My Shy Bride - [ ON HOLD ]

Autorstwa SidNaaz_lovers_13

Man who fall in love with his women , His Shy Bride at first sight ❤️ SIDNAAZ ❤️ Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

2K 301 47
Autorstwa SidNaaz_lovers_13

It's been 2 months Santosh started to search for a suitable and deserving man for his daughter . It was a big task to make her agree , it took almost 1 month to convince Shehnaaz , she cried tried to ranaway to their granny house , threaten them but after putting some conditions and understanding her parents fear she agreed . After all she can't see her parents sad .

Conditions :

First she will see and talk to the groom herself , if only she feels comfortable then she will say Yes to the alliance no one can force her .

She won't leave her house , after marriage the groom have to shift .

He should take her out on every weekend .

He should be like my Kartik Aryan , sweet and cute . Her crush .

No one should force her to do any type of work . He should be aware of her favourite and treat her like princess as her father does .

She will have an destination wedding .

" Shadi kar re yah contract banare " Pammy said rolling her eyes at Shehnaaz .

( Are you marrying or doing contract ? )

**

" Tujhe koi ladki pasand kyun nahi ate , kaise ladki chahiye tujhe ? Shadi karne hai ya nahi ? " Rita said getting tired off his excuses to reject the girls . They get ready every other day to see the girl and after coming home sidharth would say some or the other reason and reject the girl , they are out of excuses now .

( Why don't you like anyone , what kind of girl do you want ? Do you even want to get married or not ? )

" Ofcourse maa kar ne hai , mujhe vo log samaj nahi aye tho kya karu ? " Sidharth said and suddenly a smiling face appeared infront of his eyes , he was lost remembering her . She looked like an angel to him , he didn't knew how many beats his heart must have skipped looking at the beauty and unknowingly they were twinning in Blue . It's been 2 months since he saw her and it feel like her beautiful face imprinted on his mind may be heart forever .

( Ofcourse mom I want to , I didn't like them )

" Sidharth ... Sidharth kaha kho gaya tu ? " Rita shook him .

( where are you lost ? )

" hmm kuch nahi maa bas bye goodnight " saying he moved towards his room .

( nothing mom bye goodnight )

" pagal hai kya dophar ko konsa goodnight chalra tera ? " Rita mumbled looking at his back .

( Are you mad , it's noon )

Sidharth had renovated his room he laid on his bed murmuring " kaha ho tum ? " and remembered in the wedding hall how he escaped from the clingy aunties and he spotted her . He rooted on his place looking at her as if his world stopped . He was surely lost his heart to her .

( where are you ? )

He wanted to search for her but to his bad luck he didn't knew her name nor any information of her . He is just praying to God for a miracle and cross their path together . He wanted to click her picture but before he could she was gone .

He is going to every other girls home hoping he would find her .

**

Sidharth woke up early and went to work out . It was his regular thing to go gym otherwise he feels incomplete and today his grandmother wanted to meet her cousin who is living in the same city .

He had to drop and pick her , he feels like he had become a driver permanently . As the state tournament ended he is mostly at home so he is either picking or dropping his house member .

Sidharth was carrying the bag of sweets and fruits in one hand and other hand supporting his grandmother to walk carefully . He called before informing them about their arrival as it's 11 AM in the morning .

He rang the bell and saw a sweet lady opened the door welcoming them and his granny cousin came running to her and hugged . Sidharth smiled looking at them behaving like small kids but he was happy . He greeted the elders and took blessings and instructing his grandmother he was about to leave but stopped hearing a voice .

" Maa mera bournvita dedo " he turned to the source of the sweet voice and full blown smile appeared on his face looking at her after 2 months . He didn't knew what is this feeling or what he wanted but he feels out of world when he look at her or think about her .

( Mom my bornvita )

" Shehnaaz tujhe parlour jana hai na , jalde ready hojana papa ayenge ab lunch ko " Pammy said coming out of the kitchen with a glass of milk . Shehnaaz sat on the dinning table using her phone , she didn't look at the guests till now .

( You wanted to go Parlour right , get ready soon Your dad is coming for lunch )

" Phone band kar " Pammy said keeping the glass on the table and snatching her phone . Sidharth was not able to divert his eyes from shehnaaz who angrily pouted at her mother , her messy bun and cute night wear still she look the most beautiful and flawless angel to his eyes .

