Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

36.

3K 269 97
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin kicked the taxi driver in his stomach and started running in the opposite direction. Then he saw the taxi driver wasn't alone there.

"Go and catch him before he runs away." The taxi driver yelled at another three people who were also wearing masks. Another two people tried to catch him but Jimin suddenly kicked one of them and punched another one making the knife from his hand fall down. He was shocked at himself. Hd didn't know he could fight. He then started running again.

"Stop you can't escape me." Another person yelled following him behind and Jimin's head started spinning. He was getting blurred images of himself trapped in the fire. And someone yelling at him the same words 'stop you can't escape me'.

He was trying to run as fast as he could but the headache with those blurred images caused him to pause running.

Before another person can pull him again Jimin saw someone punch him saving the omega. It was none other than Eunwoo. The alpha has already called police so after fighting with them for 5 minutes police already reached and arrested four of them.

Jimin thanked Eunwoo for saving his life trying to forget the images he just saw. Jimin has always seen Eunwoo as his rival but today he has saved his life so he was grateful.

"What were you doing here?" Jimin asked. Now Eunwoo doesn't know what to reply cause he can't just say that he was following him from Jeon mansion when he took a taxi. He wanted to know if he is his Jaemin or not? When the taxi driver changed the route he tried to call Jimin but his phone was not connecting. Then suddenly he lost the sight of a taxi. But somehow he reached there at the right time.

"I was just here to see some land as I wanted to buy it for my project." Eunwoo lied smoothly. Then Jimin saw Eunwoo's hand was bleeding below his shoulder. He must've got a cut from the knife which those people were using.

Eunwoo was thinking the way Jimin kicked those kidnappers. It was all the first defence skills he has taught Jaemin.

"Your hand is bleeding Mr. Cha. We should go to the hospital." Jimin said taking Eunwoo out of his thoughts.

The next moment they were in the hospital. After getting his wound dressed Eunwoo told him to assist him to the cafe nearby and Jimin couldn't say no since he saved his life so he agreed.

"Thank you so much again for saving me." Jimin said being grateful.

"How about you answer some of my questions instead of saying thank you every time.?" Eunwoo said making Omega confused but he agreed anyway.

"You live in a Jeon mansion then what about family? "

"I don't have any family but I have a boyfriend now. " Jimin said remembering Jungkook's face and his eyes lit up by the mention of his handsome boyfriend. Eunwoo clenched his fist cause he knew who Jimin was talking about.

"Are you originally from Seoul or have you lived somewhere else before?" Eunwoo asked again but before Jimin could answer he saw Jungkook running towards him with a worried face.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Jungkook asked with concern without even bothering to greet Eunwoo who was just sitting in front of Jimin.

"Don't worry I am okay." Jimin answered assuring Jungkook who hugged him tightly as if he will disappear. Eunwoo cleared his throat trying to get their attention.

"Mr. Cha meet my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook. He is the one I was telling you about." Jimin introduced him to Eunwoo making Jungkook's anger melt in a second seeing another alpha with his omega.

"Thank you for saving him. I will be forever grateful to you." Jungkook said with a fake smile.

"No need to thank me it's not that I have saved you. " Eunwoo said with a curt smile. He was just going to get some answers from Jimin but because of Jungkook's arrival he couldn't. He can't even ask anything in front of him.

"Okay then I will take my leave now." Eunwoo said going back to his car.

"We have to go to the police station." Jungkook informed Jimin and took him inside his car kissing him on forehead once again. Only he knew how scared he was to lose Omega. The thought of even a single scratch on Jimin scared him. When Jimin called Jungkook after sending Eunwoo to treat his wounds inside the treatment room of hospital he was so fucking worried and literally speed up his car towards hospital without even bothering to take his driver.

Soon they reached the police station where taxi drivers along with other three wolves were held. As soon as they saw Jungkook coming with Jimin in anger they lowered their heads. The person who gave them money for Jimin's kidnapping didn't tell them that he was related to Jungkook. If they knew about it they would have never tried to touch him.

"Mr. Jeon we find out that they were given money for r-raping Mr. Park." Police informed Jungkook with nervousness cause he also knew about Jungkook's anger.

Now Jungkook's wolf was already out listening to police and he punched a taxi driver who was already beaten up by police. Jungkook's blood red eyes were indicating only death. Even the police didn't try to stop him cause they were scared too.

"WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU MONEY?" Jungkook screamed punching him continuously.

"Jungkook stop. Please stop you will kill him." Jimin back hugged alpha releasing calming pheromones trying to stop him. And Jungkook's alpha calmed. If it wasn't for Jimin it would have been impossible to control his wolf.

"M-mr. Jeon please calm down. The money transaction was done online so we are trying to track the person who did it. We will inform you as soon as we will get some information." A police officer informed him.

Jimin took Jungkook with him back to his car as he was still thinking about killing those people by his own hands.

