Evermore

By exclusivepearls

The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :) More

๐‘ถ๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™
๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’†๐’
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† (wedding pt.1)
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™ (wedding pt. 2)
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
Authors message

๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

15.6K 292 399
By exclusivepearls

I almost fall in the door as I keep kissing Natalie, stumbling backwards.

She said almost a week ago that we couldn't have sex till New Years...It's New Years and she was being touchy in the car, it was dangerous because her eyes were most definitely not on the road during that car ride which could have lead to us both in hospital...but luckily enough it didn't.

She grips my waist making me moan into her mouth as the door shuts behind her. My tongue runs along hers, tasting the sweet taste from one too many candies we both had.

"Fuck." She mumbles between the kiss, I grip her jacket, pushing it down her shoulders as I get pushed up against a wall suddenly. I smile against her lips.

She breaks apart from the kiss, her warm lips meet my neck, kissing up to my pulse instead. I bite my lip as my head falls back against the wall.

"Ah!" I gasp at the sudden feeling of her teeth against my skin, my heart beats fast and the heat grows between my legs.

"Touching yourself while I am driving is cruel, Diana." She says and I bite down on my lip harder, we both breathe heavy from the kiss and maybe the patience we both had to have while both of us were....doing things in the car.

"I wasn't, I was just.." I let go of my lip as I trail off, she pulls away from my neck and bends down instead. She lifts my foot before she pulls my shoes off, roughly, I look down at her, seeing my chest rising and falling quickly, it's quite obvious too.

"Running your fingers along your body? Watching to see my reaction?" She asks, looking up at me as her hands go to my jeans, zipping them down. She pulls them down along with underwear, the clothes puddle at my feet.

I can't hold back the little noise that escapes my throat at the sight of her bent down and looking up at me.

My bottom half is left bare as she runs her fingers along the sides of my legs, sending shivers down my body before she stands again.

"Touch me." I say breathless and she leans closer, pressing her soft lips against mine again, both of us desperate for one another. Her hand goes to my neck, squeezing slightly making me shut my eyes tighter.

She pulls back again, breathing heavy. I reach down, unzipping her jeans but she catches my wrist. I look to her and she moves my hand away.

"I want to focus on you." She says, leaning closer to my neck again, biting, making me moan from the feeling, she runs her thumb over where her teeth met my skin as she moves up my neck. My heart keeps pounding...way too fast...

She lifts my shirt up my body as she pulls back, I lean off the wall slightly. I lift my hands up and she pulls the shirt over my head before dropping it to the floor. I reach back unclipping my bra before it falls down my arms and to the floor along with my other pieces of clothes.

She puts her hand on my stomach, pushing me back against the wall again as I stand bare before her.

"Please touch me, I'm begging you, baby." I beg, she holds eye contact with me. I try to hold it but the embarrassment of my begging washes over me.

"Begging already?" She lets out a laugh which is half a scoff and I huff impatiently as she runs her fingers along my body while nipping and kissing my neck again. The sensation of her teeth against my pulse turns me on more than it should.

"I'd get on my knees and beg you for your touch, Natalie, if you wanted me to." I say, arching my back off the wall, my stomach meeting hers through the fabric she still has on, covering her skin—her perfect body.

She pulls back looking at me, she grips my jaw and my eyes flutter a little as I look at her.

She drops her hand from my jaw and instead she grabs my waist with both of her hands as she lifts me, I gasp wrapping my arms around the back of her neck quickly.

"Oh my god." I say, one hand slides up my back as she walks over to the stairs.

"I don't want your legs going from beneath you." She says.

I smile out of excitement as I bury my face into the side of her neck. I kiss her skin like she done to mine as she gets to the top of the stairs.

My hand goes to her hair while I continue my kissing before I hear the bedroom door opening, my heart races, I'm afraid she can hear the beating or feel it because it's pounding—my heart...really really fast.

