π•‚π•šπ•€π•€ 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ||| LOVE ISLA...

By slytherinn127xo

Yeah I wanna kiss you. Like really, I came on this show for a good time, and maybe to find love. I don't rea... More

Kara
𝓃𝒾𝒸𝑒 π“‰π‘œ 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 π“Žπ’Ά
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 π“Œπ‘’ 𝓂𝑒𝓉
π’½π‘œπ“π’Ή 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
π’Ώπ‘’π’Άπ“π‘œπ“Šπ“ˆπ“Ž π’Ώπ‘’π’Άπ“π‘œπ“Šπ“ˆπ“Ž
π“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“π“Ž 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽
π‘”π‘œ
π‘”π‘œπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ“…
𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
π’·π“Šπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡π’»π“π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ
π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π‘’ π’Ήπ‘’π“ˆ π‘”π’Άπ“‡π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ
𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝓁𝒢𝑔
π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 𝒷𝓁𝒢𝓂𝑒 𝓂𝑒
𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 π“‰π‘œ 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇
π“Žπ‘œπ“Š'𝓇𝑒 π“ƒπ‘œπ“‰ π’½π’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Ž π“ˆπ“‰π“Žπ“π‘’π“ˆ
𝓁𝑒𝒢𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’
𝒷𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇
π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“Šπ“ˆ
π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π“€π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆ
𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓃𝒢
π“ˆπ’½π‘’ π“‚π‘œπ“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 π‘œπ“Œπ“ƒ π“Œπ’Άπ“Ž
π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š
π’·π“Šπ“‡π“ƒ
π‘œπ“…π’½π‘’π“π’Ύπ’Ά
π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π‘œπ“‡π’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’
π“ƒπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆπ‘’π“ƒπ“ˆπ‘’
π“Šπ“ƒπ“‰π’Ύπ“ 𝒾 π’»π‘œπ“Šπ“ƒπ’Ή π“Žπ‘œπ“Š
π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π’·π“‡π‘œπ“€π‘’ 𝓂𝑒 π’»π’Ύπ“‡π“ˆπ“‰
𝒾 π‘”π“Šπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ 𝒾'𝓂 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝑔𝒢𝒾𝓃
π“…π“‡π‘’π“‰π“‰π“Ž 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓁
π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’π“‡
𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝓅𝒢𝓇𝓉
π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“ˆπ“‰π’Ύπ“π“
LOVE ISLAND 2023 NEW BOOK!
LOVE ISLAND WINTER 2023 IS UP!
LOVE ISLAND GXG BOOK!
LOVE ISLAND 2023 GXG HELP!
LOVE ISLAND GXG '23
LOVE ISLAND 2023 BOOK !!!
LOVE ISLAND ALL STARS GXG HELP!
GXG LOVE ISLAND ALL STARS HELP!
Merlin (MORGANA) BOOK HELP!
I KISSED A GIRL (again)
I KISSED A GIRL FINAL QUESTIONS!
I KISSED A GIRL it's out, and other stuff!
I KISSED A GIRL STUFF!

π’Έπ“‡π“Šπ‘’π“ π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡

791 22 0
By slytherinn127xo

Oh, it's new, the shape of your body 
It's blue, the feeling I've got 
And it's ooh, whoa oh 
It's a cruel summer 
It's cool, that's what I tell 'em 
No rules in breakable heaven 
But ooh, whoa oh 
It's a cruel summer 
With you 

I'm drunk in the back of the car 
And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar (Oh) 
Said, "I'm fine," but it wasn't true 
I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you 
And I snuck in through the garden gate 
Every night that summer just to seal my fate (Oh) 
And I scream, "For whatever it's worth 
I love you, ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?" 
He looks up, grinning like a devil 

Cruel Summer ~ 
Taylor Swift

The next text went to Lochan. "Islanders, Catherine and Elom are not the only couple to be dumped from the island tonight." Lochan read out.

