WINGS OF LOVE πŸ’žβ™₯οΈπŸ’•

By charusrisachi

This story is about three beautiful love of three best friend.who meet after five long years in there common... More

Character
FRIEND CALL
CAST
LANDING
LANDING PART 2
LANDING PART 3
SHOPPING PLAN
BHAVA ( JIJU)πŸ€”πŸ€¨
IS IT JEALOUSY ?πŸ€”
CARING πŸ₯°
BRO IS NOW BHAVAπŸ₯°πŸ˜€
MARRIAGEπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
CHINNU ANGRY
CHINNU DOUBT
FRIENDS FOREVER πŸ₯°
DAY TRIP AND.....SOME JEALOUS
SHIVA IS ON πŸ”₯
SHIVA' S FEELING COMES OUT
SHIWI IS CONFIRM
MISSION SHIWI COMPLETED
DRUNK ABHI
REUNION πŸ’«
CEO AND DOCTOR

SECRETS

67 4 0
By charusrisachi

Eight months back

As at the cafe near the shiva working hospital. He was sitting at the open cafe in one of the table and enjoying his coffee.

Just then an envelope came near his face and hand was holding it.

Shiva: what is this, bhai?

The boy smiled and his face was revealed that it was none other than mahir Malhotra.

Mahir: it's my wedding invitation

Shiva: wedding? You !!!!

Mahir: why are you exhaling, like l am sage who don't get marry.

Shiva: no bhai...even sage are better than you ( laugh)

Mahir: what do you mean? Are you insulting me? I am your senior remember it

Shiva: bhai it was in high school and you still in it.

Mahir: what? at high school I am still a year older to you

Shiva: ohoh so only I am respectful to you and call you Bhai and that's it I can do, don't expect more

Mahir: waste of talking to you( sulk)

Shiva: is it so? ( Smiles and open the invitation) mahir Malhotra weds poornima jhoshi ( loudly) wow bhai, can I see my bhabhi photo?

Mahir open his phone and passes to shiva

Shiva looks at poori photo and slides to next photo, in which abhi was also there. Shiva graced at abhi photo as he felt he had seen him earlier.

Shiv: bhai, who is this? ( Showing abhi)

Mahir: it's her younger and only brother his name is Abhishek

Shiva: Abhishek ( whisper)
He quickly opens his phone, as in Instragram he remember that abhi had sent him a follow request but shiva still not followed him.
As he scroll through abhi profile he could see that many of his photos are with his brother and friend and family. But one photo got his attention,it seem to be old photo which was a school photo were a particular girl catch is eyes it was...

Shiva: aswi!!!( Whisper in surprise)

Mahir: what!!!( Confused)

Shiva: nothing ( hids it) ok bhai I definitely come to the wedding

Mahir: better come by yourself don't make me use my power ( in gracing)

Shiva: ok ok I will definitely come.

Mahir went from there

Shiv:( looking at the same school photo) final I got you aswi, ( smirked) now I will not let you go away from me ( went from there)

BACK TO PRESENT

shiva was still on his knee and was in shock that aswi just said no for his proposal

Ranju: why she is saying no ( shocked, looks at her friends who were also equally shocked).

At shiva aswi side.

Aswi made shiva stand on his legs

Shiva: I....am...really..so... sorry aswi( tears were filled in his eyes )

Aswi: ( kept her hands on shiva cheecks and made him look at her and wiped his tear) shiva I said no because... You spoiled my plans

Shiva was surprised

Shiva: plan

Aswi: huh, ( took a small box and went on her knees)

shiva I don't from when I start to love you but... Now I really love you,( shiva was very surprised and happy by this)
yes I will be in your side because I don't want leave you or I can't leave without you( smiles which shiva was happily in tears)
Yes, I will I too want too grow old with you as a couple,so....
MR. SHIVA GUPTA WILL YOU MARRY YOUR ASWI

Shiva: yes( made her stand and hugged her tightly) I will...I LOVE YOU

aswi: I TOO LOVE YOU

Chinnu and abhi jumped in joy and hugged Surya and chetu respectively. As ranju was also excited as she turned abhi was hugging chetu and chinnu was hugging Surya as she was confused that whom she should hug.

As shiva and aswi hugged aswi looked up just then shiva kissed her forehead and hugged again.

Chinnu was very much happy to her friends. And happily hugged Surya who was taken aback as he did not expect her to hug him. He wrapped his arm around chinnu. As he had long time crush on her

yeah its surprise that chinnu was the girl whom Surya loved for six to seven years. But not expressed it not because of scars he want chinnu to achieve her dream and get success in life so he waited for it.

