[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction...

By DTaleD

[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapt... More

[Ch 1]+(Aubrey Academy)
[Ch 2]+(First Friend+Scent)
[Ch 3]+(Clinic+Fox Omega)
[Ch 4]+(Mecha)
[Ch 5]+(Rank)
[Ch 6]+(Beast Hunt+Duo)
[Ch 7]+(Egg+Region)
[Ch 8]+(Dream+Ice Mountain)
[Ch 9]+(Rare Plants+Spider Cave)
[Ch 10]+(Beast Hunt Over+Memory)
[Ch 12]+(Mythical Creatures Don't Exist+Potential Couple?)
[Ch 13]+(Battle Between Dog & Lion)
[Ch 14]+(Dog & Fox Conversation+Festival)
[Ch 15]+(Alchemy+Hot News)
[Ch 16]+(Second Year+Beast Encounter)
[Ch 17]+(Inside The Music Room+Clay?!)
[Ch 18]+(Child Clay+Transfer Student)
[Ch 19]+(Popularity+Hanging Out)
[Ch 20]+(All Red+Swimming Pool)
[Ch 21]+(Relaxing+Future Plans)
[Ch 22]+(First Kiss Stolen)
[Ch 23]+(Fainted From Heat)
[Ch 24]+(Clay's B-Day+Teacher Jordan)
[Ch 25]+(Graduation+Packing)
[Ch 26]+(Planet Montana)
[Ch 27]+(Forest Garden+Recommendation)
[Ch 28]+(Scared Of Himself+Media News)
[Ch 29]+(Gonjoo Pirates+Rumors)
[Ch 30]+(Leaving Planet Montana+Black Out)
[Ch 31]+(Not A Stone)
[Ch 32]+(Shopping District+Familiar Faces)
[Ch 33]+(Phone Numbers+Dinner)
[Ch 34]+(Isaac's Gift)
[Ch 35]+(Mission Distraction)
[Ch 36]+(Happy 19th Birthday!)
[Ch 37]+(Jealousy+More Lore)
[Ch 38]:(Vincent Calling Nile+Stuck Inside The House)
[Ch 39]+(Shocking News)
[Ch 40]+(Celestial University+Laverna Info)
[Ch 41]+(Mutated Beast Attack 1)
[Ch 42]+(Mutated Beast Attack 2)
[Ch 43]+(Interstellar Hospital)
[Ch 44]+(Hot Topic About Nile)
[Ch 45]+(Letters: Marriage Proposals+The Couple)
[Ch 46]+(Visiting The Varon Mansion+Hostil Siblings)
[Ch 47]+(Letter From The Orphanage+Resentment He See's)
[Ch 48]+(Thoughts About Bonding+Spying)
[Ch 49]+(Father & Son Bonding+Feelings)
[Ch 50]+(Exorcism)
[Ch 51]+(Baby Gender Reveal Party+Texting)
[Ch 52]+(Texting 2+Conversation About Nile & Aaron)
[Ch 53]+(Theater Date)
[Ch 54]+(Giving Words In The Conversation+Dating A Stalker)
[Ch 55]+(Sickening +The Little Girl)
[Ch 56]+(Hybrid Of Three Species+Birth Of The Baby)
[Ch 57]+(Magic Control+Naming The Baby)
[Ch 58]+(Apology & Getting Scolded+Two Choices)
[Ch 59]+(Going Out+Baby Magnus)
[Ch 60]+(Encounter With An Acquaintance+Indian Food)
[A/N]:[The Abnormal Alpha]

[Ch 11]+(Egg Hatching+Another Friend)

1.2K 51 3
By DTaleD

He had been relaxing lately and things slow as his mental power was exhausted from the last night dream of his family.

Nile in days he was not in a good mood and Isaac is comforting him and Hunter sends him messages about how he is doing.

How he was doing is a generic thing to ask such concerns.

[1 Week]

It was today that the egg was hatching.

The egg is on the floor lying on a square white pillow.

*Crack*

Nile is jittery and wondering what type of creature is inside it makes him excited.

*Crack*

*Crack*

The crack was getting bigger and a foot popped out of its egg.

"Eh?", Nile's eyes widen seeing as the egg continues to crack and what's inside was.
.
.
.
.
.

A cute little baby dragon.

[Baby Dragon]+(Deep Golden Eyes)

Nile couldn't handle such a cute dragon which led to his mouth non existent bleeding from the right side and shaking.

The baby dragon tilted his head in confusion with his surroundings and towards Nile.