"Leah and Montel." Abi started to read a list out from her phone. "Kady and Ouzy." The gap between each was like a lifetime. "Jess and Sammy."

"You have all received the fewest votes from the public." Abi read out. "And therefore are also at risk of leaving the villa. Please can you all stand in front of the fire pit."

The silence was deafening as the three couples stood in front of us all as we just looked on at them from our safe positions.

Scott received the next text. "The couple with the fewest votes is...." He read out the the break feeling like hours.

"Leah and Montel." Scott read out, seriously them over Kady and Ouzy, how does that work?

 "Is that a joke?" Kady just asked everyone. "Sorry but you two aren't even a couple. How is this happening?"  

"Not the time Kady." FUCKING FINALLY YES MITCH GO OFFF! 

"No but like, I can't actually believe that. That's actually.... It's not about not the time." Kady told us.  

"Oh my GOD! Fuck off Kady, obviously the public have seen something they like in these two and what they don't like in you lot. I mean I see why with you some of you, and the way you've treated some people, so maybe, maybe it is justified, because let's be fair, who's gonna pick a couple who've been together for 24 hours, and like tearing Ella and Ty's relationship down, over a nice friendship couple." I told them both as Kady just rolled her eyes at me. 

"And your supposed best friend is about to leave the villa, so maybe comfort her instead of starting shit you can't fucking finish." I told her as I rolled my eyes. "Because I'll start some shit right here right now." 

"That's just because you want Ruby in here." Kady told me. 

"I'VE GOT AMBER! Get it through your fucking skull to your tiny brain to realise that me and Amber have something, so fuck off!" I told her shaking my head. 

"Just stating the obvious." I flipped her off as she spoke. 

"Leah has made controversial opinions and decisions in here, if the public see Scott's side more to it, and like him, obviously they're gonna go for his side and vote him to stay as a statement." I told Amber as we nodded, we weren't going to the group, I didn't feel welcome there right now. 

We all walked inside, I sat with the boys, I didn't need that attitude. "No one's safe because you're stupidly strong." Mitch told the boys. 

"But it shows us how the public is thinking after Movie night." I muttered to Ty and Lochan who looked at me. 

"They like Scott, the three girls in the bottom three couples were the girls who shouted abuse at him that night." I told them with a shrug. "And the other couple dumped was the girl who left him single, the public are on Scott's side with the drama and all with Movie Night." 

We all walked to let the girl leave the villa, as we just stood there watching them walk away from us. 

~~

"Can we have a chat Ara?" I heard a voice in front of my as I was gossiping with Ella.

"Yeah?" I shared a confused look with Ella as I stood up, pulling my dress down so I didn't flash anyone. "I'll be back in a bit."

AMBER'S POV:

"I have literally just watched two certain people go for a chat." I heard Whitney mutter in my ear as I turned around, as we were in the kitchen, my back facing the rest of the villa.

"Who?" I looked at her confused now.

"Just at the day beds." Ty told us as he looked at me with a smile.

"Ruby's just pulled Kara." Ella told us as she walked up to me.

"Oh goodie." I told them with a smile. It wasn't that I'm jealous.

No scratch that, I'm so fucking jealous right now. But they have history and of course it worries me.

"Yeah, and when you were getting ready with Kara earlier, I heard Kady and Ruby talking, and Ruby told Kady, 'never say never' about Kara." Ella told me as she shook her head.

And my eyes quite literally wanted to come out of my head, but I just kept looking quite chilled. I didn't need them to know how shit scared it definitely made me.

"Can I just go roll off of this so I don't need to watch this any longer." I told them all as I went to move before Lochan and Whit stopped me, holding me in place.

~~

KARA'S POV:

As I sat with Ruby on the day bed as I sat on the edge facing her.

"So I'm just going to put it out there." Ruby started to tell me after she had taken a seat and seemed to gather some sort of courage. "To you."

"I think situations of a dumping make you realise that if I don't tell people how I feel, then I've left and not taken my chances." Ruby told me.