I hear the door shut as Natalie keeps walking, I fall down onto the soft duvet, gasping a little from suddenly being let go of.

She gets on top of me as we both hold eye contact with one another, her pupils are dilated and I suspect mine are too.

"Spread your legs for me like a good girl." She whispers, as much as I want to shut my legs tightly from the feelings her words made me feel, I open my legs for her, the cold air from the bedroom hits my body, sending goosebumps along my skin.

"My beautiful girl." She leans down. I hum against her lips as they crash against mine as if we're in a rush or have a time limit for what we want to do suddenly.

Her hands goes to my breasts, I keep my tongue moving against her warm wet, tongue which makes all my worries wash away. Her thumb runs over my nipple, causing me to shiver from the contact.

"I'm so wet, baby." I mumble into the kiss, my legs resting at Natalie's sides as I wrap my arms around the back of her neck, sliding up her hair slowly. Completely desperate for her hand between my my legs or even better, her head between my legs.

She pulls back from the kiss, her breath heavy along with mine, she looks down between our bodies as her hand runs down the middle of my chest, slowly causing my back to arch up as her fingers stop right as they get between my legs.

"Please." I let out, I don't even mean to say, it just slipped out because I'm so...eager for her touch. When am I not?...

She looks back to me, I search her green eyes. She moves her hair back before looking down again.

I feel her fingers at my entrance, sliding down slowly as she glance back up at me for a split second.

"Touch me, baby." I whisper before she brings her hand away from my entrance and to her lips, she licks the top of her fingers before moving them back down my body, between my legs once again.

Her fingers go into me as she holds eye contact with me, I suck in a breath and her free hand goes back to my breasts, toying with my nipple. I press my lips tightly together as I attempt to hold the eye contact for as long as possible, Natalie has no problem with eye contact so this is much easier for her.

Her fingers move into my core and I keep looking at her, neither of us dare to look away. My heart continues to beat at a fast pace, it's visible, my chest is rising and falling quickly, Natalie has noticed it and she loves it. She loves when I beg, when I spread my legs for her and lose my patience.

The view of her above me could send me over the edge immediately, it sometimes does.

Her fingers move to a quicker pace and a moan escapes from between my tightly pressed lips, my mouth falls open slightly. Natalie's eyes flick to my lips for a quick second before looking back into my eyes.

She strokes at my core sending waves of pleasure through my body, she breaks the eye contact as she leans down to my breasts.

I swallow the lump in my throat, I do it again as I begin holding onto the soft duvet below me as her mouth closes around my hardened nipple. I shut my eyes, unable to control the sounds that escape my lips caused by her hand between my legs, giving me pleasure like usual and her looking through her eyelashes at me. I have to look away.

"Natalie." I whimper as her fingers hit my spot, consistently as my moans begin to fill the room. I look along the back of Natalie's body as she leaned down against my chest, her shirt is hugging her body, that dips in slightly at her waist, she stills has her tight black jeans on...I'd prefer them off of her.

Her tongue swirls around my hardened nipple as I also feel her hot breath against my skin too, I look at her again. She hums, her lips curving upwards a little as she tugs at my nipple. The little smirk on her face could end me.

A knot forms in my stomach as I tighten up with pleasure, she pulls back from my breasts as she bites her lip while she keeps her fingers moving against my tightened core. The way she bites at her lip with her perfectly white teeth as her lips are curved up into a smirk because she knows I'm weak for her and the pleasure she knows I get from her touch...that could send me over the edge on its own too.

I whimper loudly, gripping the sheets as my head falls back. I feel as if I can't control anything because of the pleasure of my orgasm.

"You feel so good tightened around my fingers." She whispers, leaning down, kissing my jaw and I lift my hand to my face, blocking my eyes as they roll back.

"Fuck me." I cry out, my legs shut and her hand stays between them, stroking my tightened core continuously at a slower pace. I feel my legs squeezing against her hand but she breathes heavy, she's turned on.

