Transmigration of Starfire: L...

By Tennyliz

Starfire: The top assassin feared by all and with a side hobby as an anonymous hacker who no one knew about... More

Before the rebirth
Before the rebirth 2
System
System 2
Storyline
Arc 1-School Prince and his flower
Arc 1- Chapter 1
Arc 1- Chapter 2
Arc 1- Chapter 3
Arc 1- Chapter 4
Arc 1- Chapter 5
Arc 1- Chapter 6
Arc 1- Chapter 7
Arc 1- Chapter 8
Arc 1- Chapter 9
Arc 1- Chapter 10
Space
Storyline
Arc 2- Ahh! Zombies!!! Save me!
Arc 2- Chapter 1
Arc 2- Chapter 2
Arc 2- Chapter 3
Arc 2- Chapter 4
Arc 2- Chapter 5
Arc 2- Chapter 6
Arc 2- Chapter 7
Arc 2- Chapter 8
Arc 2- Chapter 9
Arc 2- Chapter 10
Space
Storyline
Arc 3- Business King is Mine!
Arc 3- Chapter 1
Arc 3- Chapter 2
Arc 3- Chapter 3
Arc 3- Chapter 4
Arc 3- Chapter 5
Arc 3- Chapter 6
Arc 3- Chapter 7
Arc 3- Chapter 8
Arc 3- Chapter 9
Arc 3- Chapter 10
Space
System Party
System Party 2
System party 3
Storyline
Arc 4- I will conquer this game!
Arc 4- Chapter 1
Arc 4- Chapter 2
Arc 4- Chapter 3
Arc 4- Chapter 4
Arc 4- Chapter 5
Arc 4- Chapter 6
Heya
Arc 4- Chapter 7
Arc 4- Chapter 8
Arc 4- Chapter 10

Arc 4- Chapter 9

174 7 2
By Tennyliz

"Pass this information to <Prince Callom> in your kidnapper's disguise. Do not let him figure out your identity." I instructed Alfred before sending him off.

'Now I should probably start spreading rumours on how Lisa is investigating the identities of elves and demons to expose them online.'

[How did you know that is what she was planning, Star?]

'Wait really? She was planning to do that?' I gasped exaggeratedly, feigning surprise.

[...]

{#My host can be very annoying#}

I laughed at his silence, 'I'm just kidding. Of course I knew that. What else would she need that information for? After all, we know she despises them. She wants petty revenge by making them lose their anonymity online.'

[Isn't that technically a crime? Stalking, breach of privacy, and some other stuff?]

'Of course. But like I said before; one track mind.' I leaned on the tree, eating some more of the snacks Alfred gave me.

[... That is true]

'I suppose in the original storyline she was going to expose them all but stopped after realising Malcolm would give her more benefits than wasting that on a petty revenge... or was it all a sick and twisted play of having the heart of someone you think used to look down on you?' I mused.

[...Or maybe she still did it but in a more secretive way and it wasn't mentioned in the plot]

'Oh? Did she?'

[Maybe]

'Oh come on, why are you pulling my legs? I didn't expect you to come up with a conspiracy theory and then not confirm it'

[I guess I learned from the best]

'Me?~'

[Of course not] His retort was immediate as he rolled his eyes.

I stumbled back, putting my hand on my chest as though I was hit in the heart. 'Ouch! That hurts my feelings, Little que~'

[...]

{Tsk. Your dramatic acts do not faze me}

I laughed, walking back to the mansion with a gamified version of little que on my shoulder. 

Once I got there, I could immediately spot the little changes around the place: Alfred's little renovations.

'I wonder how Alfred's doing.' I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard the doorbell ring.

*Meanwhile*

*Alfred/X's Pov*

I sat on a tree near the mansion, looking at Starfire's idle character. 'Did she forget to log out? She suddenly spaced off there.'

[Should I help you deliver the message Star asked you to?] System 002 asked, looking up at me from the ground.

I shook my head and smirked, spinning the orb in my hand. "No need. I should enjoy my punishment to the fullest~"

[What is inside that, Master?] She asked, looking at the orb in my hand curiously.

"Just something interesting our little star managed to wriggle out of the busy female lead," I replied amused.

She seemed to be unsatisfied with the answer but didn't ask for more information.

I jumped down from the tree, walking away from the mansion as System 002 followed quietly.

"By the way, where is Malcolm?" I asked languidly, enjoying the little stroll we were having.