"So, I'm gonna put this out to you as a friend." I nodded as Ruby spoke, but where the fuck would this go.

"And what I'm gonna say to you is I trust you with what I'm gonna tell you." Ruby continued to tell me. "That it's not gonna go else where."

"I'm just gonna tell you and see how you feel." Ruby continued. "So I'm gonna out it out there to you." She told me.

"That I would be open, to what we had before..." Ruby told me, and honestly, what the fuck? I want Amber, I don't want her. How does she not get this yet?

"The villa." Ruby finished off as she wasn't really looking at me, as I took a sip of my drink.

"I know we've said friendship, that's that. But I know........ there could be something more with us." Ruby then just added.

I didn't want to do this again, in getting trapped in a relationship with Ruby, I have my feelings for Amber. I don't want to mess this up with her, because I care for her so much and she is the one person in here I've been able to trust.

"I know we are friends. But with coming in here, you never know." She told me as I nodded, this was just a whole mind fuck.

"I trust you with what I'm saying." As Ruby told me this, I knew she wouldn't trust me any longer. Because I have to tell someone. And I have to tell

"I hope you don't tell Amber, because obviously she is one of friends in here." Ruby continued as I was shocked, because Amber seemed to not know that she was on the day bed with me.

"No, I appreciate you being honest with me in here but...." I told Ruby shaking my head as I put my head in my hands almost. "In the same mind I have got to be true to myself, and after everything that's happened in here I've found everything I want and that I am looking for in Amber."

"And I genuinely believe that at the minute nothing could go better for me with where me and Amber." I added.

"This is the last thing I needed tonight I think! Like really, I didn't need anything else. I wanted a chill night and she tell me that she practically still has feelings for me!" I said to the beach hut as I did a brain explosion noise. 

AMBER'S POV:

I was still with the group as we were still sat in the kitchen.

"She definitely does still like Kara." I told the girls as I sat down, between Ella and Whit.

"Do you think it looks that way?" Lochan asked me as I nodded.

"Is it a problem that she fancies Kara?" Lochan asked me. "Really and truly."

"I don't mind honestly, like you guys could fancy her and I wouldn't care right now, I can't get annoyed at someone. Because it's a feeling. Like I fancied Kara when I was still getting to know Sammy and all of that, but with that, I didn't act on it until Sammy ended it with me." I told the girls as I nodded.

"I feel like she needs to be honest with me, and be true to me and tell me like, yeah, I do fancy Kara." I told the girls and the few guys as I whispered.

"I honestly just want to know what those feelings actually are there." I told them all shaking my head.

~~

KARA'S POV:

I had moved off to the terrace with Ty and Ella, for help with all of this shit situation.

"Right so, Ruby's just pulled me for a chat." I quietly spoke to Ty and Ella on the terrace.

"She basically said that if she'd have gone home tonight, and she didn't tell me how she felt she would have been gutted." I told them both with a straight face.

"She's put it to me saying that she's open for a second chance at trying things again." I continued to tell them as they nodded.

"But I've literally, I've just told her, 'I've found what I'm looking for in Amber. If it works it works, if it doesn't work it doesn't work, but I'm not playing two girls around in here.'" I've told them with a smile.

"I'm the happiest I've been in a long time with Amber and it just makes me feel like I'm on top of the world." I told them with a smile.

"But like I do want your opinion on things." I told them with a smile. "I know where my head's at, my heads not gonna turn for Ruby." I told them with a nod.

"Why I've brought you up here is because she's told me she doesn't want me to tell Amber about what she's said." I told them both as Ella jaw dropped.

"Like I want to tell Amber and like tell her everything I was just told, because I know if I didn't find out in a situation like this then I would be fucking fuming that she hadn't told me." I told them shaking my head.

"To not tell her, it would break mine and Amber's trust in our relationship, like, it would ruin us." I told them shaking my head. "If I confide in her and tell her that then it goes no further."