Shiva and aswi hugging just then there friends in scream

Abhi: congrats Bhai( hugged shiva)

All hugged each other.

Ranju: now exchange the ring ( shiva and aswi took one ring from there own box )

Both exchange the ring, abhi blast the blaster.

As all were happy because that there shiwi is finally completed.

After few months

It was Sunday,
Outside the Verma house, ranju was standing. As she decided to go out with Surya as she and Surya had a deal about it.
She pressed the door bell, in few second somebody opened the door it was nishanth, where he was confused and didn't recognise ranju as he saw she last time when she Was in 8th grade.

Nishant: yes,

Ranju: are you Mr. Nishant Verma?

Nishant nodded

Ranju: Nishu bhai, it's me ranju, aswi friend

Nishant: ranju???(.he thought for a moment) huh, ranju i remember you now. Come on in ( smile)

Ranju went in

Nishant: it's been so many years so I can't recognise you, how are you then.

Ranju: I am fine bhai, how about you and bhabhi. I heard that you adopted three kids?

Nishant: yes, we fine too. The kids went to there Grandma house with dhara and now I have to go to pick up them.

RAnju: ohh you have to go now

Nishant: yeah, sorry that I can't talk to you properly.

Ranju: it's ok bhai actually i came to meet Surya.

Nishant: Surya?

Ranju: hmm, actually he told that he will hangout with me today.

Nishant: is that so? But he is still sleeping.

Ranju: it's fine, actually i came early.

Nishant: don't mind if I ask this, but...

Ranju: what is it bhai?

Nishant: Surya told that he loves a girl from past few years( hesitate) are you that girl?

Ranju was surprised by this

Ranju: ow bhai,no it's not me. But don't worry i will find it out.

Nishant: ohh sorry, hmm it's time me to leave. Feel like your home ( went from there not before caring ranju head)

Ranju went upstairs to Surya room which was unlock.
As she opened the door and went in. She was very much surprised as his room was also trash bin all the thing were in a mess and Surya was sleeping on the bed fully covered himself with the blanket.

Ranju:is this a room or trash bin, even it's more clean.and how can he sleep like this. ( Angrily went near bed)

Ranju: Surya,( waking him)

Surya: bhabhi, five more minutes. ( Sleepy and whining)

Ranju: this brat( angrily pulled his blanket off from him)

Ranju: ahhhh( screams turned away)

Surya: ahhh( scared and shocked) what are you doing here?

Ranju: why are not wear anything on top( as he was half naked as he was just wear a shorts with no top or anything)

Surya: I asked first and it my room.

Ranju: atleast wear now, you idiot

Surya quickly grab a shirt which was on the floor and wear it

Surya: ok I am covered now, ( came out from his bed)

Ranju: uf, why don't wear anything huh?

Surya: i came late from work yesterday, and was lazy to change so,..
Any ways what are you doing?

Ranju: don't you remember our deal

Surya was surprised as ranju took it seriously and came

Surya: you really came, oh i thought you would trick me, anyway you came so let me get ready fast.( Flirty)

Ranju: yes, I am girl for my words, ( proudly)

Surya: is that so?( Teasing and taking towel )

Surya went in the washroom and peeked from the door. Can please arrange cloths for me

Ranju: do you think, am your wife ? Or what? ( Angrily shouts)

Surya: don't dream I am already looking at someone( shout from the washroom followed by his giggling)

Ranju: and I am interested in a boy like you( shouts again)

Ranju arrange Surya cloths,
As she signed, she don't like messly things so she started make bed and arrange thing which were here and there and folded the clothes and went to keep them in the wardrobe but it was locked so she kept it on the bed and went down stairs.

After an hour surya got fully ready and came down. He saw that ranju was searching for something.

Surya: what are looking? If it's me, then I am here( crack a lame joke which ranju to grace at him)

Ranju: I looking for my keychain.

Surya: oh, here it is, you fallen it off in my room.

Ranju: oh thank God, I kept on losing it.( Quickly grab it and breath relief).

Surya: I think, I have seen it somewhere ( start to remember but ranju want distract him cause if he remember she what will happen)

Ranju: huh.. we are getting late, let's go ( start to walk but Surya held her hands as she Frozen on the stop)

Surya: it's the same chain right which, he gave to you,

Ranju was started.

Surya: you told me that you lost it somewhere and can't remember it.( In serious expression looking at ranju suspensionly)

Ranju: that....( Tried to look for reason which Surya clearly understood it)

Surya: you lied right?

Ranju: no, I don't

Surya: then what is that?