She forces my hand away from my eyes and I slowly open them as her hands stops as I begin to relax from the amount of pleasure, I breathe for a second.

"It's alright, take your time to relax." She says, I nod my head, recovering from my high. She slowly and gently opens my legs with one hand before pulling her other hand out from between them.

I bring my legs to my chest to block my chest which is still rising and falling at an embarrassing pace. She holds her glistening fingers out to me as she kneels below my body.

I lean up in my elbow, slowly as I close my lip around the tops of her fingers, tasting myself from them as I look up at her, I move my mouth down her fingers, licking them clean like she wants me to.

"I better clean up the mess that's still between your legs, hm? Or would you prefer a bath, where we can relax now? I got new bath oils, they smell amazing." She questions and I lay back looking up at her, I open my legs for her and she glances down.

"Taste me." I tell her and she looks at me, I nod and she rubs the sides of my thighs while I open them. Natalie thinks that when I orgasm sometimes that I become fragile, it's what she treats me like, she'll always ask if I want to go again or would I rather let my body relax, she will be gentle if I say I want to relax..if I say I want to go again, she'll be gentle at first unless I ask for more.

"Are you sure?" She asks, scratching the back of my thigh gently. I nod and she bites her lip, smiling.

"You're so perfect." She whispers. She moves down the bed before she leans down between my legs, kissing at my thighs to begin with.

I look along the back of her body, she's still up on her knees, she's just bent over, between my legs. I look at her back as her shirt which has fallen down slightly revealing the tattoo, the same one that she wouldn't tell me about when I first saw it. I found out my own way...it says 'know your worth' she said she regrets it but it isn't big, it has roses above and below the wording with thorns...I really like it but she wants it removed.

I gasp as her tongue slides up to my clit which is swollen from my arousal making it easier for her tongue to swirl around it, I reach down, moving her hair back as her tongue swirls.

She holds onto the sides of my pale thighs, she rubs her fingers up and down them as she moans quietly, tasting me. I look down at her as she moans causing my back to arch slightly, her moans make my body react in weird ways—sometimes I think I might faint because of the sounds she makes.

Her eyes meet mine and I press my lips together, trying not to be too loud like usual since I do tend to be very loud and it's quite embarrassing.

She begins to lap her tongue against me, she looks up at me, I bite my lip harder as she flicks her tongue against me causing a quiet moan to escape as my body jumps slightly.

I think if I don't bite down on my lip, I might scream because of everything she is doing—gosh, the pleasure she can give me is unbelievable...

"You're holding back, my love." She mumbles as she looks down, her tongue meets my wet core again and I bite my lip.

Her hand leaves my thigh, it goes between my legs before she reaches up around my thigh, she keeps lapping at me but her thumb goes to my mouth, stopping me. I let go of my lip and her thumb runs along my bottom lip where I was biting.

She moves her head a little as she keeps lapping at my core, I can't help it, I let out my moans and Natalie hums, her tongue moving against me faster, she hasn't looked away once and the way she's looking at me makes me moan on its own.

Her hand goes back to my thigh, she squeezes making my body jump before her arm wraps around my top of my thighs, her hand reaches down, her fingers go to my clit, rubbing as she shuts her eyes as her tongue meets my spot.

"Oh, baby." I moan and as the words leave my mouth, her tongue picks up it's pace against my spot and she rubs my clit faster in a circular motion, the pleasure keeps hitting me not letting me be quiet..

I gasp, my hand going to the duvet, scrunching it up in my fist as my other hand grips her hair.

"Oh my—that's feels so good—don't stop!" I moan loudly, my back arching against her mouth as her fingers keeping rubbing my swollen clit.

She moans, it's louder than she usual does, she's not very vocal but I think we both might be since we've almost went a week without...this while being in the same bed and the shower multiple times.

