and Michelle was so content and filled with love. She couldn't wait to experience both her mommy and daddy together after she gets moved in.

Kelly smiled at the cuteness of the girl on her chest. "Of course! I love teaching you, baby." Kelly looked at Michelle in her short shorts and thought of one more lesson to teach before they leave. "I have one more lesson for you. You don't have to take your clothes off for this one." Michelle pouted as she moved off of Kelly.

"Don't pout, baby, this will only take a few minutes. This is the modified version of this lesson, I know we don't have a lot of time before we have to leave but I wanted to teach you this." Kelly explained as Michelle stared, taking in every word. "Do you know what dry humping is?" Kelly asked. Michelle shook her head no. "Well it's something that can make not only you feel good but mommy and daddy feel good too, ok? Now normally, riding would be the main part of this but dry humping is another alternative." Kelly explained.

"So is it like what you do when you directly touch me but through my clothes?" Michelle curiously asked. "That's right, baby! There's just an extra barrier between you and your clo-" Kelly was cut off by Michelle rubbing between her own legs and the moans coming from that. "Let's switch hands, ok? You touch mine, I touch yours."

"Okay, mommy!" Michelle loved that idea. She helped mommy cum the other day and she loved the feeling of seeing mommy lose control. She hoped that she made mommy feel as good as mommy and daddy makes her.

Kelly slipped off her shorts. Michelle did the same. They both had on silk panties and Kelly was thankful for that. "Instead of you sucking my nipple, we are going to make out, okay?"

"Yes ma'am." Michelle nodded. "C-can I touch you now?"

Kelly smiled. "Yes baby. Remember to start off slow."

Michelle started to rub slowly. She parted her lips for Kelly. She moaned as Kelly's tongue slipped into her mouth. She followed Kelly, increasing her pace when Kelly did. They held each other closely as they orgasmed at the same time.

Once they both recovered, Kelly picked up Michelle so that Michelle was now on her lap with a thigh between her legs.

Michelle didn't need Kelly to tell her what to do next. She moved her hips back and forth grinding on Kelly's thigh. Her hands were on Kelly's shoulders for stability. Her mouth was wide open and her tongue hung out of her mouth slightly as she let out breathy moans. Her eyes glued to Kelly.

Kelly's hands were on Michelle's ass. She saw how much Michelle wanted to prolong her orgasm. Michelle was fighting it, but Kelly didn't see a reason why she should let Michelle hold back. She pecked Michelle's lips. "I. Love. You." She said in between kisses. She heard Michelle whine and grip her tighter. "I love your beautiful smile. I love your perfect face. I love your body. Scars and all. But my love for you isn't just surface level. I love how sweet and kind you are. I love that you never miss an opportunity to sleep." Kelly giggled at that one.

"Mommy." Michelle whimpered.

"I love that you're brave and strong enough to stand up for yourself. I love that you love me and Daddy." Kelly kissed Michelle's neck. "I love how you're riding me like a cowgirl. You are a very easy student to teach and so smart too. That is another thing that I love about you, and the way your bottom lip trembles when you're so close. Stop fighting it, baby."

Michelle stuck her head into the crook of Kelly's neck. She closed her eyes shut. "Mommy!" She cried out as her body tensed before she orgasmed. Her body shuddered as she tried to catch her breath.

Kelly hummed softly. She was satisfied with how mommy and baby time went. She kissed the side of Michelle's face while rubbing her back. She waited until Michelle caught her breath before she spoke again. "Most importantly, Tenitra, I love that we are going to be a family. Daddy and I are going to protect you, love you, care for you ,and be your biggest supporters.

Michelle smiled at all the love and kindness she was shown in the moment. "You promise, mommy?" Michelle softly asked again to make sure she wasn't hearing things and that everything that Kelly promised and said was true.

"I 100% promise you baby."

<<<
Kelly and Michelle walked back to what was soon to be their home with Beyoncé. It was nighttime now and Beyoncé had been back for a few hours and she was asleep on the couch. "That court case really made daddy tired, didn't it?" Michelle said not even above a whisper. "It did, baby. Let's go surprise daddy, ok?" Kelly said with excitement as she pulled Michelle on the couch. "Now, I want to surprise daddy by letting her wake up to an exciting sight, what do you think about that? Kelly asked Michelle sitting next to her.

"Ok, how would we do that?" Michelle asked before Kelly placed Michelle on her lap. "Like this." Kelly passionately kissed Michelle and rubbed on her behind as their lips softly smack. That alone was enough to wake Beyoncé up but the other two didn't even notice until Beyoncé started to play with both Kelly and Michelle's nipples causing both of them to moan out.