"What's wrong?" I heard Amber ask us as she walked out onto the terrace from the dressing room.

"We're just having a chat." I heard Ty tell Amber as I nodded with Ella.

"Can I come and steal you from the girls in like five minutes just so I can finish off this chat." I told Amber with a smile, and she nodded at my words.

"I'd really like to have a chat with you now after something I've heard." I heard Amber say as I looked at Ty and Ella.

"We'll leave you two." Ella told us all as the couple stood up and left the terrace.

"You all right?" Amber asked us all.

"yeah!" Ella told her nodding her head.

"You sure?" Amber asked weirded out by the couple's reactions.

"yeah." Ella told Amber with a smile.

"tell her." Ty turned to me and whispered as I nodded.

"What's wrong?" I heard Amber ask Ty as he left the terrace.

"Nothing." Ty told Amber as he held his hands up.

Amber walked out onto the terrace with a smile as she came and sat next to me.

"What's wrong?" Amber just straight up asked me, why can this girl read me so well.

"I wanted to have a chat because I'm hearing things about Ruby." Amber started to tell me, thank God she already knows some of it. "And the things I've been told are gonna make me go mad in a minute."

"I've just heard, someone say quoting Ruby. 'After like coming back in and having history with Kara how'd you feel and stuff' Amber told me as I nodded, so she knows another side to it all at least.

"And she's kinda paused at that and someone's asked 'never say never then?' and she said 'exactly yeah, never say never.'." I shook my head at this, GOD! Never say never, really Ruby? But at least Amber already knew some stuff.

"Let me right." I started to tell Amber with a wry smile.

"What I am about to tell you, I'm saying what I am because I care about you and you deserve to know what I know. And that's why I'm gonna be honest with you right now." I told Amber with a bit of a smile, as she placed her lags up on top of mine.

"Go on then." Amber told me with a nod about it, she needed to know.

"But you've got to promise me this goes no further then us two." I told Amber as I held up a pinkie as she locked it with mine. "Cos then it's gonna make me look like the bad guy in running to tell you. I'm telling you because I'm this confident about us two and our relationship."

"Okay, then." She quickly told me.

"So just between us?" I asked her.

"Well i don't know what you're about to tell me." Amber just argued back to me. "But okay."

"Ruby has just pulled me for a chat just then....... and she's basically said if she leaves the villa at any point and she didn't tell me how she felt then she would have been gutted." I slowly told Amber as I held her hand tightly in mine.

"And she has said that she would be open to things going back to the way they were between us back from before the villa." I continued to tell her, as Amber looked baffled by this.

"And I've told her." I slowly told Amber continuing on. "I've found everything I'm looking for, I appreciate you telling me this, I am happy where I am with you, Amber." I told Amber as she shook her head again.

"It's just fucking embarrassing cos I'm just an idiot like... I must have MUG written across my forehead, if she's gone and done that." Amber told me as she shook her head and messed with her hair. "She is just disrespectful, this is disgusting."

"Like, for her not to come and tell me how she feels..." I nodded as Amber spoke getting annoyed and possibly jealous for the first time that I've seen.

"Do you think she was ever going to tell me?" Amber asked me as she stopped ranting for a split second.

"No." I told the girl in front of me as I went a bit closer to her slowly. "Honestly hearing her say this was a massive shock to me, like, we ended things a long time ago and she's now mentioning it again after she's come in here and is trying it on with almost all of the boys as well. I didn't even realise we were meant to be friends. I was going for civil."

"Honestly I'm happy you've told me at least." Amber told me as she smiled at me coming closer to her. "I mean I'm not going to tell the rest of the group. You don't want me to tell the rest of the group, so I won't."

"Like what am I meant to do?" Amber told me as she shook her head, turning around and laying back so her head was on my chest.

"Now you really think I'm gonna be the same with her, like no." I told her with a shake of my head. "Do you really think I'm gonna be the same with her after I know her intentions with me?

