Darkness

By Girlfan7p

Jeon jungkook, the billionaire, Married a rape victim willingly. He wanted to bring happiness to someone's li... More

Details
characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

5.

3.7K 162 11
By Girlfan7p

.
.
After dinner jungkook took taehyung to his room as commanded by his mother.. She want them to talk among themselves.. Understand each other thoughts and opinions.

Jungkook made tae sit on the sofa and he himself sat on the bed.. As he thought tae might not be comfortable to sit on someone's bed.

"Jungkook... Can i ask you something" Tae started the conversation.

"Yah.. Sure" Jungkook politely answered.

"Why did you agree for this marriage... I thought after hearing the truth you will never agree on it"

"I don't care whatever your past was... Every one had a past.... I just want to give you happiness.. Past has nothing to do with it"

Taehyung's eyes turns glossy.

"I doubt that I hardly deserve to be your husband.. You deserve much more better person than me" He looked at tae's eyes.

"But... I really want to give the happiness you deserve..... Can you give me a chance to be the reason for your smile"

Taehyung is crying by then. Jungkook wanted to wipe it for him but restrained himself.

"I am really glad than you think about me like that... You didn't disgusted over me like others...... I am really thankful for that" Taehyung said after wiping his tears.

"My family always stayed by my side and they wanted me to give my life another chance.... But I was not sure... After hearing your words I feel relieved..... I want to live happily..... I don't want to live like this anymore.......... Will you help me jungkook? " He said directly looking at jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook has a small smile on his lips while his heart beating very fast.

"Yes... I will help you"

Taehyung smiled.

"Can I hold your hand" Jungkook hesitatingly asked.

After thinking for sometimes taehyung slowly nodded.

As taehyung was sitting.. Jungkook went to him and crouched down in front of him.

He slowly lifted his hand. Taehyung was nervous.. He was not used to the touch of the other people other than his family.

Jungkook understands taehyung's condition. He first touch his one hand in assuring way caressing with his thumb. Taehyung's eyes were closed by then.

In the same way kook touched the other hand. Taehyung felt the warmth, how delicately kook was holding his hand.

"Are you ok taehyung" Jungkook asked. He is a little bit worried about taehyung's reaction.

Taehyung finally opened his eyes. Jungkook was looking at him with assuring eyes .

Taehyung nodded. "I am ok.. "

Jungkook smiled.. "Ok.. Let's go downstairs.. Our parents must be waiting"

Jungkook stood up from his position. Then taehyung and jungkook went downstairs.

"Is everything ok taehyung".. Sana questioned looking at his red eyes.

" Everything is ok.. "Taehyung answered with a smile.

Jungkook sat beside his mother while taehyung beside his sister in law.

" Where is haan and jiho"... Taehyung asked his sister in law after not noticing them there.

"Ohh... They were very tired.. So they Slept... They are in that room".. Sara pointed toward a room.

" Ohh.. Ok"

"So... Jungkook and taehyung.. We decided that after one month there will be your engagement and then two weeks later we will held the marriage ceremony".. Mrs. Jeon informed.

" Is that ok with you guys? "

"Jungkook what is your opinion about it".. Mr. Jeon asked.

" Umm... If taehyung doesn't have any problem then... I am ok with it"jungkook answered.

Taehyung's heart is beating very fast. Many questions flooding his mind.

Will he be able to a good wife. Can he forgot his past and proceeds with his new life, can he give happiness to jungkook.

While taehyung was thinking all this jungkook was looking at him Worriedly.

"Taehyung... Don't take any pressure... We can adjust the date according to your preferences... Dont worry".. Mrs. Jeon said smiling sweetly.

Tae looked at jungkook. He nodded a little.. Like he was telling him don't worry..everything will be fine.

Taehyung lowered his head.

" I am o-ok with it".. He finally said out with great difficulty.

"That's great.... Congratulations mr. And mrs. Kim" Mrs. Jeon greeted them with a bright smile.

"Congratulations to you also" Sunoo greeted back.

After a little conversation they bid their goodbye.

Jungkook was gazing at taehyung's departing figure who has sleeping jiho in his arm.

Someone placed their hair over his shoulder.. He turned back.

His mother was standing with a soft smile on her face.

"You did the right thing kook" She said while caressing his cheeks.

"Thank you mom for giving me the
courage I needed mom" He said and hugged her tightly.

Suddenly someone jumped over them.

"What on earth is that! "Mrs.jeon shouted while caressing her chest.

" You guys are no fun... "That person said sulking.

" You brat... Is it the time to come home.. Hah"she said sternly.

"Ohh... My mistake.. It's just eleven... I  came early today"said looking at his watch.

"I am telling your dad... He will surely beat your ass... You just wait"

"Hmm... Hmm I knew you don't love me
.. You just love jungkook hyung"..

He started his emotional blackmailing which always works for him to get over such emergency situations.

" You again started ha... How can you say that.. I love you both equally.. "

"Then... My beautiful mom, my lovely mom don't say this to dad... Pls.. Pls... I won't do it again"

"You always said that... But you never did... Ahh.. I can't with you... I am going .. I am too sleepy to argue with you.
.... Jungkook.. Handle him".. With that she went to her bedroom.

Jungkook was silent all the time.

Bougum looked at him" What bro... I heard that your in laws have came to our house "

"Yah... They did"

"Ahh.. I missed it..... How can I missed the chance to meet my future brother in law... Such a shame" He said while throwing himself on sofa.

"Are you sure.. You want to marry him".. Now he asked in a serious tone.

" Yes"jungkook answered confidently.

"Try to make him happy"

"Yes I will try my best"

He hummed and went to sleep on the sofa.

Jungkook looked at his sleeping face a few moment then went back to his bedroom.

After changing his clothes he steeped at his balcony.. There is a lake flowing through the ground.. With a beautiful moon in the sky.

He sat there on a chair eyes closed. Sweet breeze hitting his face.. While he is thinking about the person he is going to marry.

"Taehyung.... We will be fine" He said to himself.

The cool breeze slowly lulled him to sleep... Giving his peace to his soul..

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
💚💚💚💚💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ☺☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.1K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...
32.9K 1.6K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
9.7K 360 16
Getting married to the man he knew nothing about and settling down was the last thing on Don jungkook's mind. He would rather spent his life running...
1.2M 50.8K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...