"What are you two doing, huh?" Beyoncé whispered kissing both their cheeks making them come to a stop. "We were just trying to wake you, daddy." Michelle softly responded as she noticed Beyoncé and Kelly were kissing and she just stayed silent. Michelle tried to move away from them but was quickly stopped by Beyoncé grabbing her hand.

"You know I missed you so so much, right baby?" Michelle just pouted, she did feel neglected by Beyoncé and Kelly even if it was for a moment. Beyoncé hated when Michelle felt neglected so she placed Michelle in her lap, making sure they kept eye contact. "You heard my question, right?" Beyoncé asked Michelle again. Michelle ignored Beyoncé again with now tears in her eyes.

"I don't know if it's me feeling spoiled but I feel neglected." Michelle softly said, still not looking at Beyoncé. "You're not spoiled, ok? You have been neglected for such a long time and Kelly and I-" "It's mommy, now." Michelle said correctly Kelly's name for her. Beyoncé's eyes widened. "Oh really?" Michelle nodded in excitement. Beyoncé looked at Kelly with a smirk. "Did you have fun this weekend?" She asked Michelle now with both hands on Michelle's behind.

"I really did, daddy. Mommy taught me so much!" Michelle said with lust and excitement in her tone. "I'm glad you had fun, baby." Beyoncé smiled, kissing Michelle even more on the cheeks. "Are you excited that moving day is tomorrow?" Kelly asked with her head on Beyoncé's shoulders.

Michelle squealed at the question. She honestly forgot that she was officially going into her new home with Kelly and Beyoncé during that weekend. She already felt at home with the both of them and moving in with them is solidifying their relationship. "Well me and Beyoncé are just as excited as you are! We can't wait for you to stay with us, baby." Kelly blushed, kissing Michelle on the cheek.

Michelle yawned and rubbed her eyes. "You're tired too, huh?" Kelly asked, rubbing her back as Michelle laid on Beyoncé's neck. Beyoncé smiled at her tiredness and in just a few minutes, Michelle was asleep in Beyoncé's arms.

<<<
Today was moving day! Michelle was so excited. After the weekend with Kelly, Michelle was more than happy to be moving in with Kelly and Beyoncé. She was in such a happy mood that she woke up early to order them breakfast. The movers would be at her house by ten a.m. She had plenty of time to get ready. She was only taking the things that were important to her. Everything else would either be sold or donated.

Kelly was next to wake up. Her baby was missing. She needed to make sure Michelle was okay. She could smell the food from her room. She walked to the kitchen and saw Michelle sitting at the counter eating a bagel. She wrapped her arms around Michelle from behind. "Good morning, princess." She kissed Michelle's shoulder. "What's for breakfast?"

"Good morning, mommy!" Michelle pecked Kelly's lips. "Bagels, French toast, waffles, berries, pancakes, bacon, and eggs." She listed off a long list. "I didn't know what you and daddy wanted."

"That is so sweet of you." Kelly took a bite of Michelle's bagel. She moaned at the taste. "Thank you. What time does the movers arrive at your house?"

Michelle looked at the time. "In two hours."

"Perfect!" Kelly moved away to fix a plate. "That gives us enough time to talk."

Michelle sat up straight. Was she in trouble? She didn't know why she would be. She didn't mean to do anything wrong. "About what?"

Kelly shrugged, spreading some cream cheese on a bagel. "About anything. What's on your mind?"

Michelle furrowed her eyebrows. There was one thing that she was wondering about. "Do you think daddy liked our video?"

"Daddy loved the video." Beyoncé said walking into the room. "I didn't know that you could squirt like that." She kissed Michelle's temple then Kelly's. "Do you still think that you are undeserving of our love?"

"Sometimes, but I'm learning that I do deserve people who care for me and people who want to protect me. I didn't deserve what my parents and Charles put me through, but I do deserve the kindness that you and Kelly show me. I just have to keep reminding myself of that." Michelle softly replied with a small smile.

"Good." Kelly smiled. "We will keep reminding you too!"

Michelle felt her eyes begin to water. "Thank you! Thank you for all of the things yall have done for me. Y'all have been so good to me,and i could never repay y'all."

Kelly and Beyoncé rushed to Michelle's side to get her to calm down.

"Michelle, you don't have to pay us back for anything." Beyoncé gave Michelle angel kisses.

>>>

Michelle looked at her old room. This is where she stayed for the last ten years. So many horrible memories. The only thing good about this room was that this was the place where Charles died. The moment that made her plan ten times better.

