Enemies || Ryeji

By Hwanggsz

Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They a... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Six

750 27 18
By Hwanggsz

After a couple hours, they soon arrived at the place. It looked lovely, as the coach parked. Soon, another coach parked next to it. Suddenly the teacher stood at the front as everyone went silent and looked at her.

"So. We have finally arrived, as you can see, I want you to slowly get out, no yelling, no pushing, no being aggressive or anything, just walk out calmly. You will take your bags from out the side and you will be given your room keys." The teacher said. She smiled seeing everyone nod before she walked out, everyone got up and walked out one by one.

Ryujin waited outside for her friends, they all soon came out as they say hi.

"Who were you sat next to?" Jeongyeon asked.

"You don't wanna know." Ryujin replied as her and her friends walked to get theirs bags and suitcases.

"Whoooo? I was sat next to Hanni. To be honest, I don't mind her, she's funny and nice." Jeongyeon said.

"Lucky." Ryujin sighed "I was sat next to Yeji. Hwang fucking Yeji."

"Damn." Jeongyeon slightly widened her eyes.

"I feel bad for you." Soyeon said.

"You should."

They sat on a bench together, they all couldn't fit so the rest just stand. Yeonjun and Changbin sit on the grass.

"Sooo, i wonder who our room mates are. I'm nervous, I hope I'm with one of you guys." Momo said.

"Same." Ryujin agreed as she sat back against the bench, she looked around, seeing everyone happy and excited.

Suddenly her eyes landed on Yeji. She was laughing and chatting with her friends. She stared at her, daydreaming, tho she didn't mean to, of course. She still strongly despises Yeji. Nothing would change that. Right?

"Ryujin." She blinked a couple times when Soyeon waved her hand in front of her face. She looked at her friends and just smiled.

"Sorry I.. zoned out." She said before she looked down at her hands and just nervously played with her fingers.

"Orrrr, were you perhaps staring at someone?" Momo asked, with a smirk, and raised her eye brows up and down. Ryujin sent her a death glare.

"Shut it!" She hissed as momo chuckled.

Suddenly the teacher called them over so they grabs there bags, stand up and walk over. Everyone in a little crowd.

"So, line up at the principal and you will be given your keys one by one." The teacher yelled, so everyone did so.

The line was extremely long. Ryujin and her friends were lucky enough to be in the middle, while Yeji and her friends were nearer the back.

The principal gave keys one by one. He knew who's room mate is who's, since he's the one that made it. He made a clipboard with two students names and a number, which is the key number.

Suddenly it was Ryujin and her friends turn.

Yeonjun was first as the principal searched for his key and gave it to him. He thanked him before smiling at his friends and walking inside the building to find his room.

Changbin got his key, momo got her key, soon Ryujin got her key and walked inside, along with Soyeon and Jeongyeon.

"What room number do you have?" Jeongyeon asked.

Ryujin looked at her key.

"Uhhh... room 103. What about you?" She replied.

"I got 106. We'll be on the same corridor." Soyeon said to Ryujin.

"I'm with none of you. I got room 78. Which... is this corridor." Jeongyeon stopped.

They say bye as Jeongyeon happily went down the corridor. Soyeon and Ryujin carried on walking, going up the stairs and down the hallway. It's their hallway.

Ryujin got to her room as she said bye to Soyeon. She put the key in the door and turned it, opening the door and walking inside. She breathed in and out, with a big happy smile. She looked around, the room was big and nice. Tho no one else was here yet, just her for now.

She walked inside and shut the door behind her. There were two big single beds, a white pillow and nice big white cover. Both beds had a bed side table, and in the middle of the beds were a window. Both beds pressed against the wall. There were two desks on both sides of the room and another door which led to the bathroom. No wardrobe, so Ryujin guessed that they would have to keep their clothes in their bags/suitcases. She chose her bed and she put her bag down at the end of it, sitting down and grabbing her phone.

Suddenly the door opened, she looked round and the two girls dropped their smiles once they met eyes.

"Hwang?"

"Shin?"

They both frowned and gulped dryly. Ryujin stood up, clenching the phone in her hand.

"Great. Of course I'm with you." Ryujin said through grit teeth.