As soon as they went inside the car Jimin scented alpha calming him and telling him that he is perfectly fine. After scenting and giving him a sweet kiss Jungkook's alpha calmed down. But Jungkook wasn't going to let anything like this happen again. He tightly hugged Jimin again before starting the car.

He even called his security system telling them to prepare four bodyguards for Jimin even though Omega was against it.
________

Tzuyu threw her phone in anger on the wall when she received a call that her plan failed.

"These useless wolves... They can't even handle one omega." Tzuyu muttered. She was the one who sent those people behind Jimin along with the taxi driver. She wanted to ruin Jimin at any cost.

After Jungkook kicked her out of Jeon corporation her respect in high society had already gone down as if she wasn't on the top in the past. Even her parents were angry at her for it. Jungkook took out all his shares from Chou's family business and they faced a big loss due to it. It was all because of Jimin. She wanted Jimin to be gone for whatever has happened with her. She even sent Gong Bin to ruin the trade show but Taehyung saved it and her plan failed again.

She soon took her broken phone taking out the SIM card and threw it along with phone inside the toilet deastroying the evidence.
______

"You had an interview today right let me see it." Jimin said trying to change the subject cause if he didn't then who knows if Jungkook will send him to office with another four bodyguards.

He just opened his phone and went to search for today's interview news which was already broadcast live. But before he can see anything Jungkook stopped the car and took his phone making Omega suspicious.

Jimin grabbed back his phone seeing the news in a hurry and as expected the thing he saw was enough to make his blood boil. The interviewer was a female omega who Jimin knew cause he has seen her in Jeon cooperation many times.

Jimin closed the news and sat far away from Jungkook in anger. He can't believe that Jungkook lied to him. He remembered Jungkook saying the interviewer is alpha. But now?

"B-baby it's not what you think it is?" Jungkook tried to explain but Jimin didn't listen to him at all telling him to drive. He got up from the car as soon as they reached Jeon mansion.

"Jimin? Baby? You're misunderstanding the situation." Jungkook said going behind Omega who was not responding to him at all. He was angry with all his cheeks red due to anger. But for Jungkook he was looking like a cute mad little chick.

Jimin went inside the living room and sat on the couch glaring at the alpha demanding an explanation. Rather than giving an explanation Jungkook took a seat beside omega glaring back.

"She was just a replacement for the male alpha reporter who got into an accident. But what about the story of a hero who saved a pretty omega from kidnappers today?" Jungkook said in anger. Only he knew how much he controlled himself when the person who saved his omega wasn't him but his rival.

Jimin gulped listening to Jungkook and he decided to change the subject before it got out of control. Good communication is always the best solution for a healthy relationship.

"I get weird flashbacks of my past today." Jimin said making alpha worried who quickly hugged him.

"I saw that I was trapped in a fire. And I felt the scene of what happened today has already happened with me before." Jimin said and his head started aching due to trying to remember it.

"Don't stress yourself too much baby." Jungkook said hugging Omega tightly scenting him. After some time Jimin calmed down and Jungkook again glared at him.

"Don't think that I will forget what happened today just because you changed the subject. What was the need of taking Eunwoo to the cafe? I am jealous. You are mine." Jungkook said with a mad expression.

" Of course I am yours alpha. Now stop being angry and calm down. I only love you. No one can replace you." Jimin said pecking alpha's lips. Jungkook leaned in and kissed him again deeply.

Then he called his servant who bought a beautiful box with him.

"What's this?" Jimin asked.

"I am going to attend a charity auction today. And you will join as my plus one." Jungkook said and Jimin opened the box. It has an amazing outfit for omega along with a pair of pretty earrings.

"They are so pretty." Jimin said happily taking the earrings.

"Yes they are. They are for donating in auction. Till then you can wear it. " Jungkook said going back to his room to change his clothes.

"What kind of boyfriend is he? He can't even give me surprise gifts. I swear I am going to dump him if he didn't complete my third rule. " Jimin said muttering to himself and went to his room to change.

( Jimin's outfit )

( Jungkook's outfit )

Soon they reached the auction and Jimin was watching everything curiously. He felt like Deja Vu. Has he attended any such events before? He doesn't remember even if he did.

Jungkook took jimin's hand in his and led him towards the front seat. There were many people gathered at the auction. They were shocked to see Jungkook with an omega. Jungkook rarely attended such events and he always used to come alone but seeing Jimin with him this time was surprising for them. Everyone wanted to know who Jimin was but of course they didn't care to open their mouth in presence of Jungkook

"There are three rounds. There will be normal and affordable items at the first round so common wolves can afford it. And in the second round the higher price items will be placed which only high society wolves can afford. And in the third round there will be rare and antique items with unique qualities for highest price ." Jungkook informed Jimin by taking omega's hands into his own. He was playing with his cute fingers.

Jungkook was secretly measuring the size of Jimin's ring finger. Jimin was oblivious to it. He was trying to remember where he heard the same information Jungkook had just told him about? He was sure someone had already told him the same thing before but who?

