MY COLD HUSBAND 2 || KTH FF

By thvficzz

This story is about " How the life of Kim Taehyung and Kim Yn gets changed after giving birth to Tae Mo..." Y... More

Book 1
Prologue ✨
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Hello
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 13

10.1K 677 131
By thvficzz

Okay i said so 245 votes...Otherwise you all don't vote 😒

READ IF YOU LOVE BTS!!

I'll say it again....

Stream Love me again and Rainy days...

Choose a Lma & Rd focused playlist on Spotify...

And keep listening without loops...

And keep switching accounts...

Feel free to ask me about streaming...

It's never late...

Also there's many BTS helping accounts on insta or twt..if you want, you can find...But seems like y'all ain't interested ??

👇I took them from @/btshelpline613...This would be helpful...So please stream!!

Read them properly...If you still have some confusion, then ask me...

You're reading Taehyung's ff to be happy...So basically using his name ?? Then give him what he deserves...

I should have shared it before but i wasn't that active here...I just posted yesterday...So...Still we Will have more songs in future... It's not gor Taehyung only...But for every member... Whenever they release their songs, we need to stream...So this guide would be helpful... Anyways we'll have Hope edition on 18th Aug and Layover on 8th September...So Get ready for that and also keep Streaming...But stream properly so that your stream gets counted...Follow the guide!!

______________________________________

Yn wiped off her tears....Whenever she thinks about the past memories, she just can't stop her tears...She took a deep breath before turning her gaze towards her left side casually....But the scene in front of her shook her to the core....There was a man covered in black clothes, adjusting his gun point at someone....

Half an hour ego ~

Lia- Hey, why did you call me so urgently !??

Jack stood up from his chair and went towards the window while smirking....

Jack- What do you think ??

Lia- Aish, stop creating suspense!! Just spill the tea!!

Jack turned around and smiled evilly...

Jack- Today is the day....The day, that Taehyung will loose everything....Our revenge will be completed!!

Lia also smiled brightly......

Back to the present time ~

Yn looked towards the direction where the gun was pointed, only to find her love and her son smiling with eachother while enjoying their icecream....

Taehyung was standing there while keeping Tae Mo in his arms and smiling at his cute son....

Yn looked at the man again and realised he was getting ready to shoot...Probably waiting for the surroundings to be clear a little....As there were a few people around them...

Yn dropped her purse on the ground before running towards them as fast as she could with her heavy steps....

She stood in front of them almost covering up them....Despite her height, Taehyung was totally prevented upto his chest and Tae Mo was also covered as he was still in Taehyung's arms....

[ The shooter wants to shoot Tae Mo not Taehyung...Hope I could explain well as I wasn't finding something to write ]

At first they both looked at her confusedly....But Taehyung gave her a irritated look before speaking....

Tae- Now wha-

But-

He couldn't complete his sentence....As

*BANG* *BANG*

Two loud gunshots were heard making everyone frozen for few seconds but after realising, they all started to run around, trying to save themselves....

Taehyung was still standing there while looking at Yn...He was also frozen at his spot....He couldn't process what was happening around...All he could see was Yn's teary eyes, her trembling lips....And the next moment, he found her on the ground, laying on the pool of blood....Blood was still gushing out of the back of her....

Taehyung kept staring at her bloody figure without blinking....He came back to his senses hearing Tae Mo's scream....

Mo- EOMMMMAAA!!!!

Tae Mo got off his arms and moved towards Yn before sitting there, while keeping Yn's head on his lap....He started crying by looking at his mother who was trying to say something....Meanwhile Taehyung was still there too shocked to react...

Mo- Apppaa!!! Please save my Eommaa!!! I don't wanna lose her this time!!!

Some tears escaped from Taehyung's eyes too and knelt down to her level forgetting everything....He was about to pick her up but she stopped him by holding his hand...

Yn- Let me talk to my son for the last time, Taehyung!!

She said in her cracking tone...

Taehyung felt a pang in his hear hearing her statement....He found no words to reply her, just kept looking at her through tears....This is the least state, he expected to see her in.....He just wanted to leave the place with his son...He never wished for any harm on his wife who left them without saying anything....Taehyung's anger and hatred was obvious...But his anger and hatred without judging properly, without knowing the reasons was wrong.....He should have believed in her as he loved her so much...But that time he had no other choice...He became emotionless....But still he should have tried to find the real reasons....He knows it he was always wrong...He shouldn't have behaved with her like that....But he isn't the lovey dovey Taehyung anymore...He again became the cold Taehyung, but this time with more coldness....

But one thing he's sure of,

He can't see her in that state....He can't see her dying in front of his eyes....He can't lose her at any cost even though they're not together....He still loves her even though he doesn't show it....

Tae- Not now! Let's go to the hospital fir-

Yn- Please Taehyung....

Taehyung nodded slightly....