Yeji scoffed "I didn't wanna be with you either." She said, slamming the door behind her as she walked to her bed, also putting her bag on the end of it.

They stayed in silence for a while and just stared at each other.

"Keep your distance from me, shin. Except from when we're together in the room of course, but I'll most likely ignore you." Hwang said.

Ryujin rolled her eyes "cool with me."

Yeji then left, slamming herself in the bathroom.

Ryujin sighed and sat back down on her bed, going on her friend group chat.

Jeongyeon
Who's your room mates guys? I'm lucky, I'm with Momo

Momo
Happily with Jeongyeon :)

Soyeon
I'm with one of Yeji's friends, Yuqi. To be honest she's not that bad. She's quite funny
and very nice

Changbin
Im with my buddy Yeonjun

Yeonjun
Im with Changbin. Though Changbin is really messy, and he snores, and he's extra
annoying. We've just got in and he's already threw his clothes all over the floor.

Momo
Told ya

Jeongyeon
Who are you with Ryujin?

Ryujin
You won't wanna know..

Soyeon
I'm thinking of someone... your enemy..

Ryujin
Your right Soyeon. I'm with Yeji. HWANG YEJI.

Yeonjun
Oh shi-

Changbin
Do we really have to listen to you guys argue non stop?

Momo
I jinxed it

Soyeon
I feel bad for you. Rip.

Ryujin turned her phone off and slammed it screen down on her bed, putting her hands through her her annoyed as she stood up. She walked to the window and looked out of it. A lovely view of the sea. She smiled.

Of course someone had to interrupt her.

"You remind me of my dad, always staring out the window." Yeji's annoying voice rang through Ryujin's head and ears. She rolled her eyes and turned to Yeji, where she stood with her arms crossed.

"Okay? Did I ask?" Ryujin asked annoyed. Yeji walked towards her, her fierce cat eyes piercing through Ryujin's.

They were close. Too close.

Too close for Yeji's liking, but Ryujin, she didn't seem bothered.

They could feel each other's breath hit against each others lips.

Ryujin's gaze slowly went down to Yeji's lips. So kissable.

Shin Ryujin snap out of it. Don't think like this towards your enemy. She scolded herself in her head. She smirked, looking back at her cat eyes and moved a little closer.

"You can't even find anything to say back." She whispered to Yeji before she walked past her. Leaving the female frozen. Yeji heard the door open, someone walk out, and the door slam. Shaking the room a little.

She growled and her hands turned into balls. She walked to her bed and slammed her fists against it.

"Shin Ryujin, you don't know what's coming," she muttered to herself.

Since today was they day they got here, it was just a day where they chill.

So Ryujin met her friends outside the building, smiling at each other.

"I feel bad for you Ryujin." Soyeon said, putting her hand on Ryu's shoulder.

"You should." Ryujin scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"So my roommate is one of Yeji's friends. Her name is Yuqi, song Yuqi, she's not that bad. She's actually kinda funny and really nice. Also her reactions and stuff are cute. She is cute." Soyeon said.

"So is she your crush?" Changbin asked.

"Just because I called her cute and complimented her doesn't mean she's my crush." Soyeon said.

"I mean... it could." Yeonjun shrugged.

"And plus, we all know you're. You know. Lesbian and easily falling in love with every chick you see." Changbin added.

"Now I'll have to agree with that one." Momo chimed in.

"Oh shut up." Soyeon hissed, annoyed as the others just snicker.

Yeji met her friends in Dahyun and Chaeyoung's room. Dahyun Chaeyoung are one of Yeji's friends.

(Yes Chaeyoung from twice)

"Ughhh." Yeji groaned "I'm roommates with shin fucking Ryujin." She said and fake cried as she fell into dahyun's arms. Dahyun hugged her tight.

"Don't worry my dear Yeji." Dahyun said and hugged her tight.

"Okay yeah, stop being so lovely." Yeji pulled away from her making Dahyun chuckle.

"You guys literally have a love hate relationship." Chaeyoung said as the others agree.

"I agree." Yeji said and they all chuckle.

"But seriously, why do I have to be with Ryujin? I hate my life." Yeji said and sat on the bed next to Yuqi, Yuqi put her arm round her.

"We have to deal with your arguing 24/7." Nayeon said, making a point.