It's going to give Nile a heart attack.

'So cute', Nile clutching his chest as he couldn't breathe from such a cute little baby.

Nile watched the little guy getting out of his egg and slid on the floor and wiggling its little body.

He was crawling and trying to stand up and so he stood and didn't fall anymore.

Its cute eyes were blinking at Nile.

"Hi", Nile said in a gentle voice.

Nile went closer to the little dragon and put out his hand and let the little one recognize him first.

The little baby dragon glances at Nile's hand and sniffs his hand and soon enough the little baby dragon rubs his head gently on Nile's hand.

It was gonna be a long day for Nile who is trying not to be non existent bleed and go sugar rush.

However he carefully snuggled the baby dragon that is in his arms.

[Next Day]

Nile is glad to use invisibility for his new companion named Clay.

He is in the classroom right now and everyone will be battling with their mech.

With strong mental power Alpha's will be able to control it properly.

He didn't use the Aurora Lotus since he has no use for it as Nile is a high rank Alpha.

And he had to be careful about the Omega's who will be trying to get his attention.

Jordan had been teaching his class about plants from common to rare.

Nile had been secretly stroking little Clay who is purring which no one can hear because of the magic silent barrier.

At recess...

Isaac and Nile were talking with each other about their class a minute ago.

"The creature inside the egg is a Dragon? What's a dragon? Never heard of it before", Isaac asked in a low tone as he had never heard of a dragon before.

"Will talk about this later this place has too many people you're going to love Clay", Nile said as he grabbed a fried shrimp and fed it to Clay who is under the table invisible.

Isaac nodded and ate his steak on a platter.

"Hello", Someone said in a calm tone.

Nile looked from his right side and was not surprised as it was Emeric who was unconscious inside a web.

"Emeric?", Isaac said as he hadn't finished eating his steak and Nile too.

[Emeric Ronan]

Emeric doesn't seem arrogant and Nile knew this as Emeric is not a talkative person in class and other places.

His more like a loner who's a little shy just by looking at his appearance.

And what made Nile suspicious is that his height and his more short and then the rest of the Alphas.

They were young students and Nike thought that Emeric will probably grow into a fine Alpha in the future.

"Thanks for saving me back there", Emeric thanks Nile.

"It's nothing to b-brag", Nile went back to his slight stutter since his talking to a new person.

Nile is embarrassed inside but outside he is calm and cool.

"So Emeric what brings you here?", Isaac said as his eyes were glued to Emeric.

"... Can I join your group?", Emeric asked Nile and Isaac.

Both of them were surprised and looked at each other and then glanced at Emeric.

"Emeric why do you want to join me and Nile? There are plenty of groups that you can join", Isaac said to Emeric.

"We're more of a friend group than a pack", Nile added as he continued eating and feeding Clay.

"Yeah I know... The other groups don't like me because i'm an Otter, I got rejected by every group in school", Emeric said and had tried many times joining in and getting rejected.

Nile frowns about Emeric's situation of not having a pack.

Any species can pack together.

'Otters are cute how can he be weak?', Nile thought and realized the part of "cute" in his words.

Nile looked at Emeric and truly that Emeric is cute because of him being an Otter and still young.

And he smelled Emeric's scent which was pleasing for Nile as it smells like the ocean.

Nile likes the sea.

"We don't mind, you can join in", Nile said as he doesn't mind an Otter is in their friend group.

"Congrats Emeric welcome to the friend group", Isaac said with a goofy smile and is an oddball just like Nile.

Emeric has stars in his eyes as he was accepted by Nile and Isaac in their group.

"Sit here if you want", Isaac said and Emeric smiled and sat beside Nile on the left side where Isaac is also sitting.

From a far distance from the three of them...

Derick had been watching Nile, Isaac, and their new members.

'How can they let a weak Otter join them', Derick thought about Emeric.

Isaac is a dog, Emeric is an otter, and Nile... He didn't show his animal form which made Derick wonder what animal he is since Nile always stayed in his human form then half human form.

Being in a half animal form is comfortable for everyone and I didn't like being in their complete human form.

They were a group of weird Alpha's.

Derick is still jealous of Nile for being a high rank Alpha that got the Blood Rank.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196 32 23
Gil has moved to a new country to get away from his family. A quiet and submissive alpha, he was ostracized back home and wants to make a fresh start...
57K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
2.6M 110K 115
(WARNING: Don't read if you're going to complain there isn't a warning when there's sex, gore, et c. This is a very ADULT novel and as such only ADUL...
33.1K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...