[He just got to Amelia's house, Master]

"Oh? Seems it will take some time before I can deliver this message to him then."

I wonder how he will feel, knowing that the female lead has so much information on both his online and offline personnel. No doubt his reaction will be interesting~

[Master, why are you smiling so much?]

"Am I?" I laughed, "I suppose I just love a certain person's rather bold approach to completing her missions"

[Do you mean Star?]

I simply smiled, going off our current walking path to take a more serene, longer route to Malcolm's usual hideout. We have the time to kill after all, why not use it?

*Starfire's Pov*

[Seems Malcolm is back, Star]

'That was fast.' I opened the door to see Malcolm standing there with two bags of snacks and a bouquet.

[Oh, he actually listened to you.]

'Yes~ And now I get more snacks~' I giggled internally, 'It's almost worth him taking my precious chips and lolipop.'

I reached out to collect the snacks only for Malcolm to place the bouquet in my hands. There was a card tucked in the flowers and I could make out the 'I am very sorry' message written boldly on it. 

I opened the card to see a heartfelt message alongside a 'Next time, I will ask before taking that many snacks!'

'So he won't stop taking them. Instead, he will just ask before he does.'

[That doesn't sound so bad, right?]

I scoffed internally, 'He never mentioned getting permission, just asking. Imagine he asks and I say no but he has already opened it and started eating it.'

[... I don't think he would do that Star]

'Just wait for that time and you will see if he will or won't do it.'

[... You could also just not reject him?]

'And give away my precious snacks? I would rather limit his visits instead'

[But wouldn't that be suspicious?]

'Don't worry, it's just until I'm done with the mission. Though that means I need to finish this mission world faster.' I was planning to relax a bit to enjoy the gaming world but now I have to speed up the process. I smiled at Malcolm and allowed him to enter (since he didn't catch the hint to leave).

{It's a good thing that she's so determined but the way she suddenly despises his presence... #Help, my host is more motivated to complete missions to protect her snacks#}

'Ah, him staying here is wasting precious time for him to get the information from Alfred.' I mused, watching as he started searching for a movie marathon for us to watch.

'Do you think he will log into the game while he's here?'

[I doubt it. He prefers to play in his gaming room and doesn't go on his phone during movies]

'It seems Alfred will take a while then. I should speed this up more.'

"Which movie do you want to watch?" Malcolm asked and I gasped in surprise, making him pause and look over at me.

"I have an idea. Do you know the game 'Fantasy Age: Elves and Demons'?" He nodded as a grin began to form on his face, "I got into it a while ago and it's pretty fun. How about we play it together instead? It would be a nice bonding time." 

His eyes lit up at the suggestion before dying down as he replied solemnly, "I don't have my PC though-" 

"Don't worry about it. I have an extra one in my gaming room, you can use it." I quickly eased his worry and took his arm, leading him to my gaming room.

He grinned as he saw the setup and immediately went over to it, booting it up as he logged in. I took the PC beside him as I also logged in.

[Wow Star. You weren't kidding when you said you wanted to speed things up]

'Of course~ Though this would have been more dramatic if he actually still had those run-ins with Amelia's character and just realised I am the one he had been having those fights with' Maybe I shouldn't have initiated the first kidnapping... at least to make it an interesting rival.

[Yeah, it would unravel so many things at once though that would make the mission harder to complete] 

'Wouldn't that be even more fun though?~'

[... Of course]

I smiled as I saw Alfred's masked form standing in front of Malcolm's newly-logged character. Malcolm looked confused to see a masked stranger right at his usual respawning location.

<Prince Callom: Who are you?>

A/N: Merry Christmas! or eve... or in advance,  depending on what area you're in. Ho ho ho! This is my very special present to you~ And since I love you all so much, another chapter will be out tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 19.7K 32
Going back to my old title 'Is He A She?!' instead of the Tapas one 'Testoster-zone.' _______ ❝Sometimes you don't have...
651K 21.7K 61
[Highest Rank; #3 in Humor 3/27/17] --- I was unable to keep myself from blushing. "I'm not his girlfriend." "Yet." Ryder and Benjamin sai...
5K 465 38
Elodie's life changes at the turn of a doorknob when she is forced into joining a secret organization that claims to be protecting the Earth from ali...
325K 13.8K 97
The world is unfair. That is a simple and unavoidable truth. The strong rule the weak and might makes right. No matter what you do if you are not str...