"And I'm roommates with Nayeon." Lia said, giving Nayeon a side eye as she slaps her.

"Shut up." Nayeon hissed.

"Anyway." Chaeryeong stood up "I'm going to go see Ryujin."

"Don't even say her name." Yeji rolled her eyes and fake vomited.

"I don't know if I should say this, but, have you ever heard of enemies to lovers?" Dahyun said and everyone, except Yeji, burst out laughing.

"You know, our relationship is only hate."

Ryujin sat and chat with her friends, her mind finally off Yeji. Suddenly Chaeryeong came as everyone greet her with a smile.

"Oh yeah, Ryujin, Yeji was talking a lot of shit about you. She's literally so annoyed that she's roommates with you." Chae said.

"Ugh, I'm more annoyed then that brat will ever be." Ryujin said.

"And why are you calling your future wife a brat?" Momo, the number one ryeji shipper, asked while crossing her arms and raising an eye brow.

Ryujin stood up and walked to her, slapping her round the head.

"Shut up before I actually start a fight with you."

Time skip, they soon finished dinner and it was time for everyone to go in their rooms.

Ryujin said bye to her friends before shutting herself in her room. Surprisingly, Yeji was already there. Laying in her bed and scrolling through her phone, while sitting up.

"So, did you enjoy talking shit about me?" Ryujin asked.

"Yes." Yeji looked at her "I did enjoy it. Actually, I enjoyed it alot."

Ryujin grit her teeth.

"Just so you know. I'll always hate you, no matter what, you'll always be my enemy. I didn't want to be in a room with you anyway." Ryujin said quite loud.

"Like I care. I feel exactly the same as you. So don't worry." Yeji winked at her before looking back at her phone.

"Prick." Ryujin muttered loudly before she grabbed her pyjamas and locked herself in the bathroom. Wearing a white T-shirt and black shorts.

The next day they had to get up early, by the teachers knocking on there door and walking in, basically shouting at them to wake up.

Ryujin and Yeji took turns to go in the bathroom and get changed, before grabbing their phones and leaving, going down the stairs and out the building. There was a crowd of people and it was loud and busy. Ryujin spotted her friends, who were waving at her, she smiled and walked over. Pushing past people and finally got to them.

"Soooo, good news." Soyeon said smiling.

"That is?" Ryujin asked.

"We're in the same group for activities." Changbin said. Ryujin's smile was wider then ever.

"Really? How do you know?"

"We had a sneak peak at the clip board." Momo answered.

"Yesss." Ryujin clapped silently.

"But. There's a problem you may not like." Yeonjun said.

"Oh gosh, what is it?" Ryujin asked.

"Well. Yeji and two of her friends, Dahyun and Yuqi, are also in our group." Yeonjun answered.

Ryujin groaned annoyed and threw her head back.

"But Lia, Chaeryeong and Yuna will be with us." Soyeon tries to brighten the mood a little.

Since Lia, Chaeryeong and Yuna are friends with both Ryujin and Yeji. It's caused a couple issues in the past, but they are quickly fixed.

Meanwhile Yeji was staring at Ryujin from afar. Not with heart eyes, but with vomiting eyes.

She grit her teeth and frowned, looking back at her friends.

"She's such a bitch, she's so annoying, she's so. Ughhh." Yeji face palmed herself.

"Calm down." Yuna put her hands on Yeji's shoulders.

"How can I when she exists? Fingers crossed I'm not in the same group with her." Yeji said before her and her group walked somewhere else.

Sorry for slow updates

Did you enjoy the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1K 12
(G!P) The journey of two friends discovering their love for each other is something inevitable. G!P RYUJIN *mature content* smut Don't like it, don't...
195K 7.5K 44
Ryujin is the girl who hates the world for losing her parents while Yeji is the optimistic and bubbly girl. what will happen if they meet each other?
187K 9.6K 46
Part 2 of Icy Like Diamonds A lot has changed since Ryujin and Yeji agreed to becoming friends. Will their relationship also suffer changes?
5.4K 167 12
// RYUJIN X YEJI // DISCONTINUED Ryujin was a hopeless romantic and Yeji had never believed in love and was known as a heartbreaker. Will Ryujin hope...