"Don't worry about it. I am here for you, and only you, you are the most important girl to me in here, and that's not going to change." I told Amber as I held her hands in mine, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm not even annoyed at you in the slightest." Amber told me as she turned her head to look at me.

"All I can do for you is reassure you." I told her with a smile. "If you think I'm gonna be the same after hearing what I'm hearing...."

"Yeah, obviously I can't let that be the same." Amber told me, her jealousy was on full show now to me. "I'm not gonna tell you not to do that, but....."

"But you're not gonna have to tell me not to do that, like no, it's done, not gonna happen again." I told her shaking my head.

"She owes it to me to like tell me, just out of respect." Amber told me with a wry smile on her face.

"This goes no further but you know where I'm at?" I asked her as she stood up and she stood between my legs as I was still sat down.

"Yeah." She told me.

"Ey, what you walking off for?" I asked her as I pulled her back towards me, pulling her in for a kiss, something I had become attached to, while in here. 

When we walked back in from the terrace it was already time for bed, so me and Amber just shared a kiss before we went off to bed. 

"Oh the terrace, you used to love a terrace." Ruby commented, I just kept walking don't react, don't react. 

But once I was changed I went to bed, jumping on top of Amber as I got in bed. "Hiya, love." 

"Hiya babe." I told Amber as I kissed her, pulling the covers over our heads. 

Before hearing some shouts of. "No hanky panky!" 

"Stop saying hanky panky, you're not my dad!" Amber shouted at Ty with a shake of her head. 

~~

Waking up the next morning there was a text almost immediately. Which Jess read out. "Jess, Josh is waiting for you to date him, Please get ready to leave the villa #BombshellBrunch #StartTheDayRight" 

 Then there was another text which came to Mitch. "Mitchel, Ella is waiting for you to date her, Please get ready to leave the villa #MorningGlory #ScrambledHead" 

"Ella?" Ella questioned as she heard Mitch. 

We all went upstairs with Jess to get her ready for this date. "Guy's what was Sammy's face?" Jess asked us. 

"Nothing, just this...." Molly did a perfect imitation of Sammy then. 

"jess you have a man." Ella told her. 

"Now it's time to stir the pot." Jess told us as she winked. 

"If he's sitting there getting to know another girl in front of me, I can't do that," Abi told us, me and Whit giving each other side eye from this, like seriously. 

"Babes you're literally doing that to him with Scott?" I questioned Abi with a look. "It's gonna push you apart if you don't let him do that with this new Ella." 

"You've got no leg to stand on." Whit just told her. 

"Guy's you're gonna have to give her another name." Ella told us as I laughed. 

"I don't even know if I'm gonna remember her name." I told them all with a shrug.

~~

Once Jess and Mitch had left for their dates, I went to the terrace with Abi, Whitney and Ella. 

"Who are you feeling Abi?" Ella asked the blonde girl. 

"It's just not nice seeing someone you like go on a date." Abi told us as we all nodded. "His track record is go for every bombshell that's come in." 

"It'll be a good test, like, if it works out all right, then it's a good text, and it'll make us stronger." We nodded as Abi told us this. "If he says he wants to get to know her, I've not closed things off with Scott, so I'll just go 'cool, I'll carry on getting to know Scott'." 

"And you haven't been together that long, you have time to explore options don't cut yourself off to Mitch. If you feel it with Scott, go for it, if you don't you don't, but you've tried." I told her with a nod. 

I sat with Amber on the sun lounger in the pool, as we shared one. It was nice to just have a bit of time together. 

"I fell like you're just so random with the way you talk." Amber told me as I shook my head, fake gasping. This is always how fun mornings just go in here for us, we just sit here and chat shit, about anything, anyone and each other, even if we are in a couple with each other.

"Like what?" I just asked Amber placing my sunglasses on the top of my head.

"I don't know?" Amber answered me as she smiled and I just sent her a side eye, grabbing our water bottles.