"What are you thinking about?" Beyoncé asked, hugging Michelle from behind. She kissed Michelle's shoulder.

"What you did to me on that mattress." Michelle grinned, leaning more into Beyoncé's hold.

"I believe that we were interrupted. You want to finish what we started?" Beyoncé smiled against Michelle's skin.

Michelle giggled. "No."

Beyoncé playfully rolled her eyes. "Aw, you are no fun."

Michelle turned around smiling. "You know that we can't do it without mommy."

"Too bad Kelly is too busy bossing the movers around." Beyoncé was glad that she was not any of the movers. Kelly was like a drill Sergeant out there, barking out orders. The movers were making incredible time. This was probably the fastest they have ever worked.

Michelle laughed. "We should see where she is at. Make sure she isn't paddling anyone."

Michelle and Beyoncé went to find Kelly.

"There you two are!" Kelly walked to them with her clipboard in hand. "We are all finished with the other room. "It's time for the bedroom. Are you ready?"

"Yeah." Michelle smiled. "I am." She had said her goodbyes and packed up one box. That box held everything that was important to her. Some of those things, she didn't want Kelly or Beyoncé to see. After another hour, the house was empty. The house was officially for sale. Once it was sold, she would never have to worry about it again.

When they arrived home, Michelle only had a few boxes. Majority of the items were dropped off at The Goodwill. She didn't want much of anything that reminded her of her old life. Kelly and Beyoncé cleared out some space in their closet for Michelle. She would share a bedroom with them. They gave her an office. It already had a desk, computer, and chair. They planned to let Michelle decorate it however she wanted to.

>>>

It had been three weeks since Michelle moved in and things have been going phenomenal. Michelle had been adjusting nicely to her new home. There had been moments of fear and points when she had night terrors because of her past trauma but they had subsided for the most part. Beyoncé did hire a therapist for Michelle so she can start to heal from that trauma.

For the past few days, Michelle had been kinda quiet, which was very abnormal for her and it had Kelly concerned. "Bey, do you know where Chelle is?" Kelly asked, walking into the bedroom. "She should be in the office." Beyoncé responded now reading up on her next case.

"Before you leave though, can I ask you something?" Beyoncé said looking up from her case file. "What is it?" Kelly asked. "Did Michelle tell you she loved you?" Beyoncé asked as Kelly's eyes widened. "How do you know that?" "I heard you talking to Lala about yesterday." Beyoncé said with tears in her eyes.

Kelly rushed to Beyoncé's side not wanting to see her cry. "Are you jealous?" Kelly said, kissing Beyoncé softly. "Maybe a little. I thought she really loved me." Beyoncé softly revealed. "Giselle! Now you know Michelle loves you! She may haven't directly said it yet but you know this!" Kelly exclaimed. "But she said it to you first! I've been with her longer and she still hasn't said it to me." Beyoncé pouted.

"You know Michelle has been through so much. Just give her some time and trust me she will say it." Kelly comforted Beyoncé kissing her again. "Ok." Beyoncé said, giving in. Kelly was about to walk away when Beyoncé stopped her. "I better not hear any moans from that office, you know what we agreed on." Beyoncé reminded Kelly. She nodded her head yes.

Kelly walked into the extremely spacious home office and saw Michelle on the floor working in some type of notebook.

"Hey, baby. What are you up to?" Kelly asked now sitting on the floor right next to Michelle. Michelle jumped at the sound of Kelly's voice and closed the notebook. "It's nothing." Michelle replied looking down. "Baby, you know you can tell us anything, right? We're family now, ok?" Kelly reassured Michelle kissing her temple.

Michelle breathed a sigh of relief at Kelly's reassurance. She gave the book to Kelly and Kelly opened it up. It was a book with designs for clothing and the pages looked older. As Kelly looked through them, there was a design that stood out which was a swimsuit that had a really beautiful design. "You are so talented, baby. I really like this one." Kelly complimented putting Michelle on her lap as she pointed to the swimsuit design.

The three had agreed that there would be no sex until they would have their first time together to build up the intimacy between the three of them. "Mommy, remember what we agreed to." Michelle whispered trying to get off Kelly. "I know we agreed to that but we aren't doing anything, you're just sitting in my lap as we look at your incredible designs." Kelly responded in defense.

"Really? They look good?" Michelle asked. "Of course they do! Why did you hide this?" Kelly asked back at her. "This was one of the ways that I escaped from my abusive father. There was a small pocket in my room at my parents house that no one would think to look for me and I would take a flashlight and design clothing." Michelle explained with her head on Kelly's shoulder.