My breath hitches and my stomach knots again as my body tightens from the wave of pleasure that takes over my body, that I feel because of Natalie, the pleasure that she makes last for as long as possible as she doesn't stop when my legs shut.

She pushes my stomach down as her tongue keeps flicking against my core, I cry out, quickly gripping Natalie's hair, tightly as my head falls back again.

She keeps tasting me, licking at me, slowing down as I begin to slowly relax.

Her hands go to my thighs again, slowly opening them, they twitch a little, attempting to shut again but she stops them and I let out a whine.

"It's alright, you're alright, Darling." She reminds me in a mumble, she kisses at me as I take a slow breath as she licks across my entrance once more. I shut my eyes, tightly.

"Baby." I whisper.

"I'm here, are you alright?" She questions, I take a second before opening my eyes, she looks down at me, searching my eyes, she looks worried but around her mouth is glistening.

"That felt amazing." I say and she smiles before laughing a little, she leans down kissing me. I pull back looking up at her.

"Are you wet?" I ask her and she kisses my cheek.

"Don't worry about me." She rubs my face.

"I want to taste you." I tell her.

"I thought I just almost killed you." She says, smiling and I lean up, kissing her.

"Sit on my face, Natalie." I tell her but my voice changes slightly, surprising me from how low but...seductive? it sounds. She laughs a little out of surprise from my request.

"I'm serious, I want to make you feel as good as you have made me feel."

"I feel amazing, I'd prefer not to suffocate you, I'm not a fan of killing you quite yet." She tells me.

"Sit on my face." I tell her again and she holds eye contact me. She bites at her lip before pulling her shirt over her head, I smile, leaning up on my elbows, excitement building up again at her clothes being taken off.

"Are you positive about—"

"I am a hundred percent sure." I say, I sit up, helping her get her pants off as she laughs.

"You're taking too long." I give out and she snorts.

"You need to learn patience." She grips my jaw and I smile up at her.

"I will another day, not right now." I lay back as she throws her bra to the floor before she kneels up, I hold my hand out to her, she threads her fingers through mine making my stomach do little jumps like always.

She moves closer, kneeling beside my head, she bites her lip for a second.

"You nervous, Natalie?" I smile at her, teasingly and she looks down at me scoffing....She is..

"You don't need to be, I'll only bite if you give me permission." I smile more, pushing her buttons because for once I can actually tell that she's nervous.

"Shut your mouth."

"Make me, baby." I say and she looks at me, I squeeze her hand. She takes a breath before kneeling up, I keep smiling.

"I'm not finished with you yet after this." She says and the nerves wash over my body suddenly.

She lifts one of her legs over my head, she lets go of my hand and I move mine to the sides of her thighs.

I look at her, she's wet...really wet. I lean up, not wasting either of our times as I lick across her, I hum.

I look up to her as she watches me, moving her hair back. She searches my eyes and I lick across her, tasting her, I stop at her clit.

I flick my tongue making her jump slightly with a breathy gasp which makes me close my legs tightly.

"I'm going to kill you." She tells me and I smile as I lap at her clit, tasting her more, I would like to taste every part of her but unfortunately that's not possible.

"You taste so good, baby." I mumble, kissing at her before swirling my tongue around her swollen clit. I should pick up the pace, she's waited long enough.

I suck at her skin as I hum, I hear her breathing gradually becoming heavier because of my tongue giving her pleasure.

I look up at her, she keeps her eyes on me, I can't stop the smile, I pull back for a second, licking at my bottom lip before leaning back to her.

I lick her core, her chest is rising like mine, quickly. I hum as I begin to lap at her core, tasting more of her. She breathes heavy..she hasn't moaned—am I not—I ignore my thoughts, just thinking about the pleasure I do want to give her.

I grip her thighs a little as I lean into more, licking her tight core faster trying to get a moan out of her.

She gasps.

I suck at her before lapping my tongue with as much pressure as possible with my tongue.

She moans, It's breathy like usual, one that turns me on very much.