"You are way worse then me." I told Amber as I shook my head.

"You're joking right?" Amber asked as I passed her the water bottle, opening mine up.

"No actually, you're way worse then me." I told Amber with a smile on my face.

"You spell worse then me." I continued telling Amber as I shook my head.

"And you talk way worse then me." Amber then interjected with as I shook my head at her.

"Oh piss off!" I told Amber as I went to throw my water bottle at her before I laughed.

"Rude." Amber told me shaking her head as she moved away thinking water would be thrown but none was. Even though I could just push her in the pool. 

"Well I disagree." I just told Amber as I shook my head.

"We can agree to disagree on this." Amber just told me as I shook my head at this.

"Shush." I just told Amber before she leaned over smearing my lipstick, as I wanted to look at least a bit decent.

"You just got lipstick on my face." I whined to Amber as I moved her hand away from my face.

"Oh shit!" Amber wheezed out as she laughed.

"You just got lipstick all over my face bitch." I told Amber as she laughed and I shook my head looking at Amber.

"You look like Rudolph right now." She added as she continued to wheeze with laughter.

"Cos of You Ambs!" I told Amber as I went to pick up my phone to look at myself in the camera, seeing if it was bad.

"Don't....... Don't smear my lipstick or I'll smear yours even more." I heard Amber tell me as she lightly slapped my hand away from her face. Before she fucked up my lipstick even more.

"I'm gonna shove you in the pool." I told Amber as I shook my head moving around her.

"Come here!" I told her shaking my head. 

Before I just grabbed her around her waist with a smile, spinning her around. "Come here." I told her before we quickly kissed with a smile. 

"Pool kisses, do you get Deja vu?" Ruby told us as I shook my head. 

"Oh my God, a twat." I told her shaking my head. 

~~

"I know Ella, fuck." I heard Ty mutter as we watched the new lot walk into the villa. 

"Fucking hell." I shook my head as I walked with them all to the new duo. 

Us, Jess and Ella all went over to the fire pit. 

"Girl, who are you?" Whit asked new girl Ella. 

"So, I'm Ella, I'm 23 and I'm from Kent." New Girl Ella told us. "I'm a model and championship dancer. Yeah, maybe you'll see me bust some moves." 

"He obviously had no clue that me and Sammy are closed off." Jess told us as we looked at her. "yeah, but he was like, 'so it looks like I've gotta get my grafting boots on, then." Jess added. 

"So he wants you." Molly nodded along. 

"What do you think about him though?" Whitney asked her. 

"He's come in for you." Our Ella told Jess. 

"yeah. I don't know if he's come in for me, he said he's gonna chat to all the girls..... but that didn't put him off." Jess told us as we all needed. "He wants to put his grafting boots on." 

"How was the date?" Ella asked Ella. 

"Went well to be honest." New Ella told us. 

"What was Mitch saying on the date?" Ella asked Ella. 

"What was he saying?" We all just nodded at this. 

"Was he quite open about his situation?" Whit now asked Ella. 

"Yeah, obviously he said, like, he's really happy with how it's going with Abi. Erm, he's said obviously he's not closed off." Ella told us as we been knew that. "He did say, like, if a bombshell came in and turned his head he would be surprised but he said I was his type." 

"He said he was open though did he?" Really Kady she's literally already said this. 

"Yeah, he said he was open." Ella told us all. 

"Did he say he wanted to get to know you?" Abi asked her. 

"Yeah, yeah." Ella told us with a nod. "But, no, he did say, like, it's going well, soo....." 

"Not for long." Abi just chuckled as she told us this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 802 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
231K 6.4K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...
96.2K 1K 49
Gabrielle Owen, yes Gemma Owen's twin sister, before the villa is a Dancer, who also has a passion for modelling. But when her best friends, who are...
12.3K 446 43
Aviva's spent six months mourning her last relationship. Six months of runny mascara. Six months of stretchy sweatpants. Six months of rediscovering...