Yn- Tae Mo ? My son ? You know right you are my son...And I also know that I didn't tell you...But that time you called me Eomma....I felt so happy, you know what Tae Mo ?? Believe me! I didn't mean to leave you, my son...Your father doesn't want to hear anything from me...I don't want to say anything either...Just remember, your mother always loves you more than anyone...You were always precious for me...But I had to leave you alone...I am extremely sorry for that, for leaving you....But I didn't mean-

Mo- I know...I know everything....You didn't mean to leave us....I know you had reasons.......But Let us take you to the hospital first....

Taehyung slightly frowned hearing his son...He was confused and also wondered what reasons he was talking about....

Yn- I don't know how you did know...But I am glad you don't seem to be mad at me like your Appa...But it's okay! Your Appa loves you more than me...That's why he took care of you till now without getting into another relationship....But let your Appa know, Your Eomma loves your Appa too!!

Tears kept flowing from Yn's eyes while speaking all this things...She felt happy as she could talk to her son...Even Taehyung didn't stop her this time...She got the chance to tell Tae Mo that she loves him a lot...She got the opportunity to apologise to her son...Finally she felt happy after so long...Her heart felt so peaceful and happy....

Yn- Tae Mo! Can you call me Eomma again for the last time ?? Hmm ??

Mo- Eomma, please don't say that...You will be okay....Right Appa ??

Taehyung looked at Tae Mo with hurtful eyes and replied....

Tae- Your Eomma will be alright....

Tae Mo smiled with tears....

Mo- Eomma ? Did you hear ? You'll be totally fine...

Yn in mind: This is what I wanted...To hear my son calling me Eomma...Even Taehyung addresseed me as his Eomma today...Finally!! I can't explain how much happy I am today....My heart is at peace now...And I can be at peace also....

Yn smiled a little rubbing his cheek with her thumb and closed her eyes softly before mumbling....

I'll always love you, Taehyung!!

Sudden guilty rushed through his body even though he knows nothing....He doesn't know why she left him...What reasons, she had...Though he never tried to know the reasons but his son did....

Tae- Ynnn ??

Taehyung panicked after getting no movements from her...He checked her pulse and she was still breathing....

He picked her up before rushing towards the car and drove off to the hospital speedily.....

Yn was taken to the OT by the nurses....

[ AFTER HALF AN HOUR ]

Johan- HOW ALL THIS HAPPENED!!!*shouted*

Johan asked being disappointed and frustrated after entering the hallway....

Taehyung didn't reply but kept looking at the floor.....

Johan- TELL ME!! WILL YOU ?!!!!?

No wonder, Johan loves Yn a lot but Maybe as a friend...Still Yn is so special for him...Yn is someone for whom he always wishes happiness...He couldn't take the sudden news of her accident...And he's blaming Taehyung for that.....As he was offended by Taehyung due to his harsh behaviour towards Yn....

Mo- Eomma saved me and Appa!! Someone was definitely going to shoot us....

Tae's pov:

Everything was okay a few times ago...But now Yn is fighting with her death in that bed....I don't know what to do or what to think...Only I can do is to pray for her....I hope she'll be okay....I don't want something to happen with her just because of us...As Tae Mo just said...I didn't think too much...It was clear she saved us...She stood in front of us at the exact time....Who is that person wants to kill us ?? Or maybe anyone of us....If Yn didn't cover us then the bullet would probably pierce Tae Mo!! No!! The target wasn't me but Tae Mo!! If we judge the position of shooting, then it was for Tae Mo!! And Yn saw it and took that bullet...I should have been more careful....What if something happened to Tae Mo...But his mother saved him today...Today Yn won....She became the best mother....She sacrificed her life only for the sake of her son...I just hope she wakes up...!! But ? Why ? And Who ? Why does that person want to kill Tae Mo and who's that person !? Tae Mo isn't safe...But right now, I can't think about anything else than Yn....She would be okay, right ?? I don't want something to happen to her....No Please!! Save her!! I never asked anything from you God!! As I'm not into God and worship things...I never complained to you when my ex cheated on me and I became cold...I got married and a lot of things happened....She left me, I didn't say anything to you still....Now please save her!! I know I always kept Tae Mo away from Yn...But I really didn't know where Yn was...Now I seriously feel like Yn loves Tae Mo...I know she left me but she saved my Son... Please save her....As a human, as a father, I wouldn't want the savior of my child to suffer like that....But as a husband, no one would be able to forget everything ? Right ? But one more question is raising in my mind...Did I really misunderstand her ?

Jk- But Tae Mo-ya!! How did you know that she's your mother...?? I'm sure she didn't tell you....I am not like others who just jump on the conclusion without knowing anything properly....

He emphasized the last line while glaring at Taehyung....Taehyung didn't say anything....

Mo- I-i eavesdropped Eomma's conversation with you and Johan Uncle...And I heard everything...I am sorry...I didn't mean to...I was just passing by but her sobbing sounds made me curious...

Jk- Don't be sorry, baby!! You did nothing wrong...Atleast you know now she's your mother...And You also know she's not at fault...

Mo- I know everything...She had reasons...Even she was hurt for leaving us....

Johan came forward and rubbing Tae Mo's hair before giving him a small smile....

Johan- You're way mature compared to your age...Unlike your father who didn't even try to find out the reasons....