"You look so good beneath me." She moans as her hand goes to the headboard of the bed. I keep lapping at her as my hand slides up her soft body, I reach her breasts, I rub my thumb over her nipple like she done to mine.

My eyes glue to her. Her eyes shut, a few strands of hair falling from behind her ear, the way her mouth is slightly open as she moans before her bottom lip disappears between her white teeth.

"Ride my face." I mumble before I lick faster faster, tasting her, that sweet taste. Her lip stays between her teeth as she holds onto the head board, she forces her eyes open before her hips begin to roll against my tongue slowly at first.

I shut my thighs tightly together as her breathy moans begin to grow unlike usual when she's trying to keep quiet.

"Diana, fuck." She grits through her teeth as her cheeks stay a light shade of pink, gripping the headboard harder, her hips continue to move against my tongue which hits her spot over and over.

I grip her thighs as I continue to move my tongue against her core which begins to tighten. I hum as one of her hands drop to my hair, gripping it.

"I'm coming—shit." She whimpers...It escapes her lips before either of us can process it, her head falls back as she tightens hard around my tongue. I look at her sharp jawline as her head stays tilted back, my eyes slowly drift down, going to the chain around her neck with my initial. Her back arches down against me as she keeps a hold on both my hair and the headboard, tightly.

Oh my god.

I taste more of her on my tongue, I swallow quickly as I lap at her again. She doesn't move for a second.

I think I broke her.

I pull away slowly, I rub her thighs and they twitch a little...She's been taking care of me since I've come home, I've rarely actually touched her. I think she needed this more than me.

I lick around my mouth, she lets out a breath before looking down at me, her cheeks pink, she looks pretty, so pretty.

I smile and she smiles back slightly. I want to taste more of her on my tongue...

"I didn't suffocate." I tell her and she laughs getting off of me. She sits down holding her hand out.

I crawl onto her lap immediately, kissing her as her arms wrap around my waist, pulling me against her.

Our stomachs meet, it feel like fireworks go off inside me like they did outside when the clock hit twelve. She keeps her hand on my back as she moves me back in the bed, my legs stay at her waist as she kneels below my body.

Natalie pulls back, looking at me, every part of my face.

"I love you." She whispers and I smile, leaning up and kissing her head.

"I love you, your whimpers got me really wet." I say and she bites my neck making me squirm a little.

"That never happened, I don't want to hear about it." She says and I laugh a little.

"I liked it." I say.

"I didn't." She responds.

"I was good, wasn't I?" I ask and she moves, kissing where my heart is instead.

"Amazing....Now, I said I wasn't finished with you." She says and I laugh a little.

I follow Natalie down one of the toy isles—pet toys. She wants to buy Maggy some things. She pushes the cart.

"We should look—"

"We're not looking at the pets. No, no and no." She says and I huff.

"I'll look at them myself then." I say and she sighs.

"No, you will not, you are not guilting me into getting a pet." She tells me, I huff looking at her. She holds my eye contact, raising her eyebrows.

"Why not? Do you not want another cat?" I break the eye contact, picking up some treats, putting them in the cart.

"Maggy prefers being being the only pet."

"But we need a child."

"Maggy is your 'child' too."

"She's Olivia's too—she just lost custody." I say and Natalie cringes a little, rubbing her head. She turns away, bending down to pick up something, I waddle closer as I kick her butt and she stands up quickly as I start laughing, moving away.

"I swear to—"

"You always do it to me!" I cut her off as I start to give out.

"Keep your voice down before we get thrown out." She warns me and I shut my mouth, she nods before turning back to the treats. I should get something for Sadie since someone's moody.

I spot pet clothes, I walk over to them quickly. I look at the small little collars, I spot a pink one with little stars and a bell.

"Aww." I say, picking it up, it gets snatched out of my hand as I get a whiff of a particular someone's perfume. She never has her eyes off of me.

"I was just looking." I frown.