The second round was nearly finished and Jungkook still didn't ask for earrings from Jimin for donation.

"Jungkook aren't you going to donate these earrings?" Jimin asked.

"I was going to donate it but they look  better on you so I donated something else. "Jungkook answered making Jimin realise that he has been fooled by alpha. Those earrings were for Jimin only. It makes him happy that at least Jungkook bought a gift for him.

After the second round Jimin felt a familiar presence beside him. It was none other than Eunwoo. Jimin was shocked to see him there. He thought Eunwoo didn't attend such events cause when Jimin searched many things about alpha it was also one thing he found out that Eunwoo wasn't interested in such auctions. Then what was he doing here?

Jungkook's grip on Jimin's hand tightening makes Jimin come out of his thoughts. He soon avertised his eyes from Eunwoo looking at the items displayed in front of him.

"So the last item of today's auction is 'the queen's ring'. " Host announced. Both Eunwoo's and Jungkook's eyes shined.

Jimin was looking at the ring with curiosity. He felt a different kind of pull towards it. He felt like he had seen it somewhere or maybe he even wore it once. The ring was beautiful and the definition of perfection. It was adorned with red Ruby and the design on it was antique as someone has made it for their beloved ones with love.

Eunwoo saw Jimin's eyes were still on the ring. He remembered years before Jaemin wore the same ring. He has purchased it from an auction paying a high price. He always used to wear it saying that he loves it too much. But Eunwoo doesn't know how this ring would reach here if it was his Jaemin's. That's the main reason he attended today's auction. He wanted to keep at least the last sign of his Jaemin with him.

"This ring is not also beautiful but also has a beautiful story behind him." Eunwoo said to Jimin whose eyes were focused on the ring.

"Really? What's it?" Jimin asked with curiosity. He wanted to know what is so special about this ring that he felt so much attraction towards it.

"It is actually a ring of a queen which was given to her by her lover saying that 'you are the queen that rule my heart'. Since then this ring has been called 'the queen's ring'. It was used by many royal families in past decades as a sign of love. And lastly it was sold in an auction in the US. And now it's here." Eunwoo said trying to understand if Jimin knew anything about it or not?

"Jimin is your boyfriend dead or what? " Jungkook said seeing omega talking with Eunwoo. Jimin turned his head towards Jungkook. Then he remembered how alpha was looking at the ring with determination when the host announced it. Does that mean Jungkook wants to buy this ring for Jimin? Does Jungkook also know the meaning behind this ring? Is he going to propose to him?

Jimin suddenly kissed Jungkook forgetting that they were not alone. When he realised what he did he backed away and sat properly as if he did nothing. Jungkook was shocked by this unexpected kiss but it was enough to make his anger melt away. Meanwhile Eunwoo's face fell. He realised even after knowing the story behind the ring Jimin didn't react much. And he is in love with Jeon Jungkook.

Soon the auction for the ring started. The first selling price started from 1 million won. And soon it reached 10 million.

"20 million won". Jungkook said and other people stopped talking when they realised who they are going to compete. Of course other than Eunwoo no one was so rich enough to compete with Jungkook.

"30 million won." Eunwoo said.

"50 million won. " Jungkook continued. Now jimin's eyes widened with shock. If he wore a ring of 50 million won he doesn't think he can sleep peacefully. Even though he liked the ring, the price was too much for Jimin. He thought that with this price he could buy other 1000 rings.

"80 million won." Eunwoo said. He wanted this ring at any cost. It was Jaemin's last sign.

"100 million won." Jungkook continued even after Jimin said that it was too much and he should stop. When Jungkook didn't listen he turned towards Eunwoo.

"100 million won and 1 ....."

"100 million won and 2....."

" Don't you think it's too much. You shouldn't waste too much money on it. " Jimin said the same thing to Eunwoo and Eunwoo felt like he lost in omega's eyes forgetting other things even though he wasn't sure if it was the same person he was searching from past few years.

"100 million won and 3....... And the ring is sold. " The host announced making Eunwoo realise that he lost. He just closed his eyes taking a deep breath and woke up from his seat going away. Maybe the queen's ring was meant for Jimin only....

Jimin saw Jungkook's assistant taking the ring before Jimin could see it. Omega thought if Jungkook was going to propose to him then he shouldn't ruin his surprise. And he just followed the alpha behind him.

A/N :

Did Jungkook really buy the ring to propose omega?

Will Tzuyu plot something else again to destroy jikook's relationship?

Vote goal : 155...
For the next update...

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 274 47
I'm a 18 year old girl who has 2 twin boys. My father raped me and gave me the 2 Angel's but I will never forgive him and what he did to me. My boyfr...
46.4K 3.3K 35
There's nothing dramatic about roller derby. ***** Moving to Connecticut had never...
49.1K 3.9K 44
Collection of Chimmy's Jikook Social Media/ Twitter AUS: This will have a combination of images and written parts as with any other social media form...
474K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...