( Keep the damn phone )

" ladke wale dekhne ko arahe hai mere poti ko agle hafte " Shehnaaz granny words brought sidharth out of his daze .

( Prospective groom family is coming to see my granddaughter next week )

What the hell he thought and glared at Shehnaaz granny who smiled at him . He angrily marched out of the house saying to his grandmother " Phone kar dena , mai lene ajaunga " this brought Shehnaaz attention to him .

( Call me , I will come to pick you up )

Shehnaaz looked at the tall figure who was looking like an angry young man , " yeh kon hai maa " Shehnaaz asked sipping her milk .

( Who are they ? )

" Ye tumare dadi ke cousin hai aur vo ladka unka pota hai " Pammy said .

( She is your granny's cousin and he is her grandson )

Shehnaaz greeted the old woman as her granny called to introduce her and moved inside her room quickly to freshen up giving excuse of she needs to go out as her father would come to pick her .

" Bahut khubsurat hai tere poti , kya karte hai ? " she heard them ,

( Your granddaughter is very beautiful , what is she doing ? )

" Abhi tho college me pad re hai lakin bahut rishte aare hai " Granny replied .

( She is studying in college but many alliances are coming for her )

" Acha , mujhe agar pehele pata hota tho main he apne pota ka rishta le ate . Tune dekha na abhi kina sona hai mera pota , ek he beta hai aur ek beti hai Ashok ko . Mehnti hai bahut business karta hai " sidharth grandmother ranted all praises about sidharth .

( Okay , if I knew before I would have send my grandson alliance to her . You saw my grandson , Ashok have a son and a daughter and very hardworking & runs a business )

" Haa dekhte hai , main baat karunge Santosh se tu na WhatsApp kardena apne pote ki photo . Hamari ek he bachi hai usey dur nahi bejna hai " she said . She is not aware of the conditions Shehnaaz had put before agreeing to marriage .

( Yeah let's see , I will talk to Santosh . You send photos of your grandson on what's app , she is only child of ours so we don't want to send her away )

****

Sidharth sat in his car and punched the steering wheel . He didn't knew why his blood boiled listening someone is coming to see her . She didn't see him when he is infront of her and is going to parlour for a makeover for other man , he is loosing his calm .

He was about to pull out his cigrate pack but his phone rang , his coach was calling him . " Hello Sidharth , I have a good news for you . Where are you ? " he asked .

His coach Ram Sir is very strict person . He is with him since sidharth started tobplay for district team , he always motivated him stood beside him like a rock in his tough times .

" Hello Sir , I'm out with my grandmother " Sidharth said .

" okay I want you to come immediately to our place "

" I will be there in half an hour sir " Sidharth said .

" I don't know if you have seen the telivision or not but You are selected for India A team , you remember I have given name of players for the selection and the list is out today . You are going for the tour to play against Ireland team after two weeks . So don't stop your practice and rest well , Congratulations Sidharth " Ram sir words . He waited for this for so long and now his life , his career is getting back on track he feels .

" Thank You sir " Sidharth said , his emotions were messed up he wanted to cry scream but composed himself . This time he just pray he don't miss the opportunity , he played in IPL and other tournament but when he got selected for Indian team "2 times" when the senior player rested or in place of some injured player . His fate didn't helped him , he faced injuries and lost the opportunity to play and prove his capability . He as 13th 14 th or 15 th player shared dressing room and practiced with legendary players . Now he wants to wear the Indian jersey representing the nation and make everyone proud of him who believed in him .

As soon as sidharth received call from his father " Sidharth news dekhi tune ? I'm very proud of you my son " Ashok said happily .

( Sidharth did you saw the news ? )

" Sir ne abhi bataya hai , papa araha hu dukan pe ho ? " he said .

( Ram sir just informed me dad I'm coming , you are in shop )

***

How's the chapter ?

Hope you guys are enjoying the story .

Like , Share , Comment and Follow
Thank You 🤗

SIDNAAZ FOREVER ❤️♾️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

30.5K 1.9K 15
Short stories of SIDNAAZ As I am not able provide regular updates , came up with this new idea Hope you will love this one aswell. (ps: Only fun an...
52.1K 3.8K 20
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮, 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 ❤❤🔥 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙝...
7.8K 1.1K 10
Peep in to know 🤝🏻
35.1K 4.8K 17
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...