Ranju: actually i didn't lost it but found it, and you guys kept on saying not find it so...

Surya: so.. you lied to me ( looking her in anger eyes)

Ranju: it's not..like that but you don't understand.

Surya: not understand? Then why don't you see our care for you, that you still waiting for a unknown guy whom you don't know anything except his name and don't see from past 20 years and you still hope that he will come back to you.

Ranju eyes filled with tears not because of anger. She knows her friend care about her so only they told her to not wait for with hope which don't any proof of it. But what can she do?

Surya: ( cared her cheecks and wiped her tears) look, I am sorry, I did not say this to hurt you but...

Ranju: I understand ( in broken voice)

Surya: I now it's hard for you but you should move on

Ranju nodded

Ranju: hmm, let's go, I don't want to ruin my deal.

Surya know that she was not but he agreed as to change the her mood.

Both first went to a have breakfast and then went to an aquarium which very beautiful. Then went dosti hill fort. Which they sent more three hours there they even clicked many photos and came back to eat something.
It was ready 3pm now and they went to small restaurant to eat something. After finishing they decided to head back to home.

On the way in the car

Ranju: let's have ice cream ( in puppy eyes)

Surya nodded and stoped the car near a icecream parlour.
And ordered they favourite favour.
Both sat on one of the tables

Surya: so, how was the date with me ( in mischievous eyes)

Ranju: hmm, quite boring but it's okay ( teasing)

Surya: boring, no girl said to me like this( in complain tone)

Ranju: oh i am so sorry  but I am quite straightforward so don't mind ( in innocent )

Surya rolled his eyes

Ranju was again seeing her chain and Surya notice it and clear his throat to get her attention. As ranju looked up

Ranju: hmm that.....

Surya: don't worry i understand..

Ranju nodded in sad eyes.

Surya: actually, I can help you..( this made ranju to look at surya in surprised look)

Ranju: what do you mean?

Surya: you know right, I am Cid officer I can help in search for that boy.

Ranju: really!!! You will help?

Surya nodded in smiling

Surya: ok now, tell me what all you know about him, his name, his age, everything you know about him.

Ranju: his name is achu, he is around your age by now,.. hmm that's all I know.
( Said this excitedly )

Surya: huh? That all ( ranju nodded) ( he started to rub his back head) huh, you now where you last meet. Any kind of address.

Ranju: it was a forest and I was only six when I met him.

Surya: huh? You now his name and age but don't know where he is right know ( in confirmation to which ranju nodded) how can I find him with this little information.

Ranju who was smiling in excitement after hearing this her face fell off.

Surya: ok ok I will try to get some information ( looking at her sad face) you also if you remember anything about him should inform me.
(Ranju nodded in a small smile as a little hope is there now)

Ranju: thank you so much..(sincerely)

Just then ranju phone rang it was shiva who was called. She picked up the call

Ranju: yeh shiva, what's up( in smile but in second it turned in horror look)
WHAT!!! Ok...ok I am coming ( hanged the phone up and looked at surya who looking at her in confusion) we need to go right now.

Surya: what happened?( In confusion)

Ranju: you will see, now let's go( she don't want waste time now)

At few minutes both came to place which shiva had sent him.
But he was not alone but remember gang remember were also there.and aswi was crying, where resh and abhi were trying to console her.

As soon as ranju and Surya, they could see something was wrong

Surya: what's happening here? Why is aswi crying?

As soon aswi saw Surya she ran and hugged him and starts to cry. Which made Surya worry even more.

Surya: what happened aswi? You are making me worry( caring her head)

Ranju: can any one tell what the matter is?

Chinnu: that aswi parents are coming tomorrow...and... They had arranged marriage for aswi with there friend son.

Ranju and surya were equally shocked

Surya: what?? Why suddenly

Abhi: not suddenly, but long ago when aswi was still young.

Ranju: huh? But why do ma and dad do that? That to without aswi concert.
Wait I will call them.( Take the phone to call )

Aswi: no use, they will be here tomorrow.( In broken voice)

Ranju: huh?? What?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Enjoy this part

Next part will be long.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Take care☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 2.1K 26
It is after roohi started to hate abhir Arohi and roohi shifted to Mumbai after abhinav's death Akshara and Abhimanyu got married (akshara was not...
13.5K 428 15
Join Hiccup and the gang in the third installment of How to Train your Dragon. Action packed and mysterious new arrivals along with a new addition to...
11.6K 621 31
The tale of 3 stories, 6 people have their life changed when marriage and twists comes into the picture. Will it be hate or love? Or does life have o...
2.6K 64 8
This is just a compilation of short michaeng stories. 😊