"No, now come on." She says, I look to the back of the store, doing a double take...there's a little kitten looking at me.

"Wait." I say, I run over but just my luck, I crash into someone...well not someone...their cart.

I fall back onto my butt against the hard floor.

"Watch it!" The old woman hisses and I flinch a little at her shouting at me suddenly.

"Who do you think you are yelling at?" Natalie snaps, walking over quickly, she reaches down picking me up like I'm a feather, my eyes widen as I'm suddenly back on my feet...Her muscles aren't even big—I can't comprehend how she does that.

"You do not run through store like that!" The woman shouts again, I shut my eyes from the shouting.

"I'm so—"

"It was an accident, you don't need to be rude, shouting for nothing, you old—"

"Natalie." I cut her off since god only knows what she was going to say..The old woman scoffs at us before walking away.

"Fucking—"

"Natalie, stop, she's old." I say.

"I don't care what age she is, I'll slap her across the face, being disrespectful for no reason." She says and I take her hand.

"It's okay, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" She asks and I glance over to the kitten who's still looking at me, it's a little white kitten, it's kind of chubby but it's so small and it has a little bit of light grey on it's head...big bright greyish-blue eyes.

"Actually...I don't know..My butt kind of hurts but I really think looking at the pets might help, baby." I shrug, looking at the floor. She grabs my hand.

I sit down on the couch rubbing the little kittens head, Natalie bought her...It was kind of a guilt trip since the worker actually told us she was the only kitten of the litter left and she's the most playful, many people took her out to play with for awhile but nobody bought her.

We did, and we got the little pink collar for her and lots of toys for her and Maggy. We got her a bed too.

Natalie sits beside me, she brought Maggy in here but she ran out. Natalie gave her some treats though.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask and Natalie sighs.

"You go back to college in three days and I'm stuck with a kitten now."

"Are you not happy? Look at her little face." I lift her up, facing Natalie, she's so fluffy. She has some grey on her paws too, they're tiny.

"What should we name her?" I ask Natalie, she shrugs.

"She's your child too." I say and she snorts.

"She is!...Anyway, what about...Betty?" I ask Natalie and she looks at me for a second.

"You are not naming the cat after a Taylor Swift song." She says and I huff, I thought she wouldn't know but I did play it in the car so...It's a cute name.

"Why not? What about Dorothea, that's so cute!" I say and she rolls her eyes, scrolling at her phone. I suppose she's not in the best of moods....I hate to say it but she got her period and it makes her so moody, sometimes I'm afraid if I talk to her in bed she'll push me onto the floor....I wish I could say it didn't happen before.

"Please, Dorothea, it's such a pretty name for her." I say, I look down to the kitten on my lap who's eyes are now closed. I smile down at her.

"Alright, name her that."

"Why are you being so rude?" I huff and she drops her phone on her lap.

"I apologise if it came off like that...I am not trying to be rude, darling. I'm just tired." She looks to me, I hold her eye contact as I nod.

"You still look pretty when you're tired." I say quietly and she laughs a little, shaking her head.

"It's getting late and clearly that kitten needs sleep so come on." She tells me, I nod, lifting Dorothea off my lap, I'll name her that...Natalie will agree eventually.

A/n

I don't know if there was a little too much smut this chapter, I haven't read over it properly as I haven't had the time...I've only been editing bits and pieces so there's most likely mistakes..

As I said a few days ago?? Thank you for one million reads in Nothing lasts forever, I appreciate all of you!! I would say more but I'm rushing to leave for school...So thank you again and I will try have another chapter out hopefully soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 26.9K 50
This is the sequel to The Only Exception. I haven't come up with a description yet but if you liked the other story then I'm pretty sure you'll like...
21.6K 124 22
Exactly what the title says. I'll update when I can ;)
116K 5.6K 33
Sequel to Crossing Lines. Starting off where book one ended. Sometimes crossing lines comes to a crossway.