Sinful Despair

By romanticxwrites

"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Real... More

āž©šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
āž©š”š§šžš±š©šžšœš­šžš
āž©šš„ššššž
āž©šš®š¢šžš­
āž©š‘šžš¬š­š«ššš¢š§šžš
āž©š„š±ššš¦
āž©šš«šžšœššš®š­š¢šØš§š¬
āž©šš¬š²šœš”šØ
āž©šššš„š„
āž©šššš§šœššš¤šžš¬
āž©š‚š„š®š›
āž©š’šœššš«š¬
āž©š€ššÆš¢šœšž
āž©š”š§šžš±š©šžšœš­šžš
āž©š‡šØš¬š­ššš šž
āž©š€š§š¬š°šžš«š¬
āž©šš¢šœš­š®š«šž
āž©šŸ“ š²šžššš«š¬ ššš šØ
āž©š“š«ššš®š¦šš
āž©š‰šžššš„šØš®š¬
āž©šš¢š š”š­ šØš®š­
āž©š…š®šœš¤šžš
āž©š‚šØš¦š©š„š¢šœššš­šžš
āž©š‚šØš§š­š«šØš„
āž©š„š±š©š„ššš§ššš­š¢šØš§
āž©š’š­šØš„šžš§
āž©š‘šžšššœš­š¢šØš§
āž©š“š²š©šž
āž©š’š­š«šžš¬š¬šžš
āž©š‘šžš¬š­ššš®š«ššš§š­
āž©šš„šØšØš

āž©šŒššš„š„

17.4K 411 291
By romanticxwrites

Song: After hours - The Weeknd
𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲
𖤓𖤓𖤓

It's like I've been kidnapped

I'm my own home

Homenapped

I don't fucking know.

"I have school soon, you know that right?" I tell him as I walk into the living room, a smoothie I recently made in my hand.

"Mhm." Is all I get? apparently something on his phone is more important right now.

"Great.." I pause for a second, maybe I can take advantage of his zoning out. "We'll i'm going to head out."

He doesn't seem fazed alone, just repeats the same thing, "Mhm."

A smirk creeps up on my face and just when I've put away my smoothie and am about to put my shoes on he wakes up. "Wait what. No."

I freeze. Fucks sake. "Yes."

"No."

"You said yes, not that I actually need your permission anyway."

"We'll then I'm coming with you." He says, then stands up to grab a sweater.

Oh hell no.

"What, why?"

"It's not safe."

I snort, "please, don't be so dramatic."

He takes a step closer, slowly the space in between us disappears. "And also so that you don't go running to the cops."

"Well I wasn't going to but now I just might" I snap, the irritation of this man growing more then ever.

"You won't, I'll make sure of that. Now if you're going anywhere you're either going with me or you're not going at all, yes?" He takes another step forward coming even closer to me.

"...No." I gulp, taking a hesitant back. His cologne creeps up my nose, sending a shiver down my spine.

"No?" He arches a brow. "I'm afraid you have no choice, tesoro"

"You're crazy." I spit, ignoring whatever nickname he just called me.

He doesn't say anything, only a small smirk is shown on his face.

"Fine, come with me then." I give in, turning around to continue putting my shoes on.

Irritation flows through me at the fact that I've been so careless of the fact that this man randomly decided to live with me or something. It doesn't matter that he's Valerios brother, I mean it kinda helps a little that he's not a total stranger but still-

We take the elevator down to the first floor then walk out of the building. When I take a left to start walking to the mall he grabs my arm,"what?"

"We're taking my car." He says, nodding towards the black and shiny sports car parked to the left.

I roll my eyes but follow him to his car anyway, why? I actually don't know so don't ask me that.
"You're not going to kidnap me are you?" I ask after I've gotten into the car.

"why would I do that?" He says, starting the car and driving away.

"Why you would do that? Well I don't know, I don't know anything about you infact. All I know is that you decided to move into my apartment out of nowhere for no reason." I argue.

He chuckles, it's low and silent but full of amusement. "Everything happens for a reason, Tesoro."

"Okay, Einstein. And don't fucking call me that." I roll my eyes, not even knowing what the word means but I don't like it.

He doesn't answer, just smiles then pulls into the mall close by. He parks the car and I quickly open the door and head inside. His movements are quick behind me, catching up in a second.

He scans the mall as we walk into it, he's probably never been here. I have. Which means I know where everything is. He doesn't.

The mall is pretty quiet, there are hardly any people around so I take the chance. I slowly reach into his pocket, the one that luckily isn't protected by a zipper and reach for his car keys. He's so focused on the few men that look scary as hell that he doesn't even realize it.

I carefully put the keys in my own pocket.
And bolt.

When I've gotten a few strides away his head turns back to me and he shoots towards me.

I didn't expect him to be so fucking fast

Yet here we are.

I head towards the most confusing part of the mall, it's where there are several different ways you can take, all connecting at the end and full of shops. If I can go back and forward then get far enough ahead I should be able to loose him.

I hope.

Weird look come from a few people but I ignore it, I don't blame them of course it looks like I'm behind chased by a killer- which I probably am to be honest.

He gets caught in a crowd of what looks to be a couple of kids having some kind of birthday party, but he manages to get past them and continue after me fast enough. I am a lot further though.

I turn right and since I'm so far ahead he hasn't turned yet when I make a sudden turn. I hide behind a statue of a cat that's there, hoping it'll cover me well enough for when he walks by.

A moment later and I hear footsteps getting closer. When I've confirmed it's him I suck in a breathe then cover my nose and mouth. He doesn't make the same turn I did, he looks towards it yet he continues the same way.

Exhaling the breathe and letting my nerves come at ease, I stand back up, then run back the way we came. I sprint faster then I ever have in my life out of the mall and towards his car.

Do I know how do drive it? Well we're about to find out.

I unlock the car then get seated in it, flinching at how extreme the noise is when it starts. A noise he can definitely hear from the inside.

I examine the car for a few seconds, thankfully I know how to drive it.

So I do, I drive the car out of the parking lot and onto the road. I might have broken a few speed limits but the nerves practically force me. I pull into a driving spot outside my building then quickly walk inside.

I think to myself: lock the doors, place a a few chairs in front of the door so that if he breaks through the lock he can't get inside, tape the door to the wall several times with duck tape, then lay in bed and pray.

Solid plan.

For some reason I actually end up doing all of that, step by step. It takes me a few minutes and when I finish I fall into my bed. I've locked my bedroom door as well. Not taking any chances with this man.

I'm about to text Amara or call the police when I realize.

He has my fucking phone.

You have got to be kidding me.

I verbally groan then walk into the bathroom connected to my bedroom. I do my skincare, take a quick shower and change into something more comfortable.

I lay in bed, trying not to fall asleep because thats the last thing I want to be if he decides to break in.

But I fail. I fall asleep a while later, the previous stress from what happened took too much of a strain on my body.

I fall asleep and when I wake up my door is opened.

And Enzo's leaned back in my couch, legs spread out and his dark gaze locked on mine

"Sleep well, Tesoro?"

𖤓𖤓𖤓

What do we think so far? School is making writing so much more difficult so I don't know how much I'll have time to post😭

See you soon!🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 35.9K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
1.8K 30 16
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...
1M 21.6K 55
GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND READING THIS! "now , w...
2.2M 44.7K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#happyending 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 2#opposites 3#Mature 4#morallygrey Rosie didn't h...