"You are just incredible, you know that?" Kelly whispered, kissing Michelle on her cheek. Michelle smiled at the compliment. "Do you think I can get this made for me to surprise daddy?" Michelle asked with excitement. "I'll give you someone to contact and we can do that for you, ok?" Kelly said, making Michelle push her on the ground and shower her with kisses. "Thank you, thank you, Mommy!" Michelle exclaimed with jubilation.

"Anything for my baby."

>>>

Michelle pouted as Kelly zipped up the back of her blouse. "Do you know where daddy is taking us?"

"Nope." Kelly answered honestly. She had no idea where Beyoncé was taking them for their first date. She just knew that they had to be ready by a certain time. Beyoncé even had their outfits picked out for them. She was under strict orders to not have sex while she was gone. It was getting harder for Kelly to control herself. She was the main one, trying to hunch. It would start off as innocent kissing, and then become much more. Michelle would stop them before the kissing got too passionate. Beyoncé would let it get heated and then stop them when she would feel Kelly grinding against her. Kelly left kisses on Michelle's neck. "All zipped up."

"I love you, Mommy." Michelle said. She realized that she hasn't said it since her first night Kelly.

Kelly's heart melted. "I love you too, baby." She pecked Michelle's lips.

Michelle looked down. "Do you think daddy loves me too?"

"I know for a fact that daddy loves you." Kelly assured.

Michelle smiled so big. She couldn't wait for daddy to come home, so she could tell her.

Twenty minutes later, Beyoncé walked through the door. Michelle was sitting in Kelly's lap. They were watching an old movie called Life Size with Tyra Banks and Lindsay Lohan.

"I love this movie!" Beyoncé started singing. "Shine bright. Shine far. Don't be shy. Be a star."

"Where you live. Where you are." Michelle sang the next lyrics.

"Be a staaaarrrr!" Kelly belted with her eyes closed and her hands in the air.

The trio started laughing. "Yall ready to go?" Beyoncé asked, turning the television off for them.

"Yes daddy!" Michelle and Kelly said in unison.

Michelle remembered what she planned to do earlier. She got off of Kelly and ran to Beyoncé, hugging her tightly. "I love you, daddy!" It wasn't as romantic as the first time she said it to Kelly, but that didn't mean that she loved Beyoncé any less.

Beyoncé gasped. She couldn't believe it. She looked at Kelly to see if she had anything to do with this. Maybe Kelly told Michelle that she was jealous earlier? The surprised look on Kelly's face said it all though. She hugged Michelle back tighter. "I love you too, baby. I love you so, so much." She said it back. Tears of relief fell down her cheeks. Her baby loved her. She couldn't be any happier. She would have said it first, but she didn't want to scare Michelle.

"This is one of the greatest days ever!" Kelly hugged them. "Everyone loves each other and everyone knows it now. I truly believe that the three of us will be perfect together."

Michelle and Beyoncé could not agree more.

>>>>
"Surprise!" Beyoncé opened the door. It was a room that had three easels with blank canvases. There was a small table between each section that had different paint colors, a paint tray, and empty wine glasses.

Michelle smiled brightly. "It's a paint and sip! I've always wanted to do this!" She kissed Beyoncé's cheek. "Thank you." She walked into the room and sat at the easel in the middle.

Knowing that Michelle is an excellent artist, Kelly smiled and kissed Beyoncé's other cheek. "This was a good choice, daddy." She walked in afterwards.

Beyoncé grinned from ear to ear. She knew that they would like her surprise. She followed behind Kelly. She saw that Michelle was already squirting paint onto her tray. "Red or white?" Beyoncé asked, walking to a shelf where she had the wine.

"White!" Michelle and Kelly answered at the same time. They looked at each other and giggled.

Beyoncé smiled softly, opening up the wine for them. She pulled the corkscrew and the cork came out in one piece.

"Ooooh. Daddy is so strong!" Michelle joked, looking at Kelly.

Kelly grinned. "And sexy too! Look at all that ass!"

Beyoncé grinned playfully, rolling her eyes. "You guys need to stop. All I did was open a bottle of wine."

"And flex those big, sexy muscles." Michelle chuckled at herself.

Beyoncé raised an eyebrow. "What muscles? These?" She flexed her muscles and did different poses, so they could see from all the angles. She wiggled her eyebrows before she started laughing.

Kelly and Michelle were already laughing at how silly Beyoncé was being.

Beyoncé walked over and filled everyone's glass and gave them kisses. "Y'all can paint whatever."

The trio continued to talk and they started painting. Beyoncé went for a more futuristic theme with robots, flying cars, and buildings that levitate. Kelly painted a forest with big tall trees with purple, red, yellow, orange leaves. Michelle being as talented as she is, drew out what she was going to paint. It was a black woman who looked to be in her late twenties early thirties. The prettiest brown eyes Michelle could imagine. An afro that took up the majority of her canvas. Her afro was made of flowers in all shapes, sizes, and colors because afros and flowers just go together. The red hibiscus which represents resilience, courage, and strength was in the center of her afro. The woman was also smiling a smile that was genuine. A smile that reflected in her eyes because she was happy. As Michelle painted she thought that her painting was pretty. It wasn't until she finished and stepped back from the canvas that she realized she had painted herself.

Both Beyoncé and Kelly gawked at Michelle's painting. They had finished their paintings a long time ago and started to watch Michelle. "Wow!" Kelly whispered.

"Yeah!" Beyoncé breathed out with a smile. "It's beautiful."

"I love it!" Kelly said, holding onto Beyoncé.

Michelle was snapped out of her concentration. She didn't know they were watching her. "Thank you for the compliments." She was quite proud of her painting.

Beyoncé dipped her finger in some blue paint. "Hey Kelly!" She yelled, getting Kelly's attention. Kelly turned to her. "Boop." She pressed her painted finger tip against Kelly's nose.

Kelly gasped. "You didn't!"

"I did." Beyoncé smiled smugly. "What are you going to do about it?"

"This!" Kelly placed two wet hands on Beyoncé's breast. When she pulled away, there were two pink handprints.

Michelle snorted, seeing Beyoncé's shirt. "Mommy is so horny."

"Yup!" Kelly grabbed Michelle's boobs next, leaving her hand prints as well. "I'm ready for tonight."

"Not yet." Michelle flicked her paintbrush at Kelly's chest, causing paint droplets to splatter against her shirt. "We are going swimming first."

>>>>

After the paint and sip, they went back home, so they could swim. They have an in ground swimming pool at their house.
Beyoncé was outside, waiting for Kelly and Michelle to come out of the bedroom. They kicked her out of the bedroom earlier, telling her that they had a surprise for her. She was already ready to go swimming. She had on her bikini top and swim trunks. She had set everything up for them. A few minutes later, she heard Kelly and Michelle talking from the house. She turned around and her jaw fell to the floor once she saw Michelle.

"You look soooo good, baby." Beyoncé said, grabbing Michelle's hand and spinning her, so she could see it from all angles.

Michelle blushed. "Thank you, daddy. I designed it myself."

"Well you did an excellent job!" Beyoncé pecked Michelle's lips.

"Mommy helped!" Michelle kissed Kelly's cheek.

"Thank you, Mommy!!" Beyoncé kissed all over Kelly's face. She didn't know what part Kelly had in it, but she was grateful.

Kelly giggled. "It was mostly Michelle. I just found someone who could make it. Everything else Michelle."

Beyoncé gasped. "You designed this! I am looking at a Michelle original! You are incredible." She looked at Kelly. "You knew our girlfriend was having this made and didn't tell me?"

Michelle's eyes widened at the mention of girlfriend. This was news to her.

Kelly giggled. "Our girlfriend made it as a surprise for you."

Girlfriend. Michelle liked the sound of that. She liked that she had two girlfriends even better. "Y'all are my girlfriends, and I love both of you."

"We love you too!" Beyoncé and Kelly said at the same time.

Beyoncé was about to say something else when Kelly pushed her into the water.

Michelle was laughing until she seen Kelly turn to her. She screamed and jumped into the water.

Kelly jumped in next, laughing at Michelle. When she reached the surface both Beyoncé and Michelle were there to splash her. They swam for a while and played games. Kelly decided to be the one to make the first move now that Beyoncé was hugging Michelle from behind. She walked to them. The first thing she did was kiss Michelle. The kiss got heated quickly. She was French kissing Michelle while Beyoncé was kissing Michelle's neck and shoulders. Kelly pulled away, so Michelle could catch her breath. She was greeted by Beyoncé's lips on hers. They kissed, keeping Michelle between them.

Michelle squeezed her legs together. "Can we go inside now? Please!"

I think that is an excellent idea." Kelly smiled. The trio dried off and went inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.8K 17
Beyoncé and Nicki have a very special arrangement... It's passionate but it's complicated and as their physical connection deepens, infatuation turns...
222K 8.4K 42
DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ! You have been warned! Beyoncé's been having a hard time getting over her and Jay-Z's divorce, and raising her baby, Blue, all...
426K 19.2K 62
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z has been a relationship for over 5 years. Over a period of time, she notices her future husband spends less and less time w...