Jk- He was too blind in his ego and anger tht he couldn't figure out the real reasons....

Taehyung got pissed off by hearing one thing again and again.....He was already tensed about everything happened a hour ago....He was already worried about Yn...Now they're making it more worse for him...

Not being able to take anymore calmly, he shouted frustratingly....

Tae- ENOUGH!!! I KNOW I AM AT FAULT!!! MAYBE!!! BUT WHAT REASONS YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT!????  NO ONE TOLD ME!!! NOW STOP PLAYING AROUND!!! AND JUST SAY IT CLEARLY!!!

Jungkook chuckled and started speaking while looking at Taehyung's eyes deeply...

Jk- No one told you about the reasons ?? Did you even try to know ?? Do you even know Your wife was forced to leave you two ?? She was fucking forced!! You two- You and Tae Mo were at gun point that day when she was shopping with Eun...?? She was blackmailed that if she doesn't leave you and your son...Then you two will be killed...And she got no choice....She didn't want to take any risk in your & your son's life...So she just simply left with her bleeding heart...But it wasn't that simple for her...She was totally broken...She didn't cheat you...She never did and she would never...She wasn't living happily...She was spending her life in depression....She lost everything...She lost herself....But she never stopped loving you...And what you did ? You did nothing but hurt her...Taehyung!! You're the one who's at fault....Did you even love her someday ?? I question! Leave! I don't expect anything from you...But the last but important thing is who blackmailed her !? Your Ex girlfriend- Lia!! Your ex!!! And who pointed the gun towards you !? Your ex girlfriend's brother's man!!! That time, she saved you two without your knowledge....And this time, she again saved you two in front of your eyes...You are totally fine...You were and you'll be...But who suffered ? Who's suffering ? Ynnn!!! Mrs Kim Yn....And who will suffer ? Probably Yn again!!!

Jungkook wiped off his tears and started to leave...But he turned around again and looked at Taehyung before speaking....

Jk- Taehyung, you're a failure as a husband....

Johan also left along with Jungkook....

Taehyung didn't say anything but stayed there still feeling numb after hearing the truth....

Tae's pov:

I am feeling like I'm the fault here...I never tried to find her again...I thought she cheated on me...But it's not like she came to me ? She also didn't come...But- I loved her truly....Then how couldn't I think  ?? How it never came into my mind that she could be forced...Why I never thought that there could be some reasons...?? Was I too blind in my anger and hatred ?? Why am I like that ?? Now, now I hate myself for everything....For every behaviour of mine....How the fuck I could behave with her like that ?? Those harsh words, she never deserved...She doesn't deserve any of this....

I should be there in that bed...I should die....She shouldn't be there...Noo!! I'm the guilty here...Only I deserve the pain not her!! I'm the worst person alive...!!

YES, I AM!!

Jack & Lia ? How come ? *gritted teeth* I won't spare them this time....I will fucking kill them!!! Yn had to go through all this alone...Just because of them!! They even wanted to kill my son ?? No way, now everything is clear!! That fucking bastard Jack wants to take revenge huh ?? And That slut joined him....Just let Yn be stable first....I will apologize to her and I have decided something which I'll do after she wakes up...And it would be my punishment....It would be my repay to her...Hope she forgives me oneday....

*sighed*

I know Jungkook's Anger is so obvious for me...And I won't mind....I know how much he used to love Yn back then and he still loves Yn...But now as a friend...If I didn't come into Yn's life, then it would probably have been Jungkook not someone like me....

But he is right....

I am a failure as a husband, as a lover....

I was a failure back then as a boyfriend....

I am a failure as a son too...I never spent time with my parents...They never complaint but I know they're hurt....

Probably, I would be failure as a father too oneday if Tae Mo stays with me....

I won't let that happen...I wouldn't be able to take the title of Failed father....Before it happens, I'll l-

My thoughts got interrupted when the doctor said something, coming out of the OT...

Dr- Miss Yn's family members ???

I walked forward to him with my clenched heart.....

Tae- Doctor, How's she ?? She's okay, right ????

I asked being impatient....But what made me confused is the doctor looked down with a sad expression....

Tae- What happened ?? Please, Speak up!!!

I saw him taking a sigh....

Dr- Actually-

Tae- ACTUALLY WHAT!!?? DOCTOR!!!*shouted*

I just couldn't take his silence....What's wrong...!!?? Why isn't he speaking !???

He took another breath and blurted out making me stumbled....I felt like the ground under me sliding away....

Dr- WE ARE SORRY!! WE COULDN'T SAVE HER!!

A/n : Patience isn't the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting....

----------------------------♡︎----------------------------
DO VOTE & FOLLOW ME TO BE UPDATED ABOUT MY STORIES!!

THANK YOU FOR READING<3
----------------------------♡︎----------------------------
❥︎ ❝ MY COLD HUSBAND 2 ❞

❥︎STORY BY ~ thvficzz ♡︎
----------------------------♡︎----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 777 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
369K 11.4K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
197K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